The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community

The DH Online Community Forum

This message board is now read-only and has been superseded by the new forums which can be found here.

The DH Online Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPORTANT - This web site will be undergoing changes

Due to the changes that Bravenet have recently made, I have purchased hosting and will be moving the web site to it's current domain name of http://www.dermatitisherpetiformis.org.uk.

This means that if you are still accessing the site through www.dhcondition.plus.com the pages will not be available at some stage in the future. However, I shall set up redirecting so hopefully visitors should still manage to find their way to the DHOC.

In a short while you will probably notice the adverts back on the Bravenet hosted facilities. This is because I have requested a refund of the subscription to have the ads removed. I shall be setting up my own scripts on the new server and, in time, be able to do away with the Bravenet facilities. Please bear with me as this is going to mean a steep learning curve for me as I learn how to implement and customize these scripts.

Thank you for continuing to support the DHOC.

Annie

Re: IMPORTANT - This web site will be undergoing changes

Hi Annie,

Sorry to hear that bravenet has bitten the dust for us. To many problems?

www.dermatitisherpetiformis.org.uk is a bit of a mouthful isn't it!

Also, just to let you know, the popout menu function doesnt work on netscape at the moment when in the forum. Seems to work on IE tho.

Rob.

Re: Re: IMPORTANT - This web site will be undergoing changes

Hi Rob,

Thanks for letting me know the Netscape situation. Are you using version 6.? The fact that Bravenet have played around with the coding in their services is the main reason why I've opted to change things. They say that their services are compatible with IE 5 onwards and Netscape 6 onwards but I've come across lots of little problems which weren't there before, for instance, the survey results are horrendous in IE 5.

I bought the domain name www.dermatitisherpetiformis.org.uk about a year ago and it's been redirecting to www.dhcondition.plus.com all this time. I know it's a mouthful and quite a lot to type but it says what it is and I think, from that point of view, it's memorable. It can always be added to Favorites to save typing it in each time.

Annie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Annie,

Sorry to hear that bravenet has bitten the dust for us. To many problems?

www.dermatitisherpetiformis.org.uk is a bit of a mouthful isn't it!

Also, just to let you know, the popout menu function doesnt work on netscape at the moment when in the forum. Seems to work on IE tho.

Rob.

Copyright © The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community. All rights reserved.