Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Mario Lopez Sighting

Oh My I cannot believe what happened tonite. I was working at the car wash and guess who pulls up to have there car washed???? SCREECH it was so cool I said "Hey whats up Screech" however he got very offended and stiffed me on a tip. He said he has a real name and does not want to be called Screech. I guess I should of called him by his real name Dustin

If you are reading this Dustin I am very sorry

Maybe one day there will be an M LO sighting. I dont know what I would do if i ever came face to face with AC. I would probably pass out.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

oh my gosh, i cant believe it. i too have a mario lopez sighting. i work at a video store in southgate and this one night Mario lopez came in and signed up for a memebership and rented a video. i thought for sure he was going to rent the greatest movie ever made....Eastside, but no he rented sweet november what the hell a chick flick of all things, i guess even the roughest toughest men have a softer side. Of course i got his autograph and he signed it mario lopez"ac" is that bad ass??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey I have got the story of a lifetime to share with all of you. I was at a grocery store last week and i was going down the frozen food isle and guess who was coming towards me?????

MARIO LOPEZ!!!!!

I almost had a heart attack in his shopping cart was some fruits and vegetables and potato chips. I passed him and i was too nervous to say anything.

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?