Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
All of my dreams take place in the same town and the town is growing
For many years now all of my dreams have taken place in a town. The town started very small just a few houses on a dead end street. Now the town has neighborhoods, businesses, people, roads, a rock quarry, apartment buildings, cruise ships and ports, sea life. I a...
Views: 541   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 6:01am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Really weird dream about a robber, etc
These are two dreams which are really weird and very difficult to describe. The first I had in the morning, the second when I was sleeping in the afternoon. In the first dream, I was with a girl and we were running, and we were in a house, and we reached the end o...
Views: 578   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 6:53pm
by EdwardC
The Power of Myth
Boll Moyers is once again providing glimpses into the world of myth by previewing on his site Joseph Campbell's The Power of Myth. Anyone who is interested in personal growth and/or has begun the journey inward {which is first and foremost psychological} should view...
Views: 588   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2013 9:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Dream-Old House Being Rebuilt With Ex-Wife and a Roaring Fire/place
This is a dream I had this morning. I awoke about 20 minutes earlier than I usually do and lay in bed to go over the dream so to remember it {I find this to be the best way for me to remember my dreams}. After several minutes going over the dream I got up and wrote i...
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 3, 2013 9:26am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream of beeing kidnapped and escaping from a maniac.
Hi! I had following dream a few nights ago, I think this is important one. I have experience and knowledge of psychoanylsis and I know jungian/ frudian terminology, but i think I neglected dream interpretation for some time and I would be grateful for some hints...
Views: 531   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 4:49pm
by Dejan
Dream about me being a leader and in helicopter and an assassination attempt
I was some kind of national leader. I went and made a speech, and said that there are three reasons I'm standing for election - for myself, for the country, and for the people. Then I changed it to just for the country and the people since for myself wouldn't look go...
Views: 538   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 11:08am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My reoccurring dream
I have a reocurring dream that noone has entirely figured out yet. And the same goes for my cousin. They are not the same, heres mine: Alright. its in the 1800s, I'm at a party in the South,my daddy owns a big plantation and he has a lot of money and the party is...
Views: 695   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 5:27pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Hair falling put
So I have been having this dream where my hair falls out in large clumps. I am standing in front of a mirror and intentionally running my hands through my hair to get out the loose strands but instead I end up with clumps in my hands. I notice in the mirror that ther...
Views: 650   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 7:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Hallways...help?
A few nights ago i dreamt i was in my own school. It was darker somehow though, and the lights were flickering. I was chasing this boy I knew, (old lover, now lover, its complicated) I was chasing him up and down the hallways trying to find him. and as im looking i r...
Views: 636   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 2:17am
by Rachel
Seminar at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl.
I will be giving seminars at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. Sept. 19-22. I invite all to attend and have a great time for a great cause. It is billed as the largest global synchronized peace party. The event was first started in 1997. Click on image below to get mor...
Views: 561   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 8:22am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Satanists Playing Poker
Hi! I've had a lot of weird dreams while I've been away....I'll try to space them out. This is a really short one because I barely remember anything about it. I know I was in this mountain watchig a cult of Satanists play some sort of card game together. They didn't...
Views: 550   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 14, 2013 6:09pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Nightmare
This is not a dream, it's a nightmare. I am unable to go back to sleep, so I found your site. Here goes. (BTW went to sleep at 11:30 and woke at 1:30)The dream starts off with me and my platoon on a bus with El Salvador troops. I am speaking in Spanish to one of the...
Views: 478   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 3:27pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My dream self can't walk?
For the last few weeks, Ive been having dreams about myself. I'm walking around somewhere, and then before j know it, I'm struggling to move. Remember, this is not my physical body. This is my dream self. In the dream, I'll be crawling around, but even that is very v...
Views: 659   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 5, 2013 2:09pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
This dream was just weird
This dream was pretty much set into 4 distinct parts, getting to school, the love triangle, the accident, and the widow's cottage. OK so something happened and I had to take a new route to school. It was a huge highway they had just built. I hated that they had built...
Views: 558   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 2:45pm
by Anna
Who is Living in My House?
I am driving by the house I grew up in, and raised my own children in, and there is a high rise truck parked in the driveway. The windows are open and the door is wide open and there is light coming from the house. It is curious to me since it is daytime but I can...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 9:28am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Big Black wolf Dream
I need some help interpreting my "black wolf" dream. The wolf had no place in my dream because nothing in recent days, weeks or even months led me to think about wolves. I just need a little help but please do not copy past canned explanation which I myself already...
Views: 464   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 7:52am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Interpretation of Jean Raffa's Dream 'Revisiting My Childhood Home'
Below is my interpretation of Dr. Jean Raffa's dream 'Revisiting My Childhood Home' which was posted at her MATRIGNOSIS: A BLOG ABOUT INNER WISDOM. Dr. Raffa is an author, speaker, and leader of workshops, dream groups, and study groups. Her job history includes teac...
Views: 7375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2013 8:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
"Fight for yourself"
I apologize for the many, many typos. My iPad does not work well with the Internet. I was walking outside alone. The street is the one I grew up on in the real world but the dream world itself seemed to be early18 th century England. It was cold, grey and rainy-as...
