Return to Website

WVU Locker Room Message Board

Share your thoughts about WVU Sports!

WVU Locker Room Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Paying for the services isn't the problem

I don't understand why anyone would pay, as little as it may be, for recruitng news. All you have to do is go to Blue and Gold News or here at the WVU Lockeroom and get it for free. We already buy Vernon's merchandise and I know he's making a decent profit because sales are good. I wonder also, does he have a regular job??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's the fact that you used to be able to get them for free. I for one have no intention of paying the premiums solely to get rumors that you will eventually hear anyway(and to put a little money in Vernon's pocket). I haven't even been to Vernon's board in about a month.

By the way, does Vernon have a regular job?

Replying to:

I enjoy Vernon's services. I think people are making to big a deal out of the premium services. I'm sure alot of WVU fans blow more than $10.00 a month on other things.

Replying to:

I wouldnt have any idea how much Vernon or the people that helps him earn but I wouldnt think it would be a whole lot. Plus I'm sure they put in a lot of time. Personally, I do not subscribe to Vernon's site but Im sure the people that do do not regret it.

Replying to:

How much does Vernon make while charging people a fee for recruiting rumors and selling stuff in his store? People on his board defend him like he's making minimum wage. How much does an employee of WVU Sports Dot Com make anyway?