Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Pia
Two Dreams In One
Great dream, I lived in a huge place, lot's of art and had a very much loved mentor come to stay. Lot's of people helping to make her happy. My ex husband was there playing music, lot's of families all I knew, people of all colors and ages, food, celebration. I felt...
Views: 702   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 6:37am
by Jerry {Host & We...
My legs wont work!
Hi Jerry and all! Happy Halloween! I usually have a rough idea where my dreams are leading/advising me to go. This last week I have had quite a few dreams and I cannot untie them, probably because I am in a muddle at the moment. I hope you can help me with your ex...
Views: 598   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 6:12am
by Jerry {Host & We...
New Study-Our personalities may be set as early as 1st grade
As many of you know Carl Jung is recognized as a pioneer in personality and personality traits. Introvert' and 'Extrovert' are two of the better known words in our vocabulary that are of Jung's creation. His insights to personality, and the inner mechanics of how per...
Views: 1237   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 2, 2010 5:35pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Leo
Dream of condo, water park, ocean
I had a dream of being in my friend's condo. I was looking out from the balcony and I was marvelling at the water park below and ocean behind it. It looked something like this: http://www.cruisemates.com/images/RCI/Freedom/WaterPark.jpg the water was flowing fr...
Views: 633   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 2, 2010 6:36am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Leo
flying (hovering in a circular fasion)
I have been having recurring dreams of flying. Actually, they are not typical dreams. They start with sleep paralysis (like you are being possessed and you cannot really move), and then I make the effort to let go and not fight it, once I let go it feels like some ki...
Views: 596   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 1, 2010 5:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Leo
bitten by spider
I had a dream of a black spider on my arm. I was not afraid of it, I was simply staring at it, observing it. Then it left, but once it left I noticed it left a tiny bite mark on my arm (I didn't feel any pain) and then all a sudden the mark started to expand in size...
Views: 647   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 1, 2010 5:29am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Universal Mind - Cosmic Consciousness
I am having one of my cosmic conscious episodes where I 'feel' something is about to happen but not sure what. Usually it coincides with some event that is related to larger cultural/social events or something within nature that has 'strong psyche energies'. The two...
Views: 663   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2010 4:13pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Komodo Dragon
A quick dream....but the specificity of the content is baffling me. I was in my car, as a tourist, stopped on a dirt track when on the track I saw a large lizard. (I have since looked for pictures of the lizard on-line because it seemed so specific. It seems to be...
Views: 2331   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 30, 2010 2:16pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Driving with no control.
ok, I had a dream where I was in a car with someone I have never seen in my life, but it was my boyfriend I suppose. I started to drive out the neighborhood, after reaching the end of the street. I seen my father riding a bicycle behind the car, and basically follow...
Views: 600   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 21, 2010 5:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
fee
another dream about aids
i had another dream about my bf giving me aids...in real life hes actually mad at me because he wants a child and im not ready..in this dream i was in the kitchen i seen a dead bird...a seagull on the floor and alot of roaches...but whats funny is when i first met hi...
Views: 598   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2010 6:39pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Two dreams from last night
Last night I had a dream in which I went to a dentist to have some work done. When I got there, I found out that the person doing the work was actually my ear, nose and throat doctor, who is my favorite doctor that I have ever seen. In order to prep. me for the wor...
Views: 700   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 7:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Floods and candy
I typically don't have very vivid dreams. In fact, I hardly remember most of them. But last night was different. I've looked around the internet at possible ideas/meanings/themes and I'm still a bit confused and would love some input. the dream: I remember b...
Views: 624   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 6:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Disaster dream
Last night when going to bed I asked out loud that my parents, who have both passed away, visit me. I told them that I missed them, that I loved them. I have had very vivid dreams of them before and it's a comfort. That's not what I dreamed of and I'm kind of shock...
Views: 611   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 3:27pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
fee
dream about aids
hi, i had a dream that i ended up reconnecting with a man from my past...we had troubles but we reunited then became engaged...i went to the doctor and found out he gave me AIDS..well the doctor said AIDS instead of HIV. then i recall in the dream he posted a faceboo...
Views: 683   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 6:22am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Blissful Bee Stings
I awoke from this dream when it was over. When wake up from a dream in the middle of the night it is unusual for me and I always take it to mean that the dream was quite significant. Lately I have been doodling pictures of bees and hornets. Sometimes they look vic...
Views: 629   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 6:06am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
dreams and themes
Fisrt I just wanted to respond to you Jerry, and say I'm sorry if I hijacked Stephen's post, I wanted to try to help understand the gay theme since it is active in my dreams too. I liked your question to me about if I thought there was a censor in dreams. I don...
Views: 925   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 11, 2010 10:00pm
by Sam
The lady in the red dress
Please try to interpret this dream that has been puzzling me: My cousin and I were sitting in my room laughing and talking like we always have done. I sat on the side of the bed and she sat before me in a chair. [the room in my dream was my actual bedroom] Sudde...
Views: 730   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 11, 2010 3:58pm
by Ericka
Female Guide
After a meeting we are on the way home and I get lost. I have no idea where I am but it looks like I can see Washington DC from the car. I am with a woman friend of mine who has recently broken off a year-long affair with me. We stop on the side of the road to see...
Views: 785   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 5:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Language of Dreams-Video Presentation by Elizabeth Strahan
The Language of Dreams While researching materials for my new web site The Power of Dreams {my site for individual support in personal growth} I came across this excellent video series by Jungian analyst Elizabeth Strahan. This page from her Dreamweavers Web has 1...
Views: 591   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2010 8:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
dream of 2 snakes
Hello, Just wondering if u could help me? I had a dream about 2 snakes I believe they were gray. I cut/killed them w a lawn edger into 4 pieces each. I don't understand why or what this dream, may mean. Please help!! Thanks. Sincerely Heather
Views: 618   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 6:15am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Multiple Cats
Hello Jerry. Last night I dreamed that I was over to my girlfriend's (my lover's)apartment. Her daughter lives with her and she owns two cats. Both of the cats came out of the bedroom one by one. In the dream I wasn't surprised to see them because I already knew they...
Views: 1048   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 24, 2010 4:40pm
by Kristi
Forbidden love
I had a dream that I was watching a tall, good looking man walk down this crowded hallway. But he was hand cuffed. And I did not recognize him, but in my dream, I knew him and he stopped to talk to me. I don't remember what we were talking about, but the feeling was...
Views: 619   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2010 5:45am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kitty Cat with Multiple Worms
I dreamed of a kitty cat, which had the same color hair as mine and the texture was not cat like, but like that of close cropped human hair. Anyway, this kitty was lying down and was liking up various health powders that was being sprinkled from brown glass medicine...
Views: 631   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 6:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Past
I had a dream about a past love. This guy was my high school love, he was with this classmate that he ended up going to prom with and inturn I was with his brother who we used to like each other, but at different times. His brother and I were at church with his arms...
Views: 641   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 6:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
can't remember
I have had this dream as often as every day for weeks and can trigger it simply by thinking about it for only a moment during the day. It's been happening for as long as the past few years maybe even much longer. As frequent as it is when I wake up I can remembe...
Views: 710   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 5:16pm
by Clarity
Symbols & Metaphor-The Language of Dream and Myth, and True Spirituality
This is a reprint from my post to Kaze. I want to repeat my words to help others understand the language of dreams and myth. And how it applies to the individual when it comes to spirituality and religion. If I may I would like to expand on the subject of secrets...
Views: 694   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 7:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols New URL
I have created another URL for Myths-Dreams-Symbols that will make it easier to remember, and access. The old URL, www.mythsdreamssymbols.com is still good of course but this will be easier to pass on to friends. The new URL is www.mydrsy.com. It is derived from the...
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 6:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
wont stop raining
I apologize for typos. Im in a bit of a hurry. it was the saddest dream Ive ever head in one of those beautifully poetic ways. I was a servant of some Braham. I was facing a Hindu god floating on a Lotus. I was angry because he woke me up when it w...
Views: 839   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 10:34am
by Sam
Spaceships
One more, Jerry. Sometimes I dream I'm looking out of a window and I see a strange air craft in the sky. Immediately after seeing this thing I get scared. I go through my home and I close all the blinds, turn all lights off and I hide. When I see this spaceship/aircr...
Views: 655   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 4:53am
by Deana
Joseph Campbell Book- Thou Art That
I have created a new page for Joseph Campbell's Thou Art That book. It has an exerpt from the book that includes his well known radio interview about 'what is a myth'. of the interview: It made me reflect that half the people in the world think that the metaphors...
Views: 692   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 8:10am
by Jerry {Host & We...
'What Are' Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols?
While finishing up my cataloging of pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols I came across these 'What Are' Pages I think many will find informative. Note: After cataloging all the pages I have counted just over 500 total pages I have designed at MDS since 1998. I do not use...
Views: 727   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 9:14am
by Jerry {Host & We...
bird
Few days ago, I had a dream of a bird following me around. I am not sure but it seemed that it wanted to sit on my shoulder all day even if I moved around during the day. I enjoyed it sitting there but I didn't force it. Not sure what sort of bird it was, but it was...
Views: 659   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 12:33am
by Magdalena
Planting of potatoes
This may sound really funny, but last night I dreamt of seeing my older brother and other people, putting a number of potatoes into the ground in a circle. I remember the weather being windy and the day grey, with not much colour. I remember pushing a shopping troll...
Views: 639   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 7:31am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream - duality
I had a dream a while back which i still remember, however only a very small part unfortunately. I think its a piece of the last stage of a dream. I am an argicultural region, a lot of field around but also quite some buildings and small walls and people. For a re...
Views: 620   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 6:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Back Porch
Back Porch Dream I'm setting up for a concert with my band. It's an outdoor venue and we are the headline band. I'm walking around talking to people. Suddenly, my band-mates are there dressed in new clothes and I realize I don't have my gig clothes. They all hav...
Views: 603   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2010 6:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
August 30 2010 Dream
I'm in a room in a large old style two story home (like an old farm house). I'm there with my girlfriend and 2 or 3 other people who I don't know or pay attention to. I don't recall the conversation but I lean over to give Lisa a little kiss and she backs away and po...
Views: 628   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 6:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dark Man
I am exiting a room into a darkened hallway. There is a large shape of a man, very tall and wide and I can't get around him. He begins to back up and I put out my hands and when I touch him, I am being pulled into him. I pull away, but he continues to back up. I put...
Views: 652   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 1, 2010 10:43am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Old Town Tour, Lost Purse, Judge
I am wandering through an old town with a square in the middle. A crowd is in front of me, listening to a speaker talk about one of the buildings. They are in the street that surrounds the square and I am standing on the back curb of the street that surrounds the squ...
Views: 659   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 7:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Amphitheatre and Machine Gun Toting Men
I am with three other people on a somewhat dark, panelled screened porch. Two of the people are women and the other is a pudgy, round man. I don't recognize these people but they seem close. (NOTE: I have two sisters, both older than me, an a brother, born when I was...
Views: 701   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 6:48am
by Jerry {Host & We...
aquarium
In the dream I was on a field trip with the children i work with. we were in a house the doubled as an aquarium, but the floor was made of ice. The floor started to crack and i tried to get all the kids out. Then a shark swam up to the front door and we had to make o...
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 6:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Maghadi
I'm in a house in Vermont. It's night time and there's a clear night with a full moon. I've come to the party with band mates, though they aren't actually in the dream. They're somewhere else in the house. I'm in a living room area and I meet a woman who is Indian lo...
Views: 811   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 5:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Children's Dreams by Carl Jung
Available to buy at Amazon.comHardback $32.18Paperback $16.47 From philemonfoundation.org »In the 1930s C. G. Jung embarked upon a bold investigation into childhood dreams as remembered by adults to better understand their significance to the lives of th...
Views: 703   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 5:47pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Individuation Process
I have created a new page about Jung's Individuation Process. I will need to refine some of the content but in general I believe it provides good insights to the Individuation Process and midlife issues. It has been a long while since I last took enough time to put t...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 1:26pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Shamanic power
This dream takes place in the livingroom in the house where I grew up, but in the dream I live there as a grown up, and some of the furniture is the same as in my mowin livingroom. I am putting my daughter to sleep in a tent on the floor. I can only see her legs in t...
Views: 655   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 12:26pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jumping off a cliff
Hi Jerry. It´s been a while.. So much to do, but things are getting better day by day! This morning I had a dream that I really would like your input on. I was out strolling with my youngest daughter. She was sleeping. Down the street from our house I ran in...
Views: 668   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 7:08pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Indexing of all the Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols
I am in the process, and nearly finished, with listing all the pages I have created over the past 12 years at Myths-Dreams-Symbols. Although there are a couple of hundred such pages the effort to build a completely detailed site devoted to Jungian psyche is not nearl...
Views: 603   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 12:26pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Number 7
In my quick moment of a dream a man appeared, who I do not know, and very forcefully pointed at my face and said "THIS IS SEVEN, THIS IS SEVEN" It startled me and I woke up. I do not know if this is related but the two nights prior I had dreams of not being able to...
Views: 665   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 12:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joseph Campbell
Jerry, Earlier, you had posted some links to (videos, I belive) Campbell speaking of Kundalini Yoga. I had saved those links, but find they no longer work. Do you know, are those still available on line somewhere? Do you have links to them? Thanks....
Views: 656   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 3:21pm
by Kristi
Uphill, downhill, settling
This is a section of a dream that is the only one I recall. I am trudging up a hill, carrying a black trash bag (full but very light to carry). At times the hill is just dirt; other times there are a few steps with a handle or short railing to pull myself up. When I...
Views: 660   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 6:21am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Have Been Off Line-Lightening Strikes Again
I have been without internet service since last Saturday. A thunderstorm came through and for a third time in the past year struck my electrical system. The first time it got my cable box. The second time it got my computer. This time it got my cable box and my Nic c...
Views: 616   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2010 6:16pm
by Lisa
Face off... literally.
I keep having horrible nightmares about my boyfriend ripping his own face off. Literally. He's standing in front of me, and starts touching his cheeks, and gets blood, then he's ripping at the skin, peeling it away, muscle and blood comes away with it. I'm screami...
Views: 671   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 8:06am
by Shannon
Green
I am dreaming about my current guy friend, not really my boy friend, but it is obvious we at least are sexually attracted to each other and like each other, but cannot get beyond that. Yes one of those relationships. His bathroom has all these skincare products tha...
Views: 592   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 9:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Ela
Horoscope
On Thursday I had a dream full of action from which I remember three details (or short stories). I was in a large hall full of people. Among them there was a group of young boys in age probably between 12-15. They were standing on some elevated place in the middl...
Views: 649   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 5:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Apartment changing - mean animals
I have a new apartment for $400 or so a month. I've moved in but I can't identify the furnishings or what is even in the apartment. The space is small and windowless but seems efficient, although sparce. The floor and walls are made of concrete. Kind of like an unfin...
Views: 633   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 8:12am
by Lisa
Owl
Forced amputation
I was at work, in some kind of conference room. We were having a meeting, but that was stopped when an intruder came in. He was an evil man, and he was there to force various amputations on us. The building we were in turned into more of a home, but the conference ro...
Views: 674   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:28am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Gustav Jung Documentary
Here is, for your enjoyment, a documentary on Dr. Carl Jung. There are two videos each about 9 minutes in lenght. Included are face to face interviews with Jung. Jung speaks on Freud. This is a good itro to Jung ad Jungian psyche. Carl Jung-Part One Carl Ju...
Views: 673   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:21am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Master of Two Worlds
This is a reprint to Sam's follow-up response to my original post New Study-Our personalities may be set as early as 1st grade. There is some editing of the original post. Master of Two Worlds While watching the above video I was brought back to the subject with...
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:07am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Front door, lions, wedding dress and window to darkness
Hello! I've had this dream for a few times this week. It felt very strong and I woke up quite in strange mood. So, I'd deeply appreciate some ideas about it. Here it is: I'm living in a different house. It's very small, but cozy and it's just mine. It's hidden,...
Views: 576   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 5:39am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Leonardo DiCaprio Movie 'INCEPTION'-Invasion of the Dream
There is a new movie out today titled 'INCEPTION that may be worth seeing. Not only is it about the dream world {undoubtedly taking liberties with the dream} but also stars Leonardo DiCaprio, one the best actors in Hollywood. Below is the trailer to the movie....
Views: 659   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 6:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Synchronicity - Chance Encounters That Are Life Changing
This is a re-post with a lot of editing from an earlier post. Ah yes, Synchronicity! This is the most controversial of Jung's theories. And hard to prove. But when we look at our 'chance' encounters that turn out to be major interventions, many often prove to be l...
Views: 1178   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 6:47am
by Jerry {Host & We...
NY Times Article-Following a Script to Escape a Nightmare
An interesting article in today's NY Times about nightmares. This study was conducted with patients with severe psychological experiences such as rape or kidnapping. Jane White-Lewis of The C.G. Jung Institute of New York, is on the opposite side of such research, ar...
Views: 625   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 6:01pm
by Kristi
running over a person with a car
Hi all, very vivid dream last night that I would like some help with. I was driving in my small blue car past a swimming hole area near where I used to live. I was going quite slowly as it was speed restricted area for pedestrians. I had time to notice the familie...
Views: 593   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 6:33am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Through blue eyes fade to grey (my real dream)
This is a poem i had to think about, while realizing how close to the surface my 'inner me' is, after hearing the song that Kristi linked to her reply. Instead of a night-dream, for once a real day-dream of mine: The mirror tells me secrets stories from very fa...
Views: 841   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 30, 2010 8:16am
by Kristi
Ela
Ticks
My Saturday dreams: Fast regular moving in the darkness. It seems like moving in a tube of switch-back. The tube is also black or very dark, but I know there are 3 different stages which change regularly. I am not strongly affected by this process. I felt I ha...
Views: 599   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 6:24am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dismissed
A pretty intense dream i had last sunday: In the dream i was taking classes in sort of a spiritual school...meditation classes and such. The school was situated in a huge and old building in what feels like England. In between classes i then took a long walk in...
Views: 682   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 6:10am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Indiana Jane
I work for an agency in which I am supposed to be conducting door to door interviews. I feel out of place. I am walking down a side street covered in cool shade. There are a few men, also from the agency, walking near to me. I see one man has his contact forms fi...
Views: 795   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 2:54am
by Kristi
Old lady dying and green toilet
In the beginning of last week had the next dream: It seemed that i was at work, though it was in a whole different setting. I was taking care of a very, very old (indonesian?) lady. She was really fragile, very ill and i knew she wouldn't make it for very long. W...
Views: 834   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 2:38pm
by The Mask
the other woman
I have often had dreams along my whole life and with different partners with the same motif: I am in love with my boyfriend and he cheats on me with another woman secretely, he is together with her at the same time he is involved with me but keeps it hidden...and th...
Views: 638   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 6:01am
by Jerry {Host & We...
black lake, shapeless terror abduces child
HI all, I would like to share this dream and hear your feelings and interpretations. I am at a very important point in my life and this dream feels very important and archetypical but I cannot really grasp what it wants to tell me: I am in the countryside.It is...
Views: 1221   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 5:42am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Hanged Man Tarot, Odin
First off, I started a Daily Tarot card. On Monday, my first day, I pulled The Hanged Man. On Monday night I had a dream about Odin, the Norse God. It went like this ... I was at work (the post office) and while I was working on sorting the parcels, I pulled out a...
Views: 641   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2010 2:49pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Weird Nightmare
I have not been on here for awhile because I rarely remember my dreams but this one puzzles me? I was in a building (where I don't know) and I see my boyfriend walking outside the window looking straight ahead and not even paying no attention to what is going on...
Views: 649   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2010 6:39am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Ela
Peru
In advance I had a dream that deeply horrified me and depressed. The only thing I remember about it is the image of a goddess throning on the dark throne in huge light blue space. Her large figure was probably in the shadow, I could not see any detail of her apperanc...
Views: 880   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 24, 2010 8:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Pia
Give away
In this dream I had a feeling of restlessness, that I could not move because I have so much stuff. I saw a huge blue wave at the edge of the coast line and had the thought that this may be the end. The end of what I am not sure. I had a sense of regret that I had a r...
Views: 622   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 7:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Corset, Shorts & Liar
Hello. I had a strange dream last night and wondered if it has any meaning. Some details are fuzzy but I know I had some type of gathering at my home. There were 2 of my family members, uncle and mom. But the other people I didn't know. This girl was there with a man...
Views: 617   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 5:39pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
My Cat, a Dog & Dead Trees
Last night I dreamed that I parked my car in some strange neighborhood. I don't remember where I went but when I came to get in my car, I couldn't find it. I got lost while I was looking for it. My cat (black & white in color) & a dog followed me on both of my sides...
Views: 613   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 8:41pm
by Deana
Secret Knowledge
Yesterday I watched a History Channel program about the various 'gospels' that were not included in the bible and some of the reasons why {a primary reason having to do with orthodoxy and the exclusion of the feminine **}. Of course I was very familiar with many of...
Views: 711   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 7:08am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
Campbell The Grail Legends audio + More
Here's a site I found that has free audio from Joseph Campbell and others that also appear dream/mythology related. http://www.futurehi.net/media.html
Views: 581   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 6:53am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Room becoming disarrayed and same mis-path taken
I dream I am in what is my house and it is set up nicely with wood floors and neat books and everything just so. Then does someone come in and things start falling down, black binders on a shelf fall on top of me/the person. This very obese naked man with dark hair a...
Views: 652   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 4:13pm
by Angel
bugs in a wound
I haven't spoken to my best friend in a couple years, and I'm pretty upset with her about it. I recently tried to contact her unsuccessfully. In my dream, I'm hanging out with her and her new friends at a record store. They aren't being mean, but they're kind of maki...
Views: 525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2010 6:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Swimming pool
Today i slept a few hours in daytime and had the next dream: I am swimming in a swimming pool. The pool is quite big and there's only a few other people there. These other people are all outside the pool and they all seem to be at the other side of it. It's nice a...
Views: 608   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 15, 2010 10:41am
by The Mask
Nightmare that made my jaw drop
*NOTE: I had been sexually abused in real life, and a court case was involved* Last night I went to sleep wishing I never have... -The dream starts off where I am about a 15-16 year old girl at a festival with my mother. People are running around, eating popcorn-...
Views: 552   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2010 5:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Forum is Open
Having taken some time off the Dream Forum is once again open for business. There has been a change in requirements with a focus on Mid-Life issues. Although the mid-life stage begins between the age of 40 to 45 the early residuals of those changing years can begin a...
Views: 703   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 6:53am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream of a demon and vampire
At the beginning of my dream I was walking through a dark forest and I could sense something was behind me and so I turned around and there was a demon. I put my hand up and said, "Leave in the name of Jesus Christ!" And as I said that a light showed up and the demon...
Views: 543   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 6:01am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Oya
Re: Multiple cats and a bridge
Hi - I dreamed I had multiple cats in my dream. I only took these cats in temporarily to help them out. But they were all over my house and I remember there were at least 5 of them. Some of them were even inside my drawers. One of them was clearly white. I bought a...
Views: 587   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 7:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
accessory breasts and nipples
hi, i had a dream. in that i saw accessory nipple and breasts along the milk line on my right side. milk lines: The milk lines are two parallel lines, formed by thickenings of the epidermis (the mammary ridge) along the ventral surface of mammals of both sexes...
Views: 617   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 9:19am
by anba
Dream interpretation of dog
Can anyone interpret a dream of a black sleeping dog similar to a doberman in appearance, which all of a sudden wakes up and starts barking ferociously and then goes for my hand. As this dog bites my hand, it is holding on with such strength but the dream seems to re...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 11:20pm
by Sam
Kat
Repost since I didn't get any replies
Ok, I don't remember most of the dream but I'll tell you what I do remember. It started off we me and some guy who has been showing up in my dreams for about seven years walking on the beach at midnight with a full moon held high in the sky. His arm is wrapped aro...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 10:39pm
by Sam
Rae
Dream about someone trying to run me over
had a bad dream last night and don't know what to make of it. I was walking around in the city that I was born in [and I don't do that in RL - except to visit one dr. I have who is in that city]. Anyway, there was a man in the same building as me and he had his ca...
Views: 4601   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 5:42pm
by Rae
Kat
Vaction and dumbass jock
Ok, I don't remember most of the dream but I'll tell you what I do remember. It started off we me and some guy who has been showing up in my dreams for about seven years walking on the beach at midnight with a full moon held high in the sky. His arm is wrapped aro...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2010 4:47pm
by Kat
guinea pigs and mirror
The only part of the dream I remember from last night is pretty simple: I was bent over looking at a liter of guinea pigs that were born underneath my dresser (I don't own, nor think about owning guinea pigs). I was happy and excited to see them there. While bent...
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2010 2:49pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Study finds that effects of low-quality child care last into adolescence
I have held a firm belief and have voiced that position many times at the Dream Forum of how early life experiences and care have an affect on later life behavior. This article 'Study finds that effects of low-quality child care last into adolescence' from the Washin...
Views: 637   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 27, 2010 8:02pm
by David
Dry snow
In a first dream from today i am at work walking down part of the hallway with a collegue from the nightshift. I am on his right side as we walk towards a small office, so it seems. While walking we're talking and so i sometimes look at my left to look at him. Then,...
Views: 735   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 27, 2010 5:46am
by The Mask
Suicide
Last night i had a dream filled with heavy emotions. It started in an unknown house. The livingroom, livingspace, was diverted into several rooms so it seemed. (the living space was not on ground floor but on the first or second (higher) level) Besides me, my parent...
Views: 709   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 27, 2010 5:30am
by The Mask
Reluctant Beating
My husband/partner has done something against the rules/possibly wrong. We are in a futuristic landscape and the realm is based within this large, tall, spiraling structure. We are in a gliding vehicle that travels through the air and down the spiral of the structure...
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2010 5:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Wasteland in Ice
I dreamt that a little boy was in this round blue sled that was careening swiftly down what looked like rollercoaster tracks. The little boy had his hand out through a hole and was holding a key with a fob. The key gets lost in the rushing wind. Then the blue ball sl...
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2010 5:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
upside down/pool
My wife and I are riding in a vehicle driven by Rachel my sister in law, (she's older than me and intelligent and christian). She takes a shortcut through some mountain road and as we arrive in a valley I realize we are suprisingly at our destination. Then we go st...
Views: 825   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2010 10:40pm
by Sam
Escaping Jail/Hitler
I am putting a movie which is apparently some action movie (like I was thinking about Fast and the Furious or something of the type). When I put it on I am inside it and there are two men in jail cells with people outside harassing them. They somehow get out and esca...
Views: 550   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 23, 2010 6:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bob
Dream of bowels hanging out
I had a unique dream in that I was changing my son's diaper and noticed that beneath his scrotum his bowels were hanging out. I immediately woke up. In the dream he was in no distress, and in real lfe his health is fine. I am dealing some corrupt individuals at...
Views: 643   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2010 9:11am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Cin
This dream CONFUSED and SCARED me!!!
Nazis were taking away people I care about. My ex boyfriend was telling me he loved me; we were about to kiss and he was dragged away. My best friend told me to take care of her husband because she couldn't. Only one of my children were in my dream. M...
Views: 557   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2010 5:49am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dead President, Dead Me and FDR
May 6, 2009 – I see an images of the former President, Ronald Reagan, sitting in a chair in a room. The room is nondescript, the space appearing empty but his image ... just him. His hair is white. I wake as I am hearing/being told something about him dying,...
Views: 695   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 20, 2010 6:24pm
by Kristi
A 2nd dream remembered: 3 dogs
I haven't remembered many dreams and as of late, this is the 2nd one that has stuck with me.... Was on the other side of the block (our street is divided by a busy main road, I was on the opposite side). I was walking and am approached by 2 dogs. One has pink an...
Views: 1341   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2010 3:47pm
by Jackie
Liz
Krishna
Hello, The night before the start of a 4 day yoga conference I was starting this weekend, a dream came to and woke me up in the middle of the night. I saw a small stone statue of Krishna floating down a river in a small bright cobalt blue and yellow wooden boat. A...
Views: 559   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 19, 2010 8:16pm
by Peter
Not sure if this has any meaning
This may not be anything, but it has stuck with me for most of my day. I'll throw it out there! In the beginning of my dream, there was this woman after me who was trying to kill me. She had short dark hair and was no one I know in waking. I remember in my dr...
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2010 5:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Hostage situation from two person views
I had this dream the night before my dads wedding. In my dream it was the morning after and I had a hang over. I was driving and in my car was my friend for years, Bree, and this guy I went to middle school that I just re-met a few months ago who dresses both a girl...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2010 5:25am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Prostitute
This dream occurred a month ago but i can't figure it out and I can't let it go. It's a little embarrassing but I would appreciate someone's interpretation of this one. My older sister and I are prostitutes in a whorehouse. Its a large building with a maze of rooms...
Views: 577   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2010 6:15am
by Jerry {Host & We...
yellow
I dreamt I had just got off a bus which wasn't going where it was surposed to be going and then got onto a bus which was going to the right place the second bus was a double decker bus. When I went up the steps there was thick yellow paint runing down the walls and c...
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2010 7:01am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Peraps an answer to a question?
I was in a classroom. I remember there being this light in there. Almost like a yellow-y light. I was sitting in the back on the left hand side, by windows. I believe I was on the first floor of the building. There was a tall, thin, bald teacher in the front of t...
Views: 712   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 15, 2010 8:11am
by Jaclyn
Dream
If you could shed some light on a reoccurring dream I have , it'd be much appreciated. I've been having it ever since I can remember, I cant shake it off. I'm swimming in a long swimming pool (it resembles a swimming pool I used to swim in). It is long and rectang...
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2010 6:46am
by Jerry {Host & We...
squeezing horse
i was at my grandparents ranch and i was in their garage, but in my dream, it was a barn. my familys horses were in there for some reason, but they usually are at a different ranch. recently, ive been giving them pellets so they will let us ride them. when i give the...
Views: 583   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2010 6:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Financial Assassins
Hi There, I am on holidays at the moment and I work up in the middle of the night to write down a bit about my disturbing dream. Here goes: I was driving in the car with my fiance and there was a lady driving next to us in the same type car revving up her vehic...
Views: 491   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2010 6:09am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Milk into Beer
In recalling my dream that I had last night I'm very curious in understanding a particular part which I believe to have some kind of mythological symbolism. I'm standing on my driveway (a recurring theme), and I have a sense that I'm much older, perhaps 10 years i...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2010 5:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jayme
ill start off telling you my sisters personality. she is very.. shes not a super happy, giggly person. shes a hippie type.. more like a stoner personality. her history with tyler (we called him ty) was that they dated on and off for a long time, lived together.. our...
Views: 646   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:15pm
by Sadie Mae
rats
in this dream, there were lots of rats running around, and i could tell they were all infected with some disease. i new which ones were infected because they were glowing and ravenous. they all surrounded me and i tripped over something. right in the crook of my neck...
Views: 618   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:05pm
by Sadie Mae
A bothering dream my friend had.
My best friend texted me at 3:30 A.M. last night saying she had the scariest dream of her life. I'll give you all the info on it that she gave me. I'll just show you the 2 texts she sent me about it. Word for word, here they are: "I woke up to the sound of someone...
Views: 590   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 11, 2010 5:12am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Searching
I'm in a park, looking for my mom. the park has tons of weeping willows, lakes and grassy fields. Everytime I get close to finding my mom, something happens and I get side-tracked. I'm looking for her because I have something to tell her. Soon, I'm on an old paddl...
Views: 495   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2010 5:10am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Home Sweet Home?
I'm walking to my house to get my work shirt because my brother has my car. On the way I pass un unfamilar person shouting obcenities. I then find a dollar and then two more dollars. When I opened one of the dollars there was a $20 in it so I had a total of $23 dolla...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2010 8:47pm
by Melodie
Water Park
I found a secret water park. It was brand new, fresh water, very clean and blue. There were about seven or so different slide rides that were open and available. I was all by myself so i decided to test a few things out. The water was cold as it splashed over my head...
Views: 543   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2010 2:49pm
by samantha
A cave in the desert
The dream starts with me being in a small desert. The desert is surrounded by walls and ceiling. There are 2 other people in the desert with me. We seem to be searching for something there. At first i'm with these 2 people, 2 men, but at a point i start searching on...
Views: 625   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 10, 2010 7:03am
by The Mask
Walking through a white building
Hi Jerry, I have an idea of what this dream means but I still don't fully understand it, thanks in advance and god bless. I find myself walking inside of a very large and open white building. Almost everything is bright white. I approach a stairwell that leads dow...
Views: 598   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:50am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Farmilar boy and darkness
I was in the same dark room that I have been dreaming of since I was four years of age. But, something was different from all the other times in the nearly complete blackness that began with a rabbit hole. There was a mirror that appeared to be floor length but I don...
Views: 596   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joe
End of the world?
Okay so this dream technically didn't prophecize the end of the world. But it had an intregal part in it and is part of a series of dreams I had last night. Okay here it goes. The first portions of the dream are blurry. I remember time traveling, traveling back in...
Views: 550   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:36am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
wierd dream
My wife Janelle and I drive up a dirt road in the country. At the top we get out, but I realize that we left our 2 year old daughter Krystina below, and I must go find her without delay. I see a girl of about 8 or so playing, she is somehow our daughter also, I thi...
Views: 658   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:31am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joe
Self Smoking Cigarettes and Chilling at Snoop's House...
I posted one of my dreams a little bit ago and I'm trying to get the hang of it. Describing your dreams is a very hard thing to do, especially for me because most of my dreams, while very vivid in detail, are also very abstract in what takes place. I consider my drea...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:08am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Saga of dreams
Well this is going to be a relatively lengthy post so I apologize if I break any rules :/ What follows is as accurate an account I could muster after waking night after night in the span of a month after experiencing these dreams. Dream One: The Whale I was on a...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2010 5:29am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Speak
In my dreams when I try to scream or even talk it won't come out I know i'm talking I can feel the words coming out of my throat but no one can hear me not even myself, what does that mean?
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2010 5:21am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Yoga Pants
April 24, 2010 – I am with Suzette (my old yoga teacher). She is telling me something about my yoga pants, how well I fit them, that this “is” me. I am aware of feeling disbelief about myself. Suzette really wants me to hear that “I am this...
Views: 621   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2010 5:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Interpretations for Those Who have Posted Recent Dreams
I will do my best to catch up on those newly posted dreams later today. I am fighting a head cold and have to put some time with my 'day job' this morning. I appreciate your patience. Jerry
Views: 745   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 5, 2010 11:49pm
by David
Extra body parts recurring theme in dreams
Ever since I was a child I had this strange fear yet fascination with extra body parts/conjoinments (like two heads, 4 arms etc..) when it appeared on television anywhere I would have a strange reaction to it for as long as I can remember. My first dream with tha...
Views: 940   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2010 6:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Uncontrolled Anger
I'm in one of my classes and all of a sudden I become angry. Nothing happened to make me feel this way, I'm just angry. I try to calm down and ignore the feeling, but I become angrier. I leave the class get into my car and start driving ridiculously fast. I keep goin...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2010 5:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
stranded dream
I'm suddenly on the beach on an island, alone. I look around for people but after not finding anyone I decide to go swimming. The ocean water is very calm and I got bored quickly. I then decide to go look for seashells instead. In the beginning I could only find chun...
Views: 558   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 3, 2010 6:16pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Oya
Eye surgery
Hello - I have a very strange dream that keeps changing subjects and so confusing... I am at a conference put on by my old employer - I see people who are familiar. Then I stop at this booth and I look at a dress - I want to buy it it has patterns. I remember red...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2010 4:18pm
by Oya
Tom
Dream
Can anyone explain my dream? Dream: I wake up in my bedroom. Everything seems unfamiliar. I can hear strange voices and laugh. As soon as leave my bedroom I appear in the middle of unfamiliar corridor. On one side people with different masks calling me on the othe...
Views: 550   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2010 7:16am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Death at the Mayan Pyramids
In my dream I was at some sort of campground, with a building with an indoor kitchen. I was a younger version of myself, maybe 6 or 7. The going ons of the camp reminded me a lot of a time where my father took me to a camp ground, where a lot of people there believed...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2010 7:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Two different boys and strange happenings
Sorry if it's long and I don't remember a lot but here is what I remember. Ok, it started out with me and my mother at the mall with her making fun of one of my nicknames. My first name is Katherine and I make a lot of cat-like noises when I'm tired so a lot of peo...
Views: 541   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2010 5:11am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jon
I don't want to fight you, dad!
I'm in my home in my living room upstairs. I am sitting on the couch and feel quite relaxed. My parents come home and walk upstairs. My dad starts to argue with me about something but I am confused as to what he is saying. He starts yelling at me in Korean but I am s...
Views: 497   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2010 5:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
len
other woman
Hi, i had a dream I and my husband lying down when i was feeling cold i noticed that only half of my body covered with the blanket that time i saw that there's another woman was lying down between us (my husband and I)I got jealouse and said something that can mak...
Views: 665   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 11:50am
by len
Meeting Osiris in dreams
What does it mean to meet Osiris in a dream....? He told me my purpose was to carry his mortal children...be a BROOD MARE... i have NO kids...don't want any....like ém just don't want them.
Views: 820   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 10:33am
by Mary
urinating
I usually have dreams about someone chasing me.But now I have been having dreams that people are urinating on me.
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 6:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Interpretations
It may be a two or three days after you post your dream before I am able to provide an interpretation. The social dragon {better known as work, having to feed the dragon so to make a living} has raised its head high and my ability to give time to my dreamwork is not...
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 6:31pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
An arranged marriage and falling in love
Jerry I am in a room with several people. There is an Arab sheik sitting on a sofa and he is very relaxed. He is dressed in the most exquisite robes and headdress. The robe is of the finest cream wool, as is the headdress which is bound round his forehead by a gol...
Views: 696   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 4:21pm
by David
Three gangsters made powerless, trapped in a tube.
This is my last nights dream. I dont have nightmares often but... This dream had two parts to it. The part I am about to tell first is the latter part, but the it is the part that I recalled first when I awoke. Me and 3 men were in a car. We had just about r...
Views: 650   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:37am
by Haloh
Jon
Why am I even trying? Backflip...fail!
I'm in my room. There is no furniture in the room other than a chair and a bed. I'm sitting on the chair and walk over to my bed. I stand up on the bed and start jumping on it. I attempt to do a backflip. I don't rotate enough and fall flat onto my stomach. I start l...
Views: 594   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 1:29pm
by Jon
Pam
Son's Nightmare
My young son had a dream that he was in a large building and his father told him I was "found dead under crow's feet".
Views: 488   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 6:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Liz
Tigers & Hot Air Balloons
Hi Jerry, You helped me once before a few years ago so I thought I'd come to you again as I found a lot of insight in your response. I have 2 dreams that I am curious about. The first one I had the night before last. I don't remember the whole dream, just the...
Views: 660   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 2:01am
by Liz
Interpretations
Again I want to inform all that I may be a couple of days in answering dream posts. My job, that never ending need to slay the social dragons, is requiring much of my time and I am putting in 10-12 hours a day trying to fulfill my commitments. Please be patient and I...
Views: 599   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 10:40pm
by Sam
The nurse & the serial killer couple who ate their children
I just put another dream up, about the gangsters stuck in the tube, but i just wanted to put this one in too (the last one i promise!) because although i write down my dreams everyday this particular one, that i had a short time ago, really sticks out in my mind......
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 10:03am
by Haloh
Cave/Train/Opportunity
Myself and several others, that feel to be my siblings, are in a cavernous space with sleeping gear...pallets of blankets or sleeping bags and pillows. We are all of a grown age. The cave is large, wide and deep. The inner space is formed in a descending manner, l...
Views: 648   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 3:06pm
by Kristi
Most terrifying dream I've ever had
I came home to my old house, probably from school. It was winter I remember. (I live in an apartment now with my mom and brother, my old house was when I lived with my dad, who was a very abusive man). When I came home, I found two dead bodies and went into a stat...
Views: 693   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 5:44am
by Kristi
Two spiders
Hi Jerry, It´s been a while, now. It sure is hard to find the time to post a dream, although I dream a lot these days. It´s a very busy but beautiful life beeing a single mom with two beautiful daughters. Much has been going on lately, but I feel like I...
Views: 683   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 5:34pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Spiders, Perverted Men, and Weed. HELP ME PLEASE!
I hope someone can help me with this one. Its pretty big! I remember being in a country side, more central USA than my home state Florida. The sun had just set, I was driving down dirt roads with old trailers and farm houses that were worn out and had reached the...
Views: 597   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 5:12am
by Jerry {Host & We...
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

stats from 7-14-10 to the present