Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Beautiful Insane Man?
This dream happened a while back like last year. I was on this tall crystalized beautiful scultped building. A man was on the building with me and I believe he was either my husband or boyfriend. He treated me like a Queen and to a beautiful nice dinner on top of the...
Views: 596   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 21, 2014 10:27am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
MR
Back at school
I am 34 years old. Male. Married and have a 2-years old son. One day, I was mentioning to my mom that I have donated some money to help a poor student's college education and paid his fees. That night I got a dream and I can only recollect what could perhaps be t...
Views: 562   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2014 8:30am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Sam
Trying to find a lost Jung quote
Hi Jerry, I was on Salon.com reading an article about the acrimony between Deepak Chopra and Richard Dawkins. I wanted to supplement a comment I commented that I didn't know a lot about Chopra, but I do believe in the soul, while at the same time acknowledging the...
Views: 585   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 20, 2014 11:21am
by Sam
Forced To Drink Blood
This dream happened two years ago. I was in my grandmother's house and I was strapped down onto this table. An insane-vampric man came and chainsawed my legs off but he reattached them. My mother began to call my name when that happened. The crazy man ran off to hide...
Views: 634   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 18, 2014 1:14pm
by Jades122
CrAzY Dream NEEDS DECODING
I had a really weird dream last night. I was lying in bed (thought I was awake, actually) and decided I was hungry, so I went to my pantry. Inside, I found a potato chip bag. It was stapled to a piece of wood and had a strange color on part of it. I grabbed it and...
Views: 622   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2014 8:58am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
bathrooms and showers
HI, I started to write my dreams as soon as I wake up, about 4 weeks ago. I want to start identifying key characters, to find my shadows and my Animus. I noticed that there are some elements that are recurring: bathrooms and showers, which are almost always dirty, an...
Views: 576   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014 7:47am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Blissful, Intimate Dream
Spam filters causing problems. I am going to edit each paragraph in to make sure that nothing gets cut out. I should be done rather quickly and it will all be within this post. A quick forward: this dream never becomes explicit, even if it seems it will veer in th...
Views: 660   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2014 9:06pm
by Anonymous
Bob
College dream
I had a dream where I returned to my undergraduate college and was to room in the dorm with a young African-American guy. He was probably 18 or so. I was feeling rather paternalistic for this guy being middle-age and shared some advice about college. Then someone...
Views: 618   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2014 8:39am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Wolves
I have many dreams that I remember. This dream has stuck with me. It happened last week but is still very clear in my mind. I was with a friend and we we're walking outside. 2 wolves appeared ( one white and one black) and w we're a little Leary of them but I kne...
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2014 8:14am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Very Freaky Dream Reposted
O.k. So I had a dream about being with my boyfriend. In the dream, I could clearly see him building a new home. The wood was freshly cut and beautiful and the sun was shining down really bright. Me and him seemee really happy and excited to be together but the dream...
Views: 589   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 9, 2014 2:51pm
by Anonymous
Pat
Caring for a Dying Woman
I have been hired to care for an elderly woman by her daughter who is younger than me. I am giving her a bath in the back of a car which is parked in the garage (reminds me of my parent’s garage) Before I leave I have a discussion with her daughter about the m...
Views: 556   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 9, 2014 10:10am
by Pat
cam
help me please
What does this mean? I had a dream last night that has me kind of disturbed. It started with me walking with my wife and daughter to a friends house. The sky was dark and almost had an ashy look to it. We made it to my friends house and sat around his living room. He...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2014 7:28am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Freaky dream very vivic
I had a dream last night that I was on a train with a bunch of people I did not know. I was minding my own business when a man with and old styled two barrel shot gun came up to m I grabbed the end of the barrel of the gun and moved it upwards out of my face the man...
Views: 584   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 9, 2014 6:49am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Very freaky dream
ok so i had a dream me n bf was tgthr face to face n he was building a new home for me n him n i cld see the fresh wood cut n built so clearly n the sun was shining down so then the dreamed turned into an absolute nightmare i saw these dead ppl in a basement it was a...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2014 9:03am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Mother dying/getting attacked
so i was dropped off in the middle of some place by people who beat the **** out of me and cut all my hair off. i walked to dunkin donuts somehow and knocked on my moms car window (that was in the parking lot) and she was in there and looked horrified and started hys...
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2014 8:29am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Being accused and resuced
Hi Jerry, I've had a dream today and would like an interpretation please. I'm in a somewhat big hall/shop (well it starts off as a hall) I see some of my community friends sitting down. I remember one of my uncle's, who tells me to hit the cricket ball with...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2014 7:59am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
3 dogs nearly killing a bear in my dream
I am without a job now and will meet a company for a final agreement. My wife and I are trying to have a kid. In the dream, I am talking to someone in some sort of nature house or summer house. In the background, 3 giant dogs are playing (white, black and brown....
Views: 504   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2014 8:43am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Read This Before Posting Your Dream-Cat Rescue Photos
Most who have visited the Dream Forum know of my efforts to save abandoned/feral/stray cats in my new neighborhood {I bought a home in Cocoa, F. in March of 2014}. I have long been an animal person and have had a number of cats over the past 14 years {Sweets, my fi...
Views: 554   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2014 6:20am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Involves feces, mobile phone & girlfriend.
