Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Sam
women demonstrate how to go down steps
4-14-10 At a medical clininc, laying down, under a blanket, the atmosphere is relaxed, some people have small talk and conversations. A female doctor approaches me and asks me if I have some disease, I had never heard of the disease. Some interactions may take p...
Views: 629   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 10:30am
by Sam
Sam
eating my foot
At the Loyola highschool gymnasium, a catholic school, high up on some bleachers, people are around. I would like to get down, but I'm near an edge and can't walk well cause there is a bunch of odd parts and other stuff laying around at my feet. I accidently knock...
Views: 718   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 8:11am
by Kristi
Two dreams on consecutive nights
Dream One: My cat, Poppy, is rushing round the old house (a very comfortable old house) that I am in (in my dream) as cats often do, screeching from one room to another. The cat suddenly turns and rushes at the big fireplace in which a fire is burning well, rus...
Views: 722   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 6:19am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dreamed I was Jesus
I dreamed I was Jesus about to be crucified in a yearly ritual (Easter). It was some kind of Passion play, but it was real. This was something I had to do every year, and I dreaded the whippings and torture. I somehow escaped down some stairwell which led to another...
Views: 598   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 6:06am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Destoying churches
I found myself walking a sparsely populated mall , transitioning from a sandy , rocky , desert setting in which I was walking through . Once in the mall I asked for directions to some shop and found myself in that shop lying sideways on a sofa watching some sort of m...
Views: 590   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 13, 2010 6:51am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sci fiction hospital visit
I had a what I call a snippet dream the other night, either I don't remember it all or it was just a snippet. I had three long hairs growing from the top of my right arm and when I pulled them they got longer, when they finally came out they were curly on the ends...
Views: 539   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 13, 2010 6:47am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream within a dream
I had this dream one day after receiving divorce papers in the mail. I will respond to interpretations My 11 year old daughter was going to Africa and I was going with her. There was a whole sequence of trying to go, all in an airport. My wife was there except h...
Views: 607   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 13, 2010 6:05am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Buddhism and Jungian Psychology
Carl Jung was greatly influenced by Buddhism because this Eastern spiritual concept was really a psychology and not a religion. Going 'inward' is the core principle of Buddhist philosophy. The following is an article from today's Washington Post by Dzogchen Ponlop Ri...
Views: 630   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 7:06am
by Jerry {Host & We...
eating my heart
hello, in my dream I guess we were on some sort of a trip, we were all swimming down the river, the leaves were falling on us. We almost went past a church, that seemed flooded (it was standing in the river), but then we went in it and it was dark and dry and warm...
Views: 570   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 3:53pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Rae
Invisible, Flying, Gargoyles, Rescue
In this dream, I was a dark-elf enchantress. I had the power to turn myself invisible, and to fly. I had to enter an underground world to save two friends from a horde of huge, black, fire-breathing gargoyle-like creatures. The only way to get the friends past the ga...
Views: 547   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 5:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Stork attacking me
I had a dream that I was like right by the beach in this jungle like area but a big stork/pelican bird-like thing was attacking me and basically not letting me on the beach. It was a really short dream. what the heck might something like that represent??
Views: 557   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 5:46am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
looking for the movie, "The Story of Carl Gustav Jung"
I was wondering if anyone happens to have or know how to get the video, The Story of Carl Gustav Jung. It was narrated by Laurens van der Post, one of jung's close friends. I finished his book about jung, towards the end he said that on the day jung died, "Just abo...
Views: 1089   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 3:44pm
by Stella
Kundalini, Cobra, Phone
Last night i had several short dreams. Yesterday a pain in my back started, just at one point...like a sharp knife has been stuck in it and stays where it is. Before falling asleep i asked wether is was possible to heal me...that pain, but even more my allergies. I f...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 1:57pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
old men hover like balls of light
I would very much appreciate your thoughts on this detailed dream of mine - a little while ago but it was very significant - I got rescued by my ex husband, Kel (we have been friends for fifteen years now) from some event at the local exhibitions ground that was...
Views: 538   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 9:09pm
by Maree
Starting war while on the beach
In a dream from last night i'm on a beach. I'm standing, facing the sea. I see ships appearing everywhere at sea. I know they carry bombs and they are going to start a war. I look around and everywhere on the beach i see small groups of people. Every group consists o...
Views: 498   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 5:13pm
by The Mask
sharing bread
Hi Gerard, It has been a long time since I posted and I wish I hadn't left it so long as I have had some interesting dreams. I have had a really tough time the past six months revisiting my past and trying to gain an understanding of where and why I am at now. I...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 6:21am
by Stella
Nightmare in a Nightmare-Driving out of control
In real life, i am pregnant. The dream starts out that i am sitting in my boyfriends truck, i am also pregnant in the dream. I believe i am on my way to work. Somehow i end up driving on this long winding road that seems to go through woods and up and down hills. The...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 5:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Interpretation, Shadow?
Thank you in advance for the help everyone, anything is appreciated. The dream begins in my childhood home with myself awaking at night in the bedroom that was my mother's when we lived there. I had a feeling of fear bordering on terror when I forced myself to get o...
