Return to Website

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR

Tell us what is on your mind, if you have a question for"The General" Please e-mail us or just leave it on this message forum thanks.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Replies from Akbar

Hello jimmy, Its been many years i hope you remember me coming to your mom & dads grocery store,you would always give me free candy i was 11 or 12 you were i believe 17 or 18.I lived on bowie st in vernon tx 2 blocks from webbas grocery,your folks and you were alwats so kind to everyone whom ever walked in that store.You may also remember Joe Kelly and Mickey logston or perhaps you remember them having a band that you seen a few times play.I wanted to write a little something since we are bringing our grandkids to see you wrestle and if possible get to meet you if you can take the time theyve heard so much about you from my child hood storys and what kind people yall were.Well we will see you tonight in Greenville TX at the fair grounds,my grandson casey expecilly loves wrestling like his momma my daughter Mandy she grew up going to matchs every friday & saturday night with her daddy at the Sportatorium.If you would please sign a picture of you to my grandson Casey Hardin he is 9 years old and loves wrestling.Thanks Carla Tidwell if you ever get time give me a call 903-862-2830 or maybe talk to you after the match.see ya tonight CARLA TIDWELL

Re: Replies from Akbar

Yes,I want you to get Ak's reaction to an incident on WWE Raw this past Monday night where The McMahons publicly "fire"Jim Ross and humiliate him.
Storyline or no storyline,that was a pitiful way to treat JR.After that display,I'm now glad that Stone Cold Steve Austin stunned every one of 'em.Who knows:after this happening,there'll be more stunners in their future.What if they had a Gen.Skandor Akbar-led Devastation,Inc.-like attack on their a**es,huh?