WVU Locker Room Message Board

Share your thoughts about WVU Sports!

WVU Locker Room Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Comments to wvufan

You're are welcome. I am a writer for a big PR firm here in DC. Let me know if you need an extra body to do interviews.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First, I am glad you enjoy the site/forum. You have a good idea...and consider it done. I think I know of someone that will do me the favor of posting articals in the forum. Also, we will be trying to get some more articles out there. I have a interview with Shane Graham upcoming and I have someone else working on a Big East preview. Additionally, there is someone working on a article about Dale Blaney and his basketball/ racing career. Thanks for the comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Replying to:

I like the site, the board is easy to navigate and I like the fact the orginal post is posted below the response. Anyone one can tell you that what makes a sports site of this nature churn is its posters. No knock on Vernon's board (casue I read as much as possible) but the posters were the only thing that kept it alive before the fees were issued. Orginal content on the board was non exsistant. It offered next to no orginal pieces. You would basically log one, see that the same article was there on us beating Seton Hall two month earlier and then go straight to the message board. People like OHeer that posted all the news from the publications (for free, for the sake of sharing infomation with fellow fans)were the life blood of the pre-alliance board. Other then that, folks like Eerwig who would occasionally posted an interesting orginal essay on our beloved Mountaineers and contributing debtes amongst the like of Szygy, Bruno, Pbody, WVUWVUWVU, Thumper and yes Armchair (et all) made the board not only interesting but noteworthy..which attracted many hits and sebsequently made it attractive to the likes of Alliance.

I think this board would be as good (if not better) then any if you could find some one to post all the days news in the morning, making it a center of current information, posting with regularity the days recruiting rumors, and posting at least 1 orginal aticle and on extensive interview a week. (Bruno's articles were excellent as was the interview).

Other then that, I thank you for your forum.

Adams ---

Please send me an email to wvulockerroom@email.com to discuss some future articles/ interviews.

Replying to:

You're are welcome. I am a writer for a big PR firm here in DC. Let me know if you need an extra body to do interviews.

Replying to:

First, I am glad you enjoy the site/forum. You have a good idea...and consider it done. I think I know of someone that will do me the favor of posting articals in the forum. Also, we will be trying to get some more articles out there. I have a interview with Shane Graham upcoming and I have someone else working on a Big East preview. Additionally, there is someone working on a article about Dale Blaney and his basketball/ racing career. Thanks for the comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Replying to:

I like the site, the board is easy to navigate and I like the fact the orginal post is posted below the response. Anyone one can tell you that what makes a sports site of this nature churn is its posters. No knock on Vernon's board (casue I read as much as possible) but the posters were the only thing that kept it alive before the fees were issued. Orginal content on the board was non exsistant. It offered next to no orginal pieces. You would basically log one, see that the same article was there on us beating Seton Hall two month earlier and then go straight to the message board. People like OHeer that posted all the news from the publications (for free, for the sake of sharing infomation with fellow fans)were the life blood of the pre-alliance board. Other then that, folks like Eerwig who would occasionally posted an interesting orginal essay on our beloved Mountaineers and contributing debtes amongst the like of Szygy, Bruno, Pbody, WVUWVUWVU, Thumper and yes Armchair (et all) made the board not only interesting but noteworthy..which attracted many hits and sebsequently made it attractive to the likes of Alliance.

I think this board would be as good (if not better) then any if you could find some one to post all the days news in the morning, making it a center of current information, posting with regularity the days recruiting rumors, and posting at least 1 orginal aticle and on extensive interview a week. (Bruno's articles were excellent as was the interview).

Re: Thanks for the compliment.**

nm

Replying to: