Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Naomi campbell??!!
Hi Guys, I had a dream last night in which Naomi Campbell (the model) was trying to get my boyfriend to hook up with her. He was repeatedly saying no but she kept saying strange things like " i want to touch your mr peaty" among other sexual things. My boyfriend did...
Views: 952   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2007 7:36am
by marce
Can I become a member?
Hallo I cannot find a subscribe thingy. Can I join an e-mail chat group by you, if so, what do I do? I would like to join a group to discuss dreams as well as give and receive help with the interpretation of dreams. Thanks, Elsabe.
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2007 3:02pm
by Gerard
Memories, Dreams, Reflections - the autobiography of Carl Gustav Jung
In a desire to quickly refresh my memory about the life of Carl Jung I Googled Memories, Dreams, Reflections, his autobio. As often as I do I found a familiar page about the subject. Take some time to Google Memories, Dreams, Reflections and see what I am referring t...
Views: 396   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 24, 2007 5:56am
by Gerard
Lot of electricity
I had a dream last night that I was at my computer. The plug on the computer let out sparks and smoke started coming from it. I was sitting by a open door and there was a thundestorm outside.
Views: 815   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 23, 2007 8:19pm
by Justin
yellow snake
So, my grandpa and I are remodeling this house. He is standing next to a wall and all of a sudden the wall starts to buckle. It crumbles off a little bit and reveals a yellow snake. My grandpa is afraid of snakes and I tell him to get away from the wall. He does and...
Views: 738   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2007 1:43pm
by OrangeShoelace
May
Quicker Flight
Hi friends, A recurring theme. I am on a private plane. The pilot lets me know some info about the flight (need to recheck dream journal). We are in Holland and we are flying south. We fly low over the mountains, in France, but I think they are the Alps in S...
Views: 744   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 23, 2007 12:09pm
by marce
Back in my childhood home
In this dream I'm back at my first childhood home. It looks quite different, as if it is mixed with the scenery from a shopping mall, but I'm still shure it is the same place. I am there with my boyfriend, our daughter and my mother. There are other people there...
Views: 1009   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 22, 2007 8:56am
by Inanna
A Dictionary of Dream Symbols-April's Winner Please Come Forward
This past month's winner {yohan from the UK}of a copy of A Dictionary of Dream Symbols has not claimed his/her prize. If the prize is not claimed by the end of the month it will be awarded to someone else {two winners for May}. Yohan, if you read this message please...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2007 6:50am
by Gerard
May
The Value of Dream Sharing
Hi All, I would just like to share a quote that I came across recently, "In a dream the inner world talks to the world of consciousness. Speaking in the ancient language of images and symbols, the unconscious tells its stories. Sometimes these stories describe...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2007 6:41am
by Gerard
Confused?
I was just wondering...what to think if you meet a guy, and he swears up and down that he seen you in a dream...what does that mean?
Views: 709   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2007 6:24am
by Gerard
May
Quick Flight
Hi All, I dreamt a former colleague of mine took me to meet someone who arranged a quick air flight for me,he was a travel agent. I went home and later checked on the time I would be flying, it was scheduled for the next day. The next day I realized that I was...
Views: 722   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2007 10:06pm
by Justin
Divorce & Recon. Dream
Hi All, Last night i had a strange dream which I am having difficulty deciphering. In it I was told by some psychics that my partner and i were going to get married, then get a divorce and then get married again (to eachother ofcourse). I felt so fustrated in my...
Views: 756   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 21, 2007 6:06pm
by May
female prison guard
I would like to share this dream. It links pretty clearly to two of my other dreams - one involving 'the head nurse' and the other a 'female school teacher'. I feel that the dream is showing me where the limitations are in my life, and the cause of those limitations...
Views: 1118   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 21, 2007 2:09pm
by marce
Simplifying Jung
As with most people who possess an ordinary mind {intellectual}, my adventure in trying to comprehend the complexity of Jungian thought was in the beginning a daunting task. But with the tutelage of the equally great mind of Joseph Campbell I was able to discover com...
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 5:43am
by Gerard
Old man's coins
Hi everyone, This morning's dream was as follows: I am at somebody's house, where a little baby girl is on a bed and suddenly falls. Her mother comes to look after her. I am sure there was more going on, but that is what I recall. At some point I decide to leave....
Views: 918   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 21, 2007 3:44am
by Justin
strange and scary fish
I have been having different forms of the same dream for a year now. I am around a body of water: 1) a beach with a very steep incline into the water. Large waves crashing against the sand. Very large and scary looking fish can be seen below the surface. Prehi...
Views: 1183   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 20, 2007 5:04pm
by Gerard
observed snakes in lucid dream
I was walking in a backyard full of lush green grass when suddenly I noticed two very long white snakes. I couldn't see there heads or tails so I walked around the corner to see, they were very long , about one hundred feet but what i notieced first was these two whi...
Views: 745   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 19, 2007 12:49pm
by Mark
reoccurring dream
Hi, I have a complex reoccurring dream that first started when I was about 7 or 8. It's kind of a lot of detail so here goes......I had this dream three times in my life the first when I was younger. In the first one I am at my aunts house in the front yard and there...
Views: 595   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2007 6:27am
by Gerard
Dream that puzzle's me
Good afternoon, I wonder if you would be so kind to assist me. I've been having dreams in short story versions lately, but can never remember this. This specific one I do and I would like to know what it means, if you don't mind. The dream started with me swimm...
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 19, 2007 6:01am
by Gerard
Two Copper Rings
I saw this soothsayer, who gave me two copper rings. Particularly for every Thursday and Sunday night, I have a sensual dream, but I never push as hard as I want to or never release. I've been advised several times by my spiritual head to refrain from sex on these ni...
Views: 792   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2007 5:52am
by Gerard
Water dream
I keep trying to look this up online but I can't find a description of a dream like it. I keep having dreams involving water. Usualy I am inside somewhere and there are usualy walls. The water is sometimes there later on in the dream when it wasn't there before. T...
Views: 806   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 19, 2007 12:15am
by Rachael
its more than a dream
in my dreams i feel alot of fysical pain, when i wake up through out the day ill see people and places in my dream, one time a murder in my dream was in the news the next week.
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2007 5:17am
by Gerard
why can't I fly?
As I've read in many of the dreams posted here people are told to fly in lucid dreaming. So when I find myself in a lucid dream I try to do just that but the very realization that I'm dreaming then makes it hard if not impossible to fly. I can do any number of things...
Views: 660   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 17, 2007 1:56pm
by OrangeShoelace
New Forum at Myths-Dreams-Symbols
Often I have been asked to create another Forum to discuss other important subjects having to do with the psyche. I want to announce that I have done just that with the new Myths-Dreams-Symbols Discussion Forum. This Forum is open to discuss Mid-life Issues, th...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2007 7:35am
by Gerard
crazy dream! please tell me what it means!
I apologize in advance. My dreams tend to play like a movie so sometimes one part of a dream will jump to another part. My dream starts off with me being chased about police. They weren’t the average cops though. These were plain clothes cops and one of them...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2007 11:10am
by Jackie
Joe
Dream about ex-girlfriend
Hey everyone, this is my first post. Anyway, every now and then, I have dreams which are so powerful that they affect my mood in my waking life for a few days afterwards. A few weeks ago, I had one of these dreams, and I am posting to see if anyone had any thoughts...
Views: 779   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2007 8:34am
by Joe
Liz
Double Helix?
In a dream I had the other night, there was this thing on a stage that I was on that looked like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/art1st4786/Thingfromdream.jpg . It took up about a third of the stage and it was lying on the floor of it. In the dream, I f...
Views: 870   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:50am
by Justin
Did Jung recant?
Hi All, I was recently told that Jung recinded his thoughts on archetypes in his final days ,,, does anyone know if this it true? Thanks Justin
Views: 742   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:35am
by Justin
othe women
Hi..I dreamed for the past 2 nights that i saw 4 women who had been in the room with my husband. the first woman is always trying to go away from me and the second woman was sobbing and crying saying she is in love with my husband....my husband is just standing just...
Views: 682   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2007 2:01am
by Justin
recuring dream at least 2 or 3 times a week, what could it mean?
there i stand on top of a mountain of a sort, green feilds in 3 direction and in the forth a lake as far as the eye can see. from this lake raises a light green and cyan dragon great and expansive, huge wings. it raises up but not flying that i can tell, then glides...
Views: 763   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 12, 2007 12:58am
by Justin
Perfume Dream
I had a really weird dream. I was looking at my cologne/fragrance: Issey Miyake which is basically my signature smell in real life. Looking at the bottle, i see ancient greek writting on it but I dont understand what it means (even though I am greek). Then i disco...
Views: 735   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 12, 2007 12:51am
by Justin
protecting loved ones
I have recurring dreams about protecting loved ones. It's never the same dream in that the exact same thing happens, it's recurring in that I am constantly protecting people I love. Usually it's my mom or one of my sisters and it always ends in me choosing to save th...
Views: 1031   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2007 9:10pm
by rosebudsgypsy
He disappeared
IT SEEMED I WAS IN A SCHOOL BUS AT FIRST WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE GOING SOMEWHERE. THE ONLY PERSON AT FIRST I MIGHT HAVE RECOGNIZED WAS HILLARY DUFF. SHE THEN DIED BY SOME EVIL THING AND LOST HER HEAD. NEXT, I WAS STILL IN THE BUS WITH THE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE WAS FREAKIN...
Views: 768   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2007 1:42pm
by Katelyn
Dream Interpretation
My Boyfriend and I were sleeping, he then woke me up to tell me he was going to clean the house up a little bit and to just go back to bed. I went back to bed and started waking up to someone screaming. I heard my Boyfriend yelling at two guys in the kitchen area....
Views: 418   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 10, 2007 9:54am
by Carissa
May
leech
Hi all, I dreamt I opened an attic window, while an older petite blond thin woman in a flowered dress stood behind me. as soon as i opened the window, a thick black leech came in and attached itself under the skin of my right hand. I grabbed at it and tried...
Views: 747   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2007 6:41pm
by Justin
Recurrent Dream since Childhood
I keep having this same dream since childhood. I am in a neighborhood walking around. It is very dark, so the street lights are on. It is also very quiet. Suddenly, I am being chased by about 8 bandit racoons! These racoons are on tiny little motorcycles. I am runnin...
Views: 861   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2007 3:38am
by conrad garcia
killing old lions
I dreamt recently I was dressed as a gladiator. I was alone in a Roman Circus armed only with a wooden pole. Then some lions were released. They were circling me. They seemed old and sluggish yet dangerous. One by one I killed them by driving my pole into their bodie...
Views: 725   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:38am
by graph
Dream about trip/ family
Hello all, Last night I had a dream that I was going on a trip with my family. We were taking a plane somewhere then getting on a boat. The whole plane part was kind of in fast forward- the main part was getting to the boat. There was a big crowd of people, and some...
Views: 713   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2007 10:47pm
by Kathy
seven dwarfs
I am in an autobody shop drinking with a friend I don't know. I need some touch up paint. I walk outside and arouond the corner to a small alley walk way. I see half unfinished cars. I look to my right and see a table with small paint markers. I hear vioces behind me...
Views: 783   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2007 1:02am
by Elijah
skunk
Hi, let me start by saying the main people in this dream are friends of my boyfriend, and ones I haven't met yet as they live in another state. I have only seen 'Chris' in a photo, and his ex, not at all. The dream starts with me being in my backyard (which is not m...
Views: 707   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 7, 2007 5:34pm
by CBS
May
Lost Identity?
I dreamt I forgot (lost) my wallet at the train station. May
Views: 655   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2007 3:11pm
by May
Love
Normally I never remember dreams, but the other night I had one that just wont get off my mind.. I don't remember all the details but I do remember a lot of them.. I met a man whose face was very muted so I wasn't really sure what he looked like, but I could feel in...
Views: 688   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2007 6:51am
by Gerard
turning into a butterfly
I am going into the hospitall to visit my husband. When i go inside his room, he is in a cocoon. I am asking "why is my husband in a cocoon?". Than the next thing I know, the cocoon burst open and my husband is now a beauitful butterfly.
Views: 851   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2007 6:45am
by marce
rotten teeth
hi everyone, last night i had a pretty exhausting dream, but i m also very sick, i have a severe cold, so that s maybe part of it. i was in a huge hall, something like airport, where all these people are waiting to take part in some program (the similar one that i m...
Views: 635   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2007 6:30am
by Gerard
list of my recurring dreams (is there a common link?)
I tend to dream almost exclusively in frequently recurring dreams (each one at least 10 times a year). I dream every night. very intensely, and I have a sharp recollection of them. I made a little list. Maybe there's some connection. All of these activities are no...
Views: 624   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2007 6:15am
by Gerard
May
Fake Identity. Again.
Hi everyone, I dreamt a dream fragment: I'm talking to an overweight woman, she's white but then I realize somehow she was the classmate I had problems with. I realize she covered her arms hands face with white make up and her eyes are a weird fake shade of b...
Views: 702   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 4, 2007 8:43am
by marce
MOO
NUMBERS
Hi Guys, I believe I had the most weird dreams. I dreamt that I met at a party/house some friends of my ex-husband who then began to tell me that my ex loves me so much and that I was the best thing that ever happen to him, I told them that they were crazy because...
Views: 894   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 3, 2007 3:35pm
by marce
Elephant fighting grizzly bears
In my dream, I was awakened by the sensation that the room was swaying back and forth violently. With much effort, I woke up my bunk partner (some young man with glasses that I identified as Billy), then my best friend from childhood, and then the other people in th...
Views: 1043   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 2, 2007 7:39pm
by Kathy
April's Winner of 'A Dictionary of Dream Symbols'
A Dictionary of Dream Symbols - April's Winner Congratulations to yohan, from the UK, as the winner of the this month's drawing of Eric Ackroyd's 'A Dictionary of Dream Symbols'. To register to win a copy in this month's drawing click on the book cover above....
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2007 5:42pm
by Gerard
Nightmare
I saw God and he was judging people and bringing people to heaven or hell.I asked here where I will go and he said hell.So I went there but It looked like a computer game and so did heaven.I could see heaven and hell at the same time.Heaven was at the left hel at rig...
Views: 716   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 2, 2007 3:13pm
by Clown
bengal tiger
first of all, hello to everyone, it s been several months since i ve been here the last time. i had some, i would say, bad and tempting period of slight deppresion in my life, so i didnt post any of my dreams. and in that period i didnt remember my dreams that good,...
Views: 947   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 1, 2007 9:08pm
by maya
please tell me what this means
My future mother-in-law had died suddenly in her bed two weeks ago. She passed suddenly in her sleep and her sons and I were there when she passed. Her funeral was two days ago. I had a dream that the family dug up her casket and left it in someone’s backyard a...
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 1, 2007 7:10pm
by carlos
Sacrifice
Many memorable dreams of late. Last week I dreamt that I was a soldier on the front line of an army in the middle of a battle field. I'd say the time frame was 18th century. My comrades and I were facing the front line of the opposing army (in blue coats), waiting...
Views: 748   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 1, 2007 2:36pm
by Gerard
Blue Prison, knowing too much
I was dragged into an underground prison without having done anything to deserve it, all the guards wore black full body armor and were armed to the teeth. after being put into a particular hallway by the guards that brought me in, they simply left. I was walking thr...
Views: 866   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 29, 2007 4:20pm
by HybrydKirin
Please help me figure out what my dreams mean
Hello, I am new to this web site so I hope I am doing this right. I had a friend that died about six years ago she is always in my dreams. Last night I had a crazy dream that her mother called me and told me they were digging up her grave because she was really stil...
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2007 10:25am
by Gayle
flying (lots of bright colours)
hi last nights dream was well not to sure it was a little confussing normaly i can make sence of them but in this dream i found my self switching from one thing to another let me tell you i was in a park with large open feilds with lots of people running around...
Views: 836   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 6:45pm
by Gerard
advised to sleep with sister
Hi Everyone I could do with some help with this dream -> I have had an astrology reading and he determined that sleeping with my sister would help to remove / remove the blocks in my life. This was in the day time. In the dream, the timing of this was the same...
Views: 842   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 5:29pm
by Justin
lucid dream qwest
hello everone as any one tryed to talk to the people in there dreams and ask them do you now this is a dream my dream and i have you in my dream to ask you questions, one or two thing happen they look at you funny and say nothing,look around and walk away and th...
Views: 742   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 6:50pm
by surfingspruce
Sex
I keep having this reoccuring sexual dream with a person who in reality I would never think of in this way. Please help me interpret this dream it is kind of creepy, I just want to know if there is a reason that I keep having this dream.
Views: 717   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 6:18am
by Justin
Stabbed my Ex's Sister and Chased by Deamons
I just woke up out of a sound sleep and this dream was so disturbing that I can't go back to sleep. Please forgive me, I appoligize in advance if it bothers anyone. I drempt that I went over to my ex's sister's house - and she was driving me over to my ex's house...
Views: 900   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 6:11am
by Justin
Confusion...
well i recently had a dream about my ex boyfriend who has been in California for over a year now. We didnt part on very good terms[he was forced to move], if that means anything.well i ws supposed to be in school but for some reason my teacher dropped me and my sis...
Views: 889   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 9:00pm
by Justin
A Future Child?
Last week, my best friend asked me if I am pregnant, I said no, asked why, she said she had a dream that I was pregnant by Julian, but it wasn't clear, so she wasn't exactly sure, because she has never met him. Then this morning, I had a dream of a little boy call...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 9:58am
by Adela
Recurring? Same meaning but different settings?!
Okay, let me explain. Last year, in March or around there, I had a dream about my boyfriend, it showed him in handcuff(s), courtroom, and it was about murder... A few guys were from where I lived at a time, but it was 3-4 guys which were a blur, so they were...
Views: 765   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 9:57am
by Adela
Creative fun
Learning to use a new software with some interesting features. Creative bliss...
Views: 375   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 8:53am
by Kathy
Pam
Snow Loss & Emotional
My dreams lately have changed alot. The scenery is almost lick a movie-type setting and very detailed and realistic. In fact I have been dreaming that I am in a movie as the dream unfolds. The last was set in a lot of snow. My sister and I were driving a snow t...
Views: 718   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 5:22am
by Gerard
O_O Flying rafts and raccoon toys in tubes?
Today I woke up from a really weird dream. In the dream I was flying on this floating raft up in the sky with some sort of tube on it. My brother was with me on the same flying contraption. Sometimes we would take an unfamiliar raccoon plush, stick it through the tub...
Views: 899   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 25, 2007 7:17am
by Justin
Time to leave
Hi All, Another perplexing dream - so as not to bias any interpretations I'll post my thoughts later ,,, many thanks In this dream, the people of the Earth had been given until 4pm to either leave or stay on the Earth. After that we would not be able to leave....
Views: 767   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 25, 2007 7:04am
by Justin
Black Dog Blue Flowers
I don't dream that much these days, but last night I had one that just begs for interpretation. Thanks for your time. I was with some friends at one of their parents house. The Fathers name is Peter, I don't know anyone else's name. They were all going away for t...
Views: 837   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 24, 2007 2:22pm
by Gerard
Three swans
I'm in large, very tall building. It's very chaotic and there are people everywhere. It is a place for students to live, with many small apartments. I'm in the reseption, which also is the reseption for a large area of swimmingpools connected to this building. I'm as...
Views: 789   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2007 12:52am
by Inanna
yoga and cemetery
Hi I thought I'll post this peculiar dream, which occured after a day where I had a small upset but nevertheless there was a happy end to the day and very peaceful one too. In the dream, (it is fragmented) I remember going to a yoga class, somehow meeting my boyfr...
Views: 954   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 6:47pm
by carlos
May
Sixteen year old inheritance of apartment
I am sixteen years old. I inherent an apartment from my grandfather. I am the rightful heir. Now my sister comes to tell me she and her husband will take away the apartment from me, because they have more rights to it than me, because she didn't marry someone who was...
Views: 976   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 6:35pm
by carlos
chasing recent ex-girlfriend and finding her dead
So I had a dream last night about my recent (two weeks) ex after hanging out with her last night and going to church with a group of mutual friends. I had lunch with dad on UNCG campus, and was walking back to my car. I was walking down the sidewalk, and I saw he...
Views: 817   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 5:14pm
by Gerard
Demons, Sex & Church
well i had this dream when i was in a church, sitting with older people and i was having sex? then the pearcher pronounced we had new comers? i was seeing men wee you couldnt see there faces, and they were in a very dark colored robe, and then they all walked down t...
Views: 1197   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 7:20am
by Kathy
Reccuring Nightmare
I had a dream last night that was rather.... strange. Could any of you interpret it and give me any idea on what it means please? Well basically, I was walking through the circus by myself and then I went over to a counter (as you do) who was selling eyeliner, and...
Views: 741   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 6:35am
by Gerard
parents
The other night I had a dream that was so realistic. My dad passed away in 2002 and my mom in 2005. I think about them everyday. In the dream, I saw both of them sitting on a picnic bench smiling and so very happy..they were surrounded by pink flowers everywhere. It...
Views: 864   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 2:44pm
by connie
ghosts
I don't know who to ask but ever sicne my mom died I have dreamed about death,pregnacy, and ghost.When I dream of death and pregnacy I know it because my teeth will fall out in my dream or I will see fish.What I need help with is the ghost. I have only seen them 2 t...
Views: 700   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 2:17pm
by CBS
dreaming about my ex-boyfriend
Me and my boyfriend broke up about a month ago and I keep having dreams about him, and these dreams are about us being together still, and they're about things that we've done in the past like went to the movies and stuff. I don't understand why I keep dreaming about...
Views: 738   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 9:16am
by Gerard
Truth What Do You Really Know?
Read Heathers message and both responses and see if what you know is there. If you know something else please post.
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2007 11:56pm
by REILLY
My boyfriend's best friend kissed me!!
I am in a room with a guy friend (who is really my boyfriend of 3 years' best friend.....I'll call him Tim, and he and I are, in real life, really kinda mean to each other, lots of insults, you know) and he's sitting next to my niece, who is 7 months old, on a couch,...
Views: 2010   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2007 12:00pm
by CBS
Spiritual Dream
Hi, First I want to say thanks to anyone who can help me. I really think this is a great thing for people to do, and this dream really puzzles me. First, brief background - in the weeks preceding this dream I was stuggling with a lot of spiritual issues, namel...
Views: 678   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 11:27pm
by Carl
Friend's mom
I found the notes from the dream I had about my friend's mom. (Same friend as in my previous post were I had the short dream about both of his parents). Here's the dream: I went to Fred's mom's house (I've never actually been there). There was a box from amazon.c...
Views: 785   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 3:28pm
by Deej
Dream
the parts that I remember blurry I will leave behind In my dream I was on a different plane Dream starts as I look at the sky, it was twilight and ancient spaceships were moving through our atmosphere, going away on movement in space or to some other world. Eve...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 4:46am
by Obscura
Fear Dream?
Dear all, A year or two after i started dating my partner of 6 years, i dreamt that he and I were walking straight, hand in hand across a green meadow. As we were walking we noticed a large tree further to our left and together walked towards it, to find one of my...
Views: 657   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 11:44pm
by Joce
What is the Deal?
Okay, why do I continue to have dreams about an old crush. I am a happily married woman; however, this guy keeps entering my dreams. I must admit that I had a crush on him when I worked with him, but that was over a year and a half ago (and no, we didn't do anythin...
Views: 305   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 11:42am
by CBS
Pat
What is happening
For years i have had the same dream. I have thought i was awake and someone was holding me down, heavy like they were sitting onmy chest. All i could see was the light from the kitchen and knew if i didnt get to that light something terrible would happen. When i fina...
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 5:46am
by Gerard
recurring Night mare
All right first lets start with I am a lucide dreamer and have been for many year. I am able to do what ever i wish this includes changing the dream course all together, like scenery time of day and so forth. I've been plagued with dreams like this since i can rememb...
Views: 716   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 5:20am
by Gerard
Ganesha
I am in a very dilapidated place (familiar to me but I'm not sure where it actually is). There are lots of people around like a family reunion but I only actually see clearly and speak to one person. This person is a female and in my dream I know she is a realtive...
Views: 1065   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 4:26pm
by CBS
I killed someone
I was in my family's old house when suddenly these huge rocks were being thrown at the house from the back, damaging it and injuring my grandfather upstairs in his room. Everybody got together and I saw that they had all been injured. Then I turned around and there w...
Views: 690   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 17, 2007 4:24pm
by Lisa
Jesus dream
Hi I once had a dream I was walking alone a lonely pathway I remember cliffs and old trees along the way and next thing I was falling/sorta flying down a huge like hole and in that hole there were rooms and I was to choose which one I was to go in to, at the very bot...
Views: 888   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 11:13pm
by carlos
Fire
Last night I had a dream that I went outside and there were all these little holes in the ground where the grass is. I went inside and called a friend of mine who lived down the street and she said she did not know what this could be from. At night when I went to sle...
Views: 518   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 2:12pm
by connie
MOO
WATER AND DOG
Hi there, have'nt wrote to u in a while because I was dreaming less or I could'nt remember my dreams. However, last night I dreamt that a pond was being built in my backyard , off course the mud was dug out. This pond was hugh with water falls, I also saw someone wit...
Views: 834   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 8:36am
by MOO
Maze
In the dream, I am walking through a maze with high brownish walls and a white ceiling. I know that there is only one way out, and that I will get to it eventually, so I am not in a hurry to find the exit. I am walking at a steady pace, but at the same time, I am als...
Views: 795   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 7:19pm
by carlos
falling
Along time ago I had a dream where I was falling but this one is different...I was walking through this path in back of my friends house when I heard a weird sound coming from the brush. I started walking faster then turned around to see this apelike creature starrin...