I'll just start off the dream exactly as it happens. My girlfriend (whom I'm currently having a little hiccup with) appeared and told me that she dropped her phone into the toilet bowl (the type that you squat and not sit). I remember being frustrated because she...
Views: 520   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 3, 2014 6:18am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Dream about crushes parents?
Okay so I've been in love with a guy named Fletcher for about a year now. He's very attractive, funny, but kind of a douche sometimes. (I've only directly talked to him once because he makes me so nervous) Anyway...I know of his parents and I know their names and wha...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2014 11:18am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Triplets!
My boyfriend had dream- He was dressed up as though he came from work He opened a creepy steel door into a studio; a well furnished apartment or house; mood was pleasant. In there he was greeted by triplets ( Spanish brunettes) One (the first one he noticed...
Views: 522   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 2, 2014 6:36am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
dream
Hello Jerry it has been some time since I have sought your assistance with a dream. Here goes. I ran into a friend that I had not seen in some time. She is someone that I admire and trust. In real life she is a spiritual healer. In the dream she offered me the opport...
Views: 606   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 31, 2014 7:50am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Somber Dream with Icy Beast
I began the dream in a great throng of people. I recall that we were running, presumably away from some catastrophe or other dire occurrence. I recall the sense in the dream that we were running because we were refugees of some sort instead of running because of some...
Views: 556   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 31, 2014 7:35am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Break up dreams
My boyfriend explained a dream- Him and I were at an outside subway station. It was raining. I said to him in the dream "I can't do this anymore, im leaving you" I began to cry and won't stop and than it started to rain; it was like a thunderstorm outside. He...
Views: 479   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2014 7:05am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Thank you!
Thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention last time that yes I am Muslim but not very conservative one rather with a moderate philosophy to life. Secondly, the one I dreamed of (whom I consider a very good friend and my dream also interpreted the same) has seen m...
Views: 538   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 30, 2014 2:22pm
by Anonymous
colorful pimples
I had a very long detailed dream that I do not remember all the details of unfortunately. The part of the dream that I do remember is that I was with a guy and had a baby carriage. I told him to hold it while I go to rest room. I looked in the mirror and my reflectio...
Views: 735   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 30, 2014 12:51am
by Cindy
Fan dreams
I dreamt that, I made out with a strange man I didn't know. It was enjoyable but odd as I knew he wasn't my partner. Then the dream changed completely and I was performing a dance, like tai chi, kung fu and I was really enjoying it. I was wearing red clothes, li...
Views: 489   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2014 3:51am
by Raphael
KP
[LONG] Don't know if this is a dream or AP or what -- "Under Antarctica"
Alright, so for a bit of background which is just to vet my dream/AP experience: I accidentally AP'ed one time around 12 years ago (think i was 17 at the time). Full on pop-out from meditative breathing by myself to cool down after getting ****** off with some bib...
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2014 4:31pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
STRANGE dream...what does it mean?
i had a dream selena gomez went to court against tito from rocket power for sexual harassment and this isnt important but she was wearing cheetah print bra and underwear with a white floor length fur coat and flip flops it was a masterpiece anyway i was in the court...
Views: 559   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 24, 2014 9:24am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
I didn't get the meaning behind this dream?
There is this male friend of mine, who is a very good friend but we are just friends. Nothing more than that. In my dream, I saw him at my home. He was leaving and suddenly he hugged me for quite long, in front of everyone, my family and there were some other peop...
Views: 479   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2014 8:46am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Why do I have these dreams about her?
So for almost a year, I have gotten close with a girl where she says she doesn't like me, but everyone else says she does. We live nearby and I'm a junior and she's a freshman. We used to talk almost everyday. She gives signals that she does like me all the time. She...
Views: 534   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2014 7:57am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Stairs
This dream followed the truck dream (the next night). I'm living in a small apartment building. My apartment is on the second floor which is also the top floor. I go out for a while and then return. As I'm making my way through the building, I'm passing my neighb...
Views: 519   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 21, 2014 8:42am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Driveway
I went outside my house and sat inside my car parked on the drive way in the dark night. I was wearing my bathrobe or not dressed up so I would be embarrassed if anyone saw me. A neighbor who is friends with my ex (and lives a couple doors down) backed out of his dri...
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2014 1:52pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Snake Dream
Let me start by letting you know for as long as I can remember I've had lucid creams where I'm always fighting or running from something and I can always fly by flapping my arms. To most my dreams would be nightmares but I've had them this way for so long they kind o...
Views: 614   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 19, 2014 5:12pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Truck
I'm riding in the passenger side of a truck. One of my uncles is driving it. I'm looking at the foot pedals, his legs and feet. The seat is dark blue. Next, I'm inside of a secure building, like a prison or a secure hospital. There are security locks on all the doo...
Views: 640   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 2:48pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Amy
breathing problems
My family was at a hospital. My sister had recent surgery that deformed her back. She had a large hole in her back. It was a closed hole, but it looked like a pot hole in her back. Her problem was she couldn't breathe. She was on the cement ground lying flat trying t...
Views: 480   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 6:12am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
mo
rabbit
A friend of mine dreamt that she opened her door and I was stood there holding a grey rabbit to my shoulder like a baby and I was crying saying it's gone and then I collapsed in her arms. She woke up crying and felt really concerned about me as I was inconsolable in...
