Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Universal Mind and the Number ?
Can anyone recognize the relevance of this number 4417749? It is from an article I saw in the NY Times this morning {the article may have little relevance if any}. The occurrence of this number at this particular time seems to fit a pattern {at least in my estimatio...
Views: 637   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 4:07am
by Claire
Ian
Flaming Spiral entity
I've had this dream several times over the course of my life. The first was when I was sick with a high fever and thought I might be hallucinating. The next instances though, I was not ill. Just when I was on the verge of sleep, I'd have intense fear, so much so t...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 3:59am
by Claire
school - cant get away even on summer holidays lol!
Ok, had a dream where I was a teacher (I am a primary teacher, 3-11, in real life) and the setting was still a primary school, I think at the end of the summer term with other teachers winding down etc and the school secretary phoned me - I think it was out of school...
Views: 393   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 10, 2006 3:49am
by Claire
how are artists affected by using dreamlike symbols?
Hi this isnt a dream as such, but I was just wondering, as an artist, how using archetypal and dream like symbols in your own paintings would affect your subconcious? If you are familiar with symbolist art you will recognise what I mean. They are not neccesarily symb...
Views: 545   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 4:55am
by Claire
Dream of Green snakes
hi, recently i had a dream of 2 green snakes that entered my house. The snakes had rather big heads compared to their length which was short and small..& they resembled small baby emerald/bright green cobras...there were only 2 snakes & they did not seem evil..ra...
Views: 414   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 2:16am
by Theeva
re :dream interpretation
please help me out in one more dream interpretation.....your first interpretation is very correct .....in this dream i had seen that i am my middle age and i see myself as financially self sufficient and i have enough mango in my home than i donate some of them to so...
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 1:06am
by prashita
re:dream interpretation
hi, this dream is bit strange for me as recently i had a break up with my boyfried but in the drean i had seen that there is a rattled bridge in which i am crossing and with each step i feel that there is crack marks in the bridge but later on it vanishes and I am v...
Views: 511   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 12:33am
by prashita
Back At College
I was back at a college (I have been out of college for many years.) I knew I had already graduated, but I was there to observe, and to see if I could help the younger students. Then I was driving around, and the steering wheel bolts became loose. I was trying to scr...
Views: 434   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 11:33pm
by Eyes
My Repeated Apocalyptic Dreams
Greetings. First off, I am one of those unfortunate people who rarely remember dreams by the time they wake up, so I may be working with a rather small sample compared to others, but I am very familiar with two oft-recurring themes. The first is of flight, these s...
Views: 330   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 9:52pm
by Justin
body part
Hi, Perhaps you could help me with this one Kathy. After feeling a bit emotional and dealing with emotional issues, and talking things over with my boyfriend...having some family communication problems, one of the dreams that I remember is of a body part of my b...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 8:18pm
by Kathy
infidelity
I just had a dream that it was my sister's b-day party and that everyone wanted to be around her and making sure she had a nice party. Then, that my boyfriend gets there and takes my sister by the hand and walked away with her. I keep looking for them but i can not f...
Views: 404   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 7:19pm
by Kathy
Goldilocks, 3 Bears and all their friends
Can someone PLEASE help me understand this dream?: It was morning time (around 10'ish), I was at a track field in a single lap race against 'this girl'. To the right of the starting line was a huge tree (think 100 year-old variety, possibly oak), and next to it,...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 6:49pm
by Kathy
A mouse in my head...
I had the most disturbing, horrific dream last night! Any analysis as to what it may mean? **WARNING: This dream will most definitely turn your stomach!** A rodent, most definitely a mouse, had burrowed itself into my neck and was proceeding to crawl upwards to...
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 1:53pm
by Claire
walking with a native indian chief.
my sister-in-law told me of this dream she had...she was walking with her husband (my brother) in an area she called a out door concert with a stage but there where no other people besides her and her husband. they were in the middle of the stage when an native india...
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 7:31am
by Gerard
Chinese Holidays, travelling and house buying
I went to China on holiday. I remember watching Chinese people walk around and everyone was Chinese, except for the people on this holiday. There was one of the (UK 2006) 'Big Brother' housemates there - Aisleyne. She asked for her sunglasses I had borrowed and I w...
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 5:24am
by Claire
unwell
Hi I had this dream I would like some help with. I dreamt I was at work where I currently am in during my waking life. Suddenly my face was all in these red spots, almost like chicken pox, resembling pimples. I remember understanding but I don't know why that these...
Views: 478   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 1:24am
by Kathy
Gerard
Thanks GERARD, I didn't know how to send a private message so I will post it here.... sorry.. http://www.lucidity.com/NL52.LightandMirror.html I read most of it.... wow that's me... QUOTE From the site: Perhaps no one has experimented personally with...
Views: 567   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 3:02pm
by Gerard
Shark
Okay, weird dream that I’m totally baffled by. Anyone? I’m in a room with another woman. Keep in mind there is no water although I am in a bathroom. Two sharks come after us – one attacks her and one attacks me. I fight the shark and after a...
Views: 388   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 10:37am
by Sophia
reoccuring place in dream
My wife has a reoccuring dream of a place. She calls the place "Seattle" although it is not the city of Seattle. It is a peaceful place: oftentimes there is a dock or board walk over beach grass. It is a seacoast uninhabited by buildings. Once a volcano was invo...
Views: 546   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 4:32am
by Claire
a rooster asking for my help
my dream was about a rooster who was about to die...the rooster asked me to save him while he was on a cement block...the cement block was a swing which was swinging back and forth. there was a little fire on one side and his feed in the middle. well i helped him and...
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 4:25am
by Claire
Weird dream
All I really can remember, what really stuck was seing my nephew calling a cat, And yes we have a cat, but it wasn't our cat. It was a white cat. It look humble and as it was getting closer to us I noticed it was missing a piece of meat near it's front leg, by it's c...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 4:11am
by Justin
An Inconvenient Truth
I went to see Al Gore's documentary movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' Sunday. I am not the dooms day/the world is coming to an end/Armageddon type but I have real concerns about the health of our planet. And after seeing Gore's presentation {forget your opinions about Go...
Views: 581   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 10:55pm
by Sophia
Lost child, lion boy
Here is another one. Had it last night. I am in a zoo/amusement park I was with family or doing something but I forget the details of the first part of the dream. In second part of dream I remember that my yungest (Jonathan) is missing. I begin to look for him...
Views: 570   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 6:32am
by Kathy
appreciating beauty
What part of the subconscious is it that relates to and appreciates beauty? I read somewhere that we find beauty in things that are missing from us? Or do we need a certain growth and beauty inside us already to appreciate ' the little things'.
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 3:05am
by Claire
Dream images stuck in my real world
I am an artist and my chosen visual subjects reveal themselves as manifestations of repressed or hidden personal knowledge. So this tale I tell is not actually a dream, but a living metaphor which has been hanging over me all summer, and hey I wanted to share becaus...
Views: 588   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 3:01am
by Claire
death chasing
Hi I had a dream where I was in a house Not a familiar one in reality) examining the top half of a male corpse on the floor of the loungeroom. This corpse was seemingly empty however, there was no blood or flesh just merely the form of a person with skin. It was...
Views: 472   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 2:49am
by Claire
Intuitive Imagination
Another feature of Crick’s mind was that he excelled in being able to visualize the physical relationship of objects. He could intuitively imagine in his mind’s eye the space-group symmetry of a crystal’s unit cell, meaning how far it must be rotate...
Views: 523   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2006 3:07pm
by Claire
jumping from dream to dream
Okay, it will be hard for me to explain this but I will try to give good details on it.. this forum has help me a lot and understand dreams.... they are really intersting to know about b/c you know your self more.... Now that I know I interact my dreams with...
Views: 443   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2006 4:54am
by Claire
Volcano
Hi, last night I had a dream I was on an island, similiar to Canary islands, where I have lived before. I was with other people, family or not im not sure, but seemingly supportive. Suddenly there was a volcanic eruption from the nearby volcano/mountain and it threa...
Views: 449   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2006 4:49am
by Claire
I DREAMT THAT I WAS FLYING
I DREAMT I WAS FLYING. I ALSO DREAMT THAT I WANTED TO MOVE AND COULDN'T.I WANTED TO SPEK BUT I WAS DUMB.I WAS SCARED
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 8:37pm
by Kathy
Falling
Now that I think about I don't have date and time... I was young and I don't remember anything that produce this dream (situation as far as events, or problems).. dream - I was on top of this long skyscrapper.. I was looking down and suddlenly I felt... Did I w...
Views: 517   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 3:42pm
by alex
question
are dreams the same thing as day time dreams? or are they the same thing as thinking? b/c I do have a feeling they are almost the same... and I have few stories about it..
Views: 450   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 2:44pm
by alex
Controling a dream
Hi my name is Alex this is my first time I post a message her hopefully they answer right way.. is not like I need help but I am just curries.. why did I came here I don't know I just did ... www.google.com guide me here. hehe! Well anywyas... I had few dreams....
Views: 495   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 2:06pm
by alex
In control of weather
Ok, this dream pales in comparison to the one I had about being transformed into a lion but here goes. I dreampt that i was playing with the weather. A freind or aquaintance said "I bet you cant make a tornado" so I raised my hands in front of me and made a twirl...
Views: 654   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 6:03am
by Gerard
Postal?
Dream 1: My boyfriend and I go to Minervas (a restaurant that I used to bartender/serve at several years back) with an application looking for jobs. (Te entire restaurant looked completely different.) As soon as I got there some customers needed drinks so I immedi...
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2006 1:45pm
by Gerard
Teeth Falling Out at Work
Hi there -- These dreams that I'm having are becoming more and more disturbing as time progresses, as I've had them before, but never in such a sequential order (I've had two) or so close in nature, so maybe it's best that I start at the beginning and explain ever...
Views: 506   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 30, 2006 10:33am
by Tommy
Breath
Hello. This is my first post, so please let me know if the structure/information should be different. The dream begins outside on a patio. I see a man (Adam the guitarist from Tool) standing outside. I am about to go over and say hi but before I can move a gr...
Views: 453   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 30, 2006 4:58am
by Gerard
I have no idea what this means.
The dream was a long, fractious one, but it is one portion of it that i'm particularly interested in getting to the bottom of. I was in the examining room of a morgue with my (dream) husband and a kind androgynous voice (I never saw the person). The voice was narr...
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 7:23pm
by Justin
Remembering Dreams
Hello everyone. I have a quick and general dream question regarding the ability to remember dreams. Recently I tend to wake up around 3-4 a.m. with one or two extremely detailed dreams and as I’m going over the details of the dream, I fall back to sleep o...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 6:34am
by Gerard
recently deceased beloved father in bathtub
I dreamed last night that i suprised my father in the bathtub, bubbles covering his nudity, he was healthy and happy. it was his bathroom, in the house i grew up in and my mother still lives in. he was a litle bigger than i remember in life, as if youth had been res...
Views: 452   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 8:18pm
by lydia
dream
i have been having recurrent dreams of aquarium fishes since i was a kid they die n my dreams smtimes bt generally touch me n that makes me feel sick that is the reason i m still scared of fishes and dnt even go near an aquarium
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 8:41am
by P.T.
another dream about death
this is my 3rd dream about death in the last two weaks. the dream started out with a voice no image comes to mind. the voice said concentrate really hard and tell yourself to die. all i remember was thinking very very intently on it and the next thing i knew i was a...
Views: 438   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 2:37am
by Eric
grandma's dream
my grandma told me about a dream she had recently and would like to know the meaning. she said she dreamt she was upstairs in her house and heard a strang rining from downstairs. she went down stairs and saw my uncle who died about eleven years ago. she said he was...
Views: 558   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 2:33am
by Eric
buring baby head
I was in a lage building with big rooms that had paintings hanging in them. i was looking at the paintings when some people came to get me. they took my in a room that looked like a theatre, where on the stage, a 3-4 y.o dark skined child was sitting cross legged o...
Views: 503   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 11:23pm
by jason
May
Concerns/Feedback
Hello Dear Dream Forum Members, I have some concerns about some important issues for me regarding how I feel dreams, feedback and interpretation are handled sometimes. For me these concerns are serious, and perhaps I should just let these things go. Am not sure h...
Views: 770   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 4:05pm
by P.T.
Dreams, Sexual Abuse and Repression
Often when I give an interpretation I will elude to the possibility of repression of some experience within the dreamer's past. Although I can not say for sure what that repression is about, or even if it is a real possibility, often the symbolic language is so force...
Views: 6219   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 2:01pm
by P.T.
I need help with my dreams
Dreams: One: I am at home and my brother or someone who looks like my brother keeps trying top poison my mother...there are always other people around but they don't seem to notice anything out of the usual happening...I end up being able to save her. When I wok...
Views: 388   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 12:22pm
by Rachel
Old house
About a month ago my mother kicked me out of my house so I am living with my father now. My mom and I aren't on good terms obviously and Im not allowed to talk to my sisters who live there either. And my grandpa who lives here doesn't have any friends and all he real...
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 9:09am
by Amber
Naked Boyfriend, protecting
I have alot of nightmares and alot of dreams but this is by far the most deep. I've been with someone who I plan on being with forever, dated him for about a year and half now. but I had this dream that.. I was in a restraunt with him and my family. This wasn't any o...
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 6:06am
by Gerard
how should i feel?
My favorite friend Amanda and I were swimming in the middle of the ocean. It was aqua colored like the water in cruise commercials. There were islands off in the distance and there were palm trees on them and the sky was suset colored. The sky above us was bright blu...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 5:58am
by Gerard
Waking Vision
Ann was beautiful, but even more gifted than beautiful. With a Doctor's degree in Psychology, she had credentials as a musician and an actress. A scholar and athlete, she was gentle but fearless, and I was in love with her; I could deny that no more than my own brea...
Views: 555   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 10:43pm
by Kathy
Jan
Talking to deceased father
My father died 22 years ago (no love loss there). Last nite I dreamed of him, and I (we) talked, although I can't remember the conversation. There was also a part where I was told he was dying and I would have to fly to be there with him (I hate flying). After I g...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 9:10pm
by Gerard
death
I keep having this dream, ive had it 3 times in the past 2 weeks and i always wake up crying and then for the rest of the day im distressed. Its about my husband dying, in dream 1 he was murdered whilst protecting me but at the beggining of the dream it was some wom...
Views: 548   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 6:01am
by Justin
eBooks Free from July 4 through August 4
Hi All, Project Gutenberg is a great site for free public domain eBooks. Global value as this site includes books in many different languages. For a limited time the catalog of eBooks nubers at 1/3 million! free eBooks... 1/3 Million eBooks Free from July...
Views: 784   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 12:15pm
by P.T.
Dream concerning dead father in law
I believe this dream is concerning message to my husband from his dead father. The father is about 40 years old. He has a black onyx diamond shaped stone that is part of the skin on his left cheek. He is surrounded by four men in grey suits. I ask why he is so ta...
Views: 522   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 21, 2006 5:58pm
by Gerard
snake eats a person
I was at a zoo peering into a habitat enclosure to see what was there. I suddenly saw that it was a huge snake aoubt 20 feet long who had an enormous bulge at it's middle--and I knew it had eaten a person. I turned to an individual behind me who had a camera to come...
Views: 781   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 3:15pm
by Gerard
End of the Road
Hi all, Perhaps the title of this post / dream says it all - but I would be greatful for any other insights I am driving on a road in the mountains that twists and turns. It has been cut into the side of the mountain. On the left is the high side, and on the ri...
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 12:40am
by Justin
death with eternal life
the other night i had the weirdest dream it felt like it was so real and i can remember every little detail. the dream starteed off when i was sitting in my room and my dad walks in and tells me i got cancer and i was going to die soon. at first i felt very scared an...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 19, 2006 6:13pm
by Eric
Bob
Bear dream interpretation
I had a vivid dream last night and trying to place it. Not sure if it is a warning or advice. I was out in the country and saw a bear (black) chasing a person in the distance. It was several hundred yards a way. The bear then decided to come in my direction but wa...
Views: 726   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 19, 2006 3:10pm
by Gerard
transformed into a lion
Here is the dream I had a few days ago: I dreamed that is was to be president. All I wanted to do was find out the truth about ufo's and what Clinton could possibly of been thinking. That ends the first part of the dream. The second is: A man gave me something t...
Views: 627   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 8:08pm
by Kathy
stairs
I have had this occur in several dreams over the years. I will be climbing up a flight of stairs when suddenly, I will become terrified of falling and will begin to crawl up the stairs, clutching them as if I were climbing a rock wall without a rope. I dreamed this...
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 7:34am
by Justin
the quija game
Girlfriend's mother(famous for her trying to dominate and worrying about everything,in waking life)gives me & my friend a quija game.We are playing it on the street,in front of the store near my house.We start a fight about how to play the game,everybody is pulling t...
Views: 578   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 5:04am
by Gerard
Ugly Bullfrog
I had a weird dream the other night that kinda startled me. I was walking down a country road where all of a sudden I saw this cute little pond. There were beautiful flowers all around the pond..It looked so pretty to me and I just wanted to sit by the pond and admir...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 4:34pm
by Connie P.
hugging with a teacher
I came to some kind of boarding school with two of my girlfriends for few weeks.(I've had a big fight with them ,in waking life in primary school,and I was really hurt).There are very old furniture in the rooms,and we are moving it around.Later I'm lying on the bed,h...
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 3:38pm
by Kathy
a funeral of deceased grandmother(deceased 24 years now)
We were at my grandmothers funeral. My mom was doing eulogy, granny was sitting up and my mom checked to see if her eyes were open. One of my sisters were sitting in front of me and another beside me. Granny was watching us. My sister went and gave her a kiss and...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 2:29pm
by Gerard
Abi
Repetitive Dreams of my friend
Hi everybody, I'm having repetitive dreams about my friend. This time my dream is: I'm in my room in front of my computer, he came there. He used some long stick like instrument to clean corners and edges of my computer while talking with me. My mom tried to...
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 12:57am
by Abi
A crazy dream I had last night
Okay I had probably THE set of wackiest dreams I ever had. Everyone in the world had to take a test. It was in an old classroom (around the 70s but it looked modern). The teacher was old and the test was based on a children's book (it looked like something out of Di...
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 8:21pm
by Kathy
Bev
Multi-personality Doll
Can anyone help me with this dream? ...i'm lost! I had been gone for about 2 weeks on business and was staying at the cabin when I arrived back. While i was gone, I left my son in the care of my grandma. My grandma was bitching me out about not being a good mot...
Views: 356   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 6:13pm
by Kathy
hanging excavator
Dream: the first image is of me touring a two-story house (to buy maybe, as there was another person with me?), it's an older home with the narrow winding staircases and lots of architectural details. I remember thinking it had a lot of potential and I liked it. T...
Views: 741   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 5:37am
by Gerard
parts of human body
I was cleaning a piece of meat for food. It supposed to be a leg of sheep or something like that but when I paid more attention, i found that it was very similar to the human's limb; it was like a male leg with hairs on it. I was suspicious, but not sure about what I...
Views: 459   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 12, 2006 12:30pm
by Kathy
kiss of death?
Hello, this dream is very disjointed.. I was travelling with close friends, I was navigating because I'd done the route before (Calgary, a place called the Smiling Buddha and another destination). We were staying in the Smiling Buddha with some monks in the mountai...
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2006 8:31am
by Katharine
lucid dream I felt like i was on fire
A year ago i have dreampt about a nuclear explosion. It felt like it was very real. i was at my house,i was having a get together with my family.in the dream my nephew was in his army uniform, it seems as though he just got home from iraq. we were celibrating h...
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 7:06pm
by Kathy
Precognative Dreams, Dream Central and Shooting the Messenger
In my answer to Maan's post the subject of precognative dreams {dreams predicting the future} as well as the dream having the opposite meaning to what is happening in the waking life, were addressed. I feel these are important questions and I want to restate my answe...
Views: 564   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 6:13pm
by Kathy
Murder
I know this is two dreams - but they seem related. In the first I was being stalked....and took refuge in a friends house. Wanseringa round the garden with my mobile friend the stalker called me. I threateded to kill him if he didn't leave me alone. He said OK .....
Views: 612   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 11:40pm
by Anna
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 8:51pm
by Kathy
JB
Cutting down trees
Last night I had a dream that I found a friend of mine, also a male, cutting down all the trees in my yard.... and as I imagine I would be in reality, I was irate. Does anyone have a clue as to what this could mean?
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 6:24am
by Gerard
I was together, and then I fell apart.
