Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the Key

No I am saying your a little faggot!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yeah so your saying you dont have the key then??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the Key

I dont think you are understanding the point of a message forum. You are totally off base with the topic of this particular question so would you two please stop your Bitching at each other and get on with your lives. Besides I think you are both little faggots!!!! and That isn't THE KEY.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the Key

HEY LISTEN ALL I DID WAS ASK WHAT THE KEY WAS SUPPOSED TO MEAN. NOW I HAVE TWO LITTLE FAGGOTS BUGGING ME ABOUT IT. WHY DON'T YOU LEARN WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AND STOP TRYING TO START FIGHTS THAT YOU COULD NOT WIN. YOU TWO MUST BOTH BE VERY SHORT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SHIT CANNOT BE STACKED THAT HIGH!!!!

Replying to:

I dont think you are understanding the point of a message forum. You are totally off base with the topic of this particular question so would you two please stop your Bitching at each other and get on with your lives. Besides I think you are both little faggots!!!! and That isn't THE KEY.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the Key

You all need to stop fighting about this stupid topic. Aaron, Carl, and noneofyourbusiness. Why dont you all grow up and start acting your age and maybe then you will have 'THE KEY' acting like little 5 year old idiots definitely is not the key. And what is with your stupid names do you really think those names are

'THE KEY'

Replying to:

HEY LISTEN ALL I DID WAS ASK WHAT THE KEY WAS SUPPOSED TO MEAN. NOW I HAVE TWO LITTLE FAGGOTS BUGGING ME ABOUT IT. WHY DON'T YOU LEARN WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AND STOP TRYING TO START FIGHTS THAT YOU COULD NOT WIN. YOU TWO MUST BOTH BE VERY SHORT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SHIT CANNOT BE STACKED THAT HIGH!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the Key

Do you even know what you are talking about Tommy G? Oh I pitty the foo who talk to me like that. You dont know the brute force you are dealing with. The only key around here is this webpage because it sure as hell isn't your thug/punkass screen name.

Replying to:

You all need to stop fighting about this stupid topic. Aaron, Carl, and noneofyourbusiness. Why dont you all grow up and start acting your age and maybe then you will have 'THE KEY' acting like little 5 year old idiots definitely is not the key. And what is with your stupid names do you really think those names are

'THE KEY'

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: