USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum

Post a message. Ask a question. Find an old friend here.

USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Picture of the R.S. Edwards

I do not know who all gets the magazine " Sea Classics". I have received for 7 or 8 years now. In the December 2002 Volume 35 Number 12, They have an article called DESTROYERS: 100 YEARS. It starts on page 60, but on Page 61 there is picture of the Richard S. Edwards with a small article along side it.

Re: Picture of the R.S. Edwards

Can you give us some information on who to contact at the magazine to either get a copy, or for subscriptions?

There's probably something just inside the cover, in the first two or three pages. Do they have a website?

Re: Re: Picture of the R.S. Edwards

Jim Klug was nice enough to buy an extra copy for the association's archives. Thanx, Jim.

Subscription Office....

Sea Classics, PO Box 16149, North Hollywood, CA, 91615

(800)562-9182 www.challengeweb.com

Distributor...

Curtis Circulation Co., 703 River Rd., New Milford, NJ, 07642

(201) 634-7400

The photo shown is that great one of the Ready Eddie refueling in heavy seas. It's displayed on the first page of an article on the 100th anniversary of the destroyer.

I'd never seen Sea Classics before. Pretty neat magazine.

TUT

Re: Re: Re: Picture of the R.S. Edwards

does any one have a link to this magazine? could you post please

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jim Klug was nice enough to buy an extra copy for the association's archives. Thanx, Jim.

Subscription Office....

Sea Classics, PO Box 16149, North Hollywood, CA, 91615

(800)562-9182 www.challengeweb.com

Distributor...

Curtis Circulation Co., 703 River Rd., New Milford, NJ, 07642

(201) 634-7400

The photo shown is that great one of the Ready Eddie refueling in heavy seas. It's displayed on the first page of an article on the 100th anniversary of the destroyer.

I'd never seen Sea Classics before. Pretty neat magazine.

TUT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Picture of the R.S. Edwards

I like hundreds of other 59-61 sailors have copies of that photo.We were aboard when the incident took place In the 00 reunion @ St Louis I left a number copies with the assn.Ar,y