Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Angels
I was quietly stepping out of a church of Universal Brotherhood into a ray of sun. I was outdoors. The day was mild and perfect. I felt very calm, at peace, and aware. I looked into the distance and there were angels of light - sapphire, ruby, gold, and emerald...
Views: 527   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2014 6:27am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream of murder and insanity
About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night after having a bizarre and terrifyingly vivid dream. I wrote it down as soon as I could and woke up the next morning with this crazy story before me. It's so random that I'm having trouble interpreting what it me...
Views: 507   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2014 6:41am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Talking cat
Hello! I was wondering if you could give me some insights on a dream I had 3 days ago. I dreamt of a bicolor cat, black and white. It was a real, flesh and blood cat. And though I do not remember what I was doing prior to the core part of the dream (I think I...
Views: 534   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 4, 2014 6:19am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream of murder and insanity
About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night after having a bizarre and terrifyingly vivid dream. I wrote it down as soon as I could and woke up the next morning with this crazy story before me. It's so random that I'm having trouble interpreting what it me...
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 5:38pm
by Abby
Sulfer Smell In Dream
So last night I had a dream where the smell of sulfur in the air was so thick you could taste it in your mouth and feel it in your throat. I was once told by a woman who was a dream therapist to pay very close attention to things like smell that you experience in dre...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 7:06pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Common Themes in my Dreams
It would be pretty cool if I can get someone's interpretation out of these. :D Anyway. 1. It's hard to fly higher than a car's height 2. It's even harder to breathe fire 3. I'm always escaping my house through the method of windows or running out and jumping th...
Views: 525   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 5:10am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Door Between the Worlds
In this dream I enter into the past through a secret door. From a distance I can see what appears to be a native American people who are living beside a frozen lake in a land of ice and snow. The scene occurs in twilight when the sun is setting, but it seems that i...
Views: 748   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 5:01am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Eating in dreams...
And I don't mean food. I've had several dreams where i swallow living things whole... a kitten, for example. the wierd part is that these things never die in the dreams. they always wind up being regurgitated and living the rest of their life as if nothing happened....
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 5:21am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Life long recurring dreams.
For as long as I can remember and since I have kept a dream journal I have had the same dream recur over and over.   It always starts with me walking through this gorgeous park.  Everywhere I look are people I have met in my life.  Some I know bette...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 10:49am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Bob
Football and Cat dream
This recent dream is a continuation of a previous dreams. The previous dream I wanted to play football at this Division 1 university. I went back to school as a grad student and somehow was able to play a few plays. I was much older then the regular players and while...
Views: 521   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 8:42am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
pregnant
This dream started with a drive to a desert like landscape with my family. There was a sense of some kind of unease. I remember getting out of the car, there was a small fire in the background. Then this sense of hauntedness or death. The second part of the dream...
Views: 542   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 2:22am
by Magdalena
Nun
Hello, I have two dreams in a row. First one is with nun who prepared exam for myself and she wanted me to answer the question how I clean my car. I remember that I wrote many pages about that but have also many workbooks. And when I finally finished I started...
Views: 534   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2014 4:30am
by Katarzyna
Bec
Eerie Horse Imagery
Hello, This is my dream. It is the only dream I can ever remembered having that involved horses. I'm looking at laboratory where an older female scientist is observing 2 horses. The horses are standing submerged in large tanks of water. They are connected to...
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2014 6:45am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Ladybug that Grew Big
I had a dream just last night in which I was diving down into a shallow stream of crystal clear flowing water. At the bottom of the stream I grabbed a handful of pebbles and a small ladybug that didn't move and seemed like it was dead. When I came up out of the str...
Views: 497   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2014 1:47pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Bob
Nude dream
I recently attended a weekend personal growth retreat. During one part of the retreat I had really felt overwhelmed and "perceived" I was being criticized for being there and attending previous workshops. I felt like I was being "judged" and going to be "humiliated"...
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2014 12:42pm
by Bob
date rape savior
Where I remember my dream beginning, I was in a older man's apt. The dream was very realistic. I'm not sure what I was doing there, but it grew uncomfortable so I left, realized I forgot my cellphone and went back to get it while realizing I never took it out of my p...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2014 6:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Ann
Baby tiger
In my 2nd dream, I am at my neighbors and they have a baby tiger and three kids running around. The baby tiger goes outside to play but pretty soon we hear screeching and I realize it sounds like a red tail hawk. I look out the window at one point and the tiger is ha...
Views: 495   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2014 2:02pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Reoccurring dream that leaves me upset days after!
2 weeks ago I dreamt my paternal grandmother who is dead was back alive but dying again. I had a very close relationship with my paternal grandmother and I was extremely emotional days after this dream. This week I had the same dream except it was my maternal grandfa...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 8:27am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Help with my dream
Hello, Can someone help me interpret this dream I can not fully recall the dream. What I do recall is I was on a bridge and I jump off the bridge and landed on the bottom of the ocean. Everything was crystal clear and I was surrounded by a rainbow of beautiful co...
