Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: differential equations and physics

I dont know about any other easy classes that I or anyone else has taken but all I know is that John Travolta wasn't in Wedding planner You FREAKIN MORON!!! Everyone knows that was a Gary Coleman film. ssheesshh what a dumbass. "KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You are definitely right about differential equations it was a very easy math class. However an easier math class was Linear Algebra that was a pointless class that should be taught in first grade not in college. I could not believe that there were actually people who dropped that class and people who got less than an A in there.

This is a good topic What are some other easy classes that everyone has taken?

Gone in 60 seconds was a very good movie but I would say an even better one is John Travoltas new one The Wedding Planner. That was a good one. Does anyone know when Travoltas other new one

Civil Action is coming to the theatres. I cant wait to see that one.

Replying to:

I have just a few comments. First of all you say that your head was spinning after you took your differential equations class, why may i ask is that? Differential equations was the easiest class i have ever had in my entire life. Any one that gets anything less than an A in the class has to be a complete and totally IDIOT!! As for my physics class OH MY GOD was that just as easy as differential equations. You must be totally brain dead/a complete and total MORON/or totally hopeless if you have to drop this class. So that is all i have to say about that. Physics was one of THE greatest things that has ever happened to me, ever, well except for Mel Gibson's new movie Gone in 60 Seconds that was the second greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you Mel!!

Re: Re: Re: differential equations and physics

Hey first of all if you are going to use somebodys name and pretend to be someone famous why dont you use the right name. His name is Willie Aames not Will Aames. Show some respect for the great actors in the world!!!!! And as far as the Wedding Planner Gary Coleman directed it you idiot but did not star in it. It starred John Travolta and Nicole Kidman.

Why dont you get your facts right you moron and quit posting on this board!!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

I dont know about any other easy classes that I or anyone else has taken but all I know is that John Travolta wasn't in Wedding planner You FREAKIN MORON!!! Everyone knows that was a Gary Coleman film. ssheesshh what a dumbass. "KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!"

Replying to:

You are definitely right about differential equations it was a very easy math class. However an easier math class was Linear Algebra that was a pointless class that should be taught in first grade not in college. I could not believe that there were actually people who dropped that class and people who got less than an A in there.

Gone in 60 seconds was a very good movie but I would say an even better one is John Travoltas new one The Wedding Planner. That was a good one. Does anyone know when Travoltas other new one

Replying to:

I have just a few comments. First of all you say that your head was spinning after you took your differential equations class, why may i ask is that? Differential equations was the easiest class i have ever had in my entire life. Any one that gets anything less than an A in the class has to be a complete and totally IDIOT!! As for my physics class OH MY GOD was that just as easy as differential equations. You must be totally brain dead/a complete and total MORON/or totally hopeless if you have to drop this class. So that is all i have to say about that. Physics was one of THE greatest things that has ever happened to me, ever, well except for Mel Gibson's new movie Gone in 60 Seconds that was the second greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you Mel!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: differential equations and physics

While we are on the topic of easy classes i would just like to say last semester i had THE easiest class it was linear algebra man that class was so easy!! But my professor was terrible she never explained things to us very well. Speaking of my professor that reminds me. She looked like that girl from the Exorcist. I hate that movie it is by far THE WORST movie ever made. It is so ridiculously unbelieveable. I mean come on now anyone who thinks this is their favorite movie has got to be some sort of social reject. Probably one of those types of people that have to drop physics or get like Less than an A in differential equations!!

Replying to:

Hey first of all if you are going to use somebodys name and pretend to be someone famous why dont you use the right name. His name is Willie Aames not Will Aames. Show some respect for the great actors in the world!!!!! And as far as the Wedding Planner Gary Coleman directed it you idiot but did not star in it. It starred John Travolta and Nicole Kidman.

Why dont you get your facts right you moron and quit posting on this board!!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: differential equations and physics

Speaking of Differential equations your right that class is a blow off class. I went to class 5 times the entire semester that was for three test days, the final test, and the first day of class and I still managed to get an A in the class. I dont think it is possible not to get an A in this course. I hope you are all joking about knowing people who got less than an A or people who dropped this course!

By the way has anyone seen that new movie 'Duets' with Huey Lewis WOW!!!!! what a good movie. The best part was definitely near the end when Huey got up on stage and sang 'Hip To Be Square' I was not expecting that. I can not wait to rent the new one

'Silent Jay and Bob strike back' I will probably go rent that today since all I am taking right now is Linear Algebra and it is pointless to study for that class since it is another automatic 'A' class.

Replying to:

While we are on the topic of easy classes i would just like to say last semester i had THE easiest class it was linear algebra man that class was so easy!! But my professor was terrible she never explained things to us very well. Speaking of my professor that reminds me. She looked like that girl from the Exorcist. I hate that movie it is by far THE WORST movie ever made. It is so ridiculously unbelieveable. I mean come on now anyone who thinks this is their favorite movie has got to be some sort of social reject. Probably one of those types of people that have to drop physics or get like Less than an A in differential equations!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: differential equations and physics

hey i just would like to respond to the asshole that just submitted. First of all at NO POINT IN DUETS DOES HUEY LEWIS sing hip to be square!!! What a freakin moron. Second of all HEY IDIOT its jay and silent bob not silent jay and bob how do you expect to rent it when it hasn't come out yet?!!?!?!! Get with the program. You are part of the surplus population and you should be shot and hanged along with the rest of the complete and totally morons.

Replying to:

Speaking of Differential equations your right that class is a blow off class. I went to class 5 times the entire semester that was for three test days, the final test, and the first day of class and I still managed to get an A in the class. I dont think it is possible not to get an A in this course. I hope you are all joking about knowing people who got less than an A or people who dropped this course!

By the way has anyone seen that new movie 'Duets' with Huey Lewis WOW!!!!! what a good movie. The best part was definitely near the end when Huey got up on stage and sang 'Hip To Be Square' I was not expecting that. I can not wait to rent the new one

'Silent Jay and Bob strike back' I will probably go rent that today since all I am taking right now is Linear Algebra and it is pointless to study for that class since it is another automatic 'A' class.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: