Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Honeymoon

Hi

We are getting married in October and are trying to find somehwere reasonable, romantic and fairly central to the Tintagel area to stay for up to a week after the wedding.
No decision made on whether self catering or otherwise.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Julie & Philip

Re: Honeymoon

Hello Phillip and Julie, my fiance and I are planning a honeymoon in the fall at Tintagel also. One of the B&B's we stayed at last year had weekly cottages to let and that what I think we will do. There's always the big castle there which I would think has weekly rates but we found the smaller places to be much more friendly and romantic. Best of luck,

Jason

Re: Re: Honeymoon

Hi Jason

What a coincidence!

We have booked a cottage at Trethevy - can't wait!

As a child (with my family) I used to stay in a caraven on the farm immediately over the road from this cottage. Philip has never been to Tintagel so I am really looking forward to taking to some of my favourite haunts.

I hope you have a lovely day for your wedding and enjoy your honeymoon in such a great place.

Julie

Re: Re: Re: Honeymoon

Please do the same, who knows perhaps we may all run into each other and share a few pints. Take care and best of luck.
Jason