Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream

my dream showed me like a planet, it was night, desert, and in the planet there was this clock with symbols, the clock was incomplete, the symbols inside this circumference that was a clock: it showed 2 circles unified by a straitgh line o-o one was slighty bigger than the other in diagonal from each other. Let's say the symbol would be where a 4 and 5 are in a roman numbers clock, then where the 3 goes was the symbol of the pi. I hope I was clear, I wished I could do a picture. thank you, Rosa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46- Greenfield, MA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream

Rosa,

A very interesting dream. There may be archetypal images/associations in your dream and because you mention Roman mythology we may find clues in Greek symbolism {Greek myth greatly influenced Roman mythology}. But first we should examine the planet which in dream psyche would represent you and your world. The night would be the unconscious and the desert would represent something that is barren or perhaps loneliness. The clock may be addressing not only time but also the emotional aspects, the beating heart {dreams are about the emotions}. The clock is incomplete and it may be there is something within/about your life that is incomplete. This may be the focus of your dream.

As for the mythological associations. These may be pointing to the heart, the center of the circumference. The two circles may represent two aspects of yourself and/or two people in your life. One of those people would be you. In the clock where there should be the number is the pi symbol. Pi is a number with a mathematical constant, it never ends. Is there something within your life, an emotional issue, that seems that will never end. The center of the circumference is the heart. Add the emotions and the incompleteness within your life may have to do with the 'heart'.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so much!! Actually it makes sense. The 2 circles, are 2 people, me and my son, then the pi, yes it's the endless relationship in my heart between me and him; in our lives there are other people such as friends, etc. but I do feel deep in my heart, that life is lonely, empty no matter who is around, the only who fulfills is my kid and the circles are together through the straight line. What it's interesting that before he born (11 years ago) I had a similar dream, in which I was like in a distant planet like Pluto, desertic, there was this building that I was coming in and there was the clock. But I do not remember details about it, just the circle that I knew I was looking at it, that I know was a clock. I thought it was telling me about some time either running out, like I had to rush. Then came my son... so this must be the sequel, lol. thank you again, it was really bugging me not to know.
I work with my drems for many years now, and I am really good interpreting. But I do not have any knowlegde about symbology like the pi or the circles; and i needed help. Have a good Sunday and I hope the universe repays you for your good deed. Rosa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46- Greenfield, MA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Rosa,
Your having worked with dreams may explain the archetypal images I noted in my response. You probably possess 'psyche' abilities {I try not to use the term psychic since it often conjures up associations to 'for profit psychics' for which most I believe to be charlatans}, having accessed the deeper layers of the inner self. Do you also practice have experience with astrology? This may explain why your dreams use the images of distant planets as metaphors.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present