Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why would I dream this?

To fully understand this dream you need to know that in reality i know a boy (who for this i'll call 'dan') who i have spoken to a couple of times in school but thats it.
I was backstage somewhere but i had no idea where or why, I presumed i was just there to watch. Then 'dan' cam over to me and handed me my dog (who actually exists). I took her and looked at 'dan'. When he didn't say anything i aksed him what he wanted me to do and he simply replied 'go and do the show'. It was then i realised i was at a dog show and he wanted me to perform with my dog. I told him i couldn't and he said i was just nervous and he hadn't gone through all the training for nothing. i couldn't remeber any training but before i could tell him he pushed me out onto the stage and everyone in the audience fell silent and looked at me. I had no idea what to do and i could see the panic beginning to show on my friends faces who were in the front row. then to make matters worse my dog just walked off and wouldn't listen to anything i said. Some people were laughing so i grabbed my dog and ran backstage where i faced 'dan' shouting, swearing and telling me i was useless and pointless. I remeber feeling crushed and so hurt that he was shouting at me like this. He refused to listen when i told him i didn't remeber doing any training and before i woke up it was his brother (who also actually exists) who stuck up for me and told 'dan' to take it easy and stop blaming me'.
Why would i dream this and what does it mean please?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Liverpool

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Why would I dream this?

Flo,
If you examine your impressions of 'dan' you will probably recognize aspects about him that you either admire or dislike. Something that leaves an impression. That may be the reason he is in your dream. I am guessing it is opposite of who you are. The dog would represent some aspect of your psyche, perhaps your human/animal nature. The aspect that is different may involve personality. Is his personality different from yours. One being say an introvert, the other an extrovert?

The dog show. Perhaps this is your personality on display {there is a stage, suggesting a play?, and an audience in the dream}.
Note: This is what dreams are. Plays, displays of your life. Very often in a dream you are the actor, the director and the aduience.

It may be you are not 'trained' for this kind of attention. Or it may be you seek this kind of attention. It could hing on your personality type. If so the 'dan' in your dream would become/represent a part of you, requesting something out of you that you are not sure you possess. Or are 'trained' for. Your inner masculine self may be weak or undeveloped thus this part of you is not prepared for this request [upon yourself}.
In other words you are asking/expecting/wishing yourself to be 'trained' in some aspect that you perceive 'dan' to possess. If it is a negative aspect then you definitely would not be trained or prepared to be like him, naturally.

Since this is not you naturally, the 'dog' aspect walks off the stage. You have no control over those things that you are 'naturally' {as in an extrovert or introvert}. You wouldn't feel comfortable trying to be like that. There are expectations that you can not live up to. Deep down you may feel 'crushed' over this. But reality superceeds unrealistic expectations. 'dan' may be someone who would not understand this. But an improved, older brother would {your wisdom}.

So what is it about real life 'dan' that left such an impression? Is dan attractive, appealing, outgoing, sexy? Someone who may expect a 'trained' personality to live up to his expectations?
Let me know the answers to my questions and I believe we will be able to narrow the real possibilities to this dream message.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Incredibly, from my short description of my dream, your basically spot on. I am a very shy person and while i can handle myself around people i don't know, i'd rather be with my close friends (so i guess i'm introvert). However 'dan' is more of an 'extrovert', regularly getting up on stage with his band but like me he's akward around new people too.
As for your question 'is he attractive, sexy?' all i'll say is 'yes'. I've quite fancied him for about a year, so any qualities i've noticed i'll admire them rather than despising them.
Hope this helps you
Thanks for replying

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Liverpool

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Flo,
I received some strong vibes about 'your fancying' the boy you only spoken to a couple of times. And add to that the fact you insisted on calling him 'dan' with a small d. That 'clue' gave me the impression there was more than just a passing interest. Perhaps you need to speak to him more often. But be sure to use his real name.

Good luck with that.

Gerard

Hi Flo,

I get the same feeling as Gerard. Two words came into my conscious that aptly describes the situation "Performance Anxiety". It's something that Dan obviously doesn't have with his persona (who knows what's going on inside). This rings true with what Gerard said about being trained with something, but the actual carrying out of the task is difficult for you. Just like how you train a dog to do something. My dog will follow commands, that is unless it has an overpowering distraction. The only thing that will solve it is 'focus'.

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

I'm kinda worried about my dream last night it was nothing serious but it scared me. I was in my bed room and i was putting my make-up on in the mirror suddenly blood was streaming down my cheeks from my right eye. I left to go to school and while i was there i was worried it would bleed again.
Do you know why I would dream this? I've never had an injury to my eye before?
-Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: XXEmoBabyXX@comcast.net

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? This is my first time on this website

Blood symbolize our strengths and weaknesses and our physical and mental health. If you are currently experiencing a very difficult time in your life, you may have dreams with bloody and frightening images.
Some say that the eyes are the windows for the soul. Eyes symbolize perceptiveness, personal outlook, clairvoyance, curiosity, and knowledge. They also reveal information about personal identity and suggest to what you should pay attention to.

What does the blood represents to you? What is it that you don't want anyone to see, that your trying to cover?

oh next time post your dream in a new blog goodluck!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present