Views: 874   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 11:58am
by connie
My Future Little Girl
While I am not married and nor do I have any children I have a recurring dream of a little girl that in my dream is my little girl and she has long dark curly hair and unusual eyes, like an odd color but I can never remember no matter how hard I try why I think they...
Views: 786   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 6:12am
by Gerard
Dream related to Issues with Men?
First, let me provide some recent happenings in my life, which may be influencing this dream. I am happily married with 2 sons. However, I've been dealing with some lingering feelings about a coworker I no longer work with. He's been on my mind almost everyday sin...
Views: 732   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2007 3:31pm
by Erryn
Multiple Dreams in One Night
I am really interested in learning why I have crazy and vivid dreams. Last night, I think I had about 7 different dreams, but I only remember like 5 of them in detail. One was about me leaving my old job, and as I was packing up my office, which was my childhood be...
Views: 781   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2007 9:12am
by Erryn
May
Professor Charles...the Squirel. :)
Hi all, The mood of this dream was very interesting in that it shifted so abruptly. I've tried to post it in a way to make it clearer. Professor Charles (Squirell-Chuckie's) house, his kitty-boy, rows of furniture and jewellery boxes. Am in an office and a...
Views: 1026   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 14, 2007 8:29am
by carlos
Friend's parents
A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I was staying with a friend's parents. I have never met this friend's parents and his father passed away 8 years before I met him. I asked his parents how he was doing, but woke up before I got an answer. It's a wierd fri...
Views: 723   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 13, 2007 9:35am
by Danielle
nightmare
I dreamt I was in a house similar to the one i am in now, upstairs and downstairs. My husband was in the basement with our youngest daughter. He was making her a beautiful wooden bed frame it was very ornate.I was going around the house spraying flies with raid these...
Views: 756   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2007 5:57am
by Gerard
Joy
:[ A weird Dream
Alright i just literally got out of bed. I just had the weirdest dream ever. My boyfriend Mike and I have been dating for almost 6 months right, and his ex girlfriend is Amanda (a bitch). Well in this dream, its like real life but I end up finding out that he is stil...
Views: 782   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 12, 2007 9:26am
by Joy
Lover in a Window
Hi there, I'm not one who normally remembers their dreams but this one I did and cannot get it off my mind!!! I am looking forward to having some sense made out of it...thank you so much in advance The man I refer to in my dream was a man I used to be in a relat...
Views: 860   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 8:00pm
by carlos
Series of dreams
Hello all, After a several weeks pause in having interesting dreams, the last three nights I had a series of dreams in consecutive order: First night: I am preparing yoghourt with sugar and strawberries as I am expecting guests. But then I move to my bedroom. I...
Views: 805   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 12:22pm
by Elona
NSF
Help - Disturbing Dream
I had the worst dream of my life lastnight. To give you some backgound I am currently undergoing a divorce and have been separated from my husband for over a year. My ex has been married previously. I am now in a happy relationship with my current partner of one year...
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 7:31am
by Gerard
Dee
concrete hands
I dreamed I was watching this woman wind the wires for a pair of headphones on a small reel, and I was amazed at the delicacy and care she took with them. Later we were sitting at this table and there was a large field of dark green vegetation off to the left, and sh...
Views: 891   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 7:11am
by Gerard
I can feel alot in that nitemare !
Dear Community. This is the middle of the night. I just had a nightmare so it made me woke up. I am scared. I have never had a dream like this before, plus I feel it was like real because I can feel the shake and the noise....and everything. I am still sweating now....
Views: 727   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 6:59am
by Gerard
I'm a vampire with wings
It was in third person, but the camera was with the same main character the whole time, as though she were my avatar in a video game. It was one of those dreams where you feel like you are watching yourself do things in third person, and I would not have been able t...
Views: 754   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 5:23am
by Kathy
May
scary dream/ repeating theme of being pursued
Hi all, This dream has me worried. The beginning is confusing and I don't understand it, and the part at my parent's house is disconcerting, to say the least: I am talking to a friend for a long time after returning from travels and trying to meet up. I'm then...
Views: 956   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 9, 2007 8:39am
by May
Hair (?)
I have a natural white streak in my hair, on the front, right side of my head. In my dream, a man whom I can't recognise because his face is cloudy, or blurred, says to me, "You look really old." I say, "Oh, well I try to do everything I can, so as not to look old."...
Views: 912   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 9, 2007 1:23am
by Catherine H John...
snakes
Had this dream last night. My previous snake dreams have been very frightening, but this one was different so i thought i would share!I am in my house where i now live and notice that there are big yellow and black snakes with diamond patterns, slithering out of a ra...
Views: 821   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 9:49pm
by edwina
Cyn
Blinded by the light
I'm standing at a four way corner waiting for the light to change to green so I can cross. The light turns green and as I step into the street a white light is blinding me so I cannot see the green any longer and I'm so afraid to get hit by a car, although I do not...
Views: 890   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 10:55am
by Cyn
nightmare
Well I dreamt that I was i my backyard and all of a sudden my mom ran out from behind the garage. She was histerical and said that a big dog was chasing her and it had the face of the devil. As soon as she ran off I woke up. The next night I starting having the same...
Views: 788   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 4:30pm
by Gerard
gang bang, escape, small community, ashamed
raped and trying to make it stop. No one to help me, no one who cares. this happens in a small community and a small business. I steal the keys to a car to escape. there is a reason why it delayes me, but I don't know what it is. like there is someone there I nee...