Views: 611   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jun 29, 2013 8:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
moose
I seem to always have strange dreams that include animals.. Well this time it had a moose in it. Its a common animal here where I live. The strange thing is in my dream I was looking out the front window of my house and I saw a moose running up the road towards my...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2013 10:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreams and My Interpretations
It is amazing how much even a dream can say about a person's life. Few dreams point to any one concrete thing in a person's waking life but instead the dream provides 'periphery' evidence of emotional energies. The actions and flow in a dream are as important in unde...
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2013 7:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Pat
two dreams
Hi Jerry, Both of these dreams were in the same week and involved objects in the sky. I would appreciate your help with them. Thanks, Pat DROPPED AND WAITING I am sitting on sidewalk on the curb of a city street with some other people. In the distance I see...
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 24, 2013 4:09pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Explaining Simple Dreams
I have been asked why I give long explanations to even short and seemingly simple dreams. The answer is there aren't any dreams that are simple. If you have a dream where there is you and your father in your car and your father is driving the car, you may think there...
Views: 612   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 5:08pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Boss
Hi, I started working some 6 months ago. i have a pretty much normal co worker relations with others and also with my boss. after about two months i dreamed that my boss was at my house and thathe was preparing some kind of dinner. nothing romantic whatsoev...
Views: 470   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 4:08pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Motorcycle Dream
I had a dream last night, taking time to make sure I remembered some details when I awoke to go to the bathroom. I knew I would probably forget it if I didn't take note of the primary image which was me riding a motorcycle {which I have no interest in doing}. I instr...
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 10:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Da Vinci Code/Holy Blood, Holy Grail
Before there was The Da Vinci Code there was Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Both call into question the historical record of Jesus and in a final analysis {from more recent discoveries} there was more truth to their assertions than organized Christianity wants us to believe...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 6:04am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Hells labyrinth
Heads up ; this is very long. And unfortunately I have another ( not as long)to share. Lots of wired dreams lately. I convinced my boyfriend to go with me to an enormous Japanese garden. I'd been there once before and I wanted him to go with me because 'it's fu...
Views: 501   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2013 11:29am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Magician
Hello Jerry, Once you did help me a lot with my dream about Pentecost. Now I had another dream which I don't have idea about. My dream is about magician and trick which he wanted to present to the audience. There was something big happening. I and my mum wer...
Views: 697   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 12, 2013 5:00am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
From a cliff to a guarded library.
Hey, As I recall this one (almost 5 months ago) I was at a friends house it was night time and i had to catch the bus back home in the rain but some random bald lady comes for me to bring me to my other friends house which is under the floor where i currently was....
Views: 507   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 3, 2013 6:16am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
off a cliff to my death
hi jerry, hope you & your critters are doing well. i have some ideas about the meaning of this dream, but it was so very disturbing, i decided to get in contact with you again. my husband (matt) and i are in a car. he is driving. i don't know where we are goin...
Views: 567   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 1, 2013 7:09am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
process
wow...I'll be getting back to you . I have some cool things I'm learning. I've also beene down with some physical injuries. Also, been given some diagnoses and so all the medication make me wonder about my dreams not being exposed to oddity.
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2013 4:57pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
my deceased grandmother. please help me out
Ok so this is the first time I've told this to a professional but I have told this many times in hopes of finding out the meaning of this dream. Unlike other dreams this one has never left me I can remember every vivid detail still to this day. I can't honestly rem...
Views: 509   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2013 7:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Nursing home dream
Hello, I had a dream I was driving my mum to a nursing home and she was arguing with me saying she didn't need to be in a nursing home. She leaned over me and began to try and steer the car almost causing an accident. The next part of my dream was my mum and I in the...
Views: 487   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2013 7:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Is Open
The Dream Forum is open for posting of dreams. I have made a few changes, the most notable being the inclusion of my MyDrSy.com The Power of Dreams as a part of the Dream Forum community. The MyDrSy.com website serves Florida residents and offers person to person dr...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2013 7:19am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Closed For Maintenance and Evaluation
The Dream Forum will be closed for maintenance and changes for an unspecified time. I am in the process of evaluating the forum to determine which direction I wish to take. I am considering using the forum strictly for local/regional {Central/East Coast Florida} use...
Views: 508   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2013 6:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
black and white and grey pekinese dream
this one's nice. ambivalent, but nice. Dream about BnW Pekinese 042513 I find a black and white and probably silverish grey Pekinese in the yard, and it’s obviously been traumatised or something ahs happened to it because I am extra determined to take goo...
Views: 1389   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 8, 2013 3:12pm
by kathy
The Secret Spa
This is the dream I had last night. It started out on a train. I don't remember where it was going. I think I had run away from home on a fleeting desire. There were 3 other people on the train with me, one was an 8th grader who I made friends with through my church...
Views: 505   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 5, 2013 8:44am
by Anna
Pentecost
I was travelling with my sister and my mother and suddenly I lost them. They stopped in one city and I went forward. I wanted to wait for them so I got off on one bus station. It was strange city like it would be filled with some power. I wanted to get to know what...
Views: 1436   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 5, 2013 7:27am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A confusing/disturbing yet familiar dream and a fun one
Ok these are the dreams I had a couple nights ago. (Because I can't remember last night's dream. Sigh.)They will probably both be short because I only recall small excerpts of them both. The first dream I can't make heads or tails of the meaning. It was several y...
Views: 547   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 3, 2013 5:32am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Mat
Naked photo of women on the laptop
Hello, I would like an interpretation of this dream please: So, I am in my living room and on my laptop their is a beautiful picture of a naked women, I think she is being 'submitted' by other men. I am in my living room with my sister. Now, I'm a perfectly sta...
Views: 573   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2013 5:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Kidnapped Again
Ok so I actually attempted interpretation of this dream and I think it went pretty well! I was hoping you could read over it anyways to see if there's anything I missed or something? I had it a couple nights ago. I've forgotten a lot of the dream. I remember that...
Views: 505   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 1, 2013 6:25am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Black Rat chasing me turns into a Man
Hi all, wondering if someone can interpret this dream for me. I've never had this dream before, by the way. It starts out with a large black rat chasing me along a lane way where I used to live (my family home) and it's nipping at me the whole time, but never bit...
Views: 1447   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 1, 2013 5:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Its been happening for too long...(this is a long one, guys)
I have normal dreams. Sorry, I HAD normal dreams. Until he showed up about 2 years ago. Who is "he"??? I don't even really know myself, but before we get to that I should address the fact that I hadn't seen him in months when he reared his head for the first time a...
Views: 511   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 5:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
"The Chameleon"
This was a dream I had quite a while ago, like 7th or 8th grade. However it has stuck with me quite a while because I felt at the time that it as a very important dream, though I couldn't quite understand why. So me and my mother and younger brother (they weren't...
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2013 11:35am
by Anna
For Those Who Posted Dreams for Interpretation
I will provide r a response to all posts Sunday morning. A lot of pressing matters this week. I apologize for not giving responses to posts but will make up for it Sunday. Thanks, Jerry
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 6:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
dream about hospital
I ahve had these before, but not one like this. This year, i had THIS as my latest hospital dream: I sneak out of my house through the window and follow these THREE BOYS a little ways down the street. I say you guy’s 10, fifteen? And one of them says...
Views: 643   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 6:17pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Spider
Ok this is actually more of an excerpt from my dream last night because the entire dream was really long and this was the ont part I vaguely remembered after waking up, haha. I was at this place with a friend of mine, her younger sister (who was 10 or 11) and her...
Views: 492   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 9:09am
by Anna
Seinfeld?
Hi all, I keep dreaming about the Seinfeld cast and they are actually personal friends in them. Why would that be? dream interpretations
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 4:31pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Rattlesnakes
I am with my horses out at my father n laws 40 acres. overall, i feel sad because to get here we drove by a motherly figures home to get here. Which is acurate since she lived out there when i did. My dad and some other family members are helping me corral them in be...
Views: 447   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2013 5:59am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Same man keeps showing up.....
There is a man who has like this crazy black aura around him that appears in my dreams from time to time. I usually don't realize it's him until after I wake up. This was a dream I had last year that was slightly disconcerting that had him in it. The man was an a...
Views: 453   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 5:33am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Zombies in the Snow
The dream started out pretty normal. My dad was out of town and my mom wanted to take us all out for dinner. I was studying like crazy for exams so I told them to go ahead without me, I'd get something to eat later. So they left and as they did I noticed it had start...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 5:59pm
by Anna
Hospital
I am in the hospital ward, nothing seems wrong with me. Anyway there are two other people there, on the right and left. My bed is against the window. It is night. Darkness. Music starts playing. Someone came in to play music, it sounds like a cello. Deep, haunting, r...
Views: 800   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 9:43am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about dog barking at me while I'm in the shower
I had a dream wherein I'm in the bathroom having a shower and when I open the shower curtain there is a big dog in the bathroom with me. The dog is black and brown, and I'm 80% certain it is a rottweiler. When I first see the dog, it was not being mean but I was imme...
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 9:31am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
zombies and ketchup
had a dream about zombie apocalypse they were slow tho and i was not scared went to a surival store and started taking what i thought we needed took what looked like light and other equipment tried to take a gun and ammo but the store owner there did not let me and i...
Views: 482   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 8:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
dream about my ex girlfriend rubbing my feet
i had a weird dream last night about my ex she was rubbing my feet infront of her boyfriend dont think he really liked it but she did it anyways then she invited me to go with her and him but i didint what to and we were in her bedroom on her bed
Views: 567   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 8:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Murder Mystery
Regrettably there are a lot a parts about this dream I've forgotten, but it was still pretty interesting anyways. It was the dream I had last night. In it kids from my school kept disappearing. No one knew why or where they had gone. They would always disappear while...
Views: 464   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 4, 2013 1:37pm
by Anna
dreams of parasites
My most recent dream of this nature involved the Doctor form Doctor Who, that scifi show, a show which i dearly love because of the Doctor's caring nature and intellect and earnest wish to be better and right wrongs. i dreamed that the Tenth version of him removed...
Views: 563   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 3:04pm
by kathy
Too many bugs!!
Ah! I was going to post a different dream today but I kept having these nightmares/ really weird dreams last night and they are bothering me a lot! The first one I only remember the end of the dream. I was walking home from something. One of my neighbor guy frien...
Views: 523   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 2:50pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
shopping for place to live
For the last week I have been dreaming of the places I am living or thinking of moving. In one, I am moving out ssom, but the spouse is decorating and remodeling. He has put star wars wall stickers up in my purple bedroom, right over the paint. He has taken out the...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 8:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Two aunty dreams
Dear Jerry, I had both of these dreams recently. I would like to say Lady V's mother as always liked me and I see her as a kind lady as well as the different aunty in the second dream DREAM 1 I am at my old high school with my tutor in a science class. I a...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2013 4:01am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Out of control car with family with me watching
Dear Jerry, I haven't been on this forum for a long time and I have been reading your replies on your last interpetations of my dreams and I'd like to thank you for it. I'd like to say my sister has just secured a good graduate job in marketing and she is one y...
Views: 560   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2013 6:26am
by Alex
Halloween but no candy for me!
Ok so this was a dream I had a couple of months ago, so I thought it was weird to have a dream about Halloween in January. It started out with me walking into my bedroom to find a guy from my school who I find attractive standing in my closet. Now I'm friends with th...
Views: 547   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2013 5:38am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
i had a dream i was a gay guy getting married
So last night I had a dream I was a guy marrying another guy. I was super happy but nervous. I remember my best friend was helping me get ready and so was cinna from The Hunger Games. I had on a white strapless dress that went to the floor and it was tight around the...
Views: 554   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 11:52am
by Kara
Scratches and Hallucinations-Recurring theme
I had a dream last night that I recently realized was incredibly similar to one I had a while back. I will explain this theme more once I post the dreams, which are both fairly short. I will start with the one I had a while ago. My friend and I were staying at a...
Views: 537   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 6:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The demon in my mirror
Agh what's with all these demon dreams. Anyways this is what I feel to be the most prominent dream in the series of dreams I had last night. I discovered that the mirror in my bedroom was a portal to Hell. (And again with the hell theme) It was controlled or watched...
Views: 539   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 24, 2013 9:03am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Numbers as Original Archetypes and in Dreams
While reading up on archetypes {I am currently reading 'Jungian Archetypes; Jung, Godel, and the History of Archetypes' by Robin Robertson} I came across this excellent synopsis with excerpts from the last chapter of the book. From the webpage {The Books of Three} I...
Views: 1703   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 2:12pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
trapped woman/ fighting men
Dream I learn that there is a woman being held prisoner / who is trapped and I am going to rescue her - despite not having any special skills or background (like the Marines or the like) the woman is on a boat, a yacht; and the man is currently away. Part...
Views: 781   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 4:32pm
by Justin
GREAT NEWS!!! Watch The Power of Myth FREE!!!
As the website says, For the first time, you can listen to all six episodes of The Power of Myth, the beloved 1988 PBS series featuring mythologist and storyteller Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers. In these playable and downloadable conversations, Moyers and Campbe...
Views: 531   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 3:50pm
by Raymonde
Observing a lucid dream while in it
Ok so last night I was aware I was in a dream and it was very strange. There's going to be some things that are hard to describe. Anyways I decided not to mess around greatly and just sort of once more observe how my thoughts and feelings were projected onto the worl...
Views: 571   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 11:33am
by Anna
Home Invasion or Premature Move? I don’t think so!
I am in my house, doing things. In fact, I am packing because I am moving. Rebb (my daughter) is making arrangements for me with the buyer and they are soon to be finalised. Someone comes to the door and I answer it. Out of the corner of my eye I see something happe...
Views: 504   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 2:25pm
by Raymonde
Pregancy and Priests.
For several weeks now I've been having pregnancy dreams. Never the same one and i can never remember them completely after i have woken up. And for the record there is no way i could be pregnant. But last nights dream i can remember and i was wondering if anyone can...
Views: 595   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 11:31am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
white animals and aquariums
Hi Jerry, It's been awhile since I've posted and hope you are doing well. In the last year or so I've been dreaming about white animals. They began with a tiny white dragon that sang like a bird and then moved to actual animals such as cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, an...
Views: 822   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 10:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Weird dreams-6 winged angel, falling up
Um ok so this is a dream I've been wondering about for a while now. I had it when we first moved to our new house here and we were staying in a hotel before actually moving into our house. In the dream I was lying in bed when this angel appeared out of nowhere. It wa...
Views: 506   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 9:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Seeing a dead aquaintence from high school
First, I would like to point out the guy in my dream was an acquaintance from high school. I do not recall having seen him since my late teens. I was very surprised to learn of his death 2yrs ago. However, I don't understand why I dreamed of him or what it means. I w...
Views: 575   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 2:21pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A very disturbing one-time dream...
The dream begins with much movement, although I'm looking through what appears to be a video camera. The person holding the camera walks over to a man who is stripped down by several people, he looks bruised as though he has been beaten severely. He is then throw t...
