Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
feeling

Ok, this is probably going to sound very odd, but I have had this dream for as long as I can remember. At least since the age of 4. In the dream I don't actually see anything, somehow I have always had a vision of something small gringing against something very large. Like a large mountian on a small mountain. Mind you I NEVER see anything. I do however have a crushing presure on my chest. I am a very nervous anxious person and grew up having a mentally ill mother, and an now seeking help myself now, but this dream without seeing anything baffles me. It is just a feeling, but a terrifying one. Am I just crazy?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: feeling

Jen,
The fact that you have had these dreams {including the Hitler dream where the girl was 6} since you were very young {4 years old} suggests there is some connection between the dreams and past childhood experiences. In this dream you don't actually see anything which may indicate you were too young to remember the experiences. The comparison of something small against something large may be a clue but it is not clear what exactly that is.

You state you are actively seeking help yourself. What kind of symptoms are there that cause you seek this help? Have you actually gotten any help thus far and if so what advice has been given?

When you do finally find help {if not already} I suggest you focus on childhood experiences. Whereas you may not remember events or experiences from childhood, the psyche/mind does, deep in the unconscious. We know from studies that experiences from a very young age, although not remembered, are kept in the deep reserve of the unconscious. Often these experiences {negative, traumatic} carry on throughout life until they are resolved. If there was some type of physical and/or mental abuse early in childhood {before memories are stored}, you may not remember the actual experience {I don't actually see anything, somehow I have always had a vision} but it is stored deep within the psyche. And it can be a influencing/controlling agent throughout your life.

I have such experiences. My adult life was controlled/influenced by unconscious forces from childhood and it was not until my early 40s before I knew the extent of those influences in my life.

And there is the facts about your mother. How did that play out when you were young. Was there any physical or/and mental abuse {not necessarily from your mother}?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present