Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AC vs.Charles

well all know that AC defeated Zack aka preppy we all know that Zack could defeat Screech But who could defeat AC?? What about Charles because not only is he in charge he also has one of the unlisted "KEYS" (wearing your shirt half unbuttoned to expose part of your chest) I think Charles would be a good match for our buddy albert........

Re: AC vs.Charles

Are you insane Charles would get destroyed by AC. MR T would easily defeat AC

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

well all know that AC defeated Zack aka preppy we all know that Zack could defeat Screech But who could defeat AC?? What about Charles because not only is he in charge he also has one of the unlisted "KEYS" (wearing your shirt half unbuttoned to expose part of your chest) I think Charles would be a good match for our buddy albert........

Re: Re: AC vs.Charles

what the hell are you smoking Charles would easily defeat AC. I mean come on the man lives with two hot chicks and a MILF for crying out loud if that doesn't scream I can kick AC's ass i dont know what will. besides AC likes to wear tights.

Replying to:

Are you insane Charles would get destroyed by AC. MR T would easily defeat AC

Replying to: