Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Webcam!

Ok whats the Problem with the Webcam in the village???
It's not doing any harm! It's not "spying" on anyone. There are thousands of them all over the world, and i've never heard any other complaints! Nimbyism strikes again. Can people not just be happy that perhaps it will attract more visitors!

Be happy
TVOR

Re: Webcam!

It is a VERY small amount of people who have complained and most of them have not got a computer and have not seen the pictures from the security camera!.
On the contary, I have had many people delighted with the security camera
Those who complain imagine it has crystal clear pictures, which it certainly does not have, and NO ONE could be recognised from the pictures!
I am proud to offer this new service to Tintagel residents and also many old residents and friends who now do not live in Tintagel.
I am delighted to say that the Tintagel Carnival will be seen live from the security camera this year!

Re: Webcam!

Why do you keep calling the webcam a security camera when you say yourself the picture quality is such that "NO ONE could be reognised"? What service does it provide to Tintagel residents?