Views: 480   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 5:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Cat bite
* a cat is biting my right hand; I am aware that it is doing so; I am looking at it - knowingly I do not want to hurt it, yet it is hurting me. In other words I could use my superior strength to forcably stop it but I choose not to bc I don't want to hurt it (or mak...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 5:27am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Architect goes crazy
a disturbing dream that I think woke me * I am with others in a room on one side of a glass door. A young woman arrives, she is on the other side of the glass door; she opens it, and is about to enter, when a man with me (on the inside) lunges viciously at her....
Views: 546   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 7, 2014 5:16pm
by Justin
Dreams where a car wreaks/falls off cliffs
I have had countless dreams that envolve cars. I have had three that were basically the same, but happened a little diffrently by how it crashed. I had one where i was in the car with my mom, she was driving sorta faster than usual, as usual, i was a scardey cat, she...
Views: 483   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 3, 2014 11:08pm
by Gracie
I dreamed i was the opposite gender multiple times
I have had about five dreams where i am a male. I'm not sure why i keep having them. I have some information that might help the dream interpertation. I think allot about what my life would happen to be like if i was a boy, as a girl, i am one who is intrested in thi...
Views: 499   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 3, 2014 10:56pm
by Gracie
Watching a Plane Crash
The Dream: I was standing in my parents' back yard watching a small engine airplane flying over an open field. (I think it was night or maybe twilight, but I'm not certain about this.) The airplane would fly up high and then dive back towards the ground and plane...
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2014 6:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
moon, water, snake and eagle
First, i saw a full moon, very big. I was in a car in a dark road with my wife, when I realized someone was aproaching I felt an odd energy. My wufe left the car and i told her to run away while I started to confront the strange person. In other dream, but the sim...
Views: 647   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2014 6:02am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Covenant
I dreamt i was holding my man hand walking/running past a lady on the floor reading playing cards and i said to her can you read mine and she looked up and said your the covenant and then i kept walking/running fast with my man in a room which looked sinful and befor...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2014 9:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Hotel Deviousness
In my dream I am in my 20's, wand thin, and have long blonde hair. (In waking, I am thin but not as thin as in the dream and I have brown hair - just to show the contrast). I am wearing jean shorts, a grey tank top and a red jacket (it's a vibrant color and lovely...
Views: 679   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 5:46pm
by Jackie
Jr
The Contract
The setting of the dream is in the present. The location of the dream is at my in-laws house (though, there are parts of the house that are different from the actual house). In the dream I find a small object, but I don't think of it as being anything unusual....
Views: 704   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 28, 2014 10:23am
by Jr
Earthquake
Thank you for this forum, and the service you provide. Just like the previous person who dreamed of an earthquake I just moved my family and I across the U.S. and started a new job 3 months ago. I am going through some adaptation pains. More than I expected. I was...
Views: 683   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 9:41pm
by Jamel
disaster coming
a string of dreams - this the most recent - a few nights ago in a house / building : I have a feeling / a premonition that something bad is about to happen (I think I hear an earthquake) so I grab my wife and get outdoors - although my behaviour seems bizarre to...
Views: 582   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 5:09pm
by Justin
What are my dreams telling me about a guy
Hey, so I have been close with a guy for 2 years! It's a long story, but everytime I try to back away from him, because I feel it ain't going anywhere I have a dream where we are a couple, and everything is great. I then wake up missing him and we get close again an...
Views: 483   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2014 5:51am
by Anonymous
under water
Hi Jerry and others, I cannot re-collect the whole dream but as I remember I was in a swimming pool. I was possibly with my partner (currently we have a separation of sorts). This person was also possibly a teacher. Anyway, we, together were going to go underwater...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2014 7:00pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Two Long Lines
Okay I really know nothing about this website or anything but i've tried other sites and they all suck so here goes nothing. Before I tell you my dream you should know. I used to go to this school about 9 months ago but, i only went there for a short while. I hated i...
Views: 500   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 7:09am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Random
Rowing down William right dock with work colleagues in an orange life boat but instead of rowing through water it was rats. Wtf does this mean ?
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2014 10:25am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about no confidence?
Last night I had this dream, and I am trying to interpret it myself but I'm having a hard time and need some input. In the dream, the key parts started with me at my parents house, and I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my teeth were cracking and b...
Views: 516   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 1:15pm
by Abby
Jen
The Sun
About a year ago I had a dream I saw the sun hitting earth, people start running and I even feel the heat. The sun has black spots and was so bright. I don't remember watching any disaster movies. Do you think this symbolise anything? Thanks
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 3:46pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jen
Boyfriend saving strangers baby from drowning in swimming pool
Last night in my dream my boyfriend saved a baby from drowning in a swimming pool,but I sat in the pool didn't do nothing because I didn't see anyone drowning. After the rescue the baby's parents appeared, but they didn't look worried. Can you explain my dream please...
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 7:55am
by Jen
Auras And Aliens
Hello, I recently starting keeping a journal beside my bed at night to write down ideas (I'm an aspiring fiction writer), because I find the best Ideas come to me in the middle of the night when my son wakes up, or in the morning... anyway, the first night I started...
Views: 533   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2014 7:59am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
AGV
Dream about the North Pole, polar bears, penguins, elks and tattoos
I had a dream I was in the North Pole. I was visiting my sister there and we were staying at a place that was on an island glacier. The house was right by the water and to get to other places in the North Pole we had to swim the ocean which was not cold at all. Actua...
Views: 488   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2014 6:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
jay
lucid dreaming
Ok I've been lucid dreaming for the past week. Every night I'm in a different place just depends on whats on tv. Nevertheless I shape the world around me and... Ican fly... in every dream (I hate flying) I'm always scared at first but I have to will myself to do...
Views: 440   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 2:56pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Space Chase
Would appreciate some perspective on this dream, which was all in color. I am on a space mission pursuing a "bad guy" (kinda vague figure)who is an alien. He has the ability to go to some corner of the universe where there is no space/time continuum. We have f...
Views: 593   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 6:13pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Blood Ritual
I have a weird dream that I was protecting a sword, dagger and a cup but it got stolen then I became a part of a blood ritual where the two whose been doing the ritual cuts my right palm and drinks the blood from it. After the ritual they left me on the floor, the ot...
Views: 484   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 10:21am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
polar vortex dream
Interesting that they are talking about the extreemly cold weather and the polar vortex. A couple nights ago I dreampt of an explanation of where the winds come from. First I saw the air moving from west to east like it always does across the U.S. Then the picture...
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2014 7:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Clothes in My Closet
Hello Jerry. This is one of my reoccurring dreams. Last night I dreamed that I found a bunch of new clothes in my closet. As I went through my closet I found more and more of them. As I found more clothes I felt excited because I had no idea that I had so many nice c...
Views: 773   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 8:55am
by jimi
Parties and Recurring dreams
So I had a dream that I was invited to this party for church, I really didn't want to go to this party and I dodn't know what is was for, either, but I went anyway. One of my friends threw a wet cloth in my mouth for sitting in her spot. Everyone was dressed in costu...
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 6:18am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
adrift on a hulk
Dear Jerry, I have just read your most recent reply to my previous post ("two dreams") and am amazed at how accurately the mind tells what we are not able or do not wish to know or remember, through dreams. Events which took place in the "future" of both those dre...
Views: 510   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 5:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
3 kisses
A short dream- I ran into my Godfather (who in real life has just re-married). I realised I had not yet congratulated him so I ran over to him and hugged him and said congratulations. As I was hugging him I kissed him on the chest three times...as if to convey a spec...
Views: 486   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 26, 2013 2:59pm
by Jerry Gifford
visit from beyond
Hi Jerry, merry xmas and happy new year. Apologies if this has come through twice as first time I lost internet connection. Two dreams I have had have me concerned, I could let go of the first one however now i have had a second similar one I am concerned, so your i...
Views: 494   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 7:02am
by Jerry Gifford
Bob
The Choice
I'm climbing on a ladder through the clouds in the dark, until I reach the top and find myself in a sort of dark room, although there are no walls. There are two things, left of me is a chest and to the right is a gate. It's like I have a choice, without think...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2013 7:25am
by Jerry Gifford
Fighting
A strange dream, cannot recollect everything but I was fighting with some kind of male, fighting with his powers. I was trying to invent a pillow or some sort of material that if I touched my head/forehead against it my head would disappear, i would disappear, my mat...
Views: 505   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 5:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
two dreams
Dear Jerry, I have not posted or visited your site much for quite awhile. For more than a year, I have been working with a really good psychoanalyst and getting some insight into my early life and how that has affected my current state of being. For the first many...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 16, 2013 5:41am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Someone help :(
I'm hoping someone can help me? last night i had a terrifying dream. It was more so this morning, my boyfriend got up early to go to work and i said bye then i led there for about 5 minutes, and even though i cant remember it, i must have fallen asleep. At this poi...
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 1:09pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
scary dream
my dreams have suddenly changed dimensions :( hello. my dream starts where a friend offers to rent us a property for free,as we were in some kind of trouble, i remember looking around it with him, thinking each little wing would suit each member of the family, then...
Views: 539   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 6:54am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
knife dream
I was with my husband at the zoo. We saw the most beautiful and friendly dog, then someone just threw a knife at the dog and it died. Then the next minute we realized, it was falling knives but my husband protected me and nothing happened to us. What does this mean?
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013 5:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A scary dream with me, my brother and somebody else
Hello Jerry, you've provided some really good insights about my dreams a couple of months ago (the "dirty beach" dream) and I'm really thankful for your detailed answers. I hope that you could help me with the interpretation of a quite unsettling dream which I had...
