The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community

The DH Online Community Forum

This message board is now read-only and has been superseded by the new forums which can be found here.

The DH Online Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DH photos wanted!

Annie

I know you have collected a number of links to uni/med school pages on DH that have photos. Perhaps you could list them as '3rd party' websites (disclaiming that they are nothing to do with us....)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If you have been diagnosed with DH by a medical professional and have any photographs of the rash, which you don't mind sharing, I'd very much welcome them for the Photo Library. Be assured that your personal details will remain confidential.

Photo Library

Thanks.

Annie

Re: DH photos wanted!

Annie

I know you have collected a number of links to uni/med school pages on DH that have photos. Perhaps you could list them as '3rd party' websites (disclaiming that they are nothing to do with us....)

Rob

Replying to:

If you have been diagnosed with DH by a medical professional and have any photographs of the rash, which you don't mind sharing, I'd very much welcome them for the Photo Library. Be assured that your personal details will remain confidential.

Photo Library

Thanks.

Annie

Re: Re: DH photos wanted!

Thanks Rob,

I have the links grouped on the DH Links page but I'm not sure whether they'd be happy for me to incorporate the actual photos into the Photo Library.

Also, I think it would be good to get some more DH pictures available on the net as some of the existing ones on these medical sites are of extreme cases and can confuse us rather than help.

Cheers. Annie

Replying to:

Annie

Rob

Replying to:

Photo Library

Thanks.

Annie

Re: Re: Re: DH photos wanted!

Annie

Just meant to perhaps provide a link or message saying 'more photos at these locations'....., duplicating what is on your links page, but on the photos page.

That is - dont need to put the 3rd party photos in, but put the links to the photos in at the 3rd party sites.

Rob

Replying to:

Thanks Rob,

I have the links grouped on the DH Links page but I'm not sure whether they'd be happy for me to incorporate the actual photos into the Photo Library.

Also, I think it would be good to get some more DH pictures available on the net as some of the existing ones on these medical sites are of extreme cases and can confuse us rather than help.

Cheers. Annie

Replying to:

Annie

Rob

Replying to:

Photo Library

Thanks.

Annie

Re: Re: Re: Re: DH photos wanted!

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've put a link from the Photo Library page to the Pictures link on the DH Links page so as to point people in the right direction.

Annie

PS. Would still like more piccies everyone!!

Replying to:

Annie

Just meant to perhaps provide a link or message saying 'more photos at these locations'....., duplicating what is on your links page, but on the photos page.

That is - dont need to put the 3rd party photos in, but put the links to the photos in at the 3rd party sites.

Rob

Replying to:

Thanks Rob,

Cheers. Annie

Replying to:

Annie

Rob

Replying to:

Photo Library

Thanks.

Annie

Copyright © The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community. All rights reserved.