Views: 1339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 5:22am
by Claudia
Recurring dream about the moon
I have been experiencing this for a few weeks now, and it's taken a hold of me so, that I was compelled to relate it to others and maybe get a better sense of it and its possible meaning or purpose... The dream is incredibly realistic.. I am in my bedroom, and eve...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 4:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Nat
Life changing proposition
Hi! I had this dream I was younger, around my 20s, very humble looking. I was walking by the street when a boy threw something at me in a playful way, expecting to see me angry. As I got upset, he said I shouldn't get mad. An older man looking like an outsider, a...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 11:35am
by Nat
I am dead
Hi Jerry ............... This morning I had the strangest dream, i woke up to my own sobbing ..... In my dream I woke up and came downstairs (my house as it is in waking life), my living room door was open, and as I entered I saw a paper taped to the door, on it was...
Views: 492   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 3:57pm
by Shirley
I became a truant?
So basically my dream last night consisted of my oldest younger brother and I running around breaking rules just for the sake of breaking rules. We ditched school and spent the day driving around like crazy people. Sometimes I'd even let my brother drive een though h...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 3:55pm
by Anna
cat/rabbit
I was trying to prevent two cats from killing a rabbit. One cat was a cat I own and another was a long black haired cat that had the colors blue and green on it. The black caught the rabbit and I rescued it and it became a pet?? I did read what a rabbit meant in a...
Views: 1313   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 6:08pm
by Tammy
Adventures in the City
Ok this was another one of my open-world lucid dreams. I had it a few months ago around the same time as the tree one. It was about going back to visit my old friends where I used to live before this. We met up in the city and decided to spend the day together. T...
Views: 516   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 8:56am
by Anna
Another dream about Lady P
Hi Jerry, As stated before, I've stopped thinking about Lady P and moving on. In this dream, I am in a big hall, sitting on a stand with my father like a big opera hall. This dream happened on the same day as my young sister's university graduation ceremony. In...
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 6:17am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
An earlier lucid dream
Here's a dream I had a few months back. I only remember one part of it but eh. Basically I was fully lucid the entire duration of the dream. I was exploring the little town my subconscious had created. It was a pretty and quiet town, all oranges and reds because it w...
Views: 524   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 5:20am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A vison, indicators?
Dear Jerry, I have got over the episode of Lady P and V. A week ago, I was resting on my bed, just thinking good thoughts, then suddenly I felt very good, a very preety young lady just popped up in my head and my heart fluttered. This has happened for the secon...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 1:59pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Strange dream about soccer game
Dear Jerry, I had a strange game about a soccer game. The English premier leauge Chelsea, was playing against another soccer team. However, this match is on water, on a river which the players are running on water. Their are stands on either side of the river....
Views: 497   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 1:52pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Kissing David and Leaving
Jerry, I had another dream early this morning. Kissing David and Leaving I am in a long, large house and I am with David. We are kissing. I feel it’s strange kissing David, asking myself, why am I doing this? It feels ok, but not extraordinary. Not lik...
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 7:39am
by Raymonde
The Elephant In My Glass House
The Dream: {This dream has a definite numinous quality about it – a depth that I don’t remember ever having felt in a dream before. Like being wrapped up in fluffy, brown wool and feeling so warm. It’s very hard to explain.} I am back from som...
Views: 528   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 7:32am
by Raymonde
nightmare
hi jerry, i sent an email i found on another site, before i found this site. this is my dream from this morning, and i woke up shaking & very disturbed by it all. thanks for any help you can provide. ******************************* was in a hospital, or hotel,...
Views: 696   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 5:40am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about daily life turns strange once lucid
This is a fairly short one! It started out pretty plain. I went through a performance for the school musical (I'm in the pit for the musical in real life) and it went well. I got out and went to go meet up with my family who had watched the show. It started getting w...
Views: 497   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 5:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
To Kill a Dragon
I am in England a coastal town similar to where I live. I am in a stone hall in the present day the hall is a stone long hall akin to the Vikings. I am with a group of people in the hall I cannot remember how many; they have talked me into assisting them. In the h...
Views: 475   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 5:13am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Crown of Age
In the 30+ years since she began popularizing the dream theories of Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung, Marion Woodman is a sage in our understanding of the soul. With more than a half million books in print, including one co-authored by Robert (Iron John) Bly, she is the...
Views: 625   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 12:42pm
by leslie
Dreams and Rituals - Why the Two - or Three - Go Together
I hope you don't mind, Jerry, but I've copied our previous conversations on ritual and am bringing them in here, to start a new thread just for this subject, something I could have done from the beginning. I copy/pasted our previous posts at the beginning and my more...
Views: 603   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 11:56am
by Raymonde
blood moon
My daughter dreamt that we bought a huge house, with a swimming pool, a basketball court, and a volleyball court. The house was so huge that we had a party and every one invited whomever they wanted to attend, even her aunt and uncle invited all of their friends. D...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 6:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
making dentures
I spent the whole night 'making dentures' - well sort of. Background is that I did Dentistry (before doing Medicine) and I used to hate / not enjoy doing this work - it was one of the requirements. It was actually not too hard on the whole; each step needed to be...
Views: 1352   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 1, 2013 5:41pm
by Justin
Marion Woodman Video: Dancing in the Flames
Marion Woodman's Dancing in the Flames Here is the full video free to watch Dancing in the flames This is the story of remaining true to oneself, through decades of marriage, through career changes and how a woman remains essentially herself and yet brings a grea...
