Bravenet Web Forum

none

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Final Scientific Proof!

Before the advent of DNA testing, all we could do was to hypothesize about what we would like to believe. I advise everyone interested in finding the truth, to go to ericbarger.com and read for themselves about the fact that ancient Indians do not have an ounce of far Eastern (Jewish) blood. Rather, they are directly linked to Asia (by DNA) as originally suspected. Keep in mind that not once has the stories of the Bible been proved wrong by scientific process.

Re: Final Scientific Proof!

LOOK AT THIS CRAKKKER COMING HERE TALKING ABOUT "CIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" FIST OF ALL FUCK YOU CRAKKER! SECOND LIKE THAT "SCIENTIST" SAY IN ONE OF THE VIDEOS THAT THEY HAVE IN YOUR "CHRISTIAN" WEB SITE "MAIN STREAM SCIENTIST ARE NOT TRIYIN TO PROVE THE HEBRAIC ORIGINS OF THE MAYAS, NATIVAS ETC" I WONDER WHY??????????????????

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA KNOW WHO THE "MAIN STREAM" SCIENTIS ARE AND ALL THIS DEVIL SCIENTIST IN GENERAL I RECOMEND YOU READ THE BOOK >BEHOLE A PALE HORSEWILLIAM COOPER (RIP)YAHWEHYAHSHUADNABLACK, AFRIKANS THE FALASHAS< AND ITS PROVE TRU DNA THAT THEY ARE HEBREWS!! WHY YOUR SO CALL MAINSTREAM SCIENTIST DON MENTION THAT? I TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THE ARE FUKING CLONES WORKING WITH THE GOVERMENT IN A CONSPIRACY TO EXTERMINATE OUR CHOSEN MALINATED PEOPLE BROWN, BLACK, RED AND YELLOW, AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO COME UP WITH LIES AND TRICKS SPECIALY NOW THAT THEY NOW THAT 2012 IS COMING AND THE WE ARE WAKING UP!!

YOUR EVIL RACE OF DEVILS (WHITE PEOPLE) IS DYING AS I WRITE THIS WORDS, THEIR TIME IS UP AND WE ARE TAKING BACK THI PLANET, "AS IT WAS WRITING SO SHOULD IT BE DONE".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Before the advent of DNA testing, all we could do was to hypothesize about what we would like to believe. I advise everyone interested in finding the truth, to go to ericbarger.com and read for themselves about the fact that ancient Indians do not have an ounce of far Eastern (Jewish) blood. Rather, they are directly linked to Asia (by DNA) as originally suspected. Keep in mind that not once has the stories of the Bible been proved wrong by scientific process.

Re: Final Scientific Proof!

LOOK AT THIS CRAKKKER COMING HERE TALKING ABOUT "SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" FIST OF ALL FUCK YOU CRAKKER! SECOND LIKE THAT "SCIENTIST" SAY IN ONE OF THE VIDEOS THAT THEY HAVE IN YOUR "CHRISTIAN" WEB SITE "MAIN STREAM SCIENTIST ARE NOT TRYING TO PROVE THE HEBRAIC ORIGINS OF THE MAYAS, NATIVES ETC" I WONDER WHY??????????????????

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA KNOW WHO THE "MAIN STREAM" SCIENTISTS ARE AND ALL THIS DEVIL SCIENTIST IN GENERAL I RECOMMEND YOU READ THE BOOK >BEHOLD A PALE HORSEWILLIAM COOPER (RIP)YAHWEHYAHSHUADNABLACK, AFRIKANS THE FALASHAS< AND ITS PROVE TRU DNA THAT THEY ARE HEBREWS!! WHY YOUR SO CALL MAINSTREAM SCIENTIST DON MENTION THAT? I TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THE ARE FUKING CLONES WORKING WITH THE GOVERMENT IN A CONSPIRACY TO EXTERMINATE OUR CHOSEN MALINATED PEOPLE BROWN, BLACK, RED AND YELLOW, AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO COME UP WITH LIES AND TRICKS SPECIALY NOW THAT THEY NOW THAT 2012 IS COMING AND THE WE ARE WAKING UP!!

YOUR EVIL RACE OF DEVILS (WHITE PEOPLE) IS DYING AS I WRITE THIS WORDS, THEIR TIME IS UP AND WE ARE TAKING BACK THI PLANET, "AS IT WAS WRITING SO SHOULD IT BE DONE".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: