Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
atonement with the father theme.
hi gerard and all, i would value your expertise in clearing up a few problems i have with this recurring dream. i keep seeing the same theme,the atonement with the father, i don't know if i have just become bogged down in joseph campbell world. the dream, i am...
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 6:20am
by Justin
Just Looking for an Explanation
I had a dream that occured to me twice and to tell you the truth it scared the hell out of me. As it goes, I was sleeping and I had a dream (more like a nightmare) that I was awakened by a noise at my window. When I looked up to see what the noise was, my curtains...
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 5:58am
by Justin
Driving
I occasionally dream about driving but my car always has troublr braking. I am driving slowly and when I try to stop the always keeps rolling forward or reverse and sometimes hits another stationary car.
Views: 640   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 5:46am
by Justin
May
VERY CONFUSED
Hi, I don't know why no one ever responds to my posts. So far I have posted lots of dreams, and only got a response to ONE dream. I am wondering if there is something I'm missing? Maybe someone can fill me in? I got the message that we are not supposed to post more...
Views: 588   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 8:03pm
by May
gia
dreams foretelling future events?
I am wondering peoples’ thoughts about the possibility of a dream warning of a future event and how one might know. For a couple of weeks I have personally been remembering my dreams exponentially more than what is typical for me. There is, in fact, only on...
Views: 561   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 6:54am
by Kathy
Dentist
My dentist told me I should wear a brace for some time to solve a problem with one of my teeth... Last night I dreamed of this: I was in his studio and he was pulling one of my teeth. I felt no pain. Then, where the tooth was missing, he put an Allen key. Also,...
Views: 547   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 6:39am
by Kathy
Death of my uterus
Good Morning, I'm reading Arnie Mindell's "The Shaman's Body" and I'm getting ready to move to another state. Here is my dream. I see a little glass dome in front of me and notice that my uterus is in it. It is in the shape of a heart and has roots. I see that it...
Views: 542   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 11:07pm
by Leslie
kd
Coffin with dead body inside in my livingroom
Hi All, I'm fairly good at interpreting my own dreams, however, this dream happened years ago and it still haunts me today. I have never really figured it out other than I feel it has something to do with me, "something has died within me?????" In this dream I...
Views: 563   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 7:53pm
by Kathy
Dreams-Language of the Soul
For those of you who have not been introduced to Marion Woodman, here is the chance to do just that with her spell bounding audio cassette, Dreams: Language of the Soul. Dr. Woodman uses dreams in her practice of confronting addictions and provides insights to the po...
Views: 600   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 10:52am
by Leslie
mask
A short dream...but woke it woke me up. I was asleep (in the dream) and somone was trying to break into my room. As he (i knew it was amle) enetered my room he was holding a face mask over his face. It was not a scary mask, but a "theatrical" mask on a stick. I w...
Views: 580   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 6:41am
by steve
loaded gun
This is a recurring dream of my partner. He has a loaded gun that won't go of...so he cannot protect himself. (Freudian?? )
Views: 643   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 8:02pm
by anna
The Nines Are Lining Up
I have an impression, an intuitive one, that there are changes on the horizon of major proportions. I believe it has to do with corrections that have to take place to create a balance that was broken after 9/11. I have definite thoughts as to what part of the solutio...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 6:18pm
by Gerard
Fiance's death
I have recently been having these dreams where my fiance either dies or has been dead for some time. I don't see her die and it is never horrific, but usually something common and unexpected. She is never physically in the dream, but the knowledge of her death is w...
Views: 579   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 24, 2006 3:26am
by steve
Recurring, very bizarre snake themed dreams
Hi all, I'm Chris. I've never been one to consider dreams as having a great deal to do with my conscious self, but for the first time in my life I've been having dreams that have a very common theme. That theme, is a snake. I'll detail the most recent dreams below:...
Views: 576   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 8:40pm
by Kathy
I killed Someone
I had a dream that someone came into my apartment and tried to attack my sister and I. He pulled a knife on us and somehow I had one also and stabbed the guy, a couple times....I think he died, I'm pretty sure he died actually. I ran to the phone and dialed 911......
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 7:03pm
by Kathy
hidden dimension
hi all, i would love to hear any thoughts on this latest dream, i have walked down some ancient stone steps into the cellar/basement of a large old mansion, i am with,a male psychic,a female,and my dog tulley. we break through a wall in this basement , behind it...
Views: 430   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 10:11am
by steve
Geyser and other stuff
One night with several dreams. We're in Iceland. My husband and I see a geyser from a distance. We're on a beach or something like that, with a lot of other people. This geyser is bubbling and steaming... at a certain point, for 2 or 3 seconds, it stops, after tha...
Views: 507   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2006 5:09pm
by Jenny
Sexual
I have many dreams, that are somewhat erotic, they are not really explicit, but they are very sensual. The catch is, they are dreams of famous people, men of coures. ie: Famous Athletes, Actors. They probably mean nothing, and I don't mind having the dreams, bu...
Views: 499   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 22, 2006 5:44am
by Gerard
In my dream i was a mute...
I am in a building from my childhood, surrounded by my present friends, but i feel distant. I look down at a piece of paper in front of me, it says a lot about hatred of a person who hangs around in my life like a bad smell. It refers to a previous dream that i can't...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 7:09pm
by Kathy
Poop
Hi, a friend told me that you might be able to help me with this weird dream I had last night. I was sitting in a very comfortable chair, when all of a sudden feces started to cover me. It was very embarrasing to see my self covered with poop. It wasn't just a smu...
Views: 2059   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 3:24pm
by Gerard
White Crocodile
I had a dream this morning about my sister, she was swimming in the canal at our old house, I told her to get out several times, then I got busy doing something else. Then someone walked through the gate I didb't recognize them they looked in the canal and asked if s...
Views: 581   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 5:18am
by Hermes
phoenix
I walk up a hill in an enchanted place with my husband. On top of the hill a phoenix awaits us he is in mid air and not moving. I have not seen such a magnificient bird in my life, I go close to it and it opens its beak and out come huge white eggs one after another....
Views: 540   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 5:14am
by Hermes
Soul-stealing demons
This is a dream I had a few nights after the creepy closet man dream. I feel like they might be connected somehow and working on one will give me clues to the other, which will be good since I'm still thinking about the closet man one, which Kathy really helped me o...
Views: 581   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 19, 2006 10:53am
by Kathy
Ducks
Hi Gerard, Here's the dream that has me completely bewildered. I am looking at a warehouse in an European countryside (I've never been there). The property is deserted, it is early winter (dry and cold). I am thinking about what it will look like in the spring af...
Views: 731   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2006 6:16am
by Gerard
dreaming of x-boyfriends
Okay- here was the dream~ I'm in my bedroom and my dad comes in and says "I have a surprise for you" and my x-boyfriend walks in and is carrying flowers. He says he loves me and I fall back on my bed and ask if i'm dreaming. He tells me "never" and then softly kiss...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 9:09pm
by teresa
curious to know...
There is what some may call a dream happening to me several times since 1988, but it seems to me as if it is quite real. It is a shadow type (person?) that hovers/comes across me and it fights me in some way. During these occurances I can't move or breath, it's as if...
Views: 526   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 9:06pm
by teresa
Elephant
Hi, I dreamt that I am in a sea shore but sea is not seen. A black elephant was there showing its back to me.There was a gathering of people on its front and back and were pulling it on either side (front and back) and the people at the front falls down as in that of...
Views: 493   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 9:52am
by Gerard
Re: Party
Hi Gerard, In reference to your questions from my last post "Party"...as far as my relationship with my father...I havent seen or spoken to my biological father in over 24 years, I did however have my Step father in my life and we were really close. He passed awa...
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 9:03am
by T. Gray
imp
crazy random dreams
(1.) i had a dream there was a bullet in my heart...no one shot it...it was healed over...i just knew it was there and man said he would take it out for me...he said that the trick is to put the tweezers in halfway through the bullet and then pull, not all the way......
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 8:25am
by Kathy
demons
one of many dreams about fighting or displacing demons. Demon which had a name in my dream but i cannot remember is trying to invade me possess me and I am trying to ward him off by reciting the lords prayer or one thereof or like. I speak in latin espiritu sancti et...
Views: 639   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 4:33pm
by teresa
Big Decision Time- Best to Sleep on It
Unconscious deliberation may lead to a more satisfying choice, study finds The unconscious is capable of many things that most have yet to understand. Those of us who have studied Jungian dream psychology are not surprised to read of these 'new' reports....
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 8:06pm
by Gerard
lion, family
Hi everyone, my last dream post was 'war' and it was about the inner conflict and fear, a question raised by Kathy 'to look deep inside and see what it is I fear'was raised in the last post as well. I had two dreams lately which may answer these? One was where...
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 3:46pm
by Magdalena
My eye
Hi all, first of all I'd like to say that I usually am quite good at interpreting my own dreams, but this time I'm finding it really difficult. Some guy is looking at me very closely, I know who he is, we're face to face, he looks me in the eyes, few inches awa...
Views: 420   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 2:29pm
by Jenny
death dream
i am new to this and was just checking out the web site and reading some of the other posts and was intrigued: i had a strange dream last night and was wondering what u thought. to help and understand me i am having a hard time in my marrage and am wanting to get a d...
Views: 397   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 8:10am
by Lora
helping hands
hi i would be grateful for any thoughts on this dream, in the dream i have bought a house in the usa, upstairs,the top part of an old sash type bay window falls out onto the ground below, i take a look at it,and the whole base is rotten, i decide there is only o...
Views: 372   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 6:00pm
by Gerard
Follow Up To Dream Interpretations
I see a lot of ones {1s} beside many posts. This indicates that there are interpretations being given but following up to the interpretations are not being provided. Forum contributors generously give of their time to provide insights to posted dreams. I would hope t...
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 6:41am
by Gerard
Cat{s} Symbolism-Personal and Collective
Carl Jung instructs us to always look at the dream with at least two interpretations. One is the personal, those actions, events, concerns and experiences that are from our daily life experiences, often from the day prior to the dream. The second is what Jung called...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 10:44am
by Gerard
kd
Flooded bathroom
Hi all, I have grown a little weary lately of interpreting my dreams as there are SOOOO many, so I need some extra help with this particular one, besides, it is nagging at me........LOL My daughter, who is thirteen, is troublesome in this dream. She is neglect...
Views: 541   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 10:00am
by steve
Cats bringing dead animals as gifts into my home....
I've had two dreams this week full of animals - specifically dogs and cats - but more cats - and they keep bringing me dead animals - sliding in and out of houses, coming through screen doors, etc. looking for me - all the people in the dreams (and I don't recognize...
Views: 528   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 8:15am
by Kathy
Jean Erdman Campbell-The Dance
I know most of you are familiar with Joseph Campbell. But how many know of his wife, Jean Erdman Campbell? Knowing Campbell you know his dictates to follow your bliss, the creative Self. While Joe followed his bliss through mythology, his wife Jean followed the dance...
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2006 6:38am
by Gerard
Multiple dreams about bathrooms toilets and showers
Hi I love to interpret dreams myself but I would love to get feedback from others on this reoccurring theme. I often find myself in kind of wacky houses or occassionally a large building with lots of people I know or do not know or both. I will always eventally g...
Views: 628   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 2:42pm
by dream lover
war
Hi everyone, I dreamt of a war, yet I felt I was in another year, back in the past. (perhaps because of the different type of clothing and type of guns, etc) I remember a mass of people being scared and ushered close together. I remember catapults being th...
Views: 570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 2:33pm
by Kathy
betrayal?
A very well-dressed and attractive lady enters my jewelry store and looks at several engagement rings. Suddenly she walks out of the store, and I notice that one of the pieces is missing. I suspect she is a thief. Moments pass and I am in a hospital. The mother of a...
Views: 574   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 6:25am
by Gerard
Can someone explain
I keep dreaming of family members dieing. I don'T actually see them die..but i somehow am informed or feel their death. I feel a lot of saddness through this. Sometimes my crying can awake me. The funny thing thing is as I dream of these people dieing...my father...
Views: 377   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 6:09am
by Gerard
Unfaithful Spouse
It has been a while back, but I had a dream one night that I caught my husband cheating. It was such a "real" dream that I was shaking and awoke myself. It was with a female that I didn't know, nor had ever seen, and in the dream he was carefree and didn't seem to...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 7:32am
by Kathy
my dearnsnnn
i had a dream it is weird we are in this place and the guy that i love tells that he needs to talk to me but i tell him that i busy i will talk to him later but he is in a hurry so he comes near me and tells me look up so i do and then i tell it is just the ceiling b...
Views: 569   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 6:59am
by Kathy
Island, Mud, Knives, Strangely Labeled Bonbons, and a Cracked Chimney
Hi everyone. I recently became interested in Jungian psychology after reading Robert Johnson's autobiography. Having only limited exposure to the subject in the past, I am finding my interpretive ability likewise limited, and I'm hoping I can get some direction. I...
Views: 608   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 8:59pm
by Kathy
the mandala and rejuvination centre
hi all, i wanted to post this latest dream as it contained a few symbols that i have been talking with ojiavathi about recently,namely the mandala motif. the dream, i am with jane seymour(the actress), we are being shown to a room in a rejuvination centre, the m...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 6:42pm
by Kathy
killing a mountain lio
my best friend was leading a hike on a fourteener, and one of the people was seperated from the group. He had to send everyone on, and wait to see if this person showed up. It was really windy and cold, so he dug a snow cave, and while he was in it, he fell asleep. H...
Views: 556   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 11:59am
by steve
aeroplane
Hi my dream was about being on a holiday, but more vividly I remember being on a plane and being close to landing. The plane was very close to the ground and funnily at times it didn't feel like an airport below us, because I remember some kids or young girls pla...
Views: 535   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 5, 2006 9:40pm
by Marie
Painting a Box
Can someone please help me interpret this dream? All I remember of this dream was I was on a stage and that I was kneeling down and painting a cardboard box. It was about 2 feet square and empty. The 4 flaps for the lid were open and I was painting the outside green...
Views: 558   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 5, 2006 6:40pm
by Magdalena
re dream posts
hi all, i just felt that i had to say something about the way dreams are posted. while gerard has stated quite correctly, that this is a learning forum,a great place at that,and we all want to help each other along as best we can, i think it would be more helpful...
Views: 608   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 4:57am
by steve
Flooded Cities and Infidelity
There was a little girl with very blonde hair and basically I was watching her grow up. I know she was more involved in my dream than just that but I can’t recall any details. I watch time pass by as she was playing on the street in a nice neighborhood and in...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 2:57am
by Felicia
The Return-A Difficult Threshold
I guess I should check in and let those who visit the forum on a regular basis know that I haven't abandoned the Dream Forum. Normally during the winter months I have a lot of free time and am able to focus my full attention to the Forum and maintaining the Myths-Dre...
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2006 10:00pm
by May
ray
strange sexual dream
so lately i've been having very strange dreams... all aspects of them seem to puzzle me... but this one in particular stuck in my head. it's actually only a small detail from a dream. but i thought i would post it... (warning... it IS sexual) i'm in my room, nak...
Views: 602   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2006 8:22pm
by Magdalena
recurring nightmare
I keep having this dream that i have carefully wrapped up and hidden pieces of a dismemberd body. I don't know if i did the killing or dismembering. In the dream, i am constatntly coming close to someone i know finding a wrapped piece, and i am terrified of it.
Views: 582   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2006 5:55am
by steve
ian
old, strange dream
hi, my sister introduced me to the site, and i have a dream i'd like explained. it's a dream i had a few times when i was little. i couldn't understand it then, and looking at the dream dictionary, it still doesn't make much sense... anyway... the dream... was a b...
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2006 5:34am
by steve
bank check
i have a dream that we are in an old school forgot if it is our school when i was in elementary til high school there was in front of me a classmate of mine/ brother of my crush before cracking a joke and gave a a bank check worth 1000+ pesos and my elementary till 2...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2006 10:31pm
by meow
may
six dreams
hi this is my first time posting; i posted some dreams a few days ago, really really need some insight. hope people will reply to my posts. thanks,May
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2006 3:54am
by may
terrorists
two times in my life ive had a dream about being kidnapped by terrorists. they were almost the same. i think the last time i had that dream before this one had to have been over a year ago. so they werent close. im not a fan of middle easterners, or george w. bush. i...
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2006 11:05am
by steve
creepy closet man
I would like to submit two dreams that I had recently that left an impression on me. They occurred on two successive nights. The first one was the most disturbing: I am in my sister's room. (She is married and lives in her own home now) She is in her single b...
Views: 600   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 9:50pm
by aristea
nightmare about Frank
Back in the 80's when I was married, my ex-husband had heard of this guy Frank in the neighborhood that had his own flooring business. I saw Frank and his wife a few weeks ago at the grocery store. I was not sure it was him cause he looked so different with his gray...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 9:34pm
by Kathy
hellraiser
sorry about all these posts, i just found the site and am interested in what people have to say. i have strange dreams, some that come back over years time. but anyways, if youve ever seen hellraiser, the guy with the nails in his head is the one ill be refering to....
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 9:28pm
by Kathy
best friend
the other night i had a dream that seemed to only last about 5 seconds, but anyways i was in the shower, and my best friend that ive known since i started going to school showed up naked.. i put my hand around her and slid it forward around her breast and smiled and...
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 9:04pm
by Kathy
May
A sixth dream but not one I meant
Sixth Dream (Crucifix or Cross) I dreamt my husband gave me a crucifix as a gift. It had the body of Jesus on it, but it was somehow deformed, it was lying sideways, instead of hanging as usual. In the dream I was thinking, I've moved beyond Christianity as a my pe...
Views: 620   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 3:00pm
by May
May
Six dreams
First dream-"Knife Dream" I'm in a silver/grey car. its a very grey day. A masked man(i think he was masked) is approaching my side of the window. I'm in the back seat sitting next to my sister and brother. My parents are in the front seat. He is approaching my...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 9:49am
by May
attonement with the father motif
hi i would love to have some thoughts on this dream, i emerge out of the sea onto an island inhabited by japanese soldiers, most of which are fishing to supplement their diet. i know that i am not allowed to lift up my head but keep it bowed, the comandant has...
Views: 470   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 30, 2006 4:57pm
by steve
Rebecca???
Okay, so I had another dream last night that baffles me. I was on a bed somewhere and there was water all around. Sometimes I had a lover with me, and sometimes not. Then, I felt I was waking up, and thought I was sleeping at my parents house (in the room where I...
Views: 406   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2006 9:39am
by gwendolyn
question for kathy
Hello Kathy, I read your response to a dream about night terrors and you mentioned our bodies create a chemical that keeps us from acting out our dreams while we sleep. I have often woken up with no ability to move and have seen and heard things which probably is a...
Views: 530   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2006 9:34am
by gwendolyn
Temple
Hi, I am a regular visitor of this site and had been interpreted of my dreams as well. My doubt is, how can one really distinguish between a dream and a vision? Then I always view that I am in a temple(shrine) in my sleep. Is that a dream or a vision and what t...
Views: 614   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 29, 2006 7:05am
by Ojovathi
kd
What are Visions?
Hi Everyone, I realize this site is on dreams, however, can visions not be just as important? I travel in the inner worlds regularly, and have frequent soul travel experiences, in fact, I find these soul travelling experiences manifest out here all the time. It too...
Views: 560   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 9:49am
by Marie
S
Cockroaches, wardrobes and orange blossom
Monday nights dream Dreamt that I saw a cliff going away into the distance . It was on the right hand side of my deram. It had a sandy coloured path runing alon the tiop of it, edged with tufts of green grass, I saw my 5 year old son walking away from me along t...
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 11:16pm
by Marie
werewolf
I had this really creepy dream that I was being attacked by a werewolf and that it was trying to slash me all over while trying to rape me? I am embarrassed to even tell you about it! It is so weird and I just don't get it. This was a very graphic and violent drea...
Views: 531   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 3:09am
by steve
Stranger in most of my dreams
Well its for the last year I have been having really strange dreams and in just about every dream there is this stranger I cant ever get a good look at who always guides me threw everything in my dream for instance there was a fram that I was in a round pit of snakes...
Views: 848   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 5:59pm
by Kathy
sleeping with a stranger
hi..this dream disturbed me very much...in the morning i saw this white guy in my college walking down the hallway and i thought he was very attractive even though he was simple. that night i saw myself sleeping with a stranger in a bed ! it was a guy ofcourse and he...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 5:12am
by steve
a few questions on dreams
Question 1.) For about 8 months now, I have been having dreams about people from my past, people I went to school with that I rarely think about, if ever at all. I did have my ten year reunion about 6 months ago and figured that was why. But since I have been in C...
Views: 461   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 12:30am
by mandy
Another dream about Catholics
Hi, I have had another dream involving Catholics, which is starting to make me concerned - I've been a Protestant my whole life, why Catholicism in my dreams all the time? Anyway, here goes. Last night I had a series of dreams, but I can really only remember...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 2:34pm
by Alan
S
Shreds of paper on sofa and a tree made from paper
Last night I dreamt that I was sitting on a sofa in a house that was not familiar to me,. I was talking to man whom Iknow and trust in waking life, an older man, in hjis 60's. I was sayt on the sofa and there werees of paper in a pile with printed text upon the...
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 4:53am
by S
S
Cups and kitchen units found under beach along shoreline
I am on teh beach featured in 'Lost'. I am standingwhere the shore meets the ocean. I am aware of other people being with me, but I do not see them or look at them. A man sugegsts we look for food along the beach and to dig wherever we see tiny little holes in...
Views: 566   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 4:45am
by S
black and white
i was just wondering if its possible to dream in black and white and what it might mean. Just a random thought i had and thought it would be cool to know, thanks
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 6:48pm
by Gerard
Link to site on Sleep Paralysis
If anyone is interested in exploring the phenomenon of Sleep Paralysis... Gwendolyn inquired about a desire to learn more about Sleep Paralysis due to her experiences with this. The following site is an excellent place to learn about sleep paralysis and contains i...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 4:37pm
by Gerard
Huston Smith
Hi Gerard I just had a look + listen to the interview linked on the front page of the site. Huston Smith is new to me. I have not got all the way through it yet - however I have enjoyed the discussion. In particular the modern world's loss of understanding / ack...
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 4:29pm
by Gerard
EVA
Golden Rings
Last night I dreamt I found a big bunddle of golden rings. They are not mine but there are so many of them that I am tempted to take some but can't decide and I woke up. Thanks eva
Views: 580   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 12:56pm
by EVA
the king and the grail
hi,i read some of joseph campbells work last night.the piece i read contain the phrase,"some people look for great wealth to save them". this dream i had ,in relation to these words, i have to share,feel free to comment if you wish,although i think its self explanit...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 9:55am
by Bob
confused and lost-possible past life???
Hello everyone. Ok I'vd had had this dream 3 times in my life the night before I met my husband, a year after that and two weeks ago. In my dream I am dressed in this Egyptian, Arabic, something that resembles that culture. Tons of people are around and I am g...
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 9:48am
by Kathy
murdering mother
Hello everybody. I have just discovered this website and am so excited about it. I have always remembered my dreams and have been fascinated with this area of life. I want to submit about fifty dreams right now, but I will start with one... First, a little backgr...
Views: 510   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 7:40am
by gwendolyn
Ran
very complex
My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years. In my dream he had askd me to marry him. I remember the feeling of pure happiness rushing through me. We decided to get married that weekend. Then the dream switched to the day of the wedding. I was getting dressed in my...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 12:51am
by Justin
weird dream about dead sharks. please help
i have been very stressed out lately and depressed because of some midterm exams. i have been withdrawn from my friends and family and have been very angry and moody. last night, for the first time, i had a dream i was on the beach. i saw a huge, dead, great white s...
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 12:43am
by Justin
the dress rehearsal
hi all, i have been looking at my latest dream with a sense of anticipation,and would be grateful for any thoughts, the dream, i am taking part in a play, i am standing back stage , waiting for my cue to go on ,i am dressed as a waiter, it is the dress rehearsal...
Views: 544   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 12:29am
by Justin
Jen
Recurring dream of first love
i have been having recurring dreams about my first love/boyfriend for several years. I started having a crush on him when I was 11 and we dated off and on and finally disconnected when I was about 23. I always pursued him and he was never completely available to me.....
Views: 468   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 8:43pm
by Kathy
Forum Contributors, Many Thanks
I want to once again thank those who contribute their time and expertise to the Dream Forum. Justine, Kathy and Steve in particular. Their 'Jungian' insights are well developed and their ability to help others with their dreams is unique. I have seen many people inte...
Views: 556   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 5:13pm
by Gerard
babies turn to crows
i was in a walmart in a strange city waiting for a simple haircut, as i knew no one in this city and had to take a chance on a hairdresser. a guy came out obvioulsy drunk or on drugs and asked me what i wanted. he said come back later, in about and hour. he them p...
Views: 567   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 6:01am
by Kathy
vehicles in the dreams
Sometimes i have dreams where i travel by or use some vehicles. Last night i had a dream in which i was riding a small children's bicycle (it was a bit too little for me). I rode around a big round flower-bed in the centre of my native town. I enjoyed this. The bic...
Views: 553   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 20, 2006 11:50am
by steve
innate geometrical senses-We’re all hard-wired for geometry
Here is a great article at MSNBC. We’re hard-wired for geometry. I find it interesting that the study used primitive people for the experiment, providing the data that can be scientifically documented. Jung's archetypes are first traced to the primitive mind of...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 6:49pm
by Gerard
night terrors
Hello to everyone. I came here to discuss my night terror that has frequently been happening to me since i was a young girl and i hope i can get some feedback as to what is bothering my subconcious mind. I seem to be awakened from sleep, totally aware of my surround...
Views: 488   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 4:24pm
by Amy Iman
orange juice
i dream that i drink an orange juice and when it was already empty a guy i know and i am attracted to pour another orange juice what does it mean plese help me
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 6:27am
by Kathy
Special Horse Dream
My Elder, who crossed over a few years ago, and Raven Woman, a Guide who has been with me since birth, are holding the reins of a black/white Palemeno Horse. Telepathically, RW is telling me to get on the Horse. I tell her "no" and she asks "why?" Because I'm afra...
Views: 623   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 5:27pm
by Justin
Question about a dream
My cousin was killed on Saturday 01/14/2006 and my Sister had a dream that she was viewing his body and he opened his eyes. What could this mean?
Views: 588   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 4:58am
by Kathy
open eyes of my deceased cousin
My cousin was killed on Satuday 01/14/2006 and I dreamed that I went to go view his body and that he sat up and opened his eyes! I would like more information on this can anyone please help me.
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 4:43am
by Kathy
tidal wave/ huge bear
This dream begins on the beach. I am on the beach and with a few people, who I can't particularly remember now, but there are some awfully big waves hitting the shore and the waves are going further and further up the sand.... there is quite a large beach... I notice...
Views: 587   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 16, 2006 4:01pm
by Dallas
Series of Dreams
So for the past few months I've been going through a pretty vague relationship with an even more vague young man. It would be fair to say that when he first came into my life, which was very sudden, I was struck with the proverbial Cupid's arrow, and -- with the exce...
Views: 442   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 15, 2006 6:43am
by steve
a dream about an ice house
well its really two dreams i dreamed that i was in a funeral home that was made out of ice but you couldnt feel the cold it was kind of room temperature even though out hands were turning blue. and we were mourning my aunts death and i remember all of us just crying...
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2006 10:21am
by Kathy
Dropping Several Years
Last night I had one of my weirder dreams. I don't know how it all started, but somehow I dropped back to like age six. I was in kindergarten and I was not happy. I hated kindergarten growing up and here I am back at it. So during recess I asked my teacher, "Do...
Views: 462   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 14, 2006 1:41am
by Justin
Talking to deceased parents
The other morning I woke up in a cold sweat. My dad passed back in 2002 and my mom March of 2005. This dream I had really has shaken me up cause I literally saw my mom and dad like in a fog smiling and calling my name. They told me not to worry about anything because...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2006 7:46pm
by Connie P.
Watermelons
In my dream, I am picking watermelons and my best friend comes outside and he looks like he is very angry with me. I say hello to him but he does'nt say anything back.He walks away and I continue to pick watermelons and then I wake up. Thanks for any insight that you...
Views: 540   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2006 3:41pm
by Zachariah
land of the dinosaurs
hi, i am currently working on this latest dream and i would be grateful for any comments. i am with a female in a land where dinosaurs are living. on the left is a grove of bamboo set in an open plain as far as the eye can see,(safety,sanctuary) the dillemma,...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2006 6:17am
by steve
Dream
In my dream it was Mother's Day. I forgot that it was. I went to a restaurant to have lunch but the lineup was too long. Everyone in the lineup was around my age - a lot of grey-haired women. I said "Oh, I'm going to go home and treat myself to a lovely lunch rat...
Views: 554   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 7:20pm
by coco
dreaming over and over again about alreadly dead family members
I keep dreaming of my close family members that are already dead. It is good dreams, and I see them when they were younger and before that got sick. The members I dream about are my mother, father, grandmother and my sister. I just understand what they mean.
Views: 630   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 7:09pm
by Kathy
Aliens
Hi Everyone, This dream was very sci-fi, and I've never had anything like it before. Also, not a lot happened in this dream. Most of it was my impression of what was going on in the background. Me and a group of other people are in some kind of "alien" create...
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 11:44pm
by Justin
fingers and fire
Hi everyone, I had a dream where I saw myself, my mother and brother. My brother and mother were burning fire on matchsticks, and they were trying to get close to me with those matchsticks burning my fingers with fire. At first I tried to be brave, even thoug...
Views: 518   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 6:14am
by Kathy
Vivid colors and an evil shadow?
I keep having a dream where I am in a field where the flowers are this extremely vivid shade of yellow and they blanket the ground. I look up and there is this forest infront of me with really tall trees with really vivid bright dark green/blue leaves and really ric...
Views: 624   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 5:34am
by Kathy
ali
shooping, flat in a house, orange juice random
I am living in a flat which is situated where my boyfriend's upstairs living room in his house is. however,this flat is not at all like this room, and I am living there with my older brother. Every surface is covered in mess - shopping bags left unpacked, clothes not...
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 8, 2006 7:22pm
by Kathy
Blood Disease and Missing Pants
Reality: I was in a play (The Nutcracker) just a few weeks ago. It was stressful, but at the same time, it was fun! Dream: It was time for a performance! So I pulled out my tuxedo bag and started to dress. I noticed that my pants were not in the bag, instead th...
Views: 562   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 1:09pm
by Steven
forbidden love?
I find myself in a beautiful ballroom at a victorian style party. there is a orcistra and people dressed in old style dress clothes. As I step on the ballroom floor my gaze is instantly drawn form the elegance of the room and the other people to a woman infront of me...
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 8:09am
by Gerard
RE: Adulterous father
Gerard, I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to reply sooner. I have been out of access to the internet. To answer your questions about my father...and myself... first of all my father is indeed an elementary principal. I did believe at one point he was having an af...
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 7:59am
by Gerard
Sexual dreams about relatives
Just last night, I had a dream about my dad's side of the family. I dreamt that we were all in a car, and that we were going to the store. I was with my Uncle Rayce, to whom I am close to (He dated my Mom's sister). My Uncle Mike, My uncle Ray, and my Dad. My brother...
Views: 640   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 7:51am
by Gerard
A meeting with my mother who is dead
I walked through a door and ito an empty room and my mother who died 4 years ago was sitting on a bench attached to the wall. She looked well and young. I said "But you're dead" and she replied "We can do this any time you want". I sat next to her and we chatted a...
Views: 616   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 5:41am
by Justin
confusion...long lost cousin
My dream begins with me being in my aptment. It is a small one room apt with a kitchen and then a door to a bathroom. The inside of it is represented truthfully, but for some reason it is several stories up and has a deck and stairs leading up to the deck and door. A...
Views: 608   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2006 10:26pm
by Kathy
Eva
car vandalised
Hello again Another mysterious dream. Last night I dreamt like I was driving at not such good area and parked my car.In meantime I see my sister looking at the mirror her eyes fiiled with tears but the colour of her eyes were blu not her own colour brown.she was...
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2006 8:25am
by Gerard
was i really talking to my dead friend?
My friend has rencently died, and ihad a dream about her... and in my dream i was talking to her and haveing so much fun, but we were taling abut how she had died. It was so real, and i really thought she never died. what does this mean?
Views: 569   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 5:52am
by Justin
Myth & Dreams
Hey gang. Thanks for all the help while I took my hiatus for the holidays. I want to say how proud I am to be associated with so many great people at the Dream Forum, those of you who are contributors, willing to share your thoughts, knowledge, time and insights with...
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2006 7:11am
by Gerard
Another house dream
Hello again. I know that I posted something not too long ago, but this dream was very vivid to me. In the dream last night, I am at my grandparent's house (their real house when they were alive) which is on a lot of several acres with part of it being in a wooded...
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 1:46pm
by Bob
Snakes
Hi my name is Robert this week I have dreamed about snakes. The first dream I was walking with my wife we were at a party then all of a sudden I was in somekind of garden when she saw this snake it was pretty big and it was coming at me try to bite me but somehow I w...
Views: 584   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 11:26am
by Robert
Kidnapped By Coach
Okay, My mom dropped me off at school early and I was wandering around. I ended up in the locker room. There was this row of sinks and a lever in between them so I pulled it and water came from nowhere! Ha! I was in a shower stall! "I can be naked in public!" I...
Views: 584   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:15pm
by Justin
New Year Greeting to All
Many thanks for a wonderful year, K.
Views: 633   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:08pm
by Justin
TK
dream that no one has a clue on
I have been plagued by the same guy over and over again in my dreams lately. He's a celebrity. One of the most recent ones I had I tried to get a tarot card reading for. The cards went nuts is the best way to describe what happened. The Dream: I'm hiding him....
Views: 583   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:02pm
by Justin
Views: 570   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 1:58pm
by steve
sleeping with snakes
I dreamed this twice. The first night I slept in a bed with a person whom I could see the face. With that person a snake slept. A snake slept with me, like a stuffed animal, but I was still fearful of it. When I awoke in my dream, the snake was stiff. The next night...
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 7:58am
by Kathy
Dream control?
Hi, sorry to bother anyone, but I thought this place might help. I have a friend who is thirteen and wants to know a way of teaching himself to control his dreams. i.e. Having dreams about specific things or people. Can anyone here help???
Views: 583   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 11:00pm
by Steven
Need Help!
Hello, I am seeking help on a particular dream a friend of mind has been having for over a year. She is currently up north and she has this dream every time she goes up there to spend time with her father, step-mom and other siblings. Her dream is of find...
Views: 558   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 6:04am
by steve
close to me and the third person
Hi everyone, hi Gerard It's been a while since I posted my dreams, my computer wasn't functioning. I hope you can help me with this interpretation of a dream I had last nite. I was in a new house with my boyfriend, a house we were to live together. In waking...
Views: 574   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2005 12:35am
by Magdalena
foreseeing continued
Same old thing, spinning globe in the background. Focuses on a peninsula, Thailand (mainly buddhists). It turns out a group of about 100 Islamic militants were suffocated to death when Thai police put them into the back of a moving truck to transport them to a jail....
Views: 636   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2005 4:01am
by steve
me, a white wedding gown and black shoes
Ok I am 31 years old and I am married. My husband is great. But I always have dreams about me having affairs or marrying someone else. In my dream, I am wearing a beautiful white wedding gown and I am about to marry my ex boyfriend. He ended up telling me that he...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 7:36pm
by Kathy
my ex is in bed with me
in my dream i am sleeping then i wake up to my ex (only a week brokenup) shaking me and telling me i am her side of the bed i then wake up (really) and i am on her side of the bed it feels so real we broke up by her choice and it was really sudden. please help
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 6:50pm
by Kathy
gathering-what really happened....
Hey its D. again....see this dream that i wrote about before, wasnt exactly mine, It was my friends. She had this dream and told her mom about it. Then at the end of that week. On friday, she got into a horrible car crash and died saturday morning. Her mom told me a...
Views: 433   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 5:50am
by steve
JC
Car accident
Ok, so this dream starts off with me being in Wal-Mart with my mom and my younger sister, looking for gifts for people, which is interesting since this dream happened right after Christmas. It was like 4 in the morning so there was almost no one in the store. I had s...
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 4:51am
by JC
PLZ....help....Grandmother...Haunting
This dream starts with me looking into my hands where I am holding a bunch of loose garnets. This was my grandmothers birthstone and the stone in the ring I own of hers. She passed 9 years to the day of this dream i was in a museum of my decesed grandmother's things...
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2005 9:22pm
by Marie
Old lovers
2 of my past lovers are coming to my house and are asking me to leave my husband, 1 of my lovers is a very dear friend and I don't want to lose him.
Views: 464   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2005 5:46am
by Justin
Pl interpret my dream
For the past few days I have been getting a lot of dreams, strange and seem to have no correlation at all, and this has prompted me to look up the net. Can someone tell me if there is something that I am being told via this medium.thanks Day before (day before ye...
Views: 517   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 23, 2005 4:25am
by priscilla
"Volcano Nation, not Vegetation!"
This morning I woke up from a dream in which someone was shouting a slogan at me--"Volcano Nation, not vegetation!" It sounded like something you would hear in a protest, but it makes no sense. Before that awakening, I dreamt I bumped into some Catholic friends of...
Views: 414   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 7:45pm
by Kathy
Oakland
Hi guys I could do with some help on this one. I woke straight up after dreaming it - the last part was very clear. About five days ago I got back from the US where I was doing a yoga teacher training. My dreams have been vivid since then. This is one that follow...
Views: 431   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 3:53pm
by Justin
D.
gathering
I recently had a dream that all my friends and family were at some sort of gathering, but i wasnt there...i told my mom because it kind of scared me. Also, my friends mom had this dream that she was in a car, and my friend was in another one, and that one got hit and...
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 12:44am
by Justin
Adulterous father
So in my dream I am told that my father was having an affair with someone that worked at the school he used to. He is a principle of an elementary school... anyways in the dream I find this out and it is rather upsetting to me, but then I find out that he slept with...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 12:32am
by Justin
confused
I had this dream that I'm trying to figure out but can't seem to put my finger on why I had it. I'm in this office building and I'm walking with another woman that I work with. I start talking trash about my boss to this woman and when I turn around my boss is behi...
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 7:09am
by Gerard
christmas
it has been a year of great change and upheaval for us and this home we call earth,but whatever your religion or beliefs,i would like to wish you all a merry christmas and a peaceful new year. regards steve
Views: 441   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 6:09am
by Kathy
SNAKES
I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT I HANDED MY 9MONTH OLD SON TO SOMEONE AND TOLD THEM DONT TAKE HIM OUTSIDE THERE ARE SNAKES OUT THERE THE PERSON TOOK HIM OUTSIDE AND THE PERSON ENDED UP BEING A SNAKE HIMSELF HE PUT HIM DOWN AND ABOUT 50 SNAKES SURRONDED HIM I RAN OUTSIDE AND...
Views: 599   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 5:08pm
by ANGELA
please help
My husband and I were standing in the parking lot where I work. It was pitch black outside and there was snow on the ground. My husband was cleaning out my car, even though i told him it didn't need it. I heard a crash. I turn to see that someone in a big truck was q...
Views: 426   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 6:55am
by Gerard
CNN Reports- Anatomy of a Dream- Dr Sanja Gupta
While reading my regular morning news I came across this video about dreams from . This is an excellent report and everything within it confirms with what Jung teaches us about dreams. It is a verification to Jung's approach. I recomment that you watch the video an...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 6:45pm
by Gerard
repeated world coming to and end in my dreams
I keep on haaving these repeated dreams of the world coming to and end, like the judgment day or something, but each dream I have is a different story or something, its me, the worlds is ending, but there is a different plot to it each time. Why am I having these dre...
Views: 423   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 6:06pm
by Jacinda
Dogbite Becoming Reality
This one still haunts me today...Okay, so it was Thanksgiving time and our family was coming over. We were a little worried about our dog because he had issues and was a little crazy. So, I have a dream. In the dream I am wandering through what I think was Hogwart...
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 7:27am
by Gerard
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

stats from 7-14-10 to the present