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 10:42am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Please tell me what this reoccurring dream means!
i had a dream last night (i\\\'ve had it 5 other times before this) that when i sweat different kinds of gems came out like diamonds and rubies and stuff and it made my skin constantly look like i was covered in glitter and when i walked around light bounced off me a...
Views: 492   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 8:51am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Giant spider-like creature nightmare
I had a nightmare about a giant monster that was a spider-like figure. When I woke up, I was too scared to go back to sleep. The thing was yellow and green with thick legs and the size of a plate. I was terrified of it and put one of those restaurant plate cove...
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2014 3:32am
by Claire
A house w/ Christmas lights
Hey Jerry! I have a dream that I hope to have your help w/. This dream kept changing. It had several different parts to it. I dreamed that I was walking down the street in my neighborhood but some of the houses looked different. There was one at the beginning of...
Views: 524   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 1:08pm
by Agsunshine
parking lot
I was parked in a mall parking lot near the Movie Theater end. An older male I know exited the Movie Theater into the parking lot. My car headlights were shining on him. I didn't want him to see me as he was walking by.
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2014 7:54am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Sue
Airport
There is more that happened in this dream up to this point, but I can't remember i guess because I woke up or just remembered the ending. I was waiting to go through the checkpoint at an airport. The female security person told me I could go through until I looked ov...
Views: 448   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2014 6:42am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Dream I had a couple nights ago that I would like to have interpretated
Just some background info even though its probably not relevant. I had gone to planned parenthood about a week or two ago and just got on a free birthcontrol plan. I\\\'ve been taking it for 2 weeks now and have already slept with my boyfriend with no protection othe...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 10:57am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
A
unfortunate events
I was in a large parking lot. Someone was in the car with me (but it was not focused on who in the dream). As I was backing into a parking spot, a man from behind started to grab the door to hijack my car. I think he carjacked it so I dreaded telling my mother (and b...
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 8:34am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Engagement
I was in a public room with a man. I think he might have asked the woman before me to marry him right away. When I was with him, he was sitting across a long table from me. He indirectly said that he would like to marry me instead directly asking if he I would marry...
Views: 471   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 8:11am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Passing On A Number
Hi jerry. After reading your thread "Numbers As Original Archetypes And In Dreams", I felt compelled to post a previous dream, seemingly relating to numbers, that I haven't yet understood. The dream: I'm in 'my' garden, tending to my plants, it's a beautiful s...
Views: 515   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 8, 2014 5:35pm
by Nicola
Random religious-ish dream.
I was at a house with my family and one of my friend's family. When I was walking around the house, I saw an orange looking canvas with white outlines. It's as if there was something missing--something didn't feel right. Then this young little girl (assuming it was s...
Views: 703   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2014 3:40am
by Jasmine
Batman, Soulmate and Orange Suit.
Its daytime. Im in a car. An SUV with someone. No face but its the presence of a female friend. We are parked outside of a club venue as if there is an event. (Like a Halloween party) There are people outside of the club and then I see a guy in my current life who I...
Views: 676   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 6, 2014 9:57am
by Sade
Sexual dreams repeated
Hi, for the past year I keep on having sexual dreams about this guy I know. I've had them when I was single and even after I got into relationship, I still kept on sometimes dreaming about this other guy. I'm sexually attracted to him in real life however nothing of...
Views: 488   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 6, 2014 7:08am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Plane crash dream, potential red flag
Before I can explain my dream, you should know that I am traveling to London this summer with my mom. In 4 days actually. So, in my dream, we were doing just that. The beginning is a little fuzzy, but I have a vivid memory of getting on the plane with my mom. When we...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2014 12:28pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Several weird dreams. Sex, cops, drugs,violence, fear, women, best friend.
The most recent: Hastily typed to maintain as much of the memory as possible. (1) I'm getting into a cab. Got in with Mark, Nate, and Syd. "Does the camera under the bench film Tekes affair?" Mark asked. "No. Of course not." Nate responds. I notice how des...
Views: 760   Replies: 15
Last Post: Aug 3, 2014 8:54pm
by Scott
Old Man & Dark Figure
It begins with me standing in a small, dimly lit room, like a store room. There's boxes stacked around me and a full length mirror on the wall in front of me. I slide the mirror sideways, revealing a small opening in the wall. I step through it and I find myself in a...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2014 3:47pm
by Nicola
voLcano eruption
In my dream there wasa volcano erupting but somehow I knew there were people with ships coming to save as many people as possible. Just as I was thinking they should hurry because the white-Greyish, on some places even Black smoke coming from the volcano was coming v...
Views: 463   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 4:04pm
by Daniël
Outer House Construction Dream
Hey Jerry, I was hoping that I could get some help with this dream. I feel like I was having 3 dreams in 1 b/c it went from one place to the next. My dream started like this... I dreamed that I was sitting with a coworker that is also a friend in this room. I...
Views: 713   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 2:34pm
by Agsunshine
Long Dream About Unconventional School
I have recalled an extraordinarily long and detailed dream with unusual clarity. I feel that this dream is very meaningful in some way and I made an effort to recall as much detail as possible. To make it easier to get through I have broken it up into sections. My pl...
Views: 597   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 31, 2014 10:18am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Bob
Three eye dream about me by my 6 year old.
My son came downstairs and my wife said he reported he had a dream about me that I had three eyes. He went to hug me and I had three eye and noticed I had two eyes when he approach, and when he was done hugging me I had three eyes again. This is from my six year old...
Views: 465   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2014 4:38am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Dream about seeing past self as a child
Last night I had a weird dream. Initially I got into my driving instructors car where he offered me a cigarette (neither of us smoke) & he then mentioned something about switching his phone to an iPhone. Then we drove on and after a while, we pulled over. Then I saw...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2014 6:50am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Residual Somatic Energy after Vivid Dreams
Hi folks. I have a masters degree in myth/depth psychology, and am intimately familiar with the Jungian landscape. However, there some insights that I want and can't find anywhere, so I thought I would ask here. First, some background: I have treatment resistant...
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2014 8:14am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Slave Tsunami
I previously posted the dream "Auras and Aliens" back in January, if that's relevant or helps. When I was a kid, probably up until I was around the age of 13 or so, I used to have this nightmare, and it's the only nightmare i've had that was recurring.. I've been...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2014 7:42am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
3 consecutive night terrors, each worse.
I went to bed last night around 10pm on an empty stomach and without realizing it fell asleep. The first dream to hit me or turn on me, I can't be sure which, was a state of pure fear of something very focused but undefinable. Not a person, not a thing, but a forc...
Views: 549   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 21, 2014 6:47am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Alligators
Hi, During the dream I saw a river flowing and kids were swimming in the river and I saw alligators sleeping in the water, I was able to see alligators because water was crystalline and at the side of the river were alligators sleeping also. None of this alligat...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2014 10:47am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Weird dream that freaks me out!
Okay, this is a very weird dream and I don't have these very often. Although I remember it with some pretty good clarity. I don't usually believe in this sort of thing, no offence, but decided to try it out anyways, mostly because of the dream itself and its contents...
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2014 7:17am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Weird dream please help interpret
So I had this dream I was talking to my ex and told her I know a doctor that can get her weed (she was a pot head) and so she agreed to meet me and said she wasn't dating the guy she was with anymore. I was excited to see her again. So when I get there I drop her off...
Views: 578   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2014 9:30am
by Dreamer
Fire dream
I dreamed I was in this house with this guy that I didn't know and I saw a snake it was a small to medium size snake. I was very scared. He went after it to kill it but missed in his first attempt & then he some how crawled on top of my stack of wigs (hair wigs) & th...
Views: 634   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:11pm
by Agsunshine
Guy wants me dead
I dreamed this guy had someone pretend to want to marry me in public. I found it funny because I thought the guy was just playing a joke because I played the same joke by previously pretending to want to marry him (at least in my dream). But, it turned out to be more...
Views: 576   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 5:49am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
crumbling teeth, recurring most of my life
an someone please help me out with this dream. I woke up Very anxious…I dreamt that I was walking and conversing with a strange old man. He looked like he had worldly knowledge and was wise. However, I suddenly got distracted by a gritty sensation coming from...
Views: 508   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 2:09pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
May
Flowers in a wheat field
I had this dream fragment recently as part of other dreams I posted here but only remembered til now: Its my parent's back yard. But it is a field of wheat (or else weeds, I don't recall). In the back are wildroses and tulips. They are pink. That was the dream....
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 9:36am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Broken Glasses
I tried to post this dream earlier but couldn't find it: I show my sister my glasses to show her how bad my eyesight is and she throws them on the ground. She is wearing silver wire frames and then my brother comes along and steps on the glasses and smashes them c...
Views: 587   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 9:11am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
May
cutting belly open being poisoned by brother
Hi. The dream: I see a white young woman attempting to abort her baby by cutting her belly open. I am thinking- how sad and stupid and unnecessary pain to cut herself open to get to her womb--- Then same dream, after I tell my brother in the dream that I have a...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 9:00am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
two chase dreams
Hello again! Here are a couple of dreams that seem important to me, although since I've started to look into dream analysis I get very exciting and meaningful ones every night. :) First dream: 7 June 2014 Keywords: - lightning powers - jewelry shop - constr...
Views: 525   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 9:14am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
My shoes
A guy I knew from my past was standing near the bottom of the stairs (like the "Exit" stairs in a building). As I came down the stairs and walked in front of him, he said "I'm starting a shoe business." I liked what he said, and looked at my shoes, which were clear s...
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 10:23am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
May
Flying
Hi I dreamt I was at my parent's house (an extremely common dream theme for me). I began to fly up from the house and began heading east and south in the direction of my old high school. I kept going higher and higher and noted in the dream that I had no fear, no...
Views: 472   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 8:55am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
May
Beer, sister, paralysis
Hi everyone A few weeks after I had my flying dream this morning I fell asleep again and slept in and dreamt this: I was back in my old bedroom which I used to share with my sister. I had had a beer and didn't want anyone to know I broke the rule against drinki...
Views: 486   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 8:48am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Bed and pillow dream
Last night, I dreamt of being in the bed of a guy I have had a thing for, for more than a year now. (This man and I have not had a proper relation, nor even an improper one, a bit of fooling around and a lot of talking about it and why we cannot be together but we do...
Views: 483   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 8:22am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Eery dream (s)
In my dream there was this girl, in anime form. She had dark black long hair and she didn't want to be a girl. She wanted to join a group of men who fight off big monsters. She cried and got mad when she was told she couldn't join since she was a girl. But she claime...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 7:12am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
May
Mother pregnant with twins
Hi I dreamt my mother was pregnant with twins. That was the dream. In real life my mom is 69 years old. And has a hysterectomy. So no chance that I'm picking up vibes about any potential real life pregnancy for her. Any ideas? Thank you
Views: 494   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:25pm
by May
Eclipse
Hello Jerry, I hope you are well and happy. I am not able to interpret one dream which was very vivid this night and I remember every detail of it. Since quite a long time I use Jungian psychology to get to know about myself and am very interested in individua...
Views: 729   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 4:25pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Visitation dream
I had never heard of a visitation dream before until I started researching some after the dream I had last night. My current boyfriend's ex girlfriend passed away 5 years ago. He told me that she is the only other girl he has ever loved. In the beginning of our relat...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 7:32am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Bob
Back in Kindergarten
I had a dream where I was back in kindergarten as an adult. All the other students were children. In the dream this particular state required everyone to complete kindergarten and I had not (in the dream). Hence, I decided to volunteer and complete the program even t...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 6:13am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
J
Dream that\'s against my morals/beliefs
I had this dream today that really surprised me. This is all I remember: I was in a room in my church with this guy from church that I kinda like but not sure if I like him. I know something happened before what happened next. But after whatever happened we started...
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 7:26am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
anxiety-causing sexual dream
I've been suffering with HOCD(Gay OCD) for about 2 months. Before the OCD started, I hardly ever remember having a lesbian dream. However, in these past two months, I can recall having at least 3 of these dreams. I wake up so anxious and scared. Well, a couple weeks...
Views: 856   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 7:26pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
church dream
Hi Jerry, In my dream I was going to an NA meeting in a Lutheran Church. I went in holding a black helmet & my kindle. It took me a moment to find the right seat, one I liked. Realizing I had those 2 items I left the meeting to put them in the car. When I exited th...
Views: 573   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 6:58am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Brothers
Hello, I had a strange dream last night and I'm hoping someone could help me please. I was at a building and went to a secluded area and met 6 men, I started talking to them and I liked them straight away because they reminded me of my dad, I'm not sure what we t...
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2014 7:34am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
strange man in a house
I just dreamt this. My previous work colleagues had arranged to do a charity party but for some reason decided they would use this house that wasnt theeirs because they knew the owner was away. So anyway, we sneaked in and they started cooking and preparing. I was ou...
Views: 458   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2014 7:10am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Old house & ocean sailing
Hello dream interpreters. I would be grateful to hear your thoughts on two powerful dreams I had recently on two consecutive nights: 1st Dream: I am living as a boarder in the dark, drafty house of a woman who vaguely resembles a distant cousin -- but is not quite h...
Views: 496   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 12:43pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Really Lucid!!!!!!!
Hey jerry sorry I was away for so long!! I have several dreams but let me start with my lucid one. This was absolutely crazy unlike any other one anyway, I have no idea what was taking place just that I realized I was dreaming and I shouted oh my God Im dreaming I th...
Views: 619   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 8:03am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
My fear came true in my dream what does it mean
I had a dream last night about one of my fear and it came true in my dream. What does this mean? Thanks
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2014 5:14am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Dream affecting my daily life. Can\'t get it out of my head.
I dreamt the following a couple of days ago. My dream started with me and some friends on a bus going on some kind of trip. We reach our destination. Then it sort of fast forwards to coming back to the bus. when i climb in i see a girl sitting in back seat. i cant...
Views: 449   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2014 9:47am
by Anonymous
lucid dream/ living another life while asleep
I have had lucid dreams since I was a teen, but while I was pregnant with my son they stopped. Last night, I had a dream of an entire lifespan on another plane of exsistance.there was a queen if you will, who changed into the form of a giant caterpillar. She despised...
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2014 8:06am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Cats lol
So beautiful the day today jerry!! birds chirping and I can feel the rain in the air. Have you ever been told that you are like someones diary personified. thats how I feel. I want to share something with you. In the back of my mind my ego is screaming at me to hold...
Views: 443   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 8, 2014 6:01am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
New dream :)
Morning Jerry!!! Finally I remembered a dream. Is it normal to get a headache when trying to remember?? Just curious anyway. it is a very broken dream with several diff sequences. heres what I remembered: I was in my red truck in front of a house or trailer im no...
Views: 443   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2014 7:48am
by Rebecca
Data Streaming...
O.K., I have looked all over but can't find anyone else that is having the same type of "dream"... It started about 5 years ago or so, when I started streaming data as I slowly woke up. My dreams are extremely detailed and vivid and I dream in color now. They are...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2014 6:30am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Jerry new dream!!
So again i became lucid last night! I am starting to become aware of it more, simply, by the fact that I am becoming aware of my personal thoughts inside of the dream. I had an unbelievable opportunity to speak with what i am led to believe was my sub. So heres every...
Views: 560   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jun 5, 2014 8:07am
by Rebecca
Clawed
Last night I had a dream my cat (I think) dug his claws deep into my hand. It hurt very badly and I could not get his claws out. The people around me were oblivious to my pain and what was going on. I tried to signal for help, but nothing. Last month I had a...
Views: 710   Replies: 25
Last Post: Jun 4, 2014 10:01am
by Annika
Need Help with Dream about Love & School!
I apologize in advance if the text is too long, but I'll try to be as succinct as possible. Premise- This dream took place last night. The following points are true, both in the dream and real life I am in the middle of my IGCSE exams. I have a prom coming up and...
Views: 491   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 4, 2014 8:51am
by gw3gon
Please help me understand this weird dream. ;/
I was dreaming different short dreams one night and I remember at one moment I was in complete darkness with some friend beside me, and 2seconds in this short dream I get this feeling that I'm being watched, and I notice four white lights above me, like 20 meters abo...
Views: 424   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2014 6:19am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
interpret my dream
I had a dream of my sister who passed four years ago from breast cancer. we were in the hospital, she was wearing red and I was there because I was about to have a baby. I knew in my dream she was sick and was going to die. she smiled. I was then concerned my baby...
Views: 449   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2014 5:18pm
by Irene
Joseph Campbell's 'The Power of Myth' Videos
Some 22 years ago I happened to turn my TV set to the local PBS station and saw this first video {series of 6 one hour videos} of The Power of Myth. It changed my life and I knew something had changed after watching this first video. It has a powerful message for th...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2014 8:27am
by Rebecca
Please interpret my dream
I dreamed that I received a delivery sorta like a flower but it was a very tall tree trunk covered in pink and white flowers in a glass vase filled half way with water. I opened the card to see who would send me this gift ( I thought it would be from a guy that I lov...
Views: 467   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 2, 2014 8:09am
by AndreaSunshine
Mel
Guinea pig Dream
Well, i had a very odd dream again, very different from the others i have been having lately. It started as i was on a bus... sort of like i was on a feild trip. there were other kids there. we made a stop, and i guess we were on some sort of a farm. We grabbed anima...
Views: 623   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 1, 2014 6:14am
by Jerry Gifford
daughter dreams of big fish consistent
My daughter who is 3 gonna be for in a week had been constantly dreaming about big fish she is terrified to the point she wakes up screaming every night aanywhere between 3 & 5 am. She tells us that the big fish is going to get her. She sometimes says they are in he...
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2014 8:09am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
The Foxes
Hello! What an amazing site, by the way! I had a dream I was living in this house in the woods. I should protect the cats living inside from the one eyed foxes who would try to get inside the house. Some time in the dream, I threw rocks at the foxes to scare them a...
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2014 7:40am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Tidal wave & Flood
My dream started with a journey half way across the world, upon arriving at my island destination the island was consumed by a tidal wave and completely flooded only peaks of hills and mountains stood above the water. I and a friend made it to some floating debris. W...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2014 10:12am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
possibly lucid dream, obe?
I woke this morning with a strange but beautiful new feeling. I am not sure If it had just happened before I awoke or earlier in the night because it did not feel as though there was any time involved or that it felt like i was trying to remember a dream. I became aw...
Views: 508   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 23, 2014 8:33pm
by Rebecca
Dream!
There was a black hard-shell animal (something like a scorpion) with a white stinger at the end of its body. It was freely moving among us (my mother, brother and a friend, as far as I remember). I saw it a couple of times but I didn’t feel I was scared of it....
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2014 7:23am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
96000 hey guys... .my mom saw a dream in which there is me happily running , and saying i have won 96000 prize bond... .not to mention that i am currently in an over possessive relation...and my boyfriend was also in this dream saying i have a right on this...
Views: 528   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 18, 2014 7:38am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
The end ?
Ive had a couple weird dreams..... So the night before there was a full moon and while I was dreaming I had a dream the the moon was overlapped with what looked like a crystal snowflake and then it started shooting through the sky and it was beautiful there were so m...
Views: 486   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2014 7:05am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Desolate World, Men as Beasts, Really Strange
In the dream that I recall I was at first in an exterior environment, though the particulars in this early part of the dream are largely lost upon me. I briefly recall something about melting Lego bricks and perhaps other Lego related things, but this recollection is...
Views: 547   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2014 6:31am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Dreaming of two black roses
Hello, I have been reading a lot about spirituality during the past month. Also, I am into astrology and through my birth chart I have been feeling that my life span is short Aries 8H and Virgo rising. On the science of card I am a 9 of spades which represents su...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2014 7:19am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Forced labor camp dreams
Good morning Jerry! I hope all is well with you. It has been a long time since I've posted a dream. I would like your point of view on these 2 dreams that I just had last night, as they seem to be very related. In the first dream, I was in some sort of forced labo...
Views: 469   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 12, 2014 6:26am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Mel
Long vivid dream
I once again had a very vivid dream, that i'd like to understand better. I recently posted a dream, so i hope im not being a pest by posting another. From what i can remember the dream began at my aunt and uncles house(which they no longer live at. in fact we're cur...
Views: 592   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 2, 2014 8:01am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Mel
Odd dream
Hello, i haven't posted a dream in awhile, but this morning i fell back to sleep, and in that time i had the strangest dream. I remember it extremely vividly. The first part, i was outside. it was like in a grassy opening, but with trees on the side. My brother was...
Views: 533   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 30, 2014 8:41am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Nightmare
I had a nightmare that I was in an apartment complex that was around my house as a child and around my current house (as I live in the same city). I was in the parking lot at the complex (where 2 unsolved murders and 1 suicide, each teenagers, has taken place). In my...
Views: 625   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2014 8:11am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Werewolves and relationships
So, I have this recurring dream where my boyfriend and I are just talking in a forest at night. It's all innocent and romantic and then some bullies come along accompanied by hunters(they don't match up with anyone in real life). I get really pissed off while my boyf...
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2014 8:45pm
by Anonymous Newbie
three weird dreams
Hello! I am going to post three dreams that I had recently, the last two in the same night/morning; I feel it is important to mention this: I find myself in a very delicate spot regarding my job/career; a sort of turning point filled with hopes and insecurity. I w...
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 27, 2014 9:31am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Nun
Hello Jerry, I had a dream about nun. It started from driving the car. I was driving my car and reached some place with park place. I parked my car near cake shop, I came inside to buy some delicious cakes. While I was buying them nun came to the shop, I was payin...
Views: 445   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2014 4:54am
by Katarzyna
Spiritual / Paranormal? Or am I just crazy?
SOME BACK HISTORY: My mum is really into the spiritual/paranormal kind of world. She does house cleansings and tarot readings, all that jazz so I've grown up with the belief in other worlds. When I was about 8 or 9 years old, one night I was in bed and i could hear...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2014 7:52am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Ledges
Dreamed: Ledge. I can remember are ledges everywhere. The man I am dating's son was there. He was little almost like a fairy or size of a cat or something. The boy seemed to be on the ledge the most. The whole dream seemed to repeat these rock ledges that had to...
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2014 7:39am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
del
extra fingers and toes
Hi everyone, I am currently going through some emotionally tough times with my relationship and the last few nights I have been having vivid dreams. Last night I dreamed I had extra fingers and toes.on my right hand I had an extra finger directly below my ring fin...
Views: 11593   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 19, 2014 9:41am
by Melissa
male psychiatrist dressed as a woman
Good morning Jerry, I recently had a very unusual dream. It was night time and I was standing atop a balcony staring down at a group of people, then I recognized one of those people to be my male psychiatrist, dressed in full woman's clothing, with full make-up...
Views: 584   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 17, 2014 7:15am
by Joanna
Death and rebirth
Hi all, I had a dream that I was in a war. I think the US Civil war and that I was killed. Then, I was in the womb, ready to be born. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and I remember thinking that I would be expected to cry when I came out but I wasn't go...
Views: 555   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 10:46am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Oxytocin {the Moral Molecule} and Jung's Concept of a Spiritual Aspect
An important aspect of Jungian theory is the spiritual concept of the psyche. In his work with patients Jung saw a spiritual connection to resolving emotional issues and achieving wholeness. Beyond the psychological research that is Jungian theory what else is there...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 10:25am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Pat
another devouring mother dream from childhood
Hi Jerry, I was fascinated to read the dream that Warren posted since I have always remembered a dream about my mother that I had at about age 4 or 5. In the dream I walk into the living room and there are two identical mothers sitting there talking to each other....
Views: 654   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 9:13am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Pat
Lost in a Field and Trying to Hold On
I am in the car with my husband, he is driving, I am in the front passenger seat. There is a large field of dirt that has been plowed up with pathways that go in different directions and we decide to cut across this field and get off the main road to get where we...
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 8:46am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
The Devouring Mother
One of the first dreams I can remember having was when I was about 4 or 5 years old. It was a very simple dream but one of the most emotionally profound that I've ever had. It began with me running to my mother so she could pick me up in her arms. As soon as she'...
Views: 476   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 13, 2014 9:00am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
things and spirit
Hi Jerry, This dream is in many different parts that I cannot recollect as a whole. I remember being with my parents in a room full of flowers in vases. The flowers were everywhere in many colours. I remember arguing with my mother there but my father has calmed...
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2014 6:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Faceless man
I am married, but twice I have dreamt about a man whose face I can't see. We are attracted to each other, flirt and kiss. The second dream we did have passionate sex, but it was interrupted. I felt so guilty once I woke up and am hoping I'm not the worst wife in the...
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2014 7:25am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
xta
Demonic woman screaming at me, face to face
For two out of the last three nights, I have shot awake after having very similar, but distinctly different dreams. In each dream, there is a demonic woman (vampire-like teeth, black hair) who screams in my face for several seconds, and then I shoot awake. The firs...
Views: 444   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2014 6:56am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Please help me analyze this dream
Okay, I had this dream two nights ago. Despite the fact that it was extremely strange and didn't make a whole lot of sense, I felt }as though it was very important to remember said dream. My mind seemed convinced that this dream meant something . So I will type...
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2014 8:20am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream #3 Tunnels
This next dream started me out falling through a strange tunnel. It was burgendy in color with veins protrusions and cracks. I twisted and turned until I came to a small domed room that was the same color and theme, but opposite me were now two holes leading into t...
