Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nostalgia

I was hanging out with two female friends. We were shopping or having coffee or tea. Then we went our separate ways. I wanted to have one of them hang out with me in the evening, but they were both busy. Lonliness. Then I am in a house again. One of those houses I have been before with different rooms going into different rooms. Nice furniture with dark wood, lots of wood in different colors and decor in varying shades of brown and gold. Then I go around a corner and run into a guy. His face is strange at first. I can't tell if he is black, hispanic, or just dark. He is sort of bronze with a misshapen face. Kinda flattened out maybe like a pigs with big eyes. I think he has blue eyes. Then his face morphs into a handsome face with dark hair. He had a younger brother or younger friend. They are sweet and very
smart. We solve a problem, but I can't remember what it was. Then I see in the horizon a hill and tons of birds flocking together and flying silhouetted against the sunset or sunrise and trees.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nostalgia

Angel,
Are you 'shopping' for a relationship but find yourself at times not wanting to go through the 'loops' in finding the right guy? Is your life overall pretty good but lacks that 'person' to share it with? There may be times when you feel like accepting any guy but deep down you long for your true soul mate? Having someone to share your life, could that be the problem that needs to be solved? Having that you would be able to live' happily ever after', riding off into the sunset.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gerard,

Are you sure you aren't a psychiatrist/psychologist?:-) Yes, I have to summon up the energy and will to do the good work...again.

Thanks for the insights.

~A

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Angel,
It's not everyday dreams speak with such clarity as this one did. Everything about the dream had a flow to it and I merely let my mind speak to what it saw in the symbols. The more I read dreams the more there seems to be a certain progression of the language and motifs {as Jung expounded in his philosophy of dreams}. It is more an intuitive thing as it is a mindful one. I do appreciate your response because it once again helps verify the Jungian approach is definitely the correct one.

If things had been different earlier in my life I do believe I would have entered into some related field of psychology. I have always had an interest in the subject but circumstances early on were so ego centered I had no clue to those inner resources. Thankfully life presents us with two opportuinties to 'follow your bliss'. It is indeed a blissful thing being able to understand dreams. And there is double enjoyment in it helps others discover their inner resources. Campbell tells us we all possess an innate desire to serve others. There are many ways to do that. Dreams and the psyche just happen to fit with who I am. It is a part of the 'Individuation Process' of self discovery, being who you truly are and doing wehat you truly love doing.

Individuation: Jung believed that a human being is inwardly whole, but that most of us have lost touch with important parts of our selves. Through listening to the messages of our dreams—and of our creative imagination—we can reach the lost or neglected parts of our selves and reintegrate them. According to Jung, this integration is the goal of life.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present