Views: 807   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 7:19pm
by Justin
The Centipede and Visits to Hell
Ok this is in regards to the dreams I had last night, which I feel were unsettling. They were both fairly short. (I actually had numerous dreams last night but these ones I remember best) Ok so the centipede. I was visiting some sort of nature center, I don't know...
Views: 540   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 6:07am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Kat
I flew to seven different worlds. What??!!!
I had the most vivid, realistic dream about 7 months ago. I never remember dreams, but I’m still pondering this, months later. I was wondering if someone who knows a little more about dreams could tell me about the meaning. The dream started here on earth....
Views: 617   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 5:51am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Series Ending in (dream) Suicide
I’ve had a series of dreams for the past few days. On the 22nd I went to my daughter’s in town to attend a charity event, in which I was actively participating. I slept there two nights and each night I dreamed, and came back home last night, and again ea...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 1:55pm
by Raymonde
black cat, black dog & a strait-jacket
now that i have found this forum, can't resist going ahead and posting an older dream. i had this dream as a child, and it is set in my childhood bedroom. it has always haunted me. ********************* i am in my bedroom, and low and behold, there is a cat and a...
Views: 1465   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 11:31am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Mansion of Monsters
So this dream started off that my entire family won a trip to go stay in this huge, ancient Victorian mansion for like a week. The family who owned it were very old-name and well-known, but mostly they were well-known for being extremely bizarre people, sort of like...
Views: 493   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 11:27am
by Anna
golden dragon and golden sealing symbols
i had a dream about a dragon that was golden i it had golden symbols around its head and i herd its on the 32 seal like with it breaks the seal it will be free any ideas what that means
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 8:16am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Please Read If You Posted a Dream for Interpretation In the Past Two Days
click on image to enlargeI apologize for the delay in answering dream posts but I am taking care of a very sick cat {Fat Jack} today {Saturday}. I will address the posts Sunday. I appreciate your patience while I tend to one of my children. Jerry
Views: 506   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 7:57am
by Raymonde
Black and White (death of a freind)
A close friend of mine died two week ago in a tragic mishap and i had a dream related to this event. In the dream I talked with a paramedic who was at the place were his body was found, this paramedic was a kid i graduated with. IN the dream I asked him what my frien...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 4:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Godzilla Attacks?
Pretty much what the title says! Godzilla came to a city we live close to, and the news said he was heading in our direction and they were telling everyone to evacuate while we still could. I considered going and fighting Godzilla with my lucid powers, but then decid...
Views: 575   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2013 4:29pm
by Anna
New Church and Pregnant With New Life
Feb-17-13 New Church I am with my male partner and we are attending a certain church for the first time. The building is very basic, like a turn-of-the-century meeting hall. The people themselves are dressed in an old-fashioned way and I can tell that their val...
Views: 528   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 21, 2013 9:51am
by Raymonde
The Library Again - Two Books Lookalike
(I've taken notes on this dream but I've not finished with it, so I'll come back to it tomorrow. Yesterday I made a mental note to go watch the Marion Woodman movie that Jerry posted, which I had not done yet. I was putting it off because I knew that I wanted to put...
Views: 574   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 21, 2013 7:33am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
waiting for judgment
In a courtroom, waiting for judgment. As evidence, two manuscripts are presented. Written on yellow paper, they unfold and are restacked. Then someone wraps them in cellophane, saying, "This is more like he would have had them." After that, we see a view of Lake Fort...
Views: 633   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 5:04pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Growing a toe
Good morning. Night before last I had a dream that I grew a sixth toe between my big toe and the next one. In my dream I some how was able to remove it. Last night I dreamt the toe grew back and I remember wondering how I would be able to wear my shoes now with th...
Views: 629   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 4:44pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
There's a Bomb in the Library - Feb.14-13
I had this dream yesterday morning, before I responded to your interpretation of my Phone Call dream. Do you believe in precognitive dreams? I think this dream of there being a possible "bomb in the library" is referring to what you were about to tell me about confro...
Views: 571   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 4:47pm
by Raymonde
Dream about lady V, who I have a connection with
Dear Jerry, Thank you for analysing my dreams, I've read your last interpetation on the card dream and get the gist of it. I will see lady P in April and will just go for it. I will call this lady in the dream, lady V and I do not have such 'intense' attraction...
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 5:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Dream: Washing My Hair {Perfect Example of How A Dream Functions}
This is a dream I was having this morning when I awoke to go to the bathroom at 3:36 AM. For me it was an important dream for several reasons {which I will discuss after I give the dream and its interpretation}. I don't remember all the details of the dream but I was...
Views: 758   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:58am
by Raymonde
My Dream: Cutting the Grass
We are always talking about how easy it is to forget our dream. What about a dream you have just before awakening only to remember it 30 minutes later? I had one of those this morning and it is still very fresh on my mind. I will give the dream and also look at why I...
Views: 825   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Marion Woodman
Marion WoodmanMarion Woodman has been a major contributor to my understanding of dreams and Jungian psyche ever since I purchased her audio book Dreams: Language of the Soul. The idea that the psyche was feminine first resonated with me when I became her student, an...