Hi, This isn't a dream, but it is symbolism all the same. Often, the symbols and imagery that come to me are not through dreams but through my own journals, so I hope that it's okay that I'm posting this. I was looking at old photos of myself, and that abov...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2006 6:19am
by Gerard
worried
All I can remember from my dream is being in a medi-eval type room there was a long table with numerous chairs around it. At one end of the room was a large open fireplace, above the fireplace were what seemed to be some sort of flag on a spear or pole, these had on...
Views: 555   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 6:41am
by jules
Dream About Ex Partner
My partner and I have been seperated for several months. Last night I dreamt that I was with him and some other people I didn't know. We were walking to someones house that I didn't know. Upon entering we all took seats sort of in a circle or around a table maybe....
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 7:06pm
by Kathy
Abi
Beheaded Man
Beheaded Man This dream occurred as fragments. In this dream I saw a wedding hall. All are happy. But only awkward thing there is, a dead body lying at the entrance of the wedding hall. None is worrying about that. They are h...
Views: 464   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 9:09am
by Abi
Abi
The Pregnant Virgin
It is due date for my delivery. My mom and dad asked me to get admitted in the hospital for my delivery. But I noticed my belly it is flat as usual. I asked my mom whether it is very painful. But I suddenly realized I never had any relationship with a man. I told my...
Views: 512   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 11:52am
by Abi
des
dream about a flood and hanging on a cross beside jesus
i had a dream about a sea flood which i was continually moving to higher ground to escape from.it caught up with me but i and my kids had a great time on it with silly little boats.I HAD ANOTHER DREAM WHERE I WAS HANGING BESIDE JESUS ON A CROSS IN AGONY BUT NO ONE CO...
Views: 388   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 6:35am
by des
speed of the land
When consider posting.., Im usually thinking of dreams Ive already had, but I had one last nite. Sometimes I can't explain the feeling, so the posting is long.., or the dream is long.. so pardon in advance. I had a dream I was in a group.., outside.., kind of a st...
Views: 513   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 11:14pm
by nancy
design of a building
Hi everyone, I woke up in the middle of the night, after a dream and dreamt again. In the waking life I am an architecture student. I dreamt that I was designing a building, and a tutor was there to give me a critique in classroom. I remember the building made o...
Views: 525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 11:14am
by Gerard
Dream about best friend
I had a dream last night that my best friend (who is a girl and i am attracted to) came into a wharehouse that i was working in wearing a black dress with red roses (the classic one) and she turned me on. Then she walked past me and we looked at each other like we n...
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 4:56am
by Justin
Abi
My Friend
My dad,mom and i went to a place where my friend lives. I saw him at a distance but he didn't noticed me. I liked to talk to him but my parents where there who don't want my friend ship to be continued. He didn't noticed me at all.Istarted worring and weeping. I tho...
Views: 517   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 11:27am
by Abi
a water vessel
There were two dreams that I had recently, but the one I'm most curious about seemed like I was in a rather rural setting, but somewhere in the past. I really don't remember much except for one thing that stood out in a big way. At one point I had a large container,...
Views: 489   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 2:07am
by songrl
Abi
Shadow dream? astral projection ?RV?
I had this dream 4 yrs before. A girl dressed in night gown is walking in a street. It is night and nobody is there except that girl. I’m floating in air and I felt my self slowly drifting down to reach the soil underneath. But I haven’t touched the groun...
Views: 435   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 1:32am
by Abi
Subconscious wounds
I asked my Subconscious mind before sleep 'what wounds do I need to heal with ___?' (someone I'm in relationship with) I understand parts of the dream, but can't seem to see where my question was answered. My dream: I am at my place of work (a Christian colleg...
Views: 579   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 11:18pm
by Kathy
Dream interpretation
Was in a semi-bad neighborhood. I was looking at this house that I thought was a crack house. It was not, there were children's toys in the house. The crack house was next to it. I ran into another house and saw out the window right into the crack house window....
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 6:30am
by Gerard
sacred
i was dreading that iwas going to a wedding when the wdding was finish as we step out side we ended up in a funeral instead can u tell me what does that means
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 6:23am
by Gerard
Stormy Dreams
I've been having dreams (nightly, for about a week) of floating through very still and peaceful waters - and then suddenly facing turbulent waves, undercurrents, and floating debris. The frustrating part of the dream is not so much the abrupt change from peaceful to...
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 6:19pm
by Cambria
Ever smelled your dreams?
I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. While I won't go into details about the dreams, I am wondering if it is possible for your other senses (not just your eyes and ears) to be active. In one dream I went to a bar with my (extremely religious) father, an...
Views: 839   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 2:05am
by songrl
Aliens. Death. Buddah.
I had the strangest dream. I was watching, "Invasion," with my mom (In the dream. I had never actually watched it before) and then the next thing I knew I was in a space ship and I was laying on this table. The table was very strange, there were indents for you to...
Views: 540   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 10:23pm
by Kathy
WOLVES
I had dreamed that I am in a Theatre/cinema with my father and two siblings, one is very young and the other is a baby and then suddenly people startes to leave. I see a man that I show an deep affection. He leaves too. Yet he comes back. We sit on the floor on a ste...
Views: 567   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 7:18am
by Kathy
Buddha's tooth
Well.. this is a long story. I happened on this forum accidentally.. and figured now must be the time for some input on a sort of baffling unfolding. At 23 I got a tatoo on my left hand middle finger. 3 little flowers, seven small dots around.., one in center. Sor...
Views: 821   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 11:21pm
by nancy
Devil,talisma and mother
i had a dream in which i couls see or feel Devil,it was in my parent home, i found that there was a talisma under the carpet in right side of a rectangular room, i was worried and frightened about devil i could see unclearly, i thought i should find some one to break...
Views: 782   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 9:10pm
by Gerard
Abi
Ladies legs turning in to snake tails?
I was in a mountain temple. It has rocky steps.I found many ladies with very sad face.when i was coming down in those wide stony steps i saw two ladies climbing up.with third lady with open free hair who was nearly draged up by the other two. her pants were suddenly...
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2006 7:47am
by Abi
Childhood Crush
Hi there! i was just wondering why do i always dream of my Elementary/Childhood crush. and i'm not even thinking about him but he just keep popping up in my dreams. but i started wondering lately why. and the more i dream about this guy? once i dreamed about that i'm...
Views: 1785   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2006 8:32am
by Gerard
small presence
A dream I had last night, was similar to my previous dreams in that I dream of my mother arguing with me and screaming at me. In this dream after a similar argument, I remember my mother was going to have a bath, outside in a bathtub, it was a sunny day. I remember l...
Views: 766   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 22, 2006 5:08am
by Magdalena
eva
washing feces
Hi Last night I had a dream and it goes something like this. I am walking down the street and I see some of the friends that I haven't seen them for long long time renovating a house. As they see me they come to say hello and are overwhelmed. One of my friends wh...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 5:59pm
by Gerard
Many fragments
This dream is five fragments... I am packing up my car and going on a trip with many friends. It is dark out, and I am driving. This alerts me, that I am "in charge" as driver. I am living in a small apt. complex in an area that looks like the Catholic school...
Views: 600   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 19, 2006 3:42pm
by Gerard
had a dream of ex-boyfriend who died in December 2005
I was with this guy for 3 years,but he wouldn't give up the drugs is what actually took him away from this earth. I hadn't seen him in three years and during that time I ended up marrying another guy which was very jealous even over the deceased. I still remmeber the...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 9:08am
by Gerard
Jung & Astrology
LETTER FROM C.G. JUNG The following is a letter from the psychologist, C.G. Jung. It was written to B.V. Raman, a world-renowned Hindu astrologer and the late editor of THE ASTROLOGICAL MAGAZINE -- the original and leading Vedic astrology magazine in India....
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 8:16am
by Gerard
Circles, Holes, ...
I have been dreaming that my whole entire body is covered in holes. My head, my arms, the inside of my throat, everywhere. Sometimes the cirlces cave in and turn into holes.Sometimes the holes are filled with fecal matter and decay/mold. I sometimes see a man, and...
Views: 551   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 6:12am
by Gerard
Being Dutch and in Band
The whole band program was in this huge auditorium for some unknown reason. We all had nametags and mine said I was Dutch. I was sad, because I wasn't Dutch. So this kid started playing with my hair. Kind of like in a reassuring, comforting sort of way. Next thing I...
Views: 529   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 10:44pm
by Steven
Recurring dream of familiar male
I've had a recurring dream about someone from my past. In the first dream I had about him we were at what seemed to be his father's house and we were in the kitchen. I don't remember the conversation, but we were sitting at this table while his father was walking bac...
Views: 376   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 6:31pm
by Gerard
lifestyles, the path, roller-coaster
Hi there, I would appreciate some help on this dream - especially the turning around as the path gets easier ,,, and the man hitting his head. (This is from a few days ago - last nights dream follow seperately). The dream starts with me in a shop in Byron...
Views: 484   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 16, 2006 5:07am
by Justin
sticky bugs
I had a dream that I was sitting in the back seat of a car drinking a unknown beverage out of a cup, and bugs kept flying in my drink and it upset me. Then, there was a bug on the roof of the inside of the car and I slapped at it and it flew in my mouth. It stuck to...
Views: 696   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 9:53pm
by Katchi
Reunited...Is that Jack Osbourne?
This moring I was having this long sequence of dreams that seemed to be just one long one. I am at home, but instead of it being my brother's house (like it is in real life) it's my aunt's house and all of these children (various ages) are running around the house p...
Views: 618   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 9:28pm
by Katchi
ignored twice
In my dream the man I have a crush on (Mr.Y) was showing me the photo of his girlfriend proudly saying (as if he wanted to make the point that he was not considering me) “this is her, isn’t she good, this is her” and I remember thinking that she lo...
Views: 623   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 14, 2006 8:50pm
by Kathy
Begbugs
Hi, I had this weird dream a couple nights ago. This is only a portion of it, but it's the only bit that I remember. I had a bed in the dream, but in this bed, under the sheet that covers the mattress, were millions of little light brown coloured bugs, kind of like...
Views: 741   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 11:53am
by CBS
two suns
Was out side with my older sister and two suns appeared in the sky. Got scared (bad omen, end of the world). We ran into the house and sister started to tell everyone else what we saw and they thought we were joking, until she told them to come and see for themselves...
Views: 535   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 5:26am
by Psyche
The Woman as Temptress?
Hi All, A dream from this morning follows. On a personal (waking) level I think the dream describes unwanted attention from men. Consciously I can not engage in a relationship as it would hinder my Self work. I 'understand' the pitfalls a relationship would mani...
Views: 653   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 12, 2006 4:46pm
by Justin
liz
death
i have an uncle that is currently out of the hostpital he has problems breathing so he has a ventilator to help him breath i've been healping him out for a while but last night i got scared cuz i dream that he had died he was on a coffin while my aunt and his two dau...
Views: 643   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2006 4:33pm
by Gerard
J
Pls interpret this dream
I dreamt I was with my family at the first floor of a big building. We were waiting for an elevator to take us where we wanted to go. When the elevator came, we entered - it was big and red. We reached the highest floor which was as if we had reached the top of the w...
Views: 560   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 9, 2006 3:11am
by J
May
night/day, guys/gals, busride, limestone/marble cows, brown/blonde hair
It is nighttime. I get on the bus. I sit in the first or second row. I'm concerned about any creepy guys getting on and sexually harrassing me or groping me. I wonder if I should move closer to the front, sit closer to the driver. Eventually, two women get...
Views: 524   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 4:06am
by Psyche
End of the world
Lastnight, I dreamt that the world was ending, the moon was going to crash into the earth. It was going to crash exactly where my house was, which was nestled in these beautiful green hills and forest. My family went about business as usual, which was strange to me,...
Views: 566   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 7, 2006 5:37pm
by Justin
Snake again but turns into a dino
I was sitting in a resturant waiting for my food when out the window I see my exboyfriend walking with a little boy on his shoulders as he got closer I seen a snake wrapped around the little boy he didn't seem comfortable but he was ok with it. The snake was a cery d...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2006 2:08pm
by Gerard
Dream of snakes
I had one dream where I was in a van that stopped in front of this white hotel or apartment building i've never seen before. while geeting out of the van i looked in the back and the floor was covered with about 50 different kinds of snakes all different sizes and co...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2006 1:28pm
by Racquel
numerology and numbers within dreams
hi there everyone, do you think its possible there is a connection between numerolgy and the interpretation of numbers within dreams? and are the two interconnected psychologically somehow?
Views: 695   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 7, 2006 5:52am
by flash
burning paper, candle
Hi Guys I would appreciate some help with this dream also - it was lastnight - ther is a lot going on for me at present and maybe this dream can 'shed some light',,, ? location - myself and others have just been to look at a place where we can hold a yoga retre...
Views: 594   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 9:39pm
by Kathy
water
I am waiting for the ferry. My husband asks me to acompany him on the one his girlfriend and her daughter are on, I refuse. Then I see that I am at niagra falls on the whirlpool side. I am looking at the whirlpool and waiting for the canoe to take us to the rapids ou...
Views: 524   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 8:03pm
by happy
Stage full of Water
I dreamed that I was in a performance with a female friend of mine. There pools of water everywhere--backstage, on the side of the stage, and the stage was even water. We, with other girls were dressed in lavish princess dresses and diving in and out of the pools. It...
Views: 505   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 7:52pm
by CBS
recurring nightmares
I have had dreams of being chased by a threatening entity (the details change) for as long as I remember. However, lately they have happened more often, and last night I had another. I was in a hospital (I work in a hospital in real life) and a patient came in thro...
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2006 2:33am
by Justin
Tornado
My dream is one that I have had for many years until recently. I would dream that I was going to the beach and everytime I got there a tornado would come and I would run from building to builing and always end of in the same building. During this time I get seperat...
Views: 563   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 10:05pm
by Kathy
Dreams stalled in highschool?
The vast majority of my dreams involve people from my highschool. I haven't seen these people in about seven years. Why don't I dream about people I went to college with? Why don't I dream about my coworkers? Does it have something to do with the formative year...
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 10:48am
by Psyche
marriage
I see that I am divorced from my current husband but he is still living with us. I marry anoyher man who also comes to live with me the problem I see is that the I seem to have no feelings for this new husband, he looks happy. I try to love him but cannot. All the ti...
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 4:01pm
by happy
sleeping anima ?
Hi everyone, Just had this dream and its bugging me! I had a conversation with my anima(embodied as an older female I know with the body of my girlfriend) wherein she told me she was scared that a life's worth of science was in limbo due to some incorrect calcula...
Views: 523   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 12:09pm
by Emilio Gagliardi
Crystal Kissing Stingray
I was at school and was in English class. I noticed that the class was huge and even had bathrooms. There was cross-country tryouts down in the fields and somehow I was dragged into it. I was on the field when these two girls started chasing me. I ran as fast as...
Views: 624   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 2:03am
by Steven
Father is Leader of the Vampires
We were having this big festival type thing at our school. So I went. In the middle of it, Mozzell, the leader of the vampires shows up. People start to realize who he is and panic. So he starts attacking people and the people he attacks, they begin to attack oth...
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 1:57am
by Steven
A dream that is bugging me
I see my ex husband somewhere, I have no clue where and we start talking about our kids. We take off walking, so I can get back to working at a school event(I am in PTA). He starts holding my hand as we walk. He told me to find him when I was done to get money for...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2006 6:08am
by Justin
hermaphrodite
the last 3 nights I have a recurring theme in my dreams, (though the dreams themselves are different) each dream includes people I know from work, though we are not actually in the office, so here goes; in the first dream of the series I was with a good friend, from...
Views: 765   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 30, 2006 2:14pm
by lily
The Da Vinci Code
If you have visited the front page of Myths-Dreams-Symbols over the past several months you probably noticed the space I gave to The Da Vinci Code. From MSNBC: Da Vinci Code A World Wide Hit Movie takes in $77 million in North America$224 million around world 2n...
Views: 661   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 29, 2006 5:01pm
by M
I had this dream last night...
I don’t remember exactly how it started off. I remember sitting on a floor and holding a peach that was orangey red colored in a bedroom from my grandmother’s old house. I wanted so badly to eat the peach, but I knew I had to save it for a photograph. My...
Views: 427   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 29, 2006 5:20am
by Justin
Ben
Pyramid, Lake, what is this?
(Reoccurring) I was standing in a field of gently rolling grassy hills. The weather was cool and clear with a light breeze, yet there was no moon and no stars, which I remember being surprised at. Off in the distance was a lake so large that the other side could...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2006 7:03pm
by Justin
Creative Endeavor
Hello Dear Dream Forum Members, From this day forward I shall post my name as Psyche. To remind myself that it is from She that the dream images arise, and that it is She who is the guide from whom the dream symbols become imbued with meaning, She who is the g...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2006 3:42pm
by Psyche
laying in bed with my husband
I was laying in bed with my husband i was paralized and could not speak he was stabbing me while he cuddled me he would pinch me and hurt me very badely all i could do is cry quietly i couldnt move or speak he held me close as he torchered me smilling. his face only...
Views: 500   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2006 9:44pm
by Justin
volcano dream
I am walking to my neighborhood with a woman I know in real life but am not that close with and as we near our neighborhood, she is my neighbor in the dream we notice alot of emergency vehicles in that are and relaize a large mountainous volcano is preparing to erupt...
Views: 619   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 26, 2006 1:11pm
by Darcy
snake
Hello, My daughter shared an intense & miserable feeling dream with me. Since she did share it I feel obligated to research it a little , very carefully because I do not want to insert anything into her awareness that she may need to discover on her own and I beli...
Views: 573   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2006 5:53pm
by Justin
Naked
I was naked. I was walking to a beach. I was trying to hide my nudity. But, as I was walking to the beach, no one even raised an eye on me, no one noticed my nudity. Halfway to the beach, I met my bf and his friend. He saw me and he followed me to the beach. At the b...
Views: 497   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2006 6:46am
by Gerard
May
Dream of Picnic Table and Rape
I am going to post the dream exactly as I wrote it in my journal, after I woke up. A woman is setting outside under a tree- she is a decoy, impersonating another woman, a famous actress of someone wanted, to get the attention off the real one- and on to her, the...
Views: 762   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 25, 2006 4:06am
by May
An Inconvenient Truth
Another subject close to my heart is the fate of the planet and what we as humans are doing to affect the balance of the Eco-system of our Great Mother. It is not a co-incidence that the collective psyche of the planet, indeed the cosmos, is directly related to the i...
Views: 649   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 24, 2006 9:06am
by May
20 year old dream
20 years ago I Dreamed a 6 or more stage dream. In one part I was walking up and down small hills that were lined at the tops with immature bare trees.there were a line of people I did not know quietly following me in single file. the next stage of this dream and the...
Views: 528   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 24, 2006 3:30am
by Justin
highschool
Hello, In my dream I was visiting a good high school in the city I currently live in and I was talking to the people who were from that school. I was asking them questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable around these rich people. We were outside, on a winding asph...
Views: 599   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2006 4:31pm
by Justin
Moose and Badger break in
I'm not totally posting this for oppinions on what it might mean, but rather to ask if this type of dream is common. I haven't talked with anyone who has had a comprable dream, but I haven't met somebody who has flying dreams either, so. :P Ok, This happens very o...
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2006 1:16pm
by CBS
May
NEW RELATIVES, EXTRA APTS.,CALL FROM MOM, SWIMMING IN MURKY WATERS, INJURED GUESTS, RECURRING THEMES
NEW RELATIVES, EXTRA APTS.,CALL FROM MOM, SWIMMING IN MURKY WATERS, INJURED GUESTS, RECURRING THEMES OF TWO (WASHING MACHINES, SINKS, SHOWERS), (& EIGHT YEAR OLDS, FEAR OF PREDATORS). Hi, Here is an interesting dream: I am standing in the living room of my a...
Views: 471   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 22, 2006 12:50pm
by May
Trees and Feathers
Hi Dream Forum, In my dream I walk up to a man who is putting on a white t-shirt. As he puts it over his head, (we are outside and I remember looking down at the green grass). I say "can I ask you a question?". I don't remember what the question is though....
Views: 452   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2006 12:34pm
by Shelly
S
Dream of a fair young woman , upstairs. Cancer, 5 years to live
Last night I dreamt that I was downstairs in a house I did not recognise and could heat voices upstairs. I overheard someone telling a woman that she had cancer and 5 years to live at most. I then saw the woman coming down the stairs - in her late 20's fairish...
Views: 430   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2006 9:16am
by S
May
Naked Husband, Host Sister, Professor, Pubic Hair
Hi Sorry for posting so many dreams all at once but I think this is connected to the last one (four breasts) and also since my mom has told me my life is in danger I'm really paying attention to my dreams. I can't stop dreaming, fortunately, I have a long dream al...
Views: 631   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 22, 2006 7:03am
by May
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

stats from 7-14-10 to the present