The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community

The DH Online Community Forum

This message board is now read-only and has been superseded by the new forums which can be found here.

The DH Online Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bravenet changes

Annie, would you like to borrow a brick wall?

More seriously, if you do decided to go down the "different option" route, get in touch for help in funding the subscription. Would like to help the DHOC with a few spare pennies.

Tom

Re: Re: Bravenet changes

The time clock seems to be out of gear. I am posting at 20.00 - will look at message after posting to check.

Tom

Re: Re: Bravenet changes

That's really kind of you Tom. I've contacted Bravenet to find out what the state of play is with the subscription situation and I'm waiting for a reply. I've also emailed Giles from the other board to see how easy it is to set up a forum of our own. This isn't something I've ever attempted before because I've never had access to the area where the scripts need to be placed - hence the need for a different host. I downloaded the script today but it all looks pretty daunting. I'll keep you all posted.

This whole scenario has affected my other web sites too and is proving to be a real nightmare so don't expect me to be too active in replying to posts at the moment everyone.

Bye for now.

Annie

PS. If anyone has any technical know-how, who can help me out, please let me know.

Copyright © The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community. All rights reserved.