Views: 905   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:44am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about a special card, dream happened before dream 1
Dear Jerry, I would like to thank you for your time and energy on reading all these dreams, which I appreciate very much, I am very close to the dream world. THE card dream: I pick up a card from the table which read "I love you so much whatever happens", wh...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:11am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream about lady I fancy, analysis appreciated
Hi Jerry, I'm 23 and I'd like to say Lady P is 4 years older than me and is looking to get married, I know she's looking into the future and she lives far away from me. I haven't seen her in a long time and I'm just guessing if she'd like to get married to me as a...
Views: 625   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 9:55am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Question Re Dream Structure
I would like to know your opinion and thoughts on this particular dream structure/format that happened with me in my library dream. First this other dream is about a couple and I looking at a Hibiscus tree full of blooms - then a hummingbird comes in and lands on...
Views: 458   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 8:30am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
plane crash
I was being pressured to take a flight I did not want to take; the flight was to leave England the destination was unknown. I entered the plane it was a giant cramming as many seats as they could I had a seat in the very tail of the plane. I remember I did not want...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 7:00am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Woman With 3 Gifts
This is a dream I had 5 nights after the one of my 3 Selves. The woman with the 3 Gifts - Date: Feb. 6/13 I am following a woman, an older woman, as we come up to her gate. I am a few steps behind her and I watch as she tries to open the garden gate but with t...
Views: 517   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 7:44am
by Raymonde
My 3 Selves
I had a dream a week ago. This is the transcript of my journal entry: Dark self & light self I come upon a strange scene outside in a yard or garden. There is a small shed with the door open and it has a deck, like a long step in front of it. Two ‘people&...
Views: 971   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 6:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
New Profile Image
I've adopted a new profile image. I find this image to be so striking and symbolic of the quiet inner child within. Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream ForumSponsored & Supported by: Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fen...
Views: 487   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 9:05am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
I dream scary fish bite my dog in the water
I had really strange and scary dream lust nigh, I was at the place look like a house but all unclear water inside, and I look done and I see big scary fish... I know I trying to get something from that house , then suddenly I am beet fall, and fish want come to bite...
Views: 674   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 6:32am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
12 Major Archetypes
The Ego Types 1. The Innocent Core desire: to get to paradise Goal: to be happy Greatest fear: to be punished for doing something bad or wrong Strategy: to do things right Weakness: boring for all their naive innocence Talent: faith and optimism The Innocen...
Views: 524   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 9:49am
by Raymonde
Pat
soap
Hi Jerry, I haven't visited your web site for several months---I have yet to read all the new information but when I read the dream about not having soap I projected my thoughts about a situation in my life where the expression "no soap" comes up---having no money f...
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2013 7:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Alone in a foreign land
dream starts with me entering a cafe - unknown where, but with a certain upmarket feel Unexpectedly I see a man I know - used to work with; apparent friend, yet who looks after his own betterment before others; now a Professor. It is nice to see him; I join him: wa...
Views: 595   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 6:50am
by Justin
Running late + at a Cross-Roads
Dream starts with me asking someone I went to University with if he can give me a lift to the yoga class I am teaching. I am running late, he has the means to get me there quickly ( a car). He has a beautiful young child - shiningly beautiful - I ask her (?) age an...
Views: 627   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 6:31am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
lock of hair
Hi Jerry You have been quite helpful in the past when I just can't seem to get a perspective and wondered if you could help with a recent dream within a dream. There was an airplane and my sweetheart and I were doing some menial tasks. As the scene plays out the...
Views: 530   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2013 6:26am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Apocalyptic Dreams
So I'm use to having Apocalyptic dreams but this one stuck with me all day. While I was having this dream I woke up a couple times from sleep with heartburn and would fall asleep and go right back to it. I don't remember a lot of details. There was a metal dinosaur (...
Views: 623   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 9:47am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Mystic cave dream
I went into a cave and my sister Hannah was with me, and I think one of her friends. There was a lake inside the cave. I don't remember how I saw the images, maybe in the crystals, but I saw images of spiritual leaders from all walks of life had been in the cave. May...
Views: 647   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 8:24am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Trapped
I had this dream a week of so ago - I am inside a car; in the back seat at first I am alone For some reason (not in the dream) - I am stuck inside the car - ? i it because it is dark outside (completely dark, totally black) I am trapped - and that is bad enoug...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 4:23am
by Justin
Pierced my baby's foot
yes - this the part of my dream this morning that I couldn't remember , , , I pierced my child's foot: I remember holding the foot, and thinking this has to be done, and I know how to do it (in waking life I know the anatomy) and doing it while trying to remember...
Views: 1098   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 24, 2013 6:59am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
I have been stressed, had an interesting dream
Okay, so I have been incredibly stressed out in dealing with daily life, and problems at home with my disabled mother and emotionally-closed off fiance. I had a dream after an emotionally charged explosion from my fiance last night. Im not sure how many details of my...
Views: 492   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2013 4:12pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Spiritual Awakening Dream?
In my dream last night I went to the counter to pick up a ring I had made for me, when I approached the counter I had no recollection of what I had ordered. The lady came out with a ring, it had a large red jewel inset into it, with a skull and another symbol inside(...
Views: 461   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 9:16am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
ben
dream and text
Im a visually stimulated person, an artist and very creative. Sometimes as im falling asleep, and feeling the transition of concious reality become a dream, ill see rather random blocks of texts, and i can see it like a page in front of me, and I'm reading it in my h...
