Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
angels wing symbol
A man sits beside me pointing to one of my paintings: Do you usually use an angel's wing as a motif in your paintings? he asks. I cant remember the rest of the dream? (in waking life I have used this symbol, in just two paintings)
Views: 532   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2006 3:19pm
by Claire
Let's Get Metaphysical
Metaphysical Derived from the Greek meta ta physika ("after the things of nature"); referring to an idea, doctrine, or posited reality outside of human sense perception. In modern philosophical terminology, metaphysics refers to the studies of what cannot be reached...
Views: 572   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 2, 2006 11:28am
by Claire
Animal dream
I had a recurring dream a few years ago in which I would have the 'latent content' of the days event which would be present at the start of each dream, then each time the dream would proceed to me talking to my father about our relationship. My father and I had just...
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 1, 2006 5:01pm
by Claire
My dream. I need help figuring out what it means.
I am sorry if this is a bit random or not clear but it was the first dream I have been able to remember in detail for ages and I would like to find out what it means. My Dream: The first thing I remember is a felid with lots of people on it. I can’t see i...
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2006 12:50pm
by cystal
asked for a dream
Ok..I'll try and keep this simple. I asked for a dream to help me decide how to respond to my sons letter. He has been in Tx. for 3 months and I sent him a letter about his childhood. His letter back was so loving and big. I am having a hard time believing the amount...
Views: 539   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 1, 2006 9:52am
by Leslie
dream interpretation
hi all, just thought i would post an interesting experience i had with regard to how dreams work, a friend of mines daughter(aged 10) was having a bad time with nightmares about a crocodile in her room,she was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep,for the fear o...
Views: 488   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2006 6:18am
by steve
pregnancy of guilt
Hi I dreamt of being with my family and my boyfriend, and walking towards somewhere where we crossed paths with someone I knew. Someone only I knew, it was a man and his partner, and I knew the man, and have met his partner as well. Yet my family seemed to know him l...
Views: 468   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2006 5:07pm
by Magda
Reaccuring Dreams
Oh I did not know that we had to post a follow up. Anyway I keep on persistently whether its a month or two months having this dream about a guy that I do not know or have even met. I can not tell you all of the contents of my dream, because it is kind of sexual, bu...
Views: 514   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2006 4:12am
by Claire
Unpleasant Dreams/Nightmares(Adult Content)
Hello All, :) First let me say that I am in therapy but my counselor says he does not "specialize" in dreams, and so he does not know how he can help me. About a year ago I started having nightmares infrequently of being raped by my father (and he wasn't aroun...
Views: 582   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 30, 2006 7:17am
by Tinkster
hurt and healing in dreams?
Can dreams, or can we ask dreams to help us deal with the negative feelings resulting from a break up, such as 'hurt'?
Views: 567   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 30, 2006 3:03am
by Claire
spider dream
hi there i suffer from a recurring dream where i wake up in bed and a spider is coming down from the ceiling, i jump up in time before it lands on me. I then suddenly wake up and have to turn the light on and check the bed it is so real!! my hubby is starting to frea...
Views: 612   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 5:10pm
by Lugus
Being a middle aged man
I have been intrigued as to what this dream could possibly mean. I've had other deams where I'm someone else, male and female, but never have I been anyone who is such a symbol of masculinity. Maybe this is not the point, I don't know. Your views and interpretations...
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 8:03am
by Gerard
Article on Dreams in Washington Post
I came a cross an article on the subject of dreams in today's on-line issue of the Washingtom Post that may be of interest. Dream Seekers Note the related articles in the right hand column that may be of interest also. Gerard
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 7:00am
by Gerard
Ancient Artworks
Hi all, I would like to post this dream and some of my thoughts around it and would welcome responses and other insights In the dream I am with a person whose name in real life is Meagan. She had found a whole series, a whole collection of ancient artworks - ri...
Views: 405   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 6:43am
by Justin
scythe?
I had a dream which again I'm sure involved a lot more things, but the only part I can remember is walking down a long white corridor amongst rooms saying " I'll have to go and get a scythe now!" worrying? should I be? lol
Views: 609   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 4:00am
by Claire
little girl
Hi, last evening I came to realize some issues I have with the authority figures and the same evening the dream that followed was: "I am in my old house with the [old] neighbours, sitting and talking to them. A little girl is playing in the balconee, where my mothe...
Views: 412   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 3:52am
by Claire
the darkside
hi, i have been struggling with my negative self a lot recently,and i have been determind to soldier on, i had a breakthrough regarding my bridge dream, these current events have i think ,been responsable for my latest dream, the dream, i walk over to a large bl...
Views: 530   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 28, 2006 4:35am
by steve
Teeth... again...
Why is it that during the course of most my dreams, particularly when I become excited with some strong emotion of any kind, I suddenly have intense difficulty being able to speak?! I feel as if I'm tripping over my own teeth and can't seem to express anything! I can...
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 9:44pm
by Tommy
ghost
Ive had nightmares where people on the otherside of the river wont leave me alone. It seems real but so frustrated that i cant make out what they want from me. They chucked my son on the floor of our bed and when i went to try and get him, they refrain me from...
Views: 364   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 8:31pm
by Kathy
Dark Goddess, White Goddess, and Self
Hi All, Dream recall is slowly returning. I devoted ALL of Sunday to creative Bliss, very relaxing. Then dreamt the following dream. Character notes: All three characters share similar qualities of rational thought, deeply caring, and just genuinely good peopl...
Views: 571   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 7:38pm
by Kathy
stabbed in the throat
hi chris here again last nite i had a dream that i guy i know came to my bodyshop with his dad and said that i owed hime money then they started putting money on my desk and said there that should make you happy,it was eleven dollars then he grabbed what appearded t...
Views: 735   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 6:21pm
by chris
Jung 1938 --The Number 4
A treasure trove. Time magazine's archieves of past articles. Here is some reasoning behind Jung's thinking about the number 4 as representing wholeness. And 'the anima'. From the article Symbols & Religion In dreams and in researches he made among theological,...
Views: 551   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 8:20am
by Gerard
the muse
i would be grateful for any comments on this mythological themed dream, i walk on a path through a very greek looking garden,the path appears to be a set route, i arrive at a bridge over a river ,similar to the type you would see in venice,very arched and ornate....
Views: 493   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 11:07am
by steve
walrus
The walrus was laying across the back of my legs.So when 2people came to the door and invited me outside,I said I couldn't go out, because I was stuck.The room was my own, it had curved walls and a rounded ceiling,a warm clay colour(a lot of my dream rooms are like t...
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 7:23am
by Nicola
cabbage field
In the last night dream, I was passing by a field planted with cabbages and cauliflowers. I stop as I see a middle-age village woman approaching me, giving me a cauliflower. Then she starts to cook couliflowers for her children in a corner of her field.
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 5:15am
by elona
Kel
Dreaming with boyfriend that is dead
my boyfriend that I had since I was 12 yrs old passed away when i was 19, we always remained together, close and we had an incredible bond....when he was sick i was in another state at the time and everytime that his condition would get worse and he'd be rushed into...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 4:35am
by Lugus
May
More intruders
Hi everyone, I had a dream this morning that two intruders were trying to break in. By the time I realized I had again forgotten to lock the door, it was too late. However, I reached the front door in time (at my parent's house) and grabbed the key from an overwe...
Views: 530   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2006 9:37am
by Gerard
Carl Jung 1955
As for Carl Jung. Jung graced the cover of Time magazines feb 14, 1955 cover I haven't read the whole article as yet but wanted to pass along the info. I will definitely comment after I do. The Old Wise Man Gerard
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2006 7:23pm
by Gerard
Joseph Campbell 1972
For all students of Joseph Campbell. Here is an article from Time magazine, Jan. 17, 1972. I am always interested to learn more on how Campbell and Jung's philosophies evolved. These age old articles give insights to the process to their thinking. Comparing this arti...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2006 7:11pm
by Gerard
Walking In
Okay...so in this dream I was at school. I think we had just come back from an assembly. I really had to go to the bathroom. So I knew I was going to miss the bus. As I walked to the bathroom, I passed by a bunch of kids playing saxophones in the middle of the ha...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2006 6:00pm
by Justin
Another bizarre dream
Last night I had another bizarre dream where I was part of some sort of group (almost mythical or magical) that I'm not sure how to explain. The leaders of the group would send out persons on certain jobs and I was becoming very frustrated because my husband was bein...
Views: 466   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 9:58am
by steve
refuge from rain
In the dream, my mother and I are going to her parents (my grandparents). We find that their house is invaded by strangers who dance in the living room. My grandparents are in the balconee and we join them. We try to refuge from a huge rain that somebody says will de...
Views: 479   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 7:38am
by elona
my dream performance
First, I am not a performer...but last night I dreamed that I was in a musical. The 3rd act was a solo by me, and I didn't know the words and had to run off stage embarrassed. Then, the 4th act was a trio (me with 2 friends) but my part was rather small, and the f...
Views: 524   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 17, 2006 2:43pm
by Justin
the return to basics
hi, i was discussing with a friend recently,how it seems to me that the more you explore the inner world,the more powerful, raw,and more like ancient myths dream images become,archetypal i think is the proper word, i have been somewhat confused though, while i ha...
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2006 5:59am
by steve
May
Horrible Nightmare/Bluebeard theme
I'm in my parent's house and talking to dad on phone. He's at the post office and coming home soon. Someone walks in and I note with dread it can't be my dad cause I just hung of the phone with him. It is an overweight white man. I notice a door behind him and it is...
Views: 532   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 17, 2006 5:18am
by Justin
a lot of trauma
Hello all, this dream was/is really troubling to me.. I was leaving my house with a friend, a friend I feel fairly secure with, and my dad was standing on the front porch waving goodbye in a short white terry cloth robe (which was sort of like what my mom wears,...
Views: 493   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2006 11:23pm
by Leslie
May
Sassy Little Sister
Hi, In the dream: It's night. I'm doing something to fix the T.V., to make it work. Then I go inside the bathroom and I'm dancing in front of the mirror. I'm having so much fun, feeling free, moving, shaking it up, it's great. My little sister is around. She...
Views: 665   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2006 5:57am
by May
death
i had a dream my best friend died
Views: 503   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 15, 2006 6:56am
by Gerard
Fruit at the festival
Well the dream started almost in a car like place but then jumped to an office were ther was me and a little boy about 11 and the person incharge. I don't know if it was a child wellfare office but thats the feel I got. Then she said that she had someone to join me a...
Views: 536   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 15, 2006 6:37am
by Gerard
Running On Gas
I had an interesting dream last night, almost all of which I don't remember. But I do remember witnessing myself passing gas, flatuate {or in red neck-farted}, and I remember it occurring 3 times in the dream. To interpret the dream with knowing just those facts, not...
Views: 569   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 15, 2006 6:34am
by Gerard
white hare, dress, journey
In the dream I had last night, I was going to an upcoming interview (I also have one in real life)and the theme throughout is the anxiety about finding the right route and being on time/being late. At first, the dream is situated in London and I travelled on a train/...
Views: 533   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 12, 2006 4:11pm
by Claire
R
Death of a relative
I had a dream..We had a get together in which alot of people showed up, including my husbands aunt. She was about to leave when I stopped her as she was putting her coat on and asked her is she was okay, she said she didn't feel well and wanted to leave. She didn't l...
Views: 525   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2006 6:11am
by Gerard
First aid kit
Hi, I had a dream a few days ago which I can't seem to get out of my mind. It came after I'd visited a friend who I've known for about 3 years. We've always got on well but recently I've just had a bad feeling about her and wondered if the dream referred to this si...
Views: 479   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2006 5:10am
by Chrissy
The Importance of Sleep
Here are a few important facts about sleep. I came across this article in the LA Times.com about the importance of sleep in association with health issues. I think you will find it an important message when it comes to good health. Here is an excerpt from the arti...
Views: 590   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 6:02pm
by Gerard
eva
The whale, ex and starfish
Hi I dreamt last night that I was getting engaged to my ex (of 15 years) and I was in his house. All of his family were very polite and hospitable and he was very attentive. I saw photo of him on the sideboard when he was in the army and I wanted to go and have a...
Views: 524   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 6:26am
by Gerard
Reacurring dream
Hi. I'm use to having different nights various themes and things going on. But for the past two weeks solid all my dreams have had the same senario and theme just with different people or in a different place. My Dream: I'm out with some friends going shopping a...
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2006 7:59am
by Gerard
Church Like Room / Sheets of Water Blocking Doors
I had an unusual dream last night... I was wandering through a hallway until I came in to a very spacious room that had the sense of being in Church... yet no alter,pews or anything religious. The walls were painted like a mural of continous soft pastels or trees, c...
Views: 536   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 9, 2006 10:15am
by Elle
George Lucas Continues His 'Heroic' Journey
For those of you who like me are students {and perhaps disciples} of Joseph Campbell,and believe in the value of mythology in the spiritual quest, George Lucas' life story continues to follow the pattern of the hero myth. The hero comes back to his ordinary worl...
Views: 479   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 7:40am
by Gerard
eyes in a mirror...
I had this dream and I don't know what it means... please let me know what you think it means. cause I don't have a clue! Dream: I am looking into a mirror, I don't see my face, just my eyes! but they are not the right color, the left one(my left) is clear bright y...
Views: 550   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 7:15am
by Justin
staff, foreign places and beaches
I'm at a school (as a workplace, I'm a teacher) but don't feel I 'belong' there, am just on a visit or am not really part of the staff. I am writing something in a book, like notes or similiar. I feel I am just there, out of politeness. A short, dark haired woman...
Views: 470   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 1:47am
by Justin
dreams and future events and people?
why do some people and events i dream about then appear in my future waking life - has anyone else had this experience?
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2006 3:12pm
by Jonathan
'Ladies Prophet?'
I had a dream last night in which I saw a book with a light or mid blue cover and the title; "Ladies' Prophet". The mood of the dream was relaxed and positive. I know there was more to the dream, but can only remember this motif at present.
Views: 535   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 3:21am
by Claire
Parkinsons Disease?
Had a dream last night, in which there was a red rash on my right arm and someone said "It's Parkinson's disease' or "It's for Parkinson's disease" and then injected me on the spot where the rash was with something? It wasn't particularly alarming at the time, and ha...
Views: 570   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 3:19am
by Claire
the bear
hi all, i have over the years had a particular bear appearing in my dreams, this bear has gone from a primordial cave bear lurking ,terrifyingly in the dark to a more acceptable albeit powerful grizzly bear knocking at my door, the dream, i am in a house,isolated...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2006 8:29am
by steve
Hair falling out in clumps
I keep having this dream for the last week of my dread locks falling out in clumps. It's not the same dream, but the end results are the same and that is my hair falling out from the roots. Does anyone know what this means?
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2006 5:37pm
by Kathy
Ann
Confused by recurring theme in dream
I'm a happily married woman who is 100% heterosexual but the following dream has really disturbed me and I'm really confused at to what it might mean, if it means anything. I've had dreams like this before with this bisexual theme. So I really could use some help on...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 7:18pm
by Ann
RELATIONS
I AM HAVING A NICE BUT SOMEWHAT STRANGE DREAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. EACH DREAM IS DIFFERENT IN IT'S OWN WAY BUT I AM ALWAYS DOING THE SAME THING IN IT. I AM PLEASURING MY BOYFRIEND ORALLY. I AM VERY ATTRACTED TO HIM AND LOVE HIM VERY MUCH, BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY...
Views: 645   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 2:41pm
by Gerard
meaning
i have had two dreams about money. one 800 and the other 5000
Views: 377   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 8:10am
by Gerard
Dreaming reality
On Monday night I had a very vivid dream about a friend who was overdue to have her baby. She was due to be induced next Monday and due to previous experiences and family history she was certain she would have to be induced. This Monday I dreamt that she went into...
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 8:05am
by Gerard
anesthesia
i am almost 3 weeks after knee surgery and have been having the most vivid dreams i keep waking up in the middle of the night looking for a small dog that i am responsible for. i also see ths same person in my dreams i dont think i have met this person in my waken l...
Views: 600   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 5:55am
by Gerard
Liz
Water Dreams
Gerard, Thank you so much for your insights on my first dream post about the silk worm dream. It really validated some of my thoughts on the dream but it also really clarified my feelings as well. I hope I'm not being greedy here but I had another dream that feels...
Views: 666   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 3:10pm
by Liz
jen
dog's leg bitten off
i dreamt my dog (a doberman) had her hind leg bitten off by a rottweiler. she was outside and wanted to come in. when i saw her i was horrified and looked out on the lawn and it looked like the rott was dead. the next night i had a dream about fire. it was in a roo...
Views: 594   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 6:34am
by Gerard
relationship
This was a detailed dream, so this will be a long one. My dream started out with me and the man I've been dating (but not been intimate with, or even kissed) having very intense sexual relations. His face was very close to mine. I somehow know that we are beneath a...
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 11:03am
by Jennifer
Dreams / Violence / Imprisonment
Hello all: Last night's dream: (sorry this is long) I am with a group of people and am telling them about this really good movie...it's about a woman who has prophetic dreams and tries to help/stop bad things from happening in waking life. I turn on the TV, an...
Views: 554   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 6:44am
by Kathy
Liz
My Dream's Significance or Meaning?
First I will tell you some background. I was in a relationship with a man from India for almost 2 years, throughout which we stayed together, partly in India and partly in the US. I broke it off with him last February after coming home to the US alone and realizing t...
Views: 446   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 7:58am
by Gerard
baby with a half stone face
hey y'all. i know i just posted a few days ago. but this one was much more detailed than usual, and i thought interesting. it was during my nap today. .......... so this dream, i was having a meeting with my other bandmates. one was a woman - huge tits, and was...
Views: 414   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 11:06pm
by lux divon
Kat
Unsettling dream
The other night I had this dream that had many parts, but only the last that I remember vividly. I am trying to escape from someone and find myself in a room with only one window that has miami blinds that won't give when I attempt to push htem out. My pursuer is rig...
Views: 553   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2006 6:52pm
by Kat
The Wisdom of Joseph Campbell
In my journey, in those times when I seek answers to the questions, I always turn to my spiritual mentor Joseph Campbell. And often I return to his interview with Bill Moyers in The Power of Myth. Throughout history there have been many great minds that have unlocked...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2006 9:41am
by Claire
Two children with potential for drowning
I am a 43-year old Taurus and have always been inspired by my dreams. I can remember at a very young age having very vivid dreams. Places, locations, colors, people and their familial relationship have always been and still are an integral part of my dreams. I ha...
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2006 9:57pm
by Laura Smith
snake head
I am given the head of a fish by a woman. She asks me to make a soup out of it and drink it. When I look at it closesly it is not a fish but the head of a dead snake. The strange thing about it is that the head has no flesh but the skin which is scaly and silver and...
Views: 523   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2006 7:58pm
by Gerard
waking dreams
Hello to you all, I just had another one of my paralyzing moments. I have had so many of these through the years that they don't really scare or anger me anymore, and when I wake up, I can tell when it is going to happen. But I still don't understand it very well...
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2006 8:47pm
by Gwendolyn
Nudity of god/godess
Hi, I saw a man and his wife standing together and I understood them to be Lord Shri Rama and Godess Sitadevi in my dream without any doubt.I asked myself in my dream that why they are not wearing any dress but I did not see male or female organs. Even without seeing...
Views: 644   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 6:32am
by Ojovathi
skeleton
The dream was just a flash...with no real stiry...it was my partner who appeared as a skeleton (of sorts)....we were having sex and I was perplexed that I had never noticed him that way before....he was covered in skin but had no flesh....
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 4:07am
by anna
Wad of Cash, and a Car in the Wall
I had a dream last night that involved a few things. I've been worrying about my career/money situation as it is in bad shape lately, and have admit to becoming infatuated by the idea of becoming wealthier. My dream was this: I drove to a somewhat sketchy part of...
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 7:33pm
by lux divon
Dying
Hi all, last night I had a strange dream. It felt like I was in the military and I had to shoot an enemy, and I knew that I would be killed once I did it. But I wanted to get it over with so I shot them and then I was shot. I started to experience what I perceived a...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 2:58pm
by Gerard
Myths-Dreams-Symbols New Look
If you haven't recently visited the front page of Myths-Dreams-Symbols I hope you will do so. I have reworked {again} the front page and would like some feedback. Especially if the page works as it should. The script I use is unique and I hope all browsers are able t...
Views: 578   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 12, 2006 4:40pm
by Gerard
Repetitive
I continuously have dreams involving my mother. in the majority of my dreams/nightmares she is choking/strangling me and I am petrified, struggling to breathe and certain she is going to kill me. I wake up thrashing around, scratching at my neck as if to get her away...
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 11:00pm
by Kathy
burglar?
Hi Dreampt I was in someone's room on a university campus. ILike a burglar but I don't think I was stealing anything. Anyway, I shouldn't have been there. I'd spread my stuff around and was now desperately trying to get it all together again so I could leave. I'...
Views: 1320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 3:11pm
by clairem
Tom
anima
In my dream I went for a tarot reading from a woman I know in our town. (I am a tarot reader myself in WL). I walked into the room and took my clothes off so I could be more sensitive to the reading. She pulled The King of Swords from the deck and told me that I w...
Views: 550   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 10:11am
by Tom
Red and snakes
I had a dream a few nights ago and in the dream, i was married to a friend of mine Ray (who lives in Cali, we both would like to be together, but we live in different states) and in my dream, we had a HUGE house that had red carpet and it didnt have alot of walls, an...
Views: 502   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2006 9:47pm
by Justin
shot in the back
hi kathy and gerard chris again,this time i had a dfream that i was driving something like a convertable car and some one was in the back seat(male) and he shot me multiple times fast i knew i was shot but i dint feel anything and there was no fear of dying i neve...
Views: 623   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2006 9:23pm
by Justin
Been bullied again in my dreams
Well, im now 21 but between the age of 13-16 i was the victim of bullying by the whole entire class at school but mainly by the most popular girl named Lisa. She bullied me out of the school, i had the whole entire class at me - i was the geek of the school. I had to...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2006 3:54am
by Justin
Dead Bird in cage...
This is a dream someone else told me about and it had that feeling to it of some kind of symbolism ...so I wanted to investigate the dream for her. The woman who had this dream is in her late sixties. She dreamed she had a bird in a cage that she was very very fond...
Views: 1191   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 10:09pm
by anklebells
bob
Ghost kiss
Hi this is my first post here. My dream was about a young lady that I know we are good friends and we get separated and I go looking for her. But somewhere along the way I died but I never saw my body. I make it to some sort of airport (being a ghost) and had this i...
Views: 583   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 3:04pm
by bob
tornado
hi i read alot of the tornado feed back for other viewers but still want to post mine just in case. i dreamed i was driving with another male he was driving but i cant remember who i know i know him we were going down a known country rd in town and i saw o tornad...
Views: 622   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 5:08am
by Gerard
Frozen Seagull Dream
I am looking out of a window with my sister Suzie at a snowy landscape (with the feeling of our childhood garden but also different - a field). First I see there's a giant seagull and it's trapped in the tree at the bottom of the garden/field. It is motionless but I...
Views: 552   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 1:49pm
by Debbie
hospital dream
i dreamt that i was a patient in a hospital, hooked up to an i.v. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Views: 523   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 4:05am
by Claire
Snakes
I had lots of dreams with snakes,here one of them, I mean one of this sort of a scenery: They were black and yellow in colour and kept crawling from under the chair I was sitting in my room. I sat with some friends (two, I think) and watched tv. The moment I saw th...
Views: 577   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 8:20am
by Noddy
cars, destinations and housewifey haircuts!
Hi, I think I have interpreted this dream, but would like second opinions, ideas to bounce off too... Had a dream I was driving a car with figures representing family and/or friends in the back of the car. In the back, behind my seat, for some reason, I think I w...
Views: 571   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 7:53am
by Claire
Dead brother
Around 2 weeks ago my brother died from a sickness age of 39. A little more then a week was his funeral. All this time I didn't see him in my dreams until 2 days ago. The dream was that I entered kitchen (of the apartment where we used to grow up together). Kitchen...
Views: 501   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2006 6:35pm
by Gerard
animals, animals, animals...
Hi all, I've been working on my dreams for a few years now but that one is so different from my usual ones that I'm a bit perplexed... anyone could give me some insight? I'm in an unknown village that's being attacked by a wolves herd. I tell a kid to lie do...
Views: 593   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 31, 2006 1:11pm
by Claire
having a lot of dreams about houses lol
As you may know from previous postings, I'm having a few dreams at the moment about houses. It's a very exciting time for me at the moment in waking life as I have just bought a house, after years of renting, or buying but living in a tiny studio flat with a very noi...
Views: 523   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 31, 2006 3:35am
by Claire
pregnant women
I was seraching for my partner in my car - driving around and around - and eventually gave up. I called into a McDonalds to get something to eat. Inside, all the queues were filled with women who were pregnant or who had little children. There seemed to be hundreds o...
