Return to Website

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR

Tell us what is on your mind, if you have a question for"The General" Please e-mail us or just leave it on this message forum thanks.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Web Site

Lee here, aka Dangerouslee, "The General" Akbar's official spokeswoman, & authorized representative for Devestation Inc. & "The General".

I'd like to thank Mike very very much for all his hard work on this new web site. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone, feel free to post messages here for "The General", or email me at the above addy.

Have a Great Day!

Re: New Web Site

Hi Lee! Good to see your work is going on! Certainly good to see more on The General. In my book he's one of the all time greats of the sport. I can't imagine a hall of fame that wouldn't be proud to have him as a member.

Enjoy,

Ed

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Lee here, aka Dangerouslee, "The General" Akbar's official spokeswoman, & authorized representative for Devestation Inc. & "The General".

I'd like to thank Mike very very much for all his hard work on this new web site. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone, feel free to post messages here for "The General", or email me at the above addy.

Have a Great Day!

Re: Re: New Web Site

Thanks Ed! Mike Johnson, from Ok. is doing the graphics on this one, I only take care of the contents. Hope you're doing well!

Replying to:

Hi Lee! Good to see your work is going on! Certainly good to see more on The General. In my book he's one of the all time greats of the sport. I can't imagine a hall of fame that wouldn't be proud to have him as a member.

Enjoy,

Ed

Replying to:

Have a Great Day!

Re: New Web Site

hey lee contact me.