Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is here to discuss anything you want. You can discuss movies, music, courses, or anything else that may be on your mind.

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Subject

My favorite soda is Dr Pepper. On weekends I like to go to Hollywood Video and rent some films then I would go and buy some soda to drink while watching the motion pictures. However, the greatest thing happened recently Hollywood Video started selling soda so now I can rent my films and buy my soda at the same place. Thank you so much Hollywood Video your the greatest!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey this is totally not even related to anything this website or forum has to do with but i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls have a favorite Soda? and where do you tend to buy it most?

Re: Re: No Subject

I prefer to get my films from blockbuster video. I like to go in there knowing exactly which digital video disc and soda (Pepsi) i'm going to buy, sometimes I dont get the digital video disc, so then it's just the soda.

Replying to:

My favorite soda is Dr Pepper. On weekends I like to go to Hollywood Video and rent some films then I would go and buy some soda to drink while watching the motion pictures. However, the greatest thing happened recently Hollywood Video started selling soda so now I can rent my films and buy my soda at the same place. Thank you so much Hollywood Video your the greatest!!!

Replying to:

hey this is totally not even related to anything this website or forum has to do with but i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls have a favorite Soda? and where do you tend to buy it most?