Views: 474   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 6:04am
by anna
looking for some answers
I have been having some strange dreams for quite a while, they involve my ex of a year & half. The first one involved wot i believe where the two babys i terminated because he did not want them, they came in my room and where on my bed where i was sleeping and callin...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 5:57pm
by Gerard
Deb
Death
My father dies and is buried. Then, he is not dead. Then he is going to die. I hold his face and say, "Go Daddy, Find peace and be happy with God." He dies. Then the funeral is going on. My mother and two sisters are there already. I'm not ready. I start rush...
Views: 534   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 5:50pm
by Gerard
plastic people?!
Hi I had a dream about being at work and receiving a telephone call from my teaching agency (who are always very positive/I have a good relationship with them)the tone of the agent on the phone, was a bit formal/cold than usual and it said I had described the people...
Views: 490   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 11:11am
by Claire
a friends dream, about me.
first post and just plain confused. I have a female friend who out of the blue came to me one day about a dream. She said her dream was about me. I went with her to her parents house to meet her family and I ask her parents to be her boyfriend. They said yes. Ano...
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 5:55am
by Gerard
May
Worms Nightmare/intense anxiety
Hi, A dream from a short nap today: *************************************** My husband and I are in class in a deserted building, lots of male classmates, we are sitting on old mattresses. Am eating broccoli. Suddenly its filled with green worms. I spit, run to...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 10:33pm
by Justin
Tiredness on waking
Hi I usually remember some or part of dreams, like most people I guess. recently, I have not remembered them, although I have been aware of dreaming. I'm also very tired upon waking and this tiredness carries on until about midday. Is there any correlation between d...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 9:01am
by Claire
changing in public+formal function
Dear all - I would like some help with the overall sense of this one. I came out of a trail station (near my parents old place) and needed to change my clothes because I was going to a funtion. No where to change privately, and I decided I still needed to change...
Views: 547   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 10:16pm
by Justin
advice
Hi all I wonder if I can ask your thoughts on this dream of two nights ago There are three of us, myself + two other men. I am not really with them; rather observing them - we go outside. One says to the other, 'you're not really going to do it are you?'. To w...
Views: 540   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 9:31pm
by Justin
Confessions of love?
Hey, this is my first time posting here, and I wanted to post since I got this really weird dream. It was about me and a guy friend, and we were on MSN when he goes: I love you. Here I respond asking him if he means he loves me as a friend or as more than a...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 5:57am
by Dante
Vivid Dealth dreams
I always have very vivid dreams about dealths such as things like murders. I can usually see the person actually dying including the gorey parts with blood and such. What do you think this indacates or means?
Views: 645   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 3:11pm
by Terry
Celebrity couple in my dream
I keep having dreams where different females, including those I know and female celebrities keep getting together with a male celebrity I have a thing for. Why this? What does it mean, and why can't it be with people I know?
Views: 533   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 5:40am
by Claire
May
Arrested Animus
Hi! My Husband & I are given knowledge that the UN Field Office's (where I had a Diplomatic Mission once in Africa)external entrance is to remain unlocked & thus unsecured. My Husband wants to take this as an opportunity to go hang out there! As soon as ente...
Views: 588   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2006 8:28pm
by May
caring for the environmental
This was a dream from years ago: I think I must have been in my late twenties when I dreamt this, not sure, anyway, a while back... It was a beautiful, peaceful dream, with vivid colours. A goddess type character, very wise etc - probably the archetype of the 'gre...
Views: 449   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 23, 2006 5:24pm
by Claire
projection
How can we differentiate between what is our own projection onto and the actual qualities/weaknesses of another?!
Views: 703   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 23, 2006 3:02pm
by May
'actual' events versus 'projection'
Ok Let's put this one to bed shall we. You are sitting reading a book on a park bench( for example) someone comes along, hits you over the head and steals your handbag ( or whatever). This is an actual event and not projection. You have NOT projected 'a mugger' on...
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 23, 2006 2:42pm
by Pryzm
Respect & Civilibility at the Forum
Some of the recent posts seem to have gotten away from the respectful attitude we should be showing one another in our discussions. I want to remind all that while the Forum is an open mic for related discussion on dreams and the psyche, there must be a civil tone at...
Views: 729   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 23, 2006 1:22pm
by Claire
Accepting Death
I am in a mall with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Now in the dream they are my family but I have never seen them before in reality, and I have never been to this particular mall. I know that my uncle is a mobster, and so does my aunt. While at the mall my aunt makes...
Views: 595   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 4:56pm
by Justin
Numbness and Scared...help!
Last I had there recurring dreams that were felt so realistic. I was sleeping in my roomnext to my live in boyfriend, and I felt like someone was breaking ni to our apartment, I couldn't hear anything the first time and when I went to move and wake up my boyfriend I...
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 12:50pm
by Gerard
ish
cards
please help me out to interpret my drean.this dream says that i have six cards which is not shown to me.this card will decide the fate of coming back of my old relation.this relation meant alot to me.help me...thanks
Views: 553   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 7:29am
by ish
Pleaseee, I need help !
okay i was at my aunts house down south and down there it is plenty of rocks on the road. like gravel-ish. so it turned into a dessert and me and somebody [ i dont remmeber who it was ] saw this man taking this lady to go kill her so he put her in a truck of some sor...
