Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May's Winners of 'A Dictionary of Dream Symbols'

There are two Dream Dictionaries to be awarded this month. The winners are Sinisa Jelicic and eunice. I will contact each to let them know they will receive a free copy of A Dictionary of Dream Symbols. Congratulations.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: May's Winners of 'A Dictionary of Dream Symbols'

wow, I never won anything

thank you very much

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Croatia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Sinisa,
I hope you enjoy the book. I'll will need to get some info about you so to send it to you. The problem has been shipping. It may be necessary to locate a local bookstore and order it that way. I am still having problems shipping a book to Justin in Australia {I hope to remedy that this week}. If you will, please contact me at my e-mail address listed above {it is best not to post e-mail addresses on the forum since spammers may pick up on it}.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi,

you sent me an email week ago on my mail, and I sent you my adress, did you got it?
I tried again today on cgjung@lycos.com but I got response that your account is no longer active

peace
Sinisa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Croatia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Sinisa,
That e-mail account had become a haven for spammers. I'll contact you with my personal e-mail address.
Thanks,

Gerard

hello,

it seams to me that you have dificulities in sending me that email
it was starange to me that I won something on his forum and I posted only one dream

and that dream wasnt explained to me, it have 0 replays

so if you have dificululity to send me book, please explain to me that dream

In my dream I was on a different plane

Dream starts as I look at the sky, it was twilight and ancient spaceships were moving through our atmosphere, going away on movement in space or to some other world. Everything around me was in black, blue, red and white color. There was me as 25 or maby older, as sharp and dark demon or angel, I was standing in front of the water, the tree was above me giving me shadow from moonlight. I looked at spaceships and said 'One day my time will come.'. ..now dream made a jump.. And I was commanding my own ancient spaceship. It was huge, ancient flying palace, runned by source magick. I was only one abord and looked little older. My ship was one of the convoy of ships. We moved silently and compassionately through space to our destination. ..this is little blurry.. last thing I remember from that part was that we entered into crack between dimensions in space. ..again I remember blurry... next thing I remember was that I fall from some structure, structure that occupies all space above. It looked I fall on 1 level down from some megastructure complex. I was black and blue devil or angel, I had black wings. Every were around me were piles of bones, corpses and skeletons of creatures same as me. Nothing else, and they were every were. I started to walk in one direction through that open mass tomb. ..next I remember.. I was moving, I was pulled through space between two parallel plane structures, I entered an opening in the structure, then another opening in structure plate, then another, every one of the structure plates was different... then I fight to one structure plate with enormous number of small 10cm2 plates, the whole plate was made of it... so I was floating in vacuum in front of that structure, there was no end or begining of it, and all structure was made of that little plates. Then I looked little closer and I comed to ideal that those plates were signatures of people who came his way before me. Instantly structure made a plate for me. With my finger I wrought simbols on in, and structure pulled me in. ...after that I remember this... I was running upwards on some kind of mountain made just of rock or steel, running like hell upwards... then I remember this... I was sitting at the top of the mountain and I was protecting big white egg with my body, giving it warmth and protection. I was saying to it, 'Come on, come on, come on, ...' I looked around and the top of the mountain was just entrance to new level of structure. It looked like Im sitting on a island and the abyss around me was lake, more like I was on a island in water filled meteor crater, not big I could fly over the abyss in few sec. If I was on the island then on the shore were creatures same like me, quite a bunch of them. The only difference between us was that they were on the shore and I was on the island protecting egg. They were jelling at me, and then egg started to hatch. In that egg was I and I flew over the abyss into that crowd.... next I remember... I was in that crowd of same creatures like me... I was looking at the sky. There was no way out, so I flew up to the sky, lightnings crashed in me, but I still went up. Then I was on the cloud, gray clouds, and black above me. On the clouds was woman same species like me , looking at me. I dont remember anything else.

thanks
take care

Sinisa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Croatia

Sinisa,
I sent you a private e-mail. If you do not receive it please leave a post at the Forum.
Thanks,
Gerard

Sinisa,
I get the impression your dream is addressing your current life and what you want to make of your future. But there are unconscious obstacles, or at least impediments {barriers} to those desires for your future. It may be your current situation is not as 'alive' as it could be {possibility the conditions in which you are living your life in the present}. The skeletons may be unconscious, or they could be real {could it have to do with the turmoil in your country of Croatia?}.
There may be feelings or actual experiences of having to constantly endure barriers and obstacles that prevent you from achieving your desired goals in life. You are having to climb 'mountains' to get to that desired place {plate, which is a circle, a symbol for wholeness}.
I get the sense you are aware of the 'hero path' and you are consciously aware of your journey> You may have already crossed over many barriers but protecting your position. But as with the hero journey, once you have reached one level of consciousness {and perhaps personal achievements} you find there are new levels to transcend. The abyss is one level of the hero journey, a level of attainment that comes after conquering many of the challenges of your life's journey {and personal journey}.

When we reach the Abyss, we face the greatest challenge of the journey. The challenge is so great at this point that we must surrender ourselves completely to the adventure and become one with it. In the Abyss we usually face our greatest fear, and we must face it alone. Here is where he must "slay the dragon", which often takes the shape of confrontation we dread, a great fear we have repressed or deep need we must resolve

Perhaps you are at that stage of final transformation. That comes after you overcome your fears and the abyss {it often takes more than one attempt}. It may be your life situation {your actual living conditions} are preventing you from that final attainment. Or it could be your own personal barriers {psychological}. You can sense the ultimate goal, your greatest achievement, but have yet to reach it. It stands above you, an unconscious sense of knowledge that is not yet obtainable due to some reasons in your life {personal or cultural}. And it is in the form of the feminine, the highest attainable aspect of the psyche.

There is a lot of archetypal symbolism in your dream. I sense you are aware of the hero journey {have you studied Jung, or Campbell, or some other teacher with similar knowledge?}. At 25 you have begun your journey early in life and are aware of it. But it remains elusive, as it does for most. My sense is that is because of situations beyond your control that is mostly to blame. I believe it is not so much the ability to recognize the stages but something material that prevents your final transformation. Perhaps if you would provide more about your personal life we will be able to better understand what those may be. Anyone familiar with world affairs knows of Croatia's struggle over the past decade. Does that have anything to do with your final transformation?

Input on this dream from other Forum contributors is encouarged. This dream is full of archetypal symbolism and I sense a real conscious awareness on the part of the dreamer {Sinisa}.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present