Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
missing "teeth"

My bridge (two of my teeth are missing) disintigrated while in my mouth. I was able to get all the bits and pieces out of my mouth and into the bridge case the dentist provided. And I was looking for but not sure where my car was parked.

I wakened with no clear feelings about the dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: missing "teeth"

Ken,
The 'bridge' in your dream, in association with your 'lost car', may suggest an inability to consciously understand what direction your life is taking or needs to take. Your bridge may serve two purposes. The first would be of communication {conscious expression} and the second a 'bridge' between unconscious desires and conscious awareness.

Are you looking for something in your life but do not know exactly what it is or how to achieve it?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for your response Jerry. I am worn out by family stuff right now. I journaled a couple days ago that I'd be in Ireland or Italy if it weren't for my commitment to son and his son. It has been a couple difficult weeks with my son. What was it that Zorba said, "Wife, house, children. The full catastrophy". I beleive this will pass. It is a rough patch now. I cannot imagine a way to make it better at this moment. I want to stay connected to grandson and his father. So yep looking for a break in all the stress and have no idea how to get to such place.

Appreciating your comments and insight.

kw

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Ken,
Great quote. It reminds me of something Joseph Campbell said about marriage that could also apply to 'children'.

Marriage . . . is not a love affair; it is an ordeal.
“Children . . . they are an ordeal”.

But because we love them we endure.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks.

Ken

stats from 7-14-10 to the present