Views: 455   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 8:11am
by Gerard
sexism in dream interpretations and comments?...
Is it only me that reacts to some of the interpretations on this site about 'how women are expected to be' and 'how women are not expected to be so disciplined as men?!" I am not referring to 'masculine' and 'feminine' sides of our psyche, as I am aware that we all...
Views: 612   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 5:42am
by Claire
jung and sexism continued AKA "its not only my reaction"
Jung and sexism Despite his interest in the subjective side of life, which many associate with the feminine, "andro- centrism and misogyny distort Jung's discussion of women."(Wehr,p.99)He associates the feminine with negative concepts, such as darkness, unconsci...
Views: 873   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 5:06am
by Claire
a TV man...
Ok, so I was in a car with my friends and we pulled up in the back parking lot of my school. When we got out, all the kids started to gather around this guy standing by a little red sports car. I assumed it was his because it was the only car in the parking lot. Tur...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 9:37pm
by Kathy
desperate
In short this was my dream last night.... I was in a swimming pool and my nose was severly bleeding. A man named Matt comes up behind me in the pool and comforts me. My nose stops bleeding, and all I remember is looking into his intense eyes and he had big beautif...
Views: 550   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 7:51pm
by Gerard
demon dream.........
hi i did not know where or hwo to ask so i am here,.. this is the second time i had them in a dream.....its lkie this....there are two big winged demons just flying in the sky dark grey and black in colour they are male and female just flying in random formation fly...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 7:39pm
by Gerard
Father
So, this morning, right before I was to wake up for the day, I had a dream. It takes place in a house I lived in about 6 or so years ago, but at this present time. I was writing in a white binder all the horrible things my father had done. When he found out, he tr...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 12:02pm
by Heather
eva
lack of dreams
my concern is my lack of dreams with any kined of meaning. That is I seem to dream very ordinary dreams that are very different than the vivid dreams and nightmares I used to have. I find this very upsetting because I used to cherish my dreams. Nightmares and all thi...
Views: 551   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 8:23am
by eva
Waterfall of tears
I dreamt I heard a woman crying under the cover in the bed and she was crying so hard she had puddles of tears that cascaded into a waterfall. I pulled the cover back and asked her not to cry so I could find out what’s wrong and she said, “You’re t...
Views: 469   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 6:29pm
by Shortcakes
Funeral of Deceased Father
This one is really bugging me. I was at my father's funeral, (who died 20 years ago). There were things that had already been set up by my dad, for my brother and sister to read during the service. I was wearing his uniform hat (he was in the Army). I kept trying to...
Views: 568   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 5:17pm
by Gerard
this dream has me worried
In my dream I had finally found a wife or something. I was over at her parents place. I was asked to go get something out of the car and as soon as I get to the car this guy comes out of the shadows and tells me to give him the car keys and o told him no so he attack...
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 2:15pm
by Gerard
Abi
Past or present life?
Hi i'm Abi, This dream is about my friend to whom i'm not talking for about an year. In the dream he and i were holding a book. we opened a page randomly. It is a blank page except for two letters they r "excit love". I showed a smiling face after seeing thos...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 9:15pm
by Abi
ufo
hi, been a bit bogged down with other things for a while, felt this dream was my call back,i would value any comments. a wise old woman tells me to look out for a wonderful event comming out of the west, i look up in the night sky westward, i see a light , as i...
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 6:25am
by steve
Falling of Lizards & omens
Hi, Does anyone know sybmolism or meaning when a lizard falls on a human? Such as when it falls on different parts of the body? how about when it falls on your left hand fingers..& does the the day of the week of this incident affect its interpretation? Any hel...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2006 3:59pm
by Claire
Trying to integrate the shadow?
Ok I have decided to stop 'running away' on the tide of personal freedom, affluence and easy ego riding and fully embrace my shadow self: This is hard because I can be arrogant and overly independent and because of past hurts think I have to be some kind of superw...
Views: 556   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 4:37pm
by Claire
Heyyy Help Me Out With This One Please...
I have this guy friend that is kinda more than just a friend to me. I keep having dreams that I'm hanging with him and he leaves me or I was suppose to hang with him and he leaves me and doesn't show up. Also I had some that he was around me but I felt like he was ig...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 5:09am
by Kathy
Black Wolf
I need your help in interpreting a dream that I had about a month ago. I saw a black wolf with shiny eyes in our garden oustide my house. The wolf was just standing there, when my brother camealong to enter the house unaware of the wolf's presence. Then I saw that I...
Views: 607   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 1:24am
by Appy
just plain weird..please read and tell me what you think
ok, so i had this dream that a bunch of kids from my school were going out to a troubled teens camp fo like a summer camp thing. we all know the troubled teen camp because it is connected with our church.so when we gwt there, something happens and the door on the bac...
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 12:17am
by Justin
Being Attacked
Hello Everyone, I've had some very vivid/scary dreams lately and need some input. I'm going to post 2 dreams that happened within a couple of days of each other, b/c I think there is a connection. Dream # 1 The dream begins with a young boy (maybe 10) who is...
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 6:29pm
by Gerard
better to live in ignorant bliss or enlightened angst
i think everyone on this board is somehow trying to understand the meaning of our existence and life through various means including dreams. this got me wondering whether we will be happier beings if we can live in ignorant bliss or with pain and suffering as an i...
Views: 544   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 8:04am
by Gerard
21 days?...
Hi I know this dream was much longer than this, but I can only remember a fragment from it? I remember a man, about 10 years older than me, saying to me like a friend, " you have 21 days..." Any thoughts?...
Views: 425   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 5:42am
by Claire
Driving, doors, home, water
Hi, Any insight into this dream would be appreciated - thanks! I drove my car on new years eve after having two alcoholic drinks. Mary (an old, close, female school friend) & Tom (an old, close, male school friend) were in the car. We drove to go home to my hou...
Views: 584   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 5:42am
by Gerard
Child Abuse and dreams
I have recently dreamt of witnessing child abuse. The dream was extremely vivid and the abuse was horrific. What does any of this donote? How is this interpreted?
Views: 562   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2006 4:27am
by Claire
Hidden ocean under the floor tiles
I was very curious to see what was under the floor in my house, so I lifted one of the tiles and found a deep, vast ocean under it. My house seemed to be supported by wooden beams that reach the bottom. The water was crystal clear and I could see schools of fish swim...
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2006 4:10am
by Claire
Death, someone ?
I had this strange dream, I mean three dreams, and in each one Im dying. Part one: The first one was bout me and a couple of guys looking just the same like me (I mean, all were bald, dressed in black clothes)We were running with machineguns or we were running...
Views: 555   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 11, 2006 3:35pm
by Claire
re:fruits
please help me out in one more dream interpretation.....your first interpretation is very correct .....in this dream i had seen that i am my middle age and i see myself as financially self sufficient and i have enough mango in my home than i donate some of them to so...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2006 10:56am
by Claire
thief in the house
Hello, I was in a house (my house in the dream) which was a small rooftop/penthouse flat (very basic house with low ceilings). My friends had come over because a burglar had been breaking into the flat (3-4 times previously) and we were to discuss this. We were a...
Views: 605   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 31, 2006 7:32am
by Claire Roberts
airport confusion
I rarely remember my dreams anymore, but one last night was very clear: I am in a large room (looks like some kind of waiting room)full of people. Some of them I know from work, some of them I do not know at all. Work is being discussed. A young woman leans over...
Views: 617   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 9:37pm
by Peggy
dream
I dreamed a woman gave me a pin amulent in the shape of a slipper that was to be filled with perfume. I spilled the perfume on myself when i tried to flill it. She also gave a large ring with a yellow stone with a smaller ring attached. She told me apregnant deer wou...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 2:28pm
by Claire
checking the time on the clock
When my son looks up at the clock the time is always 911. His grandfather was buried on that date in 2001. What does this mean?
Views: 544   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 6:15pm
by Justin
Covering Mirrors
Could some one help me interpret this dream. Thanks in advanced. I was in a house, i was with some one. I just remember that they gave me instructions to go looking for all the mirrors of the house because something that wasn't good was going to come out of them...
Views: 656   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 3:37am
by Angela
Mountain/Car Dream
Had a dream that after a long and arduous journey that lasted way too long, I had reached the top of the mountain. I saw a car and entered it as the driver. I started to go down the mountain slowly but the car started to speed up. The car started to go faster and...
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2006 11:58am
by Gerard
Ex boyfriend
I often have dreams about an ex boyfriend that I had like 7 years ago. I dont like him or think about him any more eventhough, I did really like him back in the day when we were dating.We went out for like 2 years on an on and off relationship.The reason of our break...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 3, 2006 7:42pm
by Kathy
The Portable Jung
It has been awhile since I first read 'The Portable Jung' by Joseph Campbell. I had almost forgotten how important this book was in helping me understand Jungian thought. If you have not read the book I recommend highly that you do. Joseph Campbell is the best primer...
Views: 453   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 5:00pm
by Gerard
DEATH IN FAMILY
I HAD A VERY AWFUL NIGHTMARE WHERE MY MOTHER AND I HAD GOTTEN IN AN ARGUMENT AND LATER ON IN THE DAY I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL SAYING THAT MY MOTHER HAD CANCER OF THE STOMACH AND WAS DYING. I THEN WOKE UP. BUT IT WAS SO REAL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Views: 390   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 3:31pm
by Gerard
Beyond the future
Whenever something tragic occurs in my life; I have to dream about it first. Why does that happen? Is it because I am psychic or does it mean that I can tell the future?
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 1:10pm
by Claire
Thanks!
Thanks for the answer, Claire! The dog which was in my dream just sat there staring at me, like he could look right thru me,or maybe he was waitin for my next move. It was a pitbull or american bulldog. Ohh, I didnt know how to reply to you reply in one post, s...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 10:27am
by Claire
I dont know where to begin ...
The recent dream I had was bout a an old house (dont know, maybe somethins happened there).There was another house, near the old (abandomed) one, the fence was high and I couldnt see what goin on in there, but I heard doors open. I was sitting on the steps leading t...
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 5:26am
by Noddy
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

stats from 7-14-10 to the present