Janet and Julia's Wet, Plushie, and Custom Computer Forums

For those who love to get wet (or messy), love plushies, or who love homebrew CPU's and OS's. Note that ALL girls in all stories are over sixteen years old . THERE ARE FIVE SEPARATE FORUMS ON HERE - CLICK "INDEX" FOR A LIST. Click "Return to Website" for Deep Dream Generator AI artwork. Stories may contain lesbian content, but no explicit activity. ** NOTE THAT THE MAXIMUM POST LENGTH IS 5000 CHARS, for longer posts, reply to yourself with the remainder **. NOTE THAT STORIES START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST!

Discussions : clothed swimming, underwater, etc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rookie's re-posting(spouses)

Just so that there's no misunderstanding, Rookie - hope you don't mind my reposting this? (and if so, i will never repost anything of your's ever again!) Heck, just post you want this deleted and I'm pretty sure Squishy will do just that???

Hey all,
I thought it would be fun to reach out to those who have a spouse that is into wetlook. Maybe share ideas and such. I'm fortunate in the fact that my wife has gotten very accustomed to ending up in the shower, usually wearing something of my choosing (we have a few shelves in the closet earmarked specifically for the shower/bath). It makes for a fun and exciting relationship. She tells me that it doesn't necessarily do anything for her, but she loves the fact that I love it. She'll usually text me a picture of her wearing something and then tell me she is thinking of taking a shower, or sometimes she just texts the phrase "what to wear, what to wear?" She usually waits til I'm at the gym. And then that's my cue to get home. Everything is tight, with a high concentration of skinny jeans (I'm a sucker for skinny jeans), including several pairs of leather jeans, bodycon dresses, tight shirts (I prefer long sleeved and/or crop tops) and heels (not interested in anything other than heels). She is in her 30's, 5' 7" and 110 lbs (very slender, but a little heavier when soaking wet). Nothing in her closet is off limits, except maybe some of her shoes. But that's fine because we have our own heels dedicated to being worn in the shower/bath. We have pool, but that doesn't happen nearly as often. She's worried about neighbors seeing and wondering, and I get that, so I don't push it. So the shower/bath is our happy place. She often initiates it, but prefers me to look for and/or create the opportunities. She is never upset if I spontaneously grab her and we both end up in the shower (as long as our day is over), wearing whatever we happen to be wearing that day. She told me she actually prefers that scenario. Sometimes she'll dress for the day with the specific intent of teasing me, just to see if I'll "get the hint" and see if I can figure out how to get her wet by the end of the day. I usually catch on, but not always. When I don't, she'll say something like "Didn't think these clothes would stay dry" as she is already changing out of them and getting ready for bed. This is her way of letting me know that I missed an opportunity. She likes to tease. Often she'll walk past me and say things like, "I can't remember, have these jeans been wet?" knowing full well they have. She'll usually say things like that when we are out and about when I can't immediately act on it. Sometimes, believe it or not, we're just too tired at the end of the day and I'll tell her, "looks like you lucked out tonight" implying it's otherwise a chore for her. She just laughs.

We did not start out this way. Actually, in the beginning, she didn't 'get it' and wouldn't indulge me in it at all. It actually caused some problems in the beginning. We've been married about 15 years now. It took me a few years to tell her how much I wanted to see her in wet clothes, and furthermore, how much I wanted this to be a part of our relationship. And it took many more for her to fully understand and embrace it. But over time, we worked on it. It took lots of discussions and lots of compromises. It wasn't until the last 3 or so years that we finally figured out how to make it a natural and spontaneous part of our relationship. We still have lots of discussions about it, but most of them now revolve around what each others needs are and are they being met.

Why do I share this? I'm hoping some of my experiences can be of help for someone else, and likewise, I'm hoping maybe someone else has some experiences that I can benefit from. Anybody else out there have a spouse that is into this, or is willing to do this for/with you? Do you have to ask them to do this? Do they do it voluntarily? Show has it evolved over the years? What helped it evolve? Anyone have a spouse that actually started out loving it? Did they grow to love it? Or do they do it because they know you love it? That's pretty much where we are. Just curious. Interested in hearing a female's perspective as well (not that there are many of them on this forum, but whatever). Feel free to share your experiences. I'm not opposed to sharing a couple of my favorite pictures, cropped to just the body of course- sorry, the face is just for me :). I just don't know how to post them to the forum. Best practices on posting pics? I look forward to hearing some others experiences.

Re: Rookie's re-posting(spouses)

Let's see if i can post a picture? Hmmm... let me go look and see if there is any tutorial info on that somewhere?

I've got a few stories, although I am divorced twice at this point...

Thx Greg, Just hoping for some discussion amongst other enthusiasts as they navigate these 'waters' (no pun intended...or maybe it was) with their spouse. Curious how everyone makes it work, for those that have figured something out.

