Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
shower full of beds
I recently posted a dream about two golden keys. Last night I had a very different, disturbing dream. I was at a professional conference with my husband, in a hotel. I realised I was needing a shower but did not know where my room was. Suddenly I was told it was r...
Views: 550   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2016 1:21am
by Elizabeth
Suicide in army
So I don't remember all of my dream, but I remember I was with my squad while fighting in the army. Me and my squad killed 4 people, but one of those people shot and killed my other squad member, and shot me in the stomach. I was slowy dieing, but felt nothing. I was...
Views: 500   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 5, 2016 2:43pm
by AnonymousJM
Vivid flesh
Hi Gerry, you interpreted a dream for me previously, greatly appreciated, please could you apply your skills and help me with another? I did the Ken wilder 321 process before sleeping last night on my issues with self image and low self esteem. I can't unlock the...
Views: 696   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 5, 2016 8:21am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Pub - Cats
I'm posting 2 dreams which I had over 2 nights, since I think they may be relevant to one another. I hope that's ok. DREAM 1 I need to go back to the public house where I lived as a child, I'm aware that there's something there which I need to sort out. I'm s...
Views: 616   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 5, 2016 8:09am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Woman in my dream proclaiming
I had a dream in 2011 that left me terrified, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of "entities" who proclaim things over people. In my dream I was walking through a forest clearing. There was a stream ahead, and I looked across the stream and there was a black woman,...
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2015 10:11am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A couple of dreams in one
I dreamed that I was asleep on my couch, (and I really was), and that I woke up, then went to sleep on my knees on the floor, with my head and torso lying on the couch. (sort of like a praying position) So within this dream, my self in the praying position dreamed t...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2015 3:48am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
The Maze & The 2,000 year-old Serpent
I recently had the following dream: I am entering into a maze. Not wanting to go on without being able to find my way back, I give my female companion (Anima?) who remains at the entrance my "belt" (a blue cord). As I make my way past the first boundary, the belt/...
Views: 556   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 28, 2015 12:31pm
by Paul
Tears with my Mother
Hey Jerry, Hope life is going great. I've been working on this dream a few days now I'd love to get your insight into it when you have the time. There's a lot to it and I have a fair idea of some of the themes but I'd love your help. It was a really emotionally powe...
Views: 785   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 25, 2015 1:08pm
by Jimmy
Dream without an image recurring
I have had this dream many times when i had spirit inmy life, for the last 20 years i havent had it but now i have reconnected with spirit i feel it drawing near again. I hear a whisper then another as they grow i hear its my name they are calling over and over diff...
Views: 510   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 23, 2015 5:50pm
by Harley
Chased by a fish
I dreamt that i was in my friend's room, in her small house. All out of a sudden as we're sitting there, a large cat shows up out of nowhere. I am the one who notices it, and want it to go away because it is not her cat (she has two cats, but female and small) It is...
Views: 624   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2015 11:39am
by Avena
Weird dreams
I havnt dreamt for a long time, but la few nights ago I had 2 very weird and distressing dreams. In one I was in a sports hall and childeren were sitting around the edges , a war was on and firefighters were coming to support the childeren . There were rations just...
Views: 543   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 21, 2015 8:12am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tom
garbled speech in dreams
I dreamt last night of someone I know who was showing me her yard. It looked messy to me, unkempt. In waking life She has recently hired someone to take care of it. She had been the one who, against advice, hired this guy and she initially bragged him up so much that...
Views: 702   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 20, 2015 11:49am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Rat
Hi me again am still stuck, trying to start healing process and 2hen an animal appears in my dream i come straight to you i know its relevant. I have one creaky stair in my house, in my dream i hear noises from tnis stair and realise there is one or possibly more r...
Views: 506   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 8:26am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Two dreams, keys and cliff
Hi I have had two dreams, whose meaning seems clear, but I do not know what I should actually do about them. In the first, I am wandering about a shopping precinct rather bored, when I realise I have lost my handbag with my money, passport etc. I am in a bit of...
Views: 590   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 8:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Doll
Hi Jerry. Last night I had a dream which was rather vague, but I have recorded what I remember... I dreamt that I was trying to exclude myself from a group of unfamiliar guys, roughly my age, perhaps a fraternity of some sort because I didn't support their way of...
Views: 532   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 8:15am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dog Dream
Hi, so i had a dream i was walking in a park with tea, then this person in all red started following me so i turned to face him and spilled tea on his, when i did this he just stood there so i walked away. Then i saw my moms car so i went up to her and she helped me...
Views: 558   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 7:55am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Object in anus
My dream was very short. It started with me aknowldging a discomfort in my anus, as I placed my hand close to buttocks I felt a wire protruding. I could also graphically see/ visualise the situation. I pulled at it which generated some discomfort but not pain, when I...
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2015 11:33am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Thick Eyebrows and Ship Docking..?!?
I have come to this forum as I have read both positive and negative things around eyebrows and wanted to get more of an idea based on the context of the dream.. I was part of a group, helping stretch out a very large sheet on a huge field (think holding a corner o...
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2015 11:59am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dead goldfish in car
I was driving my car with a small lidded fishtank on the back seat with two goldfish inside. It tipped over and one of the fish fell out, but I caught it and put it back inside where it swam around unharmed. I continued on the journey and cleaned the tank. I then dro...
Views: 592   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2015 6:59am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Back In Class
Hello! I've been having dreams about being in some school or a college for the last 2 years or so. I would usually be walking around in a hallway with unfamiliar faces, or sitting in a classroom at the very front. When I awake I don't recall what the instructor was t...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2015 10:47am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
poodles
I had a dream about a former neighbor who used to live across the street with me. I wasn't friends with her in my youth because she was too superficial or judged others' looks. She had a dog, but not a poodle like in my dream. Her mother was also very superficial. In...
Views: 507   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 10, 2015 1:33pm
by Anonymous
creepy drawings
Okay, so last night i had a very weird dream. I had a black sketchbook- which i also have in real life- and i used it for a diary. One day as i was going to start writing on a new page, the page had a weird creepy drawing, and all the following pages too. But they we...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2015 11:17am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Shadowy figure
I am walking around an unknown city and there's this shadowy male figure who I am persuing. He goes into this old warehouse on a motorbike and starts riding up the stairs, I chase him up the stairs and he is headed towards a door at the top. When he gets to the top h...
Views: 563   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 6, 2015 2:26pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream of friend having feelings for me?
I had this dream the other night and it’s been in my head since. In the dream my friend randomly calls me saying “hey I’m coming to pick you up” so I’m thinking we’re going to hang out but then she takes me to her house and her mom...
Views: 619   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2015 1:03pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dreamt I was a Gay Man
Last night I've dreamt I was a gay man. However, I am a female. The dream started off with me going to a psychick, and she told me that I need to admit to myself that I'm attracted to men(which I already am in real life...). After that, the dream continued with me wa...
Views: 497   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2015 9:50am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Belly of a whale
This dream started with a ship, older ship that was wooden like you would see in the 17th or 18th century. The ship was moving from right to left and was in some stormy weather. Heading from left to right and towards the ship was a large group of pink whales, pe...
Views: 619   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 5, 2015 1:10am
by CX
The Curse
Dream in Hawaii it seems (I had planned to go to Hawaii before Canada but my gut feeling said otherwise). Me and two of my close friends from back home in Ireland are backpacking. We are at this place could be a resort yes it kinda feels like the nards (workers accom...
Views: 552   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 2, 2015 10:26pm
by Jimmy
Making love/intercourse to karate classmate
I had dreams of her for years and they always were of us being intimately together without us being nasty or bitter like we are towards each other in real life. She knows I like her but she's honestly really not cool with it. Not too long ago, I had a dream where...
Views: 557   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2015 9:13am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
scary/depressing
Ive been very sad & depressed lately, and my boyfriend & I arent on the same page anymore. hes very insensitive & mean sometimes. Ive been looking for a job, no luck yet. i just feel like im wasting my life away. im not doing anything with myself & i might fail diver...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2015 9:43am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Magic Treats
We are going through a jungle there are two ways to get where we are going and a great deal of immediacy. We must act quickly. Gandalf is gone one way which in hindsight seems to be the easy way by a boardwalk through the forest. I never saw this path it was more of...
Views: 605   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 27, 2015 11:54pm
by Jimmy
tape recorder
I had a dream about a man I never got the chance to meet in real life. He lived out of state from me and became engaged before I had the chance to meet him. In the dream, this man was sitting inside the family room of my parent's house with his girlfriend. I was puzz...
Views: 525   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 27, 2015 9:48am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
NN
Dancing with my crush
I started a new job almost 2 months ago and I think me and my manager we have this incredible chemistry. But long story short, a few days before finding out about this holiday party at work, I dreamt that he asked me to dance with him. Few days after I find out about...
Views: 558   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 22, 2015 2:31pm
by NN
stuck in the ice
Hello! I recently had a strange dream. In the dream I was on frozen ice with this man Joey who I'm in love with. I was also with some of his friends. I fell through the ice and was drowning and Joey tried to save me. He did so by tying a rope to a bottle of crown roy...
Views: 546   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 20, 2015 7:18pm
by Anastasia
zero balance
I am in a dark room and sitting in the back of the room is my friend. He is just observing me. Then I'm at the check out stand and my friend is with me. The checker tells me my visa didn't work. I look at it and it has a zero balance. I realize that I did not really...
Views: 588   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 19, 2015 6:51pm
by leslie
Dreams Every Night
There have been a number of people shocked when I tell them I have had dreams every night since I can remember. The normal amount is 1 to 2 a week so is there something different about my mind? I have had every sort of dream; nightmare, night terrors, happy dreams, c...
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2015 6:59am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tattooist sex? PLEASE HELP
A male friend who I am attracted to was a tattooist in my dream (he's a DJ in real life) was demanding that he tattoo me and I didn't really want to. He later kissed me and called me baby, which made me feel safe and secure, then tattooed a butterfly on my left arm,...
Views: 543   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2015 8:27am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Confusing dream
Dear Jerry, I had a dream which made no sense to me. I am wearing normal clothes and I see my car parked by the road where cars are normally parked, I see a lady I fancy who is dressed in a white beautiful dress walking towards my direction which she is 40 metr...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2015 12:12pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Strange Dream
Last night seemed to be a smorgasbord of dreams but I only remember a little bit of what I dreamed, but here goes and this might not even be in the proper order but all seemed to take place in the same "world" if that makes sense. I was back at my home with my fa...
Views: 619   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 15, 2015 10:27am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Whispers in different language
The dream started off innocently enough. I was watching children, my son included. It was a typical day (it seemed). Playing, preparing meals and so forth. Towards the middle of the dream, every thing went dark. It was almost I like I was trying to gather the childre...
Views: 561   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 12, 2015 10:38am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
The Edge in Dubai
The edge in Dubai The dream begins in aberdeen. We are going over King's college (the main building of the university I studied in) in cable carts and I am contemplating how I could have been philosophy class president. (I believe there was an earlier incident...
Views: 621   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 11, 2015 12:25am
by Jimmy
I dreamt of a Dragon
I had a dream about a dragon. I had something it wanted, yet it did everything in its will not to hurt me. It would attack people who I came into contact with but when I was alone it would never pursue me - it would just fly around me. Not in a way like a predator st...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2015 12:26pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bob
Wedding
My dream was fragmented (5 scenes) and recall the larger pieces. There was a large group of people and cars parked everywhere. I remember a one point was an icy path and was walking around and about cars that were parked every which way and random as there were dwell...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2015 11:35am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
tub and mother's house
I had two dreams about a guy from my past. In the first dream, I was in a large auditorium or some place public. I domn't know if it was military based or bioterrorism. As I was walking up the stair aisle, I passed a man walking down in the opposite direction who was...
Views: 615   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 3, 2015 9:09am
by Anonymous
Interpreting a dream vs analyzing a dream
I often use the terms interpreting/analyzing a dream together. Some may wonder why. There is actually a difference in interpreting a dream and analyzing a dream but because I am doing both I use the words interchangeably. I am actually analyzing the dream by interpre...
Views: 687   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 2, 2015 7:10pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
13 Grave Road
i had both these dreams on the same night. We are moving house. Its somewhere near our old house where we lived for 11 years(old family house where we lived before we had kids, common place of dreams). I walk around all the back alleys looking at the redbrick hous...
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2015 3:58pm
by alexandra
The Tysk Monument
I am with a friend. A musician who i admire, someone i talk with about dreams etc also. We are at a large sculpture or memorial called "tysk". It is huge and made of stone, like an enormous rectangle supported by two short legs. We sit underneath, it is very dark. He...
Views: 517   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 2, 2015 10:09am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Hip replacement and World Cup winner
Dear jerry I had a dream where I am on the floor needing my hip replaced by something metal. I noticed a very famous German soccer World Cup winning sportsman who was man of the match in the 2014 World Cup final. He may have needed his own hip replaced. He was wea...
Views: 542   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 29, 2015 11:18am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Jimmy's Post 'The Hot Tub Turtles'
Jimmy, I've started this thread/post because my last posts are nor viewable on the thread we were posting. Here is my latest response to the original post Jimmy, If you really want to discover any issues that are not conscious then a self examination is required...
Views: 598   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2015 2:11pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
The Dress Hall
I am back at my old high-school in the art room. A college buddy, Carrie, comes into the room to tell me that she cannot find our other friend named Robert. I put my things down to help her but on the way out of the class we suddenly run into him. He has a small s...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2015 10:06am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Planes
My last two dreams have dealt specifically with airplanes with a few other things thrown in. In dream one, I am on a packed out airplane. It is a big plane like a 737 or 747 and sitting right beside me is a co-worker. From time to time I have the "view" of the...
Views: 709   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2015 11:06am
by Samuel
Dream that i was having a panic attack
HI!!! I writting you about a dream that i had last year , but it always come to my mind even now, because i think there is a strong message behind this. I dreamed that i was about to sleep in my bedroom it was the night, i was still living with my mother, the shu...
Views: 579   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2015 1:27pm
by Anonymous
Celebrity Heaven
So I'm dressed up in a Harry Potter robe, as with everybody else, but everybody has this black belt covering a tie that I do not have. Any way, somehow I was chosen to be the Harry Potter. I have my wand, but I am told I am not allowed to use it for some reason. So I...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2015 12:00pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Stabbing father
I had a dream that I was harvesting/ taking livers or spleens from animals. I then came across my father and asked him if I could do the same. The weird thing is that I asked him if I could kill him first to do so. So I stabbed his head, and he did not die, then I st...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2015 11:46am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Owls and toads with black eyes and white pupils
So, this is how my dream went. I was sitting at my computer playing games, when the power to my computer shut off. Almost instinctively, though it wasn't raining, I looked out of my window to the far side of this room. Through it, I saw a massive white owl with big...
Views: 556   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2015 9:23am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Long Horse Ride
My dream starts out with my mother buying a a horse, and it is a beautiful horse that is very well behaved. Anything that I ask it to do, it does, and there is absolutely no problem with it at all. It looked like the one below, but the dark brown/black coloring of th...
Views: 545   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2015 11:21pm
by Anonymous
Recent Posted Dreams and Posts
It will be Sunday before I will be able to analyze recent posted dreams and follow up posts/responses. Please bare with me since I do have other important projects I must take care of {first and foremost caring for feral/community cats in my neighborhood}. I work wit...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2015 4:10pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
My broyfriend falling in love with another girl
Hello! First of all sorry for my English it won't be perfect Last week , i dreamed that my boyfriend fell in love with another girl, in this dream i could see the girl face, she was Young like 16/17 years old, she was confident beautiful, she was smiling,she se...
Views: 623   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2015 1:05pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
My recurring dream
So im 14 years old. a few years ago i had a deeam about some kind of lady leading me to her house to volunteer and help around, she leads me by signs. she can suddenly change a sign so we can follow it. when i got there there was a man and i had to go to this scary p...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2015 10:53am
by Aleksandra
My dream
Hello, I had a dream last night in which I was traveling with a group of people, not necessarily large but not small either. One person in particular had on a parka style jacket with what I believed to be a Danish or Swiss flag on it, the parka itself was bright r...
Views: 665   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 20, 2015 2:44pm
by Samuel
Steep road, Mom and Dad
Last night, I dreamt that I was in a car with my mom and sisters. My mom was driving and my sisters were in the back seat. We were on a very step mountainous road which became so steep that it was more than vertical. I voiced that we wouldn't make it, but my mom cont...
Views: 649   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 19, 2015 10:21am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
my first dream where i saw my own death
I had a dream the other night, that was unlike ANY other dream ive ever had, mainly because of the fact that in THIS dream, i actually saw myself (in the dream) die/dead, and in any of my other dreams, this has never ever happened before. I only seem to remember...
Views: 594   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 18, 2015 11:02pm
by emma
Polish family
I’m so freaking out. I’m British and my boyfriend is Polish. Every time we come to Poland and I sleep at his dad’s house I have very vivid dreams. I connected this to visiting auschwitz at first as when I dream in Britain my dreams are always in E...
Views: 581   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 18, 2015 2:54pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
The Hot Tub Turtles
Long dream at home in the sitting room kind of excerpt that we are in canada (I'm going to Canada to visit my brother next week for a few months). Seán Kathy Ben me Fuji a lifeguard. It seems this is also a ski resort. There is an app where you can see the diffe...
Views: 612   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 18, 2015 11:13am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
barefoot in mud
HI, there were many other parts to the dream which I dont remember but the bit that has stayed with me is this. I was standing barefoot in wet earth / compost which a young rose tree was planted in. I dont remember seeing roses, (this was prob because I have o...
Views: 687   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 17, 2015 10:50am
by Anonymous
Bizarre vivid dream
First, let me thank you for this forum and the service that you're providing. It's very generous of you to devote your time to analyzing the dreams of strangers free-of-charge. I've tried to no avail to analyze this dream myself, but I honestly can't figure it ou...
Views: 601   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2015 11:38am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Congratulations
Hi Gerry, please can you help me unravel the mystery. I'm an avid follower of dream work but I can never seem to conclude my own so here goes I'm in the office at work but its not the same as it is in real life, the room is different and the tables have a differen...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2015 8:47am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Two Strangers Aware
I had a dream I was walking into an elevator. It was in the first person, I was looking through my own eyes, which never happens in my dreams. I'm always an observer, even if I dream of myself I'm watching myself. As I walk in I see two strangers. A woman and a man,...
Views: 530   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2015 10:00am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
What would be the symbolic meaning of a modern object such as laptop?
I've had multiple dreams in which my laptop is stolen. most of the times it's stolen from my car. I was wondering about the symbolic meaning of a modern device like a laptop!
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2015 12:19pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Deceased stepfather
My stepfather passed 10 yrs ago.. In my dream last night he was sitting next to my Grandmother seemingly taking care of her, & then next second hold a toddler in his arms also caring for it. For whatever reason I was very anger but did not speak, he just kept saying...
Views: 570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 11, 2015 11:41am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Black Wings
Hi Jerry, Last night I had a dream that I was on school grounds at night. I was happy because the lady (about 10 metres) in front of me was floating with white angel wings, and she had given me black wings (not to be an angel, just to be able to fly). I felt happy...
Views: 760   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2015 1:21pm
by Anonymous
random dream
In my dream one of my friends wanted to hit on one of our professors and I was waiting in my car with my two other friends while she was in the car behind us talking to that professor.we didn't want him to know we were there so we were just trying to pretend we're...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2015 10:05am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Heart in my hand
Some background info : I just returned from a 3 day music festival. On Monday morning I awoke to some devastating news about a close family friend being found dead in his home (investigation is still pending for cause of death.) I was blown away by the news and cr...
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2015 2:47pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
More decapitation
I posted about 2 years ago with a decapitation dream, although it doesn't seem like that long ago, but apparently I still have some issues. I guess this is my reoccurring dream motif-- I remember having the first one when I was a teenager. Anyway, I had one in Ap...
Views: 661   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 7, 2015 9:36am
by merana
Stolen Zero
Nice to meet you Jerry, Could you help me understand my dream last night? I feels like theres some hidden messages in there but i cant understand.. The big picture about this dream is: Theres 3 male human coming to another world for 3 days (looks like earth b...
Views: 616   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 6, 2015 12:45pm
by Anonymous
Feral Cat Fund & My Free Dream Analysis Services
Help me keep my dream interpretation/analysis services FREE. Besides the cost of maintaining the Dream Forum and my two websites {Power of Dreams & Myths-Dreams-Symbols} which I often use as reference in my analysis I also rescue and care for feral/neighborhood cats....
