Return to Website

The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Majors

Love to watch the Big Valley via ME TV,switched from Ellen to The Big Valley. So sorry to hear of Peter Breck's passing.Another handsome man from the show . Loved them all. Wonder if anyone ever noticed how much Lee Majors looks like Elvis.Just give him black hair and they could be twins.Saw Lee not long ago on Oprah and he still is so handsome.Wondering if anyone else notice how much he and Elvis looked alike. Forever a Fan Donna

Re: Lee Majors

Yes I think he looks a lot like Elvis. Have you ever seen Elvis' movie "Kissing Cousins"? Elvis wore a blond wig in it, and the resemblance is amazing. Thankfully, Lee has taken care of himself much better than Elvis did, and is still enjoying good health!

Re: Lee Majors

Lots of people thought Lee resembled Elvis. It's the sleepy bedroom eyes, plus that they both came from the same part of the country. Elvis from Tennessee, Lee from Kentucky. I think Lee was much hunkier than Elvis. Elvis also led a loser lifestyle doing drugs which is why he died so young. Lee was a much better role model for young people than Elvis ever was.