Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
SKY & MOUNTAIN
Hi there, I had a dream that I was either walking/driving or gliding along a path/road on the side of an enormous mountain. The road/path was suspended, there was nothing beneath it to support it. It was like the road came out from the side of the mountain like a...
Views: 711   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 3:00pm
by Gerard
virgin mary
In 1996- a "supposed image" of the Virgin Mary appeared in December 1996 in Clearwater Florida.Ten days after the image appeared on a bank window, I went to see the image for myself on Dec. 22, 1996. I took pictures of the image and was amazed at all the people from...
Views: 585   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 8:31am
by Gerard
Cockroaches and Termites by drshell
This interpretation is in answer to the original post by drshell Cockroaches and Termites drshell, The trees may symbolize your true feelings and the nut without the fruit a part of you that is not fully developed. The manis your masculine aspect which has to f...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 7:31am
by Gerard
richard!!!!
in my dream im out with some friends,including my manager at work,we are all havin fun and by the end of the night we are all a little bit worse for wear,all my mates leave me sitting on a wall by the club they all go home,and im sitting on this wall for wot seems li...
Views: 614   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 7:16am
by Gerard
Sacrifice & Bliss
hi jerry, after looking more deeply into the discipline dream i had or more rightly lack of discipline,i read up and watched power of the myth on video,out of this ,i started to think about sacrifice and bliss as he called it,and how the hero must give himself to th...
Views: 621   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 4:15am
by steve
Ritual
I am walking on the beach with a few other people. We are on our way to the water's edge. We have come to do a ritual at the ocean. As I get close to the water, I notice a dead fish that has washed up on the sand. It looks like a catfish or a trout. Then I see anoth...
Views: 758   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 9:52pm
by sandy
Shadow?
Hi Gerard, Thank you for your assistance. This has been a great help. If you have time I have another dream I would like to present. I believe I have a close interpretation using the MDS site information. (Or I could be in way out in left field!) If you would respo...
Views: 571   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 6:32am
by Gerard
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

stats from 7-14-10 to the present