Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghost In The Forest

(Sorry if I am posting too much but this subject is so amazing)

Anyway, at my school there was this forest surroundings. They had recently put in a track through the forest that you could run on. My friend and I would run through and everytime, I would hear someone calling me. But I knew it was a ghost. Many times I went into the forest and was called by this ghost. One day, my friend and I decided to explore. We came across this area that was outlined with rocks. Here, there was a floating cat. It had a tag on that told its death date. It was definetly dead. So, after this I was freaked out and went home. Suddenly, most things changed. Rose and Jack from the Titanic were in the bathroom kissing and I could see through one of their eyes. There was a hamter cage in the bathroom. I put my hand in to take it out and it bit me, but it didn't hurt. Then I realized that it had human teeth (Like your two front teeth) and they each had those tooth tattoo's. Like, one was a smiley face. But it jumped out of the cage and onto my chest. It started talking. It was the voice that had been calling me in the forest. I think I woke up after that.

At a loss...Very weird dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Tenessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Ghost In The Forest

Aaron,
In continuing our discussion of past experiences, this dream seems to re-inforce my idea of 'ghosts' in your unconscious. This could be preceived ghosts or it could be real ghosts. If you were older I would definitly think of real ghosts. At 14 they could be perceived. If you look back at your life you probably can determine if they are real or not {are their traumatic experiences such as abuse in your past?}.

There is also in this dream the death of some feminine aspect, as represented by the dead cat.

What do you get from the scene from the Titanic and symbols in your dream of Rose and Jack kissing? Bathrooms are places we try to eliminate certain things. Something is biting at you, something that may seem little at first {hamspter} but in reality has human teeth {much larger than you think, is not an animal but is human}.

The voice that is talking to you is that inner voice. The dream is that inner voice and a function of dreams to help you realize what it is that you need to grow in your personal life {the forest}. If there are underlying traumatic experiences that have not been confronted and put in their proper place then your growth will not be as green as it should be.

Let me know if there are any past experiences that may have caused you not to be able to be as whole and happy as you should and could be. Your remarks will go a long way in helping to understand what it is the dreams are trying to communicate.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present