Views: 532   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 1, 2014 6:10am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Seperated spouse stalks to kill me than does by gune
I have been having a few strange dreams regarding a spouse that has been emotionally abandoned my son and I. And he was unfaithful since the passing of his father when our son was six months old. FINALLY this pass Dec 29th. he left the state and moved in with a wom...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2014 4:42pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Relationship
Firstly, my partner and I have not had a very good relationship over the last 6.5 months. Yesterday she left me and afterwards she texted me saying "I'll speak to you in a couple of days." In this dream her and I had been in Melbourne for a week. We'd had a pretty...
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 31, 2014 3:55pm
by Renee
dream#4 Alien contact
This next dream started me out in a strange labyrinth of cement walkways and grass patches. It was a web of walkways with no walls just paths and grass seperating them. It was night time and there were other strangely clothed people around. More than ten all weari...
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2014 2:27pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
a dream while awake
Hello everyone, i am a 30 year old guy, and i have a thing that i have always kept from everyone, but lately it is been popping up in my head more and more again. It's a dream, only i am not sure that it was a dream, i was little when it happend, maybe 5-6 yea...
Last Post: Mar 30, 2014 7:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Butterflies mean death?
Yesterday was my 26th B-day. Last night I had a weird dream I can't make heads or tails of. I was watching a movie but I was in it too. While I was "watching" my husband was telling me (this is word for word) "Every time you see butterflies that means someone is...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 28, 2014 5:47pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
giant lions and time travel
Hello forum my name is Philip and I just registered to this forum today. Five years ago I started a dream log and after every dream I would log it into my document. As it stands I have 226 pages worth of text and four undocumented dreams. One of my more recent d...
Views: 508   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 27, 2014 10:53pm
by Philip
Best friend's Ex rescued me then walked in on Me in the Shower
Hopefully someone may be able to give me a little bit of an explanation? Been thinking about this all day, it's been quite distracting. My dream started with me being in a big house, a few people, strangers, were around. I don't know how I knew this, but it seemed...
Views: 427   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2014 7:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Friend takes the fall for me
I recently ended an FWB relationship and have chosen to distance myself from this friend. But last night I had two dreams about him. I dreamt that I got into a fight at a mall in a foreign country and he was there with me, cheering me on. I won the fight and we had t...
Views: 501   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 10:10am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Round 2:Shooting Stars
It started me out in a large city at night time. It was about four city blocks worth of land completely surrounded by large buildings and skyscrapers. In it were smaller buildings and shopping centers. Me and on old friend of mine were standing in front of one in...
Views: 439   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 7:13am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Ann
holidays solicitation and bunny costume
Good Morning, I am sharing this dream although I don't feel it was finished; I woke midway but have not been able to shake this dream:My husband, me, and our children were living in a busy apartment building. My stepfather called one evening (it was spring) to disc...
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 9:55am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Bob
Tick and employer
I had a dream where I was talking with one of my employer's rep (I'm self-employed)and we were both watching a worker how was clearing a weekend hill. She commented to me that the person doing the work was charging too much, or somthing to that effect. I asked them i...
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 9:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A New Husband
3/20/2014 A NEW HUSBAND I am in a group of women, who I believe are all single. They are all wanting a husband. Each person has a chance to do a liturgical dance indicating what they are looking for in a husband. There are pilots ready to take the women to th...
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 8:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Matrilinear Malevolence
This morning I woke up from a dream, startling in its clarity. I am a young girl, in some ways, adult in others. I’m in a room with my grandmother. It’s a sort of kitchen/sitting room combination, not very large. She is watching me, babysitting me. I...
Views: 613   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 21, 2014 4:55pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Being shot in the head 3 times please help.... Please :(
Oka, so I had a dream where I was looking out the window and across the way I saw 3 men holding guns out a window dressed in like black bullet proof vests, waiting for a woman to come out so they could kill her. I could see that they wanted to do it with out any witn...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 7:31am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Ghost Mansions
Not sure if this can be interpreted but here goes. Cant find it anywhere in any dream books and have asked people to no avail. I have been having a reoccurring dream for about 8 yrs. I am always living or staying in a mansion with 4 to 5 floors. Basement, 1st floor,...
Views: 456   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 6:43pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Witch/BlackCat Dream.
So my dream started that i was in high school. I was trying to find the way out, cause all the doors were locked, so i find a cramped dark little door, i go inside and when i start opening up the door lots of spiders came down and next thing you know im outside looki...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 7:06am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
can't call for help
I have started having nightmares a lot lately (about once a week for several months) - they are all different but there is one detail that is in every one of them. Some sort of crime is threatening me, my home, and children; I will try to call 911 5 or 6 times, but...
Views: 472   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2014 5:39pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream in forest with creatures
Apologies if my typing and nature of my works is not great but this is my first time trying this again and I really want to reach out for support and help and i don’t think anyone i know can help me with the problems I face. I am having recurring vivid and horr...
Views: 447   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 11, 2014 7:39am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My sister's dream
My sister is deciding whether to continue going to a French high school or an English high school next year.I told her about te dreams answering our questions.So here is her dream,she is 14 years old.She thinks the dream started at a random persons house.A family she...
Views: 504   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 9, 2014 6:02am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
I had almost the same exact dream as my ex, on the same night.
So a few nights ago I had a dream that I was on a cruise ship. I was walking around the ship, looking for my ex boyfriend. I walked down a corridor with multiple rooms and kept checking them to see if he was in one of them. Eventually I found him and we found an empt...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2014 5:16am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

stats from 7-14-10 to the present