Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: U Of M Haunted

Yes I too have had an experience there. I heard the story but was unaware that it was actually true. I just thought that it was a made up ghost story until that one night I was studying on the second floor. What happened was I was studying on the second floor of the building when out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone walking around pacing acting like he couldn't see where he was going, he was slowly easing his way over to the stairs then all of a sudden before I could say anything he fell down the stairs, terrified I jumped up from my seat and ran to the stairs but when I got there there was NO ONE absolutely NO ONE. After that experience I checked further into the "made up ghost story" and into some paranormal books and I found out that people/spirits that die suddenly or before their time have a tendency to not believe they are dead or even re-live the experience of how they died, which would explain a lot about that day. That experience has totally changed me. My whole perspective on life has been changed ever since that day. I don't think I will ever be the same again.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am a student at the University of Michigan Dearborn. And I was just wondering how many people have encountered one of the ghosts on campus. I am sure everyone knows about the studying incident when the kid was studying and security did not know he was still in the library and locked it up for the night and it was total darkness and the kid could not see where he was going and tripped and fell over a flight of stairs and died. Well I have heard stories that he haunts the library but I never believed it until I saw it a few days ago.

I was just studying coincidentally I was studying for my differential equations class which by the way is quite easy just like everyone on this board says and It was about 9 at night and I was on the first floor but it was to noisy there so I moved up to the 2nd floor and I noticed someone else studying differential equations so I went up to him and said mind if I study with you. He did not respond so I sat down anyway and tried to ask him a few questions never recieving a reply or even acknowleging that i was there and then all of a sudden he got up and I watched where he went and he literally walked through a wall and did not come back...The whole time I was stuyding with a ghost. Has anyone else had a experience there?