Views: 974   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 10:28am
by carlos
Joe
Relationship
BACKROUND I've been asking this girl at school to hang out, go to the movies etc. Nothing works. In school I talked to her, and she said she's not intrested in a relationship. So, I had a dream I went to school and some girl I've never seen before followed me du...
Views: 747   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 5:48am
by Gerard
throwing up broken shards of glass
I feel great about this particular dream but need some clarity. I can't remember exactly how it began but I was being chased by an Asian man, who finally cornered me, saying, "Ah, the ancient ones usually come in a weak female form. You are a force to be reckoned wi...
Views: 2340   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2007 5:49am
by Gerard
Interpretations and No Follow-Up Response
I am noticing a lot of posted dreams where we have given interpretations but there is not a follow-up by the person who posted the dream. Of course this has happened often in the past and although I wish everyone would give their thoughts to each interpreted post, th...
Views: 617   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 7:55am
by Lucius
Im new
Sorry about before. I didnt think my post would go thru cuz Im not registered but it did. Do u need to be registered? Well I look forward to telling my dreams and getting to know everyone. Thank u.
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 6:01pm
by Gerard
new dream
Hi Im new to forum and wanted to say hi.
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 3:02pm
by Gerard
Birth
I have this dream 2 nights ago, I was pregnant and went to the hospital to give birth, the baby was a cute boy, somebody want to put my baby over my to feel his mother, but I said they need to clean me, then I walked up and hold him, so I asked the nurses to clean in...
Views: 979   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 12:59pm
by Marie
Men in my life
My mom, who's an interpreter on here, told me to post this dream I had a couple nights ago. She tried to interpret for me, but said that she can't because she knows me too well, so I'm hoping someone can help. I will try to give some background info as I go along....
Views: 846   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 8:10am
by Amanda
Recurring dream symbols
Two nights in a row I have had two different dreams that both contained the same three symbols: 1. Something odd happening to my shoes In the first dream my sneakers were filled with muddy water and dead leaves and I was trying to clean them. In the second...
Views: 2041   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 3:55am
by Inanna
A Dictionary of Dream Symbols - March's Winner
Congratulations to Justin Curtin, a regular contributor at the Dream Forum, as the winner of the first FREE drawing of Eric Ackroyd's 'A Dictionary of Dream Symbols'. To register to win a copy in next month's drawing go Here. Congratulations Justin. I know you wil...
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2007 9:01pm
by Justin
Cyn
killing the spider
I'm looking for a bathroom and I find this old broken down toilet in the middle of a room, but I really have to go, so as I am ready to use the toilet a spider jumps out of it. I grab my shoe and violently smash it to death. When I woke up I felt relieved that I di...
Views: 913   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 1, 2007 2:36pm
by carlos
marrying lips
I dreamt I was getting married. I was waering a wonderful white dress and I was really happy. All the time I was smiling and kissing my husbant, but the only thing of his I could see were his lips. Big, red, sweet, hot lips. Those lips were also smiling some time....
Views: 798   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 1, 2007 4:51am
by Edona
vacation
Hi, I'm on vacation. I meet an older man, who invites me in his house. Rooms are big and many. We sit down on his bed leaning on pillows and talk. He has a wife, but she isn't here right now. He wants to invite me for food - the owner of the restaurant comes by with...
Views: 819   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 1:48pm
by carlos
Interpretations and Follow-Up Responses
After some thought and advice {thanks to all for commenting} I believe the best approach to getting follow-up posts to an interpretation is to place a notice with each interpretation, similar to the one at the top of the page in the heading. I will provide a standar...
Views: 416   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 1:24pm
by Gerard
he kissed her
ok, in my dream, i was at school. there was a hige basketball game going on and i was there along with my boyfriend of 5 months. but he could go watch the game because he had detention. so, i went to go visit him during the game. i went in the room were he was and sa...
Views: 748   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 11:43am
by Kathy
Predicting events
When I was younger, I foresaw many events through dreams e.g. an old friend I'd lost contact with moving back into town. I haven't had any of these types of dreams in years and would like to get them back. I just found an article on keeping a dream journal. The au...
Views: 828   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 4:51pm
by Sophie
Greek shipping magnate
I am staying at a very large house owned by a man and his wife who are very wealthy. Their dining room is like that of a large hotel. Large marble statues are everywhere. Workmen are building the house while everyone lives in it. People milling around are friends...
Views: 733   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 3:23pm
by Gerard
dead mother in law
I dreampt that my dead mother in law of three weeks walking down a dirt road. She was very ill at the time of her death and didnt walk well.In the dream she is walking with a cain and it was so sunny out ,like a brightness Ive never seen before. Behind her there were...
Views: 996   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 2:23pm
by Christine Lucche...
my dead boyfriend
The second day after I met my boyfriend I told him I didnt want to talk to him because he was a target and was going to die. I have no idea where this came from I had only known him for 1 day. For a year I kept trying to push him away because of this fear of him dyin...
Views: 923   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 1:01pm
by MYA THOMAS
A curious
I had a dream That someone made an announcement that every body in the world had to go to a field. When we got to the field there was a plane crash almost like another terrorist atack.There was no one on the plane but when it crashed a substance came out of it almost...