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2015 11:46am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Weird dream about having my hair cut short
I had a dream my friend and I broke into this one man's house. we were looking for something but I'm not sure what. he came home so we pretended we were giant dolls and just sat in his kitchen. he was on the phone and didn't notice us there and thought we were actual...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2015 2:40pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Getting married
The other night I dreamed that my boyfriend and I have suddenly decided to get married in 2 days!I was so panicked because I really don't wanna get married in real life and I was feeling the same in the dream but I was so confused that I couldn't do anything and I wa...
Views: 683   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 5, 2015 1:05pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Royalty & Conflict
My dream last night went something like this. I've written in in a somewhat more narrative format, since that's typically how I perceive things when I dream. - I am a prince, tall, broad-shouldered, dressed in fine clothes and a fur-trimmed cape, though I wear no c...
Views: 600   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 5, 2015 12:24am
by Ashley
Getting shot
I was casually walking on a conveyor belt with glass walls all around it and nothing else except a gray and empty space around it. A revolver and box of ammunition pass me, someone walking behind me picks up the revolver then I hear him **** the hammer I turn and fac...
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2015 8:41am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Baby dream
Hello, A few weeks ago I dreamt of a mixed-race girl (I'm white). I don't know her but she is often present in my dreams. We were in my grandparents (mother parents) garden. She was pregnant. I told her that she may be pregnant and she realizes it. This night...
Views: 540   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2015 3:40pm
by merkit
Fight at a funeral
In my dream I was driving in a car with my wife and her family. We stopped at a nice building, I think a hotel and my wife's sister came out of the hotel she looked like she'd been crying recently, and the family said something about my wife being able to stay there...
Views: 578   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 29, 2015 5:46am
by dustin
please help!!
i always have dreams that are somehow linked with death, either i vitness people getting killed, or i am the one being killed. My dreams are always extremely vivid, i get involved emotionallly and physically, i feel all the emotions and the pain. My most recent dream...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 28, 2015 6:50am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dreaming about having sex with the same person.
Im constantly dreaming of having sex with an old friend of mine who used to come to the same primary school, we were young, kids back then. I kinda had a crush on her. We barely see each other now. From what I remember last night was the second time this year i dream...
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2015 4:22pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream
We were on an airplane,me,my mother,my father and my two elder brothers.We were going to a jurney on south of iran , chabahar(four springs),a place that me and my mother always wanted to go to.As I looked down,I saw that sapah pasdaran(a very corrupted party in iran)...
Views: 644   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 27, 2015 10:04am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
N
Having to kill an attacking dog
Dream I had a couple of nights ago, quite vivid. Background: I am meeting my girlfriends mother for the first time in a few weeks. They live in a different state. Her mother doesn’t approve of me for a bunch of reasons. In the dream it is within the first...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2015 8:12pm
by N
Fight on a plane
So in my dream I was someone else,it was a girl, but not me. I felt normal and comfortable, not like I was 'trapped' in her body. I was on a plane or maybe a bus with a guy, I think it was her boyfriend because I felt a connection between us, but he didn't talk much...
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2015 2:39pm
by Anonymous
From Forum Host: To All Recent Posted Dreams
To those who have posted dreams in the last few days or who will post a dream, it will later in the week or this weekend {Sunday} before I will be able to analyze any dreams. My mother passed away on 9/11 and I am attending her funeral this week in Tennessee {I live...
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2015 3:49pm
by bardia
Dream about my mother who passed
Right after my mother passed away last year I had 2 weeks of straight nightmares. Up until one night I dreamt that I was in my house in front of a mirror. Around the mirror were several pictures which I discovered were people who had died. I came to a photo of my mot...
Views: 523   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2015 2:44pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream about a girl
Hello folks in the first place. I know this kind of thread may have been posted a lot of time but I want to interpret my case. I have been getting some kind of dreams about a girl who I have not seen for 2 years. The strange thing is that I don't even know that gir...
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2015 2:09pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Random Dream
My uncle was teaching a math lecture class at BU university. He's gained some weight. I saw the lacrosse player who I have a crush on sitting in the lecture hall. He saw me but avoided saying hi. I also saw some friends from high school I ate a chicken sandwich. Then...
Views: 553   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2015 7:04am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Transparent sea lion and waste container
Hi, What is the meaning of a transparent sea lion in my dream. The animal was alive and nothing was in the animal and it was as if it were a balloon. I could see through it as through glass, I was also very sexual excited about it. Before this, I dreamed that I...
Views: 569   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2015 5:07pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
new and old boyfriend
my friends and I were on a trip,there was this guy who had become my new boy friend(I dont know him in real life),it was our first trip together and he didnt pay much attention to me like the way my ex did before and I was not happy about that but I was into him so m...
Views: 540   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2015 9:28am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Prison Dream
Hi, Last night I had the same dream twice! The dream was about, finding myself in prison and knowing that I was there and would there for a length of time, though in the dream there was suggestion as to what caused me to be imprisoned. All I knew was it was horrible...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2015 8:18am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Cat
My life in a computer game
Hello, First let me apologize for any mistakes in my english,its not my native language. Few days ago i had a dream that I still remember, while i usually forget my dreams within one day. The dream started out as me and my family in my parents house. This part is...
Views: 539   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2015 2:20pm
by Cat
What does my dream mean
I just had a dream that I was walking through a neighborhood that seem to be run down I was with my dad and my cousin my cousin is a boy we were searching through houses because they were all abandoned it was sort of an apocalypse before the apocalypse they were like...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2015 12:27pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
old school burning
I dreamt I was walking in my old school's corridor with my family!It was a long building in 2-3 floors.and the corridor was like a long balcony.we stopped for a moment and I saw a couple approaching us and suddenly the woman realized her bag was on fire!but she could...
Views: 516   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2015 1:16am
by pari
Swimming with dolphins!
A few days ago I had a strange dream. I was a seal, and i was swimming with a large group of dolphins in the ocean. I was friend with a baby dolphin. The swimming, dolphins, ocean... Everything felt awesome. Then i swimmed deep deep in the ocean and found Eve and Ada...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2015 2:35pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Vivid nightmare
(It's hard to explain but there were like key things in my dream that had actually happened the previous day, and you know how usually in a dream there are weird things that help you decipher whether it's real or not? Nothing like that happened.) I was going to th...
Views: 534   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2015 6:07pm
by Dominique
in a sinking car
I had a dream last night for the first time in quite a while, as I dream very rarely, so when I do dream I like to know what it could mean I was in a car with my mother, father and sister. We dropped my father and sister off in a field so they could gather mushroo...
Views: 553   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 8, 2015 7:09am
by Inda
kidnapping
Both myself and my partner had different dreams last night of our younger of two daughters being kidnapped. In my dream we were at some sort of community event where two of my best guy friends were there and a small crowd of people. Our daughters were outside of the...
Views: 546   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2015 5:04am
by anonymous
Help with a dream/vision interpretation.
Hi, so let me explain my situation first, I've had feelings for this one girl ever since I had a dream about her in the summer of 2014. The dream made me fall in love with a girl I barely knew...and at first I felt that this was some sort of vision of the future, a f...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2015 5:49pm
by John
multiple stillborn
I had such a vivid dream and can't get it out of my head. I dreamt that I was in the hospital (not sure why) and my mum told me that I was pregnant expecting 5 children. I don't know how she knew and I didn't as I was massive! My and my boyfriend were then stressing...
Views: 591   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 1, 2015 12:22pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Festival Bullies
This is a dream I actually had last night. It starts with me picking up a boy I know named Charlie from his elementary school's festival. When I find him there I discover him being bullied by three boys. When I arrive I step in and stop them. Two of the boys run away...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2015 10:40am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
earthquake or weed? maybe none of them :D
We had a resting room at work. I went there to take a nap and set an alarm for 20 minute later. I laid down on floor and try to sleep. Here is what I dreamed: I was at work, doing my stuff and a bit angry about whatever it was going on. I share a room with my boss...
Views: 495   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 1, 2015 9:16am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Semi-Truck death
Alright, so this is a dream I had a couple of weeks ago. It starts off with me walking down a deserted highway, and there's a full moon in the sky and not a cloud in sight. As I keep walking more cars start showing up. At first they are run-down, junk cars then th...
Views: 2333   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2015 1:25pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
baby boy
One of my good friends dreamt i had a baby boy,and I was taking selfie photos in a mirror of me and the baby
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2015 1:05pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bob
Strange dream
I had an extremely unusual dream. I was in a Japanese ship in the ocean. I believe it was WWII. I was below deck and my mother was there. Either my mother or someone else said, "He is cruel" referring to the Japanese commander. The next scene this commander is digita...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2015 1:15pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A recurring dream
So, I've been having this dream twice a month since I was 13 years old, when I lived in Tennessee, USA. It would come at the first of the month, and then towards the end of the month. It starts out with my floating in a clear, blue sky, and I have grey wings. Then...
Views: 624   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 26, 2015 4:43pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
K
Running to Catch an airplane
Recently, almost every night I have this dream. I am at the airport, I am going somewhere ( although I don't know where). In my dream I am looking at the departure board and apparently there is no info for my destination, but all of a sudden there is an announceme...
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2015 11:43am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bob
Brother in dream-gasoline, lecture
I remember bits an pieces of this dream. I was with my older brother and we were at a college/university. He was giving a presentation in front of this large auditorium. Before he started he walked behind me looking down as I was sitting in the back row. He smiled at...
Views: 522   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 25, 2015 6:57am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor
Dream 3/5/2015 First, I've had this dream before, when I was about 12 or so, and again when I was 14. Each time it played out different and the “Rooms” were different. Today I had it three times in a row in a way. The first time, I was mostly on my...
Views: 646   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2015 12:15am
by Anonymous
pumpkin and the sewing needle
As a child about the age of 5 Every night i when i went to bed id see a massive pumpkin and beside it was a sewing needle. There was nothing visually frightening about the pumpkin or the sewing needle but it would drive me to hysterics id cry and scream in fear. I w...
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2015 9:25am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
dreaming about the same stranger multiple times
I have had 2 different dreams, 2 nights in a row. They were both sort of different but had 2 things in common: the desert, and this one strange man that i have never met before in waking life. in the first dream all i remember was being in my car, parked out somewher...
Views: 686   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 20, 2015 2:51pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Complex dream related to current dilemma?
About a year ago I started hanging out with a female friend more and I began to like her. When I told her I liked her she did not have the same feeling. 4 months after that I started dating her friend who had liked me for a long time. We dated for two months and I th...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2015 2:36pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
a blind woman and an ill man
I was walking in a village with my mother(maybe) as we heard some crowd and when we looked for it we saw a blind woman walking fast and a car or a carriage was following her!we asked people and they said the woman is blind and as the village is on an island she's gon...
Views: 508   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2015 1:00pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Is This Dream a Warning?
Hi I recently had a very vivid dream that I can't seem to stop thinking about. I don't know if a lot of background is necessary or appropriate, but here's some information that might be pertinent: I met a man over a year ago (he's older than me and he's someone I...
Views: 500   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2015 3:23am
by Baloo
Neo
A strange dream depicting unknown facts about the star Betelgeuse
I was dreaming about the star to the upper left of Orion's belt which was visibly red and glowing. The other stars were blue and appeared cooler compared to red glowing star on the upper left. (I have sometimes looked at the region of Orion’s belt in real l...
Views: 675   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2015 12:19am
by Neo
our house falling down
we were in our house in a tower on 15 or 16th floor(not our actual house) with my parents and my sister!the inside of our house was so clean,classy and beautiful!then as I was standing at the door of one of the rooms,chatting with my friends online I felt the house w...
Views: 508   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 16, 2015 10:40am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Golden shafts of wheat
I had a dream where I began seeing some friends I havent seen in a while.but as the dream progressed one of my friends comes out of nowhere and is very angry with me and he has a gun and wants to kill me. he's wearing a tux that is all red. this friend that i know is...
Views: 493   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2015 9:45pm
by Abriel
My thumbnails have fallen off
I look down at my thumbnail, it looks like my (step)dad's hand, large, course and German. I reach down and peel the fingernail off, from back to front. Instead of the usual pink nail bed I see a great grey depression, like a canyon, with baffles separating compartmen...
Views: 496   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 13, 2015 11:02am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Phoenix's Skeleton
Hi Jerry, Thanks for this forum before :) May you help me understand myself better... Last night I dreamt about looking for a fire Phoenix on a book, Then somehow I'm entering that book.. I keeps looking, but all the Phoenixs that I found are skeletons.. They...
Views: 529   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2015 11:55am
by Anonymous
The Tower of Boys and their Beers
It is night. My son and his friends are going drinking, and have beer in bottles in paper bags in their car. They try to hide them from me but I see it and tell them to place the open containers in the trunk. There is quite a lot of beer. They leave and I must foll...
Views: 492   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2015 2:32pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
OG
Naked baby girl
In my dream, a naked baby girl is laughing and playing with her genitals. She is sitting in a high chair. I hear her laughter and look at her and think she is so beautiful. Somehow, I know that she is me. But then I get really embarrassed that she is laughing because...
Views: 600   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2015 10:42am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
penny for the ferryman?
Hi, i am in a building with a lot of old woman, i feel my grans energy nearby, i think this is her bithday party (in life she passed quite a few years ago as you know i built my whole per eption of the world around this great lady) i see the women filing into a room...
Views: 546   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 31, 2015 9:25am
by harley
Baptism
When I was a kid I could recall a vivid memory (perhaps my first) of being baptized as a baby. It was in an Episcopalian church, and I could remember the face of the man who baptized me quite clearly-- an old, kind looking man with white hair, a white beard, and glas...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2015 10:58am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
4 phased dream
Hello Jerry (and others), This night I had a very long and multi-phased dream that even extended awakening and continued after falling asleep again. That's why I wanted to ask you to analyse it because it feels somewhat significant for me. You know my back story a...
Views: 766   Replies: 32
Last Post: Jul 27, 2015 7:31am
by Fabian
snake dream
Any thoughts on this snake dream? I'm scheduled for surgery and I'm not sure medicare will pay for it. I asked to have a dream about whether they will pay or if I'll get stuck with the cost. I saw the snake in two different dreams last night. Both times the boa l...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2015 4:20pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
a large group of men break into my home
the dream starts off in my house, our house is fairly large with a 2 car garage and 3 stories. In the dream my dad isn't there but my mom and sister are. The dream is based in some kind of apocalypse yet our TVs still have shows on And we have full electricity. I a...
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2015 8:56am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
The Watch
I have recently been dreaming of waking in a panic with the sudden realisation - that I have lost my watch. The watch seems of enormous sentimental & monetary value & I am incredibly distressed until - an equally sudden - relieving insight comes: I don't wear or own...
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 21, 2015 6:24pm
by Bird
Baby Dream
Me my maternal grandma and my brother and i are camping. We were in the mountains and it was cold and in the snow. We are setting up camp, my hands are very cold. I decided to warm my hands up by turning on a stove. Then my grandma told me to the lock the doors. Sudd...
Views: 779   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 17, 2015 5:46pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal dream
Dear jerry, This dream sets off with me talking to a female, I did think she was attractive. Anyway I noticed the Taj Mahal across opposite to where I was standing and the Eiffiel tower(Paris) in the sky. I was talking to her about the wonders of the world. The sk...
Views: 935   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 17, 2015 1:02pm
by Nilesh
Nightmare.
Thank you in advance for looking into this. Well, in this part of the dream, I was in my house and in my closet there was a scary looking witch who was telling another girl what to do. I was scared by what I saw but laid back into my bed. (My room was pretty muc...
Views: 601   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 17, 2015 9:44am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
trees growing out of my head
in my dream i was running late for an interview and for some reason i shaved my head and right after i had all these small trees growing out of my head. right after the only way to remove them is that i had to use a quarter to scrape them off my head.
Views: 491   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2015 1:30pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
frog dream
In the middle of the road 2 people are standing over a blob of jelly discussing what alien creature it could be. I kept looking and as my eyes focused i saw it was a fat red frog which looked paralysed and in an uncomfortable position but was breathing.? Dream ends....
Views: 534   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 15, 2015 6:29pm
by harley
Repetitive dream - out of control house
Hi there, I have been having this repetitive dream for years now and would love your opinion of what the meaning behind it may be. Whilst in these dreams the location may change.. the subject and feelings are always the same. I dream that I am house sitting som...
Views: 566   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 13, 2015 2:14pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
nopening sanitarium
A few months back i had a rather odd nightmare of being stuck in a deserted building. Either it was deserted or under construction. I remember it being dirty and broken down looking with plastic draping up along walls. It was myself, my boyfriend (that i am now with...
Views: 529   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2015 10:52am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bathing Outdoors
It's early in the morning and I'm taking a bath outside. The bath is circle shaped, about 6ft diameter, 3ft deep and tiled all around. It's on the corner of my road. I figured it was OK to bathe outside, since it's so early, there's unlikely to be many people around....
Views: 751   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 10, 2015 5:21pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dinasour/random dream.
My dream when I took a nap which was very close to reality in terms of relationships. I was with a group of people walking around what seemed to be a dinasour park...there was announcement I didn't understand but I assumed it was the t-rex being near so they had...
Views: 523   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2015 12:00am
by Anonymous
Feeling
For a few months now I have been having a feeling/ dream. I have gotten these before where I feel something is going to happen and there are little clips of it in my dreams and thoughts and they always come somewhat true. The little clips show me in a hospital bed,...
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2015 10:01am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Heritage, family and sexuality
Hello, people! This site is amazing. Thanks so much. Well... I dreamed that I had inherited from my father a great piece of land with the most beautiful houses ever built. The interior of these homes was artsy and luxurious. The land was wholesome and so green. The...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2015 9:41am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bob
Water, A funeral, and a Rescue
I was in military uniform and we (a group of us) were hiking to a town that also happen to have my last name. When we arrived, I was inside what seemed to be an old tavern. Some people initiated talk with me. There was an African American women who seemed slightly co...
Views: 521   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2015 12:10pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
a strange dream
my sister was naked and masturbating in a bathroom in like a gym with individual shower stall and i was naked and i just watched her and she waved me over
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2015 10:31am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Detective, Plane Crash, Snake
In waking life I work at the airport and the Singapore Airlines flight boards in front of my store every night. In my dream, I knew that the Singapore Airlines plane was going to crash and which passenger would be responsible. At the start of the dream, I was sta...
Views: 510   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2015 10:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tarnished Wristwatch
This is a dream a Facebook friend posted on her time line and I provided an analysis. I post it on the Dream Forum with her permission. Her Dream Caught a nap before work, and had a strange and vivid dream about my mother, who had passed more than 30 years ago. I...
Views: 468   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 23, 2015 2:59pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
dream journal
Hi there Jerry i'd love to chat with you, i'm seeking information on the nature and origin of dreams and you seem very knowledgeable - i have a dream journal with a hundred or so dreams in it on the span of a year, let me know if you're interested! you can send me a...
Views: 504   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2015 11:39am
by Absolute
To Kill A rabbit
So basically after having this dream, my Friend pointed out that I have the ability to have Lucid dreams and now it all makes sense. I have recently been seeing this guy and realized we have a strong connection to each other. I had a dream the other night that I...
Views: 505   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 21, 2015 8:03am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
toilet
Hi Jerry, I had a very short dream a week ago....i wonder what you think about it. Lately I don't dream much, or I do but don't remember them. I don't know if you remember my latest dream which you helped me to understand, and this one was just after the previous one...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2015 5:04am
by oksana
pregnancy
This is a recurring dream. I am 56, way past childbearing years and I have 3 children. The dream is very simple. I am pregnant and going through all the normal stages and feeling baby move, getting bigger. My due date comes and goes and I don't give birth. I go...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2015 8:39am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tiger dreams
Background: In real life, I have had what I call an uprising from an emotionally abusing relationship. I'm still in the relationship but the abuse has disappeared for lack of a victim. I'm integrating all sorts of neglected parts of myself and building up my self...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2015 8:27am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Backpacking
I had a dream that my husband and I were on this mountain. It was like a backpacking resort mountain. So there was a resort at the base and you could take an elevator to the peak and then hike down to your hotel. It was an overnight hike so gear was required. It was...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2015 7:51am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

stats from 7-14-10 to the present