Views: 679   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 8, 2013 9:19pm
by Shatobrian
Bizarre dream
My dream began in an underground tunnel where I was in one of Derren Browns audiences. He asked for volunteers to try out this gadget he had. A man volunteered himself and he put this headband on that had 3small pads on it. Then Derren did/said something and the man...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 6, 2013 1:43pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
What does my dream mean
Well I started asking myself questions before I go to bed so that my dreams would be able to answer them. Last night I asked myself how I could become closer with this one person who is my friend, I only remember small fragments of the dream like I was in a ballet st...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2013 6:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Kidnap and Murder in House dream
I'm with a group of people in a house hiding from the bad guy who (flash forward) ends up on the roof with most of them holding a gun on them. I'm still hiding and trying to figure out what to do. He makes some demands which I don't know what they are and to prove he...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2013 12:57pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A women with a green snake around her neck
Dear Jerry, I've had this dream, which has creep-ed me out a bit. The background to the dream is, I'm going to be seeing this lady in a couple of days in a sports competition which she will be with her family, she knows I like her. So, I see this women I fancy...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2013 7:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A dream about an idol? Or more?
Hi! I'm Beba, and i'm 13. I have looked up to the guitarist of my favorite band, Frank Iero, for a long time. Ever since my dad left when I was around 11, I was indulging myself in music. Being completely honest, I was never close to my father, so being young and no...
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2013 7:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
one scene dream
this is my most very recent dream, i dont ever remember a dream like it. i am standing in front of a huge black widow, but the mark on its back is white, it appears as if sitting on a door (head pointing downwards), though there is no door. nothing moves, though the...
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2013 7:47pm
by Harley
reoccurring nightmare
I've been having the same two dreams for a while and they leave me quite breathless when I wake up first one started when I was younger I am in bed asleep when I get woken up by a man climbing through my window dressed all in black which wakes me up, I try to...
Views: 480   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 23, 2013 7:37am
by Rollingsuicide
recurring dream
hello, my recurring dream is that i am standing in a street,and the air itself is pinky-purple. i feel fear, from the rumbling and grumbling (tiny physical tremors) in everything around me, though around me is silence i know i must get inside, i approach a house door...
Views: 553   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 23, 2013 5:40am
by Harley
LW
The Magic Key
I am in a Japanese garden with many artistic displays. There are many Japanese people about.I am with two Japanese girls; they say something mean to me and I reply in turn, then I bend down and find a list of magic words. It is torn and wrinkled as if it fell from so...
Views: 536   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:34am
by LW
pat
Killing Frogs
Dear Jerry, I would appreciate your insight into what this dream might mean. You have given me new ways to look at my dreams in the past and I am grateful for your help. Pat KILLING FROGS I am outside standing on a green lawn that is my front yard in the dream...
Views: 508   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2013 12:17pm
by pat
Nightmare
Hiya I had this dream last night and finding it hard to shake it off and can't stop thinking about it. I am laid in bed sleeping when I hear my son screaming "mummy!" Over and over again. So get up and go to him and when I walk into his room he is stood screaming...
Views: 485   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2013 11:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
An almost press conference dream with purple emphasis and females
Dear Jerry, In this dream, I see a lady who I fancy, which she is dressed in a purple dress. She is sitting with other females on a single rectangle table going across (all the females are sitting on the same side to her left and right). There is another table to...
Views: 515   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2013 5:32am
by Luke
animal dream
i am in bed and i notice a crocodiles tail poking from underneath the bed, as i notice it, it starts to walk out from under the bed and begin to stand, as it is reaching full height it transforms into a giant mouse, who starts eating a red apple, i notice crumbs fall...
Views: 541   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 8:41pm
by Harley
ZK
Flying over a land of snow
I had this dream that I am in this vast land which is covered with snow. I am standing in the middle of this land and I can see the end of the earth ( the circular shape). All of a sudden I start flying and I am very relax I am not afraid and I continue flying. I am...
Views: 505   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 12:47pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreaming of turning constantly left in a river and a road
I have had a couple of dreams that overemphasized the left side or turning left so I will post them here and hope for some insight as they seem to be telling me something extremely important which i am not able to understand. 1) Several months ago I dreamt that I...
Views: 640   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 12, 2013 3:33pm
by William1981
Dream about my uncle
This a dream about my dead uncle I had about three years ago, but I haven't been able to shake it. I was at a church with my aunt (my uncle's sister.) There was some kind of ceremony going on, but I'm not sure what it was meant to be. My aunt and I weren't part o...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2013 6:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Mel
Strange Dream
I had not gone to bed until about 12am that night. My dream was very strange, and Id love to get some help on what it means. It started as i was sitting on the floor with a couch in front of me(It was very low, as i could see behind it). There was a large window on t...
Views: 582   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 7, 2013 5:08pm
by Mel
Bob
Swallowing a screw
I had two brief dreams togther. The first, I was back at an old job. The second, I was swallowing a screw and the voice said "this will pass." I Have litigation with the ex-employer. Some of it rough. Have decided after a recent backslide on the litigation to appe...
Views: 809   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 7:32pm
by Bob
Dream Research:Jungian Psyche & the New Science
A few articles from Science Daily I came across this morning I thought most interesting. I am always looking for new evidence to why and what we dream and the new science provides insights to this. But more importantly the 'new science' mostly confirms Jungian dream...
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 6:42am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Cobra
Hi, can you please help me to interpret my snake dream? I am standing by water. I can see water, definitely not dirty, but also not very clear, but I don’t remember exactly cause my attention was completely on the snake which was on the water surface twirled in...
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2013 1:43pm
by Lucy
What's Going On In A Baby's Mind?
First off let me speak about a video that is featured at the Huffington Post that talks about the 'genius of babies' and describes the great bounds science has made in understanding how a baby's brain works. It wasn't too many years ago it was thought an infant had a...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2013 2:13pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreams about Oxygen
I've had recurring dreams my entire life, and I have always been able to recall the majority of my dreams. For the past few weeks I've been having different variations of dreams all centered around oxygen. In this dream, Earth was running out of oxygen. It was...
Views: 1067   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 7:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Living Dream (Following Bliss)
Hello! I came upon this website after reading Joseph Campbell and searching google for a quote I read. The quote I found here: http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/bliss.html His idea is, "If you are following your bliss, you are enjoying [the...] life within you, al...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A game that ends in disaster
Ok! In this dream I was playing this game with my friends where we had to find specific objects in a certain amount of time. However to get to one of the objects we had to release a huge vicious dog that would chase us for the rest of the game. Because of this stupid...
Views: 515   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 10:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Childhood Experiences/Influences as a Precursor to Adult Personality
One area where I tend to agree with Freud more so than Jung is the importance of early childhood as the precursor to personality and actions in later life. Here is a quick reference to something I read this morning about Lee Harvey Oswald's childhood and his reasons...
Views: 639   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 6:14am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Brains flush toxic waste in sleep
I've often stated my belief that dreams have a therapeutic value and are a vital part of the 'exercising' brain when we sleep. A new study now shows, and re-enforces the theory, the biological makeup of the brain works to 'clean' the brain. An article out today in th...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 5:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
invalid ticket
Hi Jerry!I hope you can help me. I had a dream about having a ticket but cannot use it because the port does not exist. What I can recall in the dream is that I was about to go somewhere south of the country and I asked my friend to book a ticket for me. When I arriv...
Views: 545   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 11:40pm
by kate
Latest dream
Once again seeking your help with a dream I can not quite wrap my head around. You are always so spot on with your help, so here it is: I was visiting at the home of a friend. I was alone there when suddenly I felt something going on in the area between my solar plex...
Views: 519   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 9:29am
by kathy
Kathy & Kate Dream Posts
I will provide an interpretation to your dream in the morning {Sunday}. I have to start early and have a full day ahead of me today. I want to have time to give a proper analysis. Jerry
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 7:55am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
snow
hi gerard it's been a long time since i asked for an advice/interpretation. i wish that you can help me again on these three dreams which occurred three consecutive nights..the first one , a fly went straight into my mouth that i salivated while trying to remove it...
Views: 578   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 7:26am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
strange n scary nightmares
hay so my friend said this was a good site, anyways i keep having nightmares they are all mostly different except for the end part just b4 i wake up where in the dream i always die at the end in a very horrible way. well i spose ill just tell ya last nights nightmare...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 7:16am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Turtles and Penguins
Had the weirdest dream last night about a beach with turtles on it, the beach was really long there were heaps of turtles mostly small, when i walked up the back of the beach the turtles seemed stranded, then a big wave came and the turtle slowly one by one began t...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2013 5:15pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Love
I had two very different dreams last night, one after another. In the first, I was in a room with a bunch of girls and a panel of guys from a fraternity. They had given us all one letter to read but I had gotten 3. Two of them were from a handsome stranger that I hav...
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 6:52am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
gay man in dreams
A lot of my dreams lately have included me switching from myself or what i believe to be myself to a man which generally signifies my dreams becoming a lot less innocent... Last night my dream went from me exploring a city to suddenly being a man receiving fellatio f...
Views: 598   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 6:11am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
friend's dream
Hello! My friend tells me that's she's having dreams about her ex-boyfriend. She's finding it disturbing, since she doesn't think of him at all, neither she has any remorse... I decided to post here (with her knowledge) hoping to get some help for her. Some bac...
Views: 497   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 5:45pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
intruders nightmare hostage
Dear Jerry, The dream saga continues. First I dreamt of a spider biting me and cobwebs, then the hospital and neck operation. Last night there were intruders in the house. We (my family of 4) lived in a block, where there were other rooms and occupants on the...
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 11, 2013 5:46am
by Magdalena
Two Pythons
I am standing with someone outside beside a shallow garden pool. I look down and two huge red-orange pythons are wrapped around each other in it. I look up to tell my friend we have trouble here and then suddenly one of them is right beside me! The head is as big as...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2013 8:21am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreaming of being taken away from mother.
A long time ago, around the age of five, I dreamt of being taken forcefully from my mother (odd enough, I remember at the time I was sleeping in my mother's bed). I remember being dragged to a white car by a person. As I looked out the back window, I remember my eyes...
Views: 475   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2013 7:39am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
nightmare of spider
This felt like a nightmare. I walk into a bathroom with a large mirror. There are cobwebs around. There is a huge light brown spider on the web. I am hoping I can miss him as I move through. He moves towards me and bites me hard on my back. I try to remove him away....
Views: 559   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 1:54pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Vivid dream about breaking free from a old peoples home
Had a nightmare where i was stuck in a nursing home where they had activities at slotted times through out the day you had to attended or the staff would badger you till you did. I bumped into my ex who was crying because her family had put her in the same home sh...
Views: 527   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 3:52pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
running with tomato dream
so i was in this darkened field, the clouds were grey i was holding a tomato in my arms bigger than my head, in was a ripe tomato, and as i was running people appeared chasing after me in appearing from random places trying to take the huge tomato from me, i kept ru...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 3:38pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Pat
If I Only Had Gloves
A recent dream of mine for your consideration. Thank you. IF I ONLY HAD GLOVES Driving with some others and we stop at an open spot in the country. We walk across an expanse of green grass and the remnants of an old circus, here and there are scattered parts of ri...
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 1:52pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
cobra dream that still nags me after 30 years
i asked the great spirit to show me how i could manage to get through life, i was nine and wanted to die because life was so awful, that night i had this dream. i am drawn towards a patch of nettles in my backyard and when i approach they part and i see a trapdoor,...
Views: 556   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 4, 2013 5:49pm
by harley
I saw my baby
December 2012 I got pregnant. It wasnt planned and I definately wasnt ready for one but I was SO excited. I knew my baby was going to be a girl. In march, when I was thirteen weeks, I lost my baby. I was and still am miserable, but it is so hard to find someone to ta...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 1:28pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
from going to never having dreams to having very real like dreams
Ok..like any other dream idk how it started. I remember being in a post apocalyptic world and for some reason I was in wal mart with my fiance. I've been learninghow to box and I remember this guy following us around so I was like f this im a grown ass man lets go, y...
Views: 524   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 7:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Painting a woman inside of a box
I had a dream last night that I was drawing with charcoal inside of a box, kind of like a small model or a diorama. I was trying to draw an image of a girl/woman, but the charcoal kept smudging and it looked too dark and I was getting frustrated. Suddenly, I noticed...
Views: 501   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 3:02pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
dream intepretation
Hello everyone, I am hoping someone will be able to help me interpret a dream I had two days ago. I had a dream that I was driving on a dirt road between endless fields of corn drying out before harvest. The corn stacks were very tall, yellowish greenish color....
Views: 528   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 11:20am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Riding Bike Through Closing Gates
Hi Jerry - Gottagrip of "Howling Great Dane" Watching myself ride a bike from above. (30 feet above?)It is night. It's pitch black at my margins, as I am riding, seemingly, under a spotlight. I am alone. riding in a straight line. I am riding across a blank, f...
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 7:14am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Three people, snow and fire.
There was a man; news reporter-like, somewhat square chin, fair coloured hair, travelling around a place, perhaps clearwater, florida, because of the auspicious placement of a 7-11. The man went to meet two girls. One of them was a bit paunchy and obnoxious, but the...
Views: 557   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 3:54pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jerry's Dream-Driving a Loaded Truck
I had a dream last night that I awoke to early this morning with it fresh in my mind. I reference the 'clearness' of memory of the dream because most dreams I have are not remembered without some real effort {and often not at all}. I attribute this type dream to its...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 10:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Leaving my boyfriend for someone else.
Last night I dreamt that I left my boyfriend of 5 years for a guy that I have known for are really long time and who used to go out with in the past (I still have very strong feelings for him).. There is a lot of history between us and we have a vey deep connection t...
Views: 518   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 6:57pm
by Anonymous
Relevant dream with a beautiful women
Dear Jerry, I had a very relevant dream which may correlate to my previous dream. I would also like to state I'm become more comfortable in the presence of such women and more assertive with my sister. Here's the dream: This dream is in the daytime in the dr...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 3:18pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My father
Hi Jerry, Trust you are well and enjoying life! My dream: I am walking with my father (he died in 1979). We are walking at night in what appears to be winter. It was a long walk, the path was very straight with the only variance being snow/ice or a black surface....
Views: 648   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 4:22pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Struggle with sorceress
I had a very strange dream some time ago. I was in a large house, definitely not my own, where there was a sorceress who was looking for a pill that would give her some extraordinary powers. My 'job' or mission was to prevent her from obtaining that pill, and I’...
Views: 607   Replies: 20
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 11:08am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Castle dreams.
For the last several weeks I have been having dreams of myself in various castles. I am dressed in old (like age but look really nice) dresses and it's a ball type setting. I always dance with the same young man, however the castles change each night. The first night...
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 2:36pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Childhood crush
Hello, I frequently dream about the boy I really, really liked liked as a child and most of my teen years. At least a couple times each month. Every time the dream has a different setting, but he is always there. He usually never speaks to me. But he is always wal...
Views: 609   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 2:06pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
mass shooting and rape
Hi Jerry, I had a disturbing dream that I was in what was supposed to be an abandoned prison, there was a man in army greens with a machine gun shooting innocent people at random. I found a place to hide where I thought I might be safe and it was a prison cell, I en...
Views: 670   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 5:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Zombie apocalypse plus falling in love
OKay, I just found this forum because I had a dream I would like to figure out. Last night I dreamt I was in the mist of the zombie apocalypse. No one I was with I knew. I was in a town I've never seen before. Well While we were on the move we came across a house we...
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 4:22pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Site Search
I have added the Google site search to the Dream Forum for anyone who wishes to search the 3500+ posts using keywords. It is located at the bottom of the page. You can type in keywords and access those pages that contain those specific words. Example: keywords-childh...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 3:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Howling Great Dane with Glowing blue eyes
In front room of unfamiliar house...Big storm Outside I look at the front entrance and notice a small doggie door A huge Great Dane bursts through the doggie door. He momentarily disappears into the back of the house. Runs back past me and through the hole in the...
Views: 608   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 7:18am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Time Travel
This is a dream I had recently that I completely forgot about! I feel that it was very symbolic but am not entirely sure how. It's sort of strange/disturbing so sorry for that :/ In the dream I had 9 siblings. (In reality I only have 5) I had 5 younger sisters and...
Views: 507   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 3:14pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Series of Dreams
Hello again! This occurred a couple nights ago. I had 3 fairly brief dreams that all happened in the same night. I am including them all because I heard that your dreams in one night all have similar themes as they are trying to give you the same message, and I want...
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 24, 2013 7:59am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Nat
Decapitated Head
Hi, Last night I had the strangest dream. I dream that I was walking along in a public place and I saw a man without his head. He was naked and was staggering around. He had soiled himself as well. I looked down at the ground and picked up his head - he was quite...
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2013 1:17pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Mother Archetype & John Kennell's Advocacy of Bonding
A brief note of an obituary in today's NY Times of John Kennell at the age of 91. Dr. Kennell was a former head neonatologist at University hospital in Cleveland who lead a research project in the 60s that helped change the attitudes toward bonding between mother and...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2013 7:40am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My New Avatar, A 'Reflection' of an old Avatar
My New Avatar on the left and below Jerry
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 6:24pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Two dreams I had,right after the other, didn't wake up in between
Ok, so this will be my first time posting anything about my dreams on here. So here goes, if anyone wants to have a go at telling me what they mean, I'm open to hearing them. My first dream started out with me seeing a young girl, she looked about 7 or 8; she had...
Views: 671   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 6:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
EarthDance Festival and Dream Workshops
Seminar at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. I will be giving workshops on dreams at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. this Friday and Saturday, Sept. 19-22 at 12 noon and again at 2PM each day. I invite all to attend and have a great time for a gre...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2013 8:40pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Recent dream
Hello Jerry. It has been a very long time since I submitted a dream for your assistance with interpretation. Just a short back ground on the guy in the dream. He was a long ago lover for whom I still carry a flame. We had a two year passionate love affair and ended i...
Views: 511   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2013 8:35pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
New dream capture technology - discussion about the implications of a global dream database
hello everyone, I was curious what everyone thinks about this article: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/09/an-app-to-build-a-database-of-the-worlds-dreams/279753/ Since it seems like you could connect w/ a global community around dreaming...
Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 7:09pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Unsettling dream
I had this dream on Wednesday night and it hasn't left me. I dreamed that my husband and I were being held hostage. These men had my husband at gunpoint as if they were about to shoot him. My husband was tied to a chair, with a gag in his mouth. As these men got clos...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 5:35am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreaming about an attractive women (intriguing dream)
Dear Jerry Gifford, I'd like to say I'm viewed as attractive to women and have been even asked out, although I'm a bit shy communication wise. So the dream goes: I'm upstairs in my bedroom and I see this very beautiful petite young women (roughly 19-20 years...
Views: 588   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 12, 2013 6:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Lost of weight
Hello! I had a dream in which people around me were telling me how much I had lost weight. They seemed happy for me. I remember feeling my pants with my hands and I realized that they were now too large for me. That weight lost gave me satisfaction. Thanks for...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 5:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
bizarre dream
Okay. My dreams tend to be quite bizarre. I am watching the dream 90% of the time like an observer of others or situations. Two dreams that I have had the last 2 nights are I am watching from an above window looking down on two odd, gangly, pale beings,they look l...
Views: 538   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 8, 2013 3:23pm
by hapy2be
Crazy dream
Last night I fell asleep watching Sabrina the teenage witch. I dreamed of the end of the world. But it was odd. Me and my sister whose little went out and went to see a movie, and as we were walking, which seemed like out of grand central station, buildings were on f...
Views: 509   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 8, 2013 8:05am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Vivid dream I had about someone as a child that now seems to be connecting me to someone
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure this out. As a child around the age of 6-7, I have a dream about me and this boy who I have never met, skipping around in a gymnasium in a circle on tiles that would light up with various colors. I stood back off...
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 6:49am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A strange dream about a walk on a beach and ...lots of dirt
Hello, I am writing here for the first time. Please forgive me if my English isn't perfect, but it's actually not my mother tongue (I am from Europe, I currently live in Germany). I've had a somewhat strange dream one night ago. I think that it could be significant...
Views: 552   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 5, 2013 6:34pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
reoccurring place? but not dream?
I've never had to ask someone what my dream's meanings are for me. I am usually quite in tune with myself, and have been for a while. I have a vague idea of what this might mean, but i wanted to get some other opinions to broaden my own interpretation.... thank you....
Views: 637   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 5, 2013 6:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dad came through to my ex
I receive a phone call today from my ex. He tells me he had a dream of my dad. My dad was sitting at a table, Marco sits down across from him looks at him smiles and says "Fred, you look great". My dad never responded, just stared at him. Marco doesn't dream....
Views: 633   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2013 6:59pm
by Tawnya
Weirdest dream you've ever had
I had this one dream where I was at Safeway, in the chip aisle, and I was just sort of sitting there behind a school desk. You know, the sort of desks that have the little part where you can put your books in. Anyways, I was sitting there when all of a sudden my dad...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2013 9:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
most horrifying dream i have ever had
ok, so i know i had you interpret one already, but after being convinced that you know what you are talking about, im going to tell you my most disturbing dream...it may not seem scary to read, but i have never felt a terror more profound in any waking moment of my l...
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2013 9:20pm
by Lindsey
I was the ghost
I dreamed I was spending the night in an old house. A wind picked up out of nowhere and began rustling the sheets - I realised there was a ghost in the room. I felt it was only a matter of time before it swept me up into the air too. I was scared and leaned over to t...
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 2, 2013 10:23am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
How to Interpret Your Dreams
A project I have been wanting to undertake for sometime now is under way. Yesterday I began creating pages on 'How to Interpret Your Dreams' at my The Power of Dreams website. I hope to have the pages completed within a week. This first page provides some good insigh...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2013 7:31pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Radio Interview on WMEL Radio August 19, 2013
I will be talking with Seeta Durjan Begui of WMEL radio in Melbourne Fl on her weekly program View Point with Seeta & Friends. The date is August 19, 2013 at 12 noon. Jerry
Views: 607   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2013 10:32am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Disturbing dream about making out with my niece
I really need some insight on a fairly disturbing dream I had last night. Basically, its me making out with my teenage niece who is 13 years younger than me. Just to give a bit of background, I am a woman in my 30s and I am straight. In the dream, I am back in my old...
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2013 6:40am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Shot in the Head
I was on vacation last week in Prague, Czech Republic and I had the strangest dream. I was in the middle of a conflict between two groups of people that I didn't really know. I went over to the house of one of the groups. It was a condo with orange shag carpeting...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2013 7:14am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Brother (Surreal Dream, Need Help Understanding)
I generally forget my dreams/nightmares as soon as I wake up, even if I try to old on to them. However, I had a dream this morning that stuck with me. As soon as I woke up I typed it up. hoping to show friends, as it was rather creepy. I ended up researching certai...
Views: 499   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 18, 2013 11:01am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Ingenious Minds
No, this post is not about my ingenious mind. If anything I am far from being anything near a genius. My IQ according to standard tests {which I believe are flawed} is average at best. What I want to talk about {among other things} is a program I saw on the SCIFI ch...
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2013 9:10am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Train
Hello Jerry, Previously you helped me a lot with my dreams. I have more which I am not certain of. Train dream. I was conductor. I had large train and want to take lots of people in it for long trip. Before I discussed with menagment that I won't take containe...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2013 8:51am
by Katarzyna
Witch Girl
Hello! Ok I will admit this dream is rather long, so please bear with me. I will share my attempted interpretation afterwards.I've actually been having many vivid dreams lately....nightmares....ick. Alright so in this dream I was back in school. It was the night...
Views: 511   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2013 7:18pm
by Anna
SOMEONE HELP PLEASE
Last night i had the strangest of dreams. I have never had one like this before in the 14 years that i have been living. I had not been watching scary movies, or anything like that before i went to sleep. The dream started in my paddock, in the far right hand corn...
Views: 622   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 13, 2013 8:37am
by Anonymous
J
dream with my deceased father
8 months ago I lost my father to cancer treatments which later caused development of pneumonia. A dream I just had, started with myself sitting on a couch in an unknown home and looking through a photo album. My dad walked in and asked if I had found his batteries...
Views: 465   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2013 1:40pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about me being kidnapped
In the beginning of this dream, I was with my co-workers and we were in a dark room. There were two or three women co-workers, and they had laid out sheets on the floor and were lying down. There were also one or two kids which belonged to the women, and they had bro...
Views: 480   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 7:51pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
I can't figure out this dream..
I had a job in a kind of port of discharge. There was another coworker. There was also a third person who was Paulo Portas (public figure - vice-prime-minister of Portugal). He was speaking about oil. He said he bought this oil for a kind of boiler. Paulo Portas spok...
Views: 485   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 8:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My dream self lost her sight?
Hey! It's me again. I came here about a month ago with my question on my I couldn't WALK in my dreams. Since then, I think it's fixed. For the most part. Now, this is kind of a continuing thing (and by that I mean, it's happened in random dreams throughout the yea...
Views: 482   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 4:33pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Strange Dream
I seek an interpretation for a strange dream I saw. I see myself abroad, in the apartment home that I lived as a child. (I was living abroad in my childhood from ages 1-10, and I returned to work in that same country from ages 25 till this year, I am 32 now. I rec...
Views: 767   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 2:39pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

stats from 7-14-10 to the present