Views: 786   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 5:56am
by Gerard
Flying
There are two planes one jumbo (sandy coloured)like and the other smaller two man type (red coloured) which are flying side by side. I am outside of the planes as is someone else, younger person, and we are gliding just in back of the planes. There is a sense of urge...
Views: 793   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 4:34pm
by Justin
Rescued kitten
Hi All - I would really appreciate some help on this one ,,, I had three dreams over the night - it is the swallowed cat part that I would like help with. * I have gone into a room, where an animal ? dog is lying down. He is resting, but I am not sure why ,,, he...
Views: 955   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 7:10am
by Justin
Snakes
I have re-occuring dreams of returning to a house where I lived where there was alot of conflict. There are always alot of baby snakes in the back yard to where I can't take a step without stepping on them. The snakes all have markings of rings around them. They...
Views: 690   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 7:00am
by Justin
Day Dreaming
Everything has some symbolism, when we are dreaming, is the main language, but i think it is also like that when we are awake. Usually, people who stand mostly on his left leg, are people who depend much on his/her mother in some sense. Left means our feminine(Passiv...
Views: 871   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 9:32pm
by Oneiros
Sexual Assault of a Child
I had a dream from which I awoke in tears and with an incredible depression. My partner and I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law at a house in the country (although in real life they do not live in the country). My partner went missing during lunch and had...
Views: 1143   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 7:12am
by Gerard
A dream about her pregnancy
Basically, a friend of mine found out she was pregnant(she is going through a slow miscarrage at the moment though.) She said on the night she found out she was pregnant, she had a dream. In this dream, she dreamt that I was the father and that "everybody was happy."...
Views: 715   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 7:07am
by Gerard
Emotional Dream
This dream was very emotional and happened just before I woke up. I have to give some history on it for it to make more sense so please bare with me. Two years ago a young guy in my church back in my hometown named Dionne, was caught being involved in a kidnapping....
Views: 785   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 8:07am
by Jamel
Dogs
Male, 28 Orlando I was waiting on a car ride from my wife's brother, I took out a flute and was instructed by a colleague at work on how to play Silent night on it, as if I were getting ready for a test. I had played the flute before and I picked up the tune easil...
Views: 967   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 8:01am
by Jamel
Deformity.
What could deformity mean? Almost in all my lucid dreams i see deformed people. Once, i was going up a stair and in each stepfloor there was a man, sometimes young, others old, all had dark skin (Not black) and all of them were kind of ugly and looked sad, also in...
Views: 865   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 9:10pm
by Oneiros
Lucid dreams
If anyone here knows much about lucid dreams, heres something for you. Years ago I would wake up at night and it would be pitch black and I would feel my way around the room and to the light switch. But the light switch didn't work. Its happened to me 2 or 3 times...
Views: 735   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 6:05am
by Gerard
ESP
Sorry to be a nuisance but I have a lot of questions I would like to ask. I have a history of ESP in my family and not that long ago I had a minor dream that I think might be ESP. Heres how it goes. My neighbours invited my parents to go on a trip with them to Los A...
Views: 781   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 6:00am
by Gerard
Recurring Dream With a New Twist
Many years ago I had a very disturbing recurring dream about having murdered someone. In the dream, I suddenly remember that I killed someone and hid the evidence in some extremely careful and complicated way. I never actually see myself committing the crime -- I'm...
Views: 850   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 4:41pm
by Jean
Mud in my shoes
In this dream I am walking from my my childhood girlfriend's house heading down the street to my old house. I have my daughter with me in a stroller. Just outside my old friend's house I discover that the gardens around the nearby houses are surrounded by tombstone...
Views: 915   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 11:36am
by carlos
tower
I drove a Vesper, parked it in front of a tobacco store and let the key in the engine. I went into the store to buy parking tickets. The owner was very old and everything took him a long time. There were a few other people. Since everything took so long, I had the fe...
Views: 826   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 6:26am
by Kathy
Message From Gerard
Because of the many demands of my job I will not have a lot of time to give to interpretations. The next few months are our busy season {my son and I have a fence construction business} and the mental and physical requirements are very demanding. I hope the contribut...
Views: 498   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 6:19am
by Gerard
mirror mirror on a face?
i had a dream. I was looking at a face (man's face) it was beautiful. graceful and bright. somewhat feminine, but still definitely a man's face. I saw everyone else looking at the man's face/self and they saw an ugly repulsive person. really repulsive. i tho...
Views: 749   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 5:56am
by Gerard
fear
I was taking a shower in a shower stall at a local swimming pool facality, when a man came up to the shower stall and told me that I had to listen to him. He said he would not hurt me if I came out, but I experienced such fear, by just looking at him, I couldn't mo...
Views: 698   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 5:18am
by Gerard
Two strange dreams
I've been having problems sleeping the last 2 to 3 weeks. Often waking up from a dream, I'll fall back asleep and be woken up by aother. There are two that I do remember in detail. Dream 1: I am naked in my room with this girl I met while away at school(i'm sti...
Views: 798   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 7:54pm
by mr. sandman
strange one
Just had this dream last night...very vivid. Me and my boyfriend were on a beach. We laid down on the sand just were the ocean meets the beach. It was very comfortable. We decided to stay there and sleep in that exact spot and the water was acting sort of like our be...
Views: 1031   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 4:35pm
by carlos
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

stats from 7-14-10 to the present