Thank you for your post. To post a picture, it must be already on the web (there are a number of web hosts you can upload your image to, such as imgbb or Bravenet photo album). Then just type the following into your post without the spaces [ img ] http://whatever/blah/blah/mypicture.jpg [ /img ] . In other words, type (or paste) the web path of your photo, enclosed by [ img ] and [ /img ] (but without the spaces round the square brackets, ie (img) and (/img) but use square brackets). Look at the "bb code" link to the right of "Enter Message" above the input box for more HTML features. Hope this helps :) Example: [ img ] https://photos.bravenet.com/284/096/893/4/D19FE2BD38.jpg [ /img ] displays as . Regards, Squishy :) . You can also put the URL of a photo in the "Avatar URL" field (above "Subject") to give your post an avatar :) .

OMG Rookie, you have a pool?

One of the biggest complicators in relationships is how men and women think differently. (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) for example - SO MANY women think they are being so obvious with their hints, and SO MANY of their men are 200% oblivious to those hints! I am not surprised how you say that she personally doesn't get anything out of the wet clothes, EXCEPT how her getting wet gets YOU very excited.

In my younger days, i was completely clueless about women (and MANY other things) and over the years, i've observed A LOT and come to understand A LOT (the cliche' of "the more you know, the more you realize how little you know" is very true too) but having the undivided attention of a man seems to be hard wired into MOST women's brains. So if she steps under the shower with skinny jeans and a sexy top and that gets 100% of your attention, then that's most of the motivation she needs to do so!

Like most Americans, there seems to be some very deep regard that getting your clothes wet on purpose is somehow dysfunctional. And yet enough Americans have also found ways to work around that prevailing consideration...

I would probably be doing a lot of clothed swimming if i had a swimming pool? (maybe, maybe not) How well do you know the neighbors that would see you swimming in your pool fully clothed?

Hmmm...perhaps i will come back to the swimming pool. I totally prefer to swim outside, in pools, or lakes or calm rivers and creeks. So any hiking (and biking?) trail with a decent pond,lake,creek,stream,river that you can swim in would be fair game. Especially in the summer, because then you can always use the excuse that you jumped in the water to cool off (and/or you forgot to bring a swimsuit, etc) and if need be, you can playfully carry/pull your wife into the water, but really, two people entering the water together doesn't seem to raise any eyebrows at all, not any of the times that i ever did so!

Hmm... gonna repost one of my stories into the story section right meow...

As an aside, when I lived in Croydon (South London, UK) before I retired, I had an Intex above-ground pool, and often swum in it during the hot weather (it wasn't heated, so was only usable May to September), always fully-clothed, usually in drag, and never had any rude comments from the neighbours - they couldn't give a fork, so don't worry about it. The only problems I had was topping up the chlorine every morning and cleaning the filter once a week. Generally in the UK people are too concerned with their own problems to poke their noses into others (with the exception of my testing disco amplifiers, which caused a noise nuisance possibly). Now, if I was nude in my pool, I could understand neighbourly nosiness, but clothes? No way. This whole business of not swimming in clothes comes from "Public Indoor Pool Safety Rules" where cotton may upset the pH (alkali/acid balance) and long and flowing clothing may get entangled with other swimmers. Outdoor pools, beaches, lakes, etc. nowadays *recommend* you wear clothing to prevent sunburn (and skin cancer) and also for modesty. There will always be misguided "karens" and "darrens" though - busybodies set in their ways, often because they don't have the spiritual courage to be themselves, or who are envious of other people exercising their rights to be themselves.

I would say the way things look in UK are different than the way things look in USA?

As a teenager in the days before the internet, i did not think anyone else in the world (besides me) had any interest in wet clothed swimming/showering/etc. I had no awareness of anyone ever inquiring if clothed swimming might be allowed in a public swimming pool, although "survival lessons" seems to have been allowed from time to time? There definitely seemed to be the outlook that guys were supposed to push/throw girls into the water? Maybe TV/movies were influencers towards that outlook? That kind of reminds me of the Polish tradition of the guys soaking the ladies during the Easter holiday?

To get back onto the main topic - introducing an established spouse to wetlook would be a tricky undertaking. It would put the person in a precarious position - that is: a matter that had been concealed. If you had been hiding this, what else might you be hiding? A marriage counselor might be helpful in this case. I suppose i was more fortunate to already have "tested the waters" before getting married?

Let’s see if this works: https://flickr.com/photos/128120093@N06
Just a few, of hundreds.

You forgot to put in the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags round the URL, and the .jpg on the end. This will then look like this : . Aha, the "@N06 " should havebeen ".jpg" And ti would have worked, except Flickr can't find the file ("This photo no longer exists") So someone deleted it . Try another :) . Regards, Squishy.

it's a bit of an old youtube, but there is the phatdippin video, that might be a good way to start a conversation about wet clothes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UjsB7QlG3I

You can say something like "hey, did you ever see that phatdippin video on youtube?" and just see where the conversation goes from there?

We also like be wet and use our outdoor pool in the summer as well. Whole my family and also with my friends. Nobody from our neighbours
care about us. My friends went often to the pool fully clothed and also keep their handbags containing all their things inside. Also a few
schoolgirls went in and keep their satchels with all school things inside. It was very funny for everybody. :slightly_smiling_face: