Return to Website

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR

Tell us what is on your mind, if you have a question for"The General" Please e-mail us or just leave it on this message forum thanks.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF"THE GENERAL"SKANDAR AKBAR
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview With "The General" Skandor Akbar

If possible, please forward this message to the appropriate department. Thanks for your cooperation.

To Whom It May Concern:

I'd like to introduce you to Atlanta, Georgia’s only Professional Wrestling Radio Show, “Wrestling Informer Weekly.” The show airs live for two hours every Wednesday night at 8:00pm Eastern.

Wrestling Informer Weekly (WIW) brings the best in today’s world of professional wrestling by covering the major and independent wrestling companies. WIW strongly focuses on professional wrestling in the state of Georgia as well as the southern United States. Every week our show has either a current southern wrestling superstar or southern wrestling legend on for interviews.

Wrestling Informer Weekly would like to interview "The General" Skandor Akbar. So, if we can set up a date, I would like for Mr. Akbar to come on the show. If someone could contact me, I will set a date for his appearance, if he's interested.

Past guests on WIW include:

Wrestling Legends - Les Thatcher, Jimmy Valiant, Bill Dundee, Bobby Eaton, Dennis Condrey, Robert Fuller, Adrian Street, Ricky Morton, Ronnie Garvin, Jake Roberts & "Nightmare" Ken Wayne.

Thanks,
Dj Powerlord
winformerweekly@yahoo.com

Re: Interview With "The General" Skandor Akbar

Due to a bout with Syphilus, the General will not be able to conduct interviews for a while.