Views: 624   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 4, 2010 9:34am
by Marshall
Dressing baby in black
Dear All, I'm 6 months pregnant with my first child and last night i had a dream which has left me a little concerned. I dreamt that i had dressed my baby in a black, fuzzy coloured outfit with a matching black hat. I'm sure I had chosen this outfit over a brow...
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 1, 2010 6:47pm
by Jocelyn
Missing the Bus
Dear Forum, I am posting a dream I see as a follow up in some ways to my other dream epilepsy or possession, in that I see a few parallels. In particular, the problem of travel. I couldn't find my car in the last dream. In this one, I can't find the appropriat...
Views: 566   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 12:27pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Empty house
Hi all A friend of mine expressed yesterday that a friend of hers who I was seeing for a while would like to contact me, we did have a good connection and its come at a time when my relationship is pretty poor. I dream't last night I was in his house and it fel...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 5:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Found a baby girl with two penis's
Dream: I am walking down a street looking for a public washroom to use. I come across one and go in. It is old and dirty and the toilets look different from what I am used to using. They are small raised circular looking. I assess the area and feel I am alone. Ther...
Views: 1415   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 5:54pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
van der Post
I happen to have checked out a book from the library by Laurens van der Post called Jung and the story of our Time. They met when Jung was in his seventies, and became close friends. Post was ten or twenty years younger than Jung. Anyway, if you aren't familia...
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 5:32pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Stork carrying a baby
Hi Jerry and other dreamers, it has been some time now after my last posts here. Did have several dreams in the time between, but was not totally 'into it'. Last night i had the next dream: With my brothers' girlfriend i'm in sort of a house. She's pregnant...
Views: 545   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 3:31pm
by The Mask
epilepsy or possession?
Hello,Dreamers! This morning I dreamt I was at a party in a second story apartment. It was fun and lively. I decided to leave and as I walk down a street through a shopping district (that is sort of quaint, small-townish)I see a woman with dark hair and a pair o...
Views: 534   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 8:50am
by Rose
DREAM THAT I DONT KNOW THE MEANING
HI, I HAD A DREAM THAT OUR GOD VINAYAGAR STATUE FALLS DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE TEMPLE. AFTER THAT ALL THE TEMPLE DOOR'S BEEN CLOSED WITH ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SOMETHING BAD GOING TO HAPPEN TO NORTH SIDE. NO ONE ALLOWED TO GO OUT SUSPESTED STORM WITH TSUNAMI IS COMING THA...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 8:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
I have weird dreams that I can't control?
I have these really weird dreams that I can't control no matter what (you know like lucid dreaming?). I've tried everything but it's like I can't do anything in my dreams. Like this one: I am in a white room, no doors, no windows. There are words on the wall writ...
Views: 660   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 1:41pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
A Poison Gift
In this dream I receive an ominous gift, there was no person that directly gave me the gift, it was just kind of there. This seems to be the focus and center of attention for the dream but there is also a strong feeling of some kind of malicious psychic connection or...
Views: 549   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 11:31pm
by Sam
Kitty Fund-Thanks Kenneth & Sam
I want to thank Kenneth & Sam for giving to my 'Kitty Fund'. The furry felines are special in my life but the cost of upkeep is tremendous. The contributions do help and I sincerely thank these guys for not only the money but for their concern for the welfare of th...
Views: 551   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 7:54am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Cam
Flying
I was flying in a car. I was driving searching for a car in someone else's driveway that was stolen while I was inside their house.
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 11:21am
by Cam
Nat
Boss and his wife
Hi, I had a strange dream last night that I was meeting an old friend who I was keen on back in the day. He was hitting on me and my fiance's mother was telling me she would rat on me if I would be with him. I walked out of that conversation and walked into a mar...
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 5:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Lights
I am walking through the house, its dark outside and I’m tired. I stop and check on Dallas to make sure he is asleep. I cover him up because he has kicked the covers off as usual. I smile as I do this and run my hand over his head; my heart is full of love. I b...
Views: 469   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 21, 2010 10:37am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kat
Little cousin
I had a dream that I was looking after my little six year old cousin, Hailey, and we were at this park I never been to before. She keep running around and dragging by my arm like I did to my mother when I was a little girl. Suddenly, she let go and ran to a high plat...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 6:46pm
by Kat
multiplying rings
noticed a ring on my mother's index finger. She never wore one in real life. She died many years ago. Then she grabbed my index finger to see my ring there. More and more rings appeared in shades of blue and green. I did not have a great relationship with my mother w...
Views: 569   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 8:37am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Man and Child
I was standing in front of a floor length mirror in a large and unfamiliar room putting on a dress that looks like a mades out fit but with a very short skirt. I looked to be about eighteen. A bell ran causing me to run into the hall where an old and proper looking w...
Views: 501   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 8:14am
by Jerry {Host & We...
mother and baby skunk
I had a dream that there was a skunk in my house and I was afraid it would spray in the house. I was able to shooo the skunk outside the front door. Not realizing there was also a baby skunk in the house, I then heard it whimpering, but could not find it. The moth...
Views: 1003   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 7:53am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Black Bird Dream
I had a dream that I was cradling a huge black bird. It was very content lying on its back in my arms. I don't remember any other part of the dream, but I can't get the black bird out of my mind. I am worried that it is a bad omen.
Views: 523   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 4:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Spider and Roaches
I had a dream last night that I saw cockroaches on the floor of my room and they were in my dresser drawers. I then saw a couple of spiders in my room and they started devouring the cockroaches. I remembering thinking I wonder how long it will take for the spiders to...
Views: 561   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 3:13pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Tumor
There is a tumor on my upper thigh, it's ugly and disgusting. It is huge and developed quickly. I want it gone, I want no part of it, but the Dr refuses to remove it or perform surgery, stating that it is a part of me. The image is disturbing to me, it's graphic...
Views: 560   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 11:39pm
by Angie
weakness!!
I keep having recurring dreams that I am so weak i cant do anything and just fall over with muscle fatigue!! Im not being chased or anything but doing regular things like walking up stairs, hiking, following people. In these dreams I am always trying to find somethin...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 10:47am
by Jerry {Host & We...
running and escaping
Hi Jerry, thank you in advance for helping me out. I must admit that I do feel a bit guilty for posting another interpretation request. Is there an unwritten rule for limitations on the amount of requests that you receive from any one person? This dream involves m...
Views: 1570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 6:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Human Culture, Genes, Dreams & Archetypes {Thinking Out Loud}
I am 'thinking out loud' here so forgive me if it seems a bit amateurish. I have never claimed to be an authority on Jungian psychology, my only claim being a natural 'connection' of the psyche to his theories. A most interesting article in the NY Times, Human Cul...
Views: 763   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 4:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
houses, always houses.
Hi, I have a recurring dream theme of houses. Different houses at different times. Sometimes the houses are ones we have lived in the past and sometimes they are houses I have never known. Usually I dream I am going on a tour of the house - the most vivid dreams a...
Views: 1523   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 6:25am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Oya
Waves hitting the house
Hello, I dreamed I was in a house - This house was not mine. I was talking to a woman regarding my son in this house. It was almost like the house was a school and the woman was the principal of the school. Looking out the window, there was beautiful water turquois...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 3:20pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
two dreams -- one night
Hi, I would very much appreciate an interpretation of my dreams. I woke up in the middle of the night from a dream of my cousin(male) joining the marines. It seemed to be very straight forward and simple as that was all there was to the dream. My second dream...
Views: 1395   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 2:53pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
White Bears
I dreamed that I was walking down a two lane road with someone that I don't know, and came upon a white bear lying dead on the road that had obviously been hit by a car. I continued down the road and came upon another dead white bear, obviously having been hit by a...
Views: 557   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 7:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Pia
Symbols
Dreamt that I was in snowy desert place. Following people who were moving there. We were in a procession, holding up 3 huge Totem like figures to the place. The people helped each other to build houses out of mud and earth.I had a small house that they helped me fini...
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 6:15am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Wedding Rehearsal Dream
I was planning out my wedding which took place at my graduate school. It was very informal, there were many people in the seats. The whole ceremony went without a hitch, and at the end of the wedding my boyfriend said he didn't like the priest. That is when I lear...
Views: 2250   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 6:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Rhino and dogs
last night i dreamt i was in my aunts house in billings, but it wasn't her house. she has a big nice house with a huge back yard. but in the dream her house was facing a different way and there was no limit to her backyard. there were african animals running around m...
Views: 462   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 5:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Reoccuring dream- unable to strike enemy
Through my teen years and nearly currently, although, has no occured very recently, I had a reoccuring dream that was always very spooky to me. It always involved me running from something that was possibly trying to just bother me or even harm me at times. I remembe...
Views: 561   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 5:08am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Noone can seem to help me with this dream =[
me and my best friend were at this house (we actually house sitted there about a week ago) and a diff. family lived there. there were about 4 boys about my age 18. and they took me and my best friend to great escape and me and this one boy in particular(that i fall i...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 10:52am
by cheryl
Rape, Woods & Wild Cats
I wanted to post about the dreams I had recently. In one dream I was riding in some sort of vehicle near the woods, and a man grabbed me from it and dragged me into the forest where he raped me violently. Two weeks later I was near the same forest when a woma...
Views: 651   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 2:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
playing soccer
Hello I hope to get some additional insights to my dream. I was in a field playing with a soccer ball, some of my cousins were present. Each time I kicked the ball, I scored a goal and proceeded to celebrate with my cousins. We all held hands in a circle and began...
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 1:53pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Heart Removed
Jerry, I hope it's okay I post another dream I had. I just woke up from it and am on my way to work now. There is a man who wants to kill me because he doesn't believe I am worthy enough for my boyfriends love because I'm too fat. We don't understand this, my boy...
Views: 574   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 5:34am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Yucky Jellyfish
Hey everyone, I dreamed last night that I was with my mother, uncle, and friend/crush at the beach. It was sunny outside and the water was clear and blue. We were swimming in the ocean and I noted that it was not like a typical beach. There were water slides and tub...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:24pm
by Gina
Yucky Nightmare
Another dream I had which really bothered me. It started out in high school but I rarely remember any of that. I just remember I was sent home to get something. Walking home a man was following me. We all knew about some crazy guy on the loose, something like.....
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 3:21pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Long Dream- HS, Japan, Human Trafficking
I was in high school, but it was more like a huge apartment complex. I was walking everywhere naked. I felt naked but didn't seem to mind my nakedness even though I did feel like everyone could see me. There was a bit about the cafeteria and me not being able to find...
Views: 685   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 2:44pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Shattered Glass
I am with a man. We are totally in love and blissful. We hug and laugh on park grass and the people around us want us to leave. A few throw water on us to dampen our spirits but we just ignore them, and then the sprinklers come on and we laugh even harder. T...
Views: 519   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:49am
by Jerry {Host & We...
strange dream I dont know how to interpret
About two months ago I had a very strange dream. I'm a very vivid dreamer, and often have no problems decoding the symbolic experiences presented in the dreamworld. This one, however, stumped me. It was one of the first fully lucid dreams I had. I became aware of a s...
Views: 1556   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kitty Fund-Thanks K
Jerry I want to thank K for the recent contribution to my Kitty Fund. I have adopted several cats over the past 5 years and the cost of keeping them healthy, wealthy and fed is increasingly hard on my budget. I can not let these precious felines go without and se...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
surprise dream
I walk from my bedroom through the bathroom to my walkin closet to get out of my pj's and dress for the day. As I walk past the mirror I am taking of my top and notice a ladybug on my stomach. I pick it up gently and place it on the mirror. I then notice two more...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 7:33am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Elton John: Jesus Was Gay
In an interview with Parade Magazine Elton John made this statement, "I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems. On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don'...
Views: 689   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 5:25pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
confetti
I dreamed I was at a party at a friend's hair salon and there were huge piles of white confetti all over the floor. For some reason I felt it was my responsibility to clean it all up and I was having a lot of trouble collecting it all and finding bags to put it in....
Views: 1388   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 6:56am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Strange paradox
My dream is quite weird. It changed frequently and at times seems so inconsistent...so, please bear with me! haha The first part of my dream: I'm writing a letter describing how I killed my mother. I am disquiet; I am aware that I'm being hunted by the police....
Views: 737   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 7:35pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
violent door knocking
This dream was so short I am almost embaressed to write it here. Nonetheless, the dream was so "strong" that I was awake for ages after it.. The dream was simply that there was a "presence" knocking on my front door (ie there was no embodiment as such, and yet it...
Views: 686   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 2:03pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
spiritual dream. i think.
I recently had a dream that has been worrying me. In the dream I was looking at a man who was at a high school football game in my home town. All of a sudden, I see him turn around with a glazed look over his eyes and start walking towards the woods. However, just...
Views: 611   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 5:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
lost again
another dream where i am lost. I was taking my youngest son to a new school to fill out paperwork. First we had to stop by his old school to get his transcripts. He is in high school. Well after we finished up our business at the school we started back home....
Views: 603   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 10:26am
by Cheryl
Medusa
Hello Dream Weavers, This is my first time posting on this forum however I have posted dreams on another Forum. That forum is that of Brugh Joy, MD. He past away in late December 2009 and since then I have not posted any dreams on that forum. On February 11, 20...
Views: 655   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 8:41am
by Suzanne
A Dream I cannot forget
I had this dream several years ago but I can remember every detail like I had just dreamed it last night. It's always bothered me, not becuase it's scarey but because I have no idea what it means and what the dream was trying to tell me. Perhaps one of you will be...
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:14pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Weird dream - Help! This freaked me out! Please interpret
Background: The man in is dream was in my life years ago. I have had no contact with him for about 3 years. He was incarcerated and has been out since January. I have not spoken to anyone about him. He has definitely not been at the forefront of my mind. This d...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:13pm
by Giselle
Black Wedding Dress
Hi, I had a dream about trying on dresses for our upcoming wedding. While I was trying these dresses on one of them was black with a white veil. It has disturbed me alot this morning and after viewing a few posts of online - soemone made a comment....married...
Views: 1578   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 11:13am
by Suzanne
Ex's and drugs
To give a little background info - the ex-girlfriend, Ashleigh, and I weren't together for long - a month or so. She was my first real girlfriend (I'd dated other girls, but it wasn't serious, like I expected this one to be). Ashleigh broke up with me in a way that...
Views: 532   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 12:14pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
apple
So the room was all white. the apple was red. and then it was cut by an apple cutter. and i was the middle of the apple...the core. and all the other peices if the apple fell. the cutter was pulled away. and as i tried to move(as the core) i couldnt. it wasnt that i...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 6:22am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Ovid Metamorphoses
I dreamed a few things before I remembered this last part. I saw a male friend of mine standing in another room, possibly the bathroom connected to my bedroom. He was wearing dark blue clothing in some form of suit. It was twilight lighting. There above him to the up...
Views: 501   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 3:42pm
by Angel
Ken
Re: Unfolding and tending the garden
Morning Jerry and Kristi, I hope you are both well. Dreams continue to inform and guide me. Your comments on past dream posts have been really helpful. I am so pleased I've found you site and full of gratitude for your good work. Blessings to you both. Ken...
Views: 567   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 9:09am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Violence & Dirtiness
In a dark grimy hallway of a hotel 3 teenage girls are sitting, one of which is cuddled up to a man who is old enough to be her father. In fact, I think it is her father until I hear her friends telling her how wrong it is, and how gross it is, and that he's a creep....
Views: 670   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 8:58am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Nan
two dreams I had recently
I'm trying to figure out what these dreams mean. In the first dream there is a brown bear that I find either on the roof of my house or in the attic. He is a nice large bear and I greet him and walk him through my house down the stairs and open the front door for h...
Views: 473   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 6:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sam
Question
I know this is a little touchy, and I won't begrudge anyone who might decline to comment, but it is a question that I have wanted to ask for some time. It is in reference to some comments made by Jung, in Answer to Job. He writes: Looked at from the distance o...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 6:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Burning Barn Dad Hero
In this dream I was a young girl, maybe 6. I was in a barn with my mom, she had a sniper and was shooting at my sister and I. She also set the barn on fire. I was trapped and crying for my dad. He came into the barn to get us, he had to come from another city so it t...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 5:06pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
high dive
yesterday i had a dream about not having enough water in the pool and last night i had a dream that i was on the high dive looking down at the water below and was afraid to jump.. at the time i built the courage to jump i awoke.
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 3:24pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
dream interpatation
i had a dream that i was going to go swimming in a pool but there wasn't enough water to swim. so instead of swimming laps i was running laps in the knee deep water, explaining to someone that there wasn't enough water to swim....
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 3:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
finding something in the ocean
I was lying by the oceanshore watching a little girl swim. There were other people around. I was somewhat in the water and I kept feeling something hitting my feet. I came more out of the water and this old falcon bird a little colorful maybe wooden artifact (not exp...
Views: 551   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 5:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
man with out a face reveals himself
For so long I have dreamed of a man that is very kind, loving and caring. I have never been able to see his face. I am so happy to say that I saw his face. I was at the park, it was the same park I used to play softball and run at as a child, a teenager and...
Views: 509   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 4:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Abortion
Hi, Two nights ago I had a dream about a young girl. She was black, for some reason this was significant to the dream, but in real life I don't pay attention to skin color. She was a young black girl, like 12/13 years old and very pretty, very tiny. She was pr...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 3:56pm
by Angie
Guest Turns Into Panther
(Background) Recently I've begun waiting tables. It's fun, but stressful...as my dreams have shown me lately. Normally, I can understand what they're saying, but this one is just too weird. I was at work and I noticed a lot of employees that I had never met bef...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 7:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
kg
need help with this...dreamt i was dying of terminal illness
ok...dreamt last night that I was dying with a terminal illness. some sort of brain cancer. my best friends were with me and we were deciding who was going to take care of my animals. there was a big calendar on the wall with baggies of medicine taped to different...
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 7:07am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dee
dream interpretation
Have not been remembering my dreams for awhile but last night this dream really stayed with me and felt so real. I was on a military plane with a few men and it seemed like we were practicing some type of mission. They were moving things around in the cargo area wi...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 5:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
please help...dreaming of my dead mother
Hello...I am not a dreamer. Never do I dream. My mother passed away 5 months ago. Almost every night for over a month I dream that I am being held down only to "awake" and see its my mom holding me down. At that point I am so rattled that I can't go back to sleep...
Views: 692   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 7:13am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Sil
Yellow/white snake
Who can help me to explain my dream ? Last week I dreamed and now everything seems to be go wrong. My dream: "I was holding a yellow snake in my hand, his stomach was white. I looked at him but he was not moving, so I thought he was sick, and I brought him to my v...
Views: 763   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 5:33am
by Jerry {Host & We...
maggots
I am going through physical therapy. I have a bone disorder/disease so I go twice a week. My favorite exercise/therapy is on the stationary bike. I have always loved walking long distances and running. However, I have not been able to do so recently because my bo...
Views: 577   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 7:13am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Killing an intruder
I had a dream that left me a little shaken up yet was very confusing. In my dream, I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard a noise in my apartment (it didn't really look like my apartment). So the first thing I did was grab a baseball bat and go check...
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 7:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Series of disturbing dreams
3 dreams in a row on 3 different nights.. Dream 1: I'm at home with my boyfriend. Two women, a mom & daughter and a man come to our house and say they need help, they are homeless. My bf lets them in, and the guy leaves for work, supposedly. Then my bf and I ar...
Views: 933   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 11:24am
by Angie
Sam
a birth
With Aaron W. (a close friend) He's driving my car, we are driving by a softball game. It is overhand men's softball and Aaron is excited about something, so he stops in the street and gets out. I am mad cause I'm afraid they'll hit a ball through my windows. I ge...
Views: 599   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 10:18am
by Sam
Thinking the Way Animals Do
I was listening to NPR radio this morning and a story about Temple Grandin. Grandin has autism but because of her condition has the gift to understand how animals think since she too thinks in much the way they do...in pictures. Think about that statement. Animals...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 11:41pm
by Sam
strange abilities...
whether I'm being chased or chasing after someone else I'm my dreams (yes this has happened consistently) I always either fly, jump exponentially high, or run with my hands digging into the ground (like an animal. I do this because if i try running regularly I'm very...
Views: 494   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 6:01am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Daddy
My dad passed away 25 years ago, and prior to his passing I had only seen him once in 10 years. My father died when he was 57. I have dreams where my dad is pulling all of my teeth out with tools in his tool box. Then I have had dreams where my dad is sitting in...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 6:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
caring trusting man without a face
I am having dreams where people are trying to hurt me physically,mentally,and emotionally. I am being accused of things and no one believes that it is not me. In this dream I see a father kill his child. I am out riding my bike one night because I am unable to sl...
Views: 1495   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 8:21pm
by Cheryl
Massage Parlor and Army Dress
This dream is a few years old, but very important to me right now. I find, now, as I look back on dreams from my past, that I was so very disconnected from the "feeling" energy of my dreams, all the feelings that required healing that my dreams were pointing to....
Views: 478   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 6:26pm
by Kristi
May
Long Lost Animus?
Hi Everyone, A man I know in real life appears in my bed. We are innocently lying side by side when he quickly and suddenly pulls me into his embrace. He is sick and has a fever, his face is sweating, and I caress it tenderly. He starts to recover. Suddenly I se...
Views: 827   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 11:47am
by Elisabeth
Dreams are no longer that great mystery they once were
I want to re-post my response to a Mask dream because I believe it is a fact that has become so real we can now say what we know about dreams in confidence. The Subject headline says it all. The remarks from Mask's dream being addressed in my post {Ice, snow and h...
Views: 1042   Replies: 18
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 3:25pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream about alligator pet cat bed father
I had a dream that there was a alligator (small one) under a single bed (not mine) and I was in the other bed. I saw the alligator and it was trying to bite my pet cat Kobe. The alligator had my cat's back end in its mouth, but there was no blood or damage. I call...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 5:48am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Doorway to Past
I am standing in a doorway with Carol in a doorway just across from the one I am standing in. These door or entry ways are like very short tunnels of perhaps 3 feet. Carol is giving me instructions on repairing the doorway. I remove paneling and am scraping the su...
Views: 564   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 11:40am
by Kristi
Classroom, Window, Kitchen Cabinet
I am in a very large, progressive feeling classroom, larger than any I’ve known in waking life. All other students I am aware of are men. I see the instructor as an old Army supervisor I knew, First Sergeant Morrison Brown. He feels more refined now. We sit...
Views: 584   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 10:19am
by Kristi
Mason - Bushfire
I had a dream I was a mason, learning from a higher ranking officer. I went to a group / church like session. The dream then cut to home. I was at home looking after the children. A man came in and started playing with my son, a man who I see a lot in the city...
Views: 538   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 8:30am
by Jerry {Host & We...
White maggot comming out of my arm...
Hello everyone, I had an odd dream that I was a someone´s house ( a friend´s posibly), I was back in highschool but with my current age on my senior year repeating it for the 11th time... Then I got transported in my dream to a house and my arm started...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Floating in the Sewage Waterway
This is the other strange feeling dream: I am driving (my current car) with windows open in an urban area and have three hoodlum type black men with me. They have little education or social skills (I feel compassion as I write this). I think the two in the bac...
Views: 560   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 7:35pm
by Kristi
Ice, snow and hail
Dream from last night: In the first part i'm walking in a neighbourhood close to the one i live in, with someone. This person seems unknown and maybe even invisible, feels like a woman. We walk parallel to a canal and then enter a pretty and old house. It's not my...
Views: 950   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 6:47am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Another checkpoint
The dream seems to have an earlier start but i can't really recall this. From where i do recall i am in an old free standing house somewhere in the woods. In the start that i can't recall i feel like it had to do with how i got to this house. I enter the house with...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 4:31pm
by The Mask
Wounded ringfinger
The next dream most of the felt really exciting, though was somewhat chaotic. The dream took place in large building with several levels. At the start i enter a large room on one of the levels, higher than groundlevel. For later that day a big party is being o...
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 4:00pm
by The Mask
Vibration ... some old spooked place in me
This is one of the strange ones: I am with a friend and her father. They are from an earlier period in my life, but I am not sure when, nor do I clearly recognize them. I am spitting into a cup of water and see the phlegm particles from my lungs floating on top...
Views: 618   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 1:20pm
by Kristi
Shoes, Congregation and Old Woman
This is not one of the "strange" feeling ones to which I referred. I'll be posting that one later. I am at my analyst's home. It is enormous in comparison to her actual home in waking life. It is also of different design. The area (or room) I am in looks some...
Views: 659   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 1:13pm
by Kristi
Animated Flower Stalk
I am visiting with David after many years. He is still very slender, but solid, stronger than I remember him in earlier years. He still has a sensitive disposition, yet feels more balanced of masculine and feminine. I don’t have the impression that he is of...
Views: 849   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 1:11pm
by Kristi
A few days after my birthday
I am in my house, in the livingroom, when the bell rings. I go to the door and open it. A co-worker is standing there. She is there, still for my birthday, which was (only in the dream) already a few days ago. I let her in and she takes place on the sofa. I am a litt...