Views: 672   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 7:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Dream, Its Interpretation and Final Disposition-Part 1
Dream interpretation 51 Year Old Female United Kingdom This post will be in two parts because of its length. The second part is here Dream Exposition: I dreamt that I was in the garden in Africa where I grew up – but not the original house where I ha...
Views: 1285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 12:05pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Dream, Its Interpretation and Final Disposition-Part 2
In the first part of the dream we looked at the first two aspects of the structured dream, the initial situation or 'Exposition' and the plot/development that contains something new to the initial situation. Now we will examine the rest of the dream, the crisis/crux...
Views: 741   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 11:05am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Another of My Dreams and Jung's Approach to Interpreting It
Remembered another dream upon waking last night about moving two separate times to a new residence. The first was from a home I lived with my mother into a home that seemed to really fit. The second move was from that home to a home where a younger man lived, he alre...
Views: 689   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 6:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Brain Teasers
Telepathy and the expanding universe Two brain teasers I had while at the gym I had a 'brain perception' while working out this morning concerning human telepathy. My thought was: Telepathy, or what will can be classified as such, will be standard mode of communi...
Views: 743   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 7:32am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream About Origins of Universe
First off let me say that when you are working on an important piece, 'putting it on paper', always remember to back up your work. I am sitting drinking my coffee {early morning} and trying to placate two of my very spoiled cats into positions so I can do my work. I...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2012 11:33am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
loose teeth
hi Jerry, long time no post - however I am still an avid dream watcher some help if you will, dream last night that after a knock to my face (right upper lip) the teeth in the area became progressively loose - I kept trying to keep them in place, they became more...
Views: 3706   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 21, 2012 5:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Religion in Schools-'Red'neck States Be Careful of What You Wish For
This the season. With the tragedy in Connecticut we are once again confronted with the issue from the 'extreme right' about God not being in schools as the reason for the insanity that took place. Leading the charge in 'doing something about this' are many Southern s...
Views: 652   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 11:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
reoccurring themes
Hey y'all. I have been going through a weird phase as of late where my dreams' theme may carry out night after night. While for me, that is typical, what's weird is now characters or references have been becoming recurrent. Let me provide an example: I have been d...
Views: 2862   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 18, 2012 12:12pm
by katchi
Right Brain vs Left Brain: A Balance
While exploring various websites about right brain/left brain activity I came across a couple of tests that 'claim to determine' which is dominate in an individual. I took the tests and although there may be reservations to which I feel is applicable I feel both tend...
Views: 668   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 2:56pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Two Sets of Parents-Biological & Archetypal
In the process of composing my paper for the upcoming Dream Meetup Group class I was reminded of the nature of the archetypes in the our everyday lives. Having been brought up without the benefits of the aegis of a father I always felt that lack of guidance had a pro...
Views: 638   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2012 9:00am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
New Dream Meetup Group-Promoting Jungian Psyche
Space/Treasure Coast Florida Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meetup Group Announcing a new Meetup Group on Dreams and Dream Interpretation for the Space Coast & Treasure Coast Florida Residents Here is the Meetup page {click on image to access} Here is the w...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 1:38pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dr. Neil DeGrasse - The Meaning of Life-A Different Perspective
We Jungians, what a group. We can get so wrapped up in our inner sanctuary of sacredness we forget the objective world in which we live. Here is a video, 12 minutes in length, with Dr. Neil DeGrasse {American astrophysicist who has become a television star with his m...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 7:53pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Elaine Pagels, the Gnostic Gospels & the Feminine
It was early on in my journey that I was introduced to Elaine Pagels and the Gnostic Gospels. Due largely to her studies and writing on these 'other gospels' I was able to quickly grasp the concept of metaphorical 'transformations' and, at the same time reconcile tha...
Views: 734   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 2:51pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
new development
Hi Jerry, I'm hoping someone has an idea to help me with a recent dream. I was at my childhood town and across the highway to the south there was some new mountain-like shape on the horizon. I reasoned that this may be to make it look more like my current home...
Views: 2521   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 10:18pm
by Dreamer
Physical Fitness Important to Good Psychological Health
I have been 'preaching' for a long while about good psychological health. But I also believe in the other aspects of proper health including physical fitness. Along with proper sleep patterns {7 hours a night}and limiting stress a quality life can be realized by anyo...
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:38am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Vice Presidents
Hi Jerry, I hope you are well. :o) I would love your insight on a dream I had last night. I will begin with a preface: Before sleep last night I felt very sad for all these cancer victims I know and love. This turned to fear of my death and my husbands. We are...
Views: 1662   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 8:33am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library
I want to remind all of the video library at Myths-Dreams-Symbols. There are many videos of Joseph Campbell {16}, Carl Jung {17}, Marion Woodman {5} as well as other topics. Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream ForumSponsore...
Views: 624   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 7:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Progression-One Step Forward and Holding
This has been a very productive day for me. Probably the most productive since I arrived in Palm Bay {two months tomorrow}. I started the day with a causal morning and quality time with my feline friends {I have four cats with very distinct personalities}. Then at 10...
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 6:50pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

stats from 7-14-10 to the present