Views: 495   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 8:00am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Lost & Confused
I was sitting in a movie theater waiting (i did not want anyone to know I was there) when this lady came in behind me and started talking in my ear. She told me that my husband had came in and saw me, and left. He was there to meet someone else. She said that he had...
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 7:41am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
A happy numinous dream
This dream has me stumped. I woke from it incredibly happy, and the feeling has lingered for many hours. If anyone has some thoughts, I would really appreciate you insight. Thanks! ======== In a very dark Gothic city setting, quite reminiscent of the Batman movi...
Views: 591   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 6:58am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Dreams of A Younger Person
Two dreams posted recently by two females both in their early 20s that may provide insights to the differences in younger people's dreams. The first was much harder to interpret because of language that seemed less symbolic {in my mind}. The second was a basic dream...
Views: 485   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 4:15am
by Laura
Salty ring
Hi again, very,very curious about another dream from a few weeks ago. This dream felt very special. When i dreamed it i was on holiday in Egypt. I'm in my parents house. I walk upstairs into my parents bedroom. I am conscious of me having a golden ring from my...
Views: 629   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 3:27pm
by The Mask
It is my car, so...
The first part i only remember vaguely. With my brother and his girlfriend i got into a large elevator, that was going to take us down. The elevator had a wooden floor and we were the only ones in it. Once inside my brother and his girlfriend seemed to have found the...
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 2:53pm
by The Mask
Sofa Man and Dirty Community Toilet
I feel I have just had a conversation with my mother. I am aware of feeling that she is still nearby, perhaps in the next room. I am laying in an opened sofa bed in a living room. The room is very large, spacious feeling. I am laying on my right side. I feel som...
Views: 506   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 1:46pm
by Kristi
Oya
Train ride,
In my dream I was riding in a train. I had paid for my ticket and as far as I remember I had a luggage. I got off at a station, but did not have my luggage or my purse and I was thinking to myself how I am going to get back. I followed this other person who I knew fr...
Views: 1836   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 7:21am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Dream Dictionaries and Joseph Campbell and George Lucas
If you will notice I have added the Dream Dictionaries to the heading above. The HyperDictionary can often be of great help {sometimes not}. Sometimes the definition of the word itself can provide clues to what the dream symbol may be addressing. The second dictiona...
Views: 528   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 7:12am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Mexican Prayer Room (?)
I dreamt that my brother and his fiance were moving into a condo in NC. I remember they were asking me about what to buy for additional storage since they had felt they had little. I remember them asking me if I would help them move in which I rold them "of course!...
Views: 1601   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 6:18am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
baby seal dream
I dreamed we were walking beside the river, preparing for a party out of doors, when I saw what I thought was a huge carp swimming toward us, as I watched it swam closer and turned out to be a baby seal. I was so happy because I knew the baby seal was for me. It did...
Views: 1211   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 10:50am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Worms and a snake
In last nights dream i was in a room on the ground floor of an unknown house. I was there with (i think) 2 other unknown people; felt like they were a man and a woman. It felt like the house was in a large city. The room we're in is dark, empty..no carpet, nothing o...
Views: 494   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 9:49am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Dream
I get a dream very often that someone is chasing me. That someone may be a wild animal or a ugly creature. and i am trying to save my parents from that wild animal......and while i run away i always fly and fly over the roof tops of the flats or trees.
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 9:30am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Sonar Bath Stall, et al.
Restriction, Achieving, Descending, and Sonar in Bath Stall I wake hearing (remembering) the words my analyst spoke to me just before I left her home in the afternoon, “Breathe, and know you are loved.” I find that I am laying on my side, elbows bent...
Views: 571   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 5:24am
by Kristi
Troubling Confusing Dream
I've never really dreamed much but this one is really bothering me and I want to understand it. I've been having nightmares the last week. Last night's was the worst. I dreamt I was working with some people I can't remember to build something. We had to go swimmin...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 6:13pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
friend saw me die
A male co worker informed me he had a bad dream that we were at work and it was total chaos. The plant we work in had been blown up and I was stuck behind machinery and was trapped in a brick wall. After he located me, he told me to climb up and out of the hole in...
Views: 504   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 6:18pm
by Kristi
Nephews and Electocution
In my dream I was with two of my nephews, my sister's boys, and my sister. We were all playing, and one of the boys picked up a live electrical cord and electricity shot through him. I tried to grab him from the electric cord, but his mom, my sister, said, "No you h...
Views: 441   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 6:13pm
by Macie
Sam
Motorcylce Obama
Dreamed I was at my elementary school gymnasium. My friend Will (repetative shadow)and I were playing basketball together in a friendly way. On the backboard there was a kind of superimposition of naked women photos. Then the gym becomes more populated and we are...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 1:42pm
by Sam
Kiv
Rotting Organs
I was at the chiropractor's office and his assistant was examining me. In shock he told the chiropractor that the organs behind my ribcage had all rotted and that I'd be dead within 2 years. The chiropractor didn't believe him, but then he touched my rib and I scream...
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 9:16am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Long, elaborate, and weird dream
Okay, this dream is weird. I'm at school eating lunch with my friends when I realize I'm late for Philosophy. I don't think the class is really important since, that semester, that was the class I had immediately following lunch, anyway. But, I'm late for Philosop...
Views: 467   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 12:27pm
by Rook
Deaths
I have had 2 dreams lately about the deaths of some people that are close to me – or were. In one, my 2 yr old great-niece is standing on the floor between me and her mother. Suddenly, she jumps straight up and grabs the ceiling fan (which isn’t movin...
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 6:08am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
I am a little boy
Another one i had: Most of the dream took place at a canal around a little fortress (it exists in real life; for years already this little fort is being used for the storage of wine; it's on a small piece of (is)land surrounded by a canal and around the canal ther...
Views: 627   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 7:10am
by The Mask
this dream seemed amazingly real!
i was in this attic type place (not a dirty attic, but a cleaned up one that was turned into an actual room in a house)and there wasnt really anything in the room except a tv. and i was in the room with this guy i REALLY like and i was sitting and had my back against...
Views: 558   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 9:51pm
by Sam
Madonna invited me to spent some time with her
Dream from last night: I can't recall that much from the beginning of the dream, only that Madonna invited me to spent some time with her and that at one point we kissed. This was quite intense. I felt/knew she was going to touch my belly next, but something came...
Views: 502   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 1:34pm
by The Mask
Hopefully a nice easy one
Ooops didn't post it last time - second try! These should (hopefully) be nice classic ones with typical symbology as they are short ones! Flying - In one case as a child, running around a field with other unknown children, having fun. Raced downhill towards a t...
Views: 463   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 2:34am
by Simon
Anyone else ever have...
...those periods of time when you are waking and recalling few to several dreams every night? Am sitting here (just now) recording last night's dreamd into my Word program. Strange. Strange dreams. Am only now recording them, as I slept until 8:30 AM ... a rari...
Views: 556   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 9:42pm
by Sam
Dark figures and children in caves
Inexplicably bugged by some dreams when I was younger, and by pure chance happened to see a reference to typical imagery and psychology on this site, so this will probably look familiar: Dreamt something disturbed me. Slight pressure chance or movement. There wa...
Views: 602   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 6:16am
by Simon
Pillars?
My sister Kallen and I are on the grounds of an elementary school. It feels as though we are like the night watchmen, or, that we are looking for something. But there are some keys we do not have/are missing. (Scene Changes) It is still dark. I see Kallen hangin...
Views: 483   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 10, 2010 10:44am
by Kristi
Sam
Up down, up down, up down etc.
I am looking at a small pond with a couple people. I see under the water is some colorful outdoor sporting fabric and a carabiner (the clip for rock-climbing), I suspect the fabric is a parachute. I bring this to someone's attention and we draw near to inspect it,...
Views: 718   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 6:32pm
by Sam
Mother Changing
This also is not one I thought "strange." I am driving a car on Pulaski Avenue, enroute and very near to my childhood home. Except for a scant cloth/towel covering, I am naked and wet, as if just showered. I park in front of and parallel to the porch. I hurry o...
Views: 510   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 1:33pm
by Kristi
Sam
Can't Believe This Jungian Paradise
Hi, I just found this site last night. I am so honored to be allowed to be heard here. I read maybe a dozen dreams and noticed Jerry's message about his possible abdication or valediction from this site. I knew instantly that Jerry had a far more comprehens...
Views: 553   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 8, 2010 4:47pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
A Water Jar and Exploration
These are two dreams I have had recently which I believe reflect my inner journey. The first was a simple image of a glass jar filled with water. There is also the image of another persons hand. They dip their finger into the jar and when they take it out they m...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 12:44am
by Rook
The unconscious struggle and pain symbolized?
Wow, just woke up from a little frightening but also powerful dream. Was just lying on the couch, not knowing whether i wanted to sleep or just relax. Of course i fell asleep. At some point i first feel i can't move and shortly after this i feel hands coming from...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 3:30pm
by The Mask
He's working in a candy store
In last nights dream i was in some sort of a room. At some point 'he' comes in and stands left of me, right beside me. I feel he's curious about how things are going. 'How things are going' is about this room/space i am in; i've been redecorating it. Besides being...
Views: 516   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 1:05pm
by The Mask
Explosion in Airport
Hello Everyone, I was hoping for some input on a dream I had a few nights ago. Dream - I'm at the airport - running late and walking briskly to get to the gate before they shut the doors. (Note - I travel/fly regularly for my job - literally 1 round trip per...
Views: 455   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 10:24am
by drshell
Recurring dreams about my significant other committing infidelity
I am 21 years old and have known my boyfriend since we were 15 years old. He is one of my best friends and in my waking life I trust him completely. I know he has and will never cheat on me. We are absolutely head over heels in love. However, also in my waking life,...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:18am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Important Changes
This post is not about a dream {at least not one during sleep} but about changes in my life that are occurring> I will mention briefly for now the outline of these changes. For most of the past 7 years I have lived a secluded life, at least in terms of the extrove...
Views: 535   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 8:40am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Impression
Wow. I can't tell you how much I seem to be "feeling" the consciousness of the wise old woman from my kitchen cabinet dream. Kristi
Views: 561   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 10:45am
by Kristi
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

stats from 7-14-10 to the present