Janet and Julia's Wet, Plushie, and Custom Computer Forums

For those who love to get wet (or messy), love plushies, or who love homebrew CPU's and OS's. Note that ALL girls in all stories are over sixteen years old . THERE ARE FIVE SEPARATE FORUMS ON HERE - CLICK "INDEX" FOR A LIST. Click "Return to Website" for Deep Dream Generator AI artwork. Stories may contain lesbian content, but no explicit activity. ** NOTE THAT THE MAXIMUM POST LENGTH IS 5000 CHARS, for longer posts, reply to yourself with the remainder **. NOTE THAT STORIES START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST!

Non-fictional stories and News
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mud Quarry (by Tina O.)

When we were kids, we'd go swimming in an abandon quarry near our house. It wasn't dangerous and would act as our swimming hole back then. I never went into the quarry with clothes on but it always intrigued me since I saw some of the guys swim in their jeans sometimes with no shirts.There were two parts of the quarry. There was the bigger swimming hole and there was a pretty large mud pit. It always seemed to be like liquid mud. A few times, kids would get pushed in the mud and then wash off in the swim quarry. It always looked like fun but I never got muddy.

Fast forward to years later when I moved away, went to college and then got a job in a city hundreds of miles from my old parents house. They still lived there but I didn't think too much about the quarry. Recently, I went home to house-sit while my parents went on a cruise. It was summer and nice and warm out and my second day back home, I took out my bike for a ride. I had left a bike at the house so I could get some exercise while at home. I was wearing a long sleeve white v-neck t shirt, white bra, faded blue jeans, Asics tennis shoes with white ankle socks. It wasn't going to be a long ride and wasn't in the mood to change into something better to ride in. I wasn't exactly going to be in the Tour de France! Just a casual ride around my hometown.

Going on the familiar path it dawned on me that I would be passing the old swim quarry. It was already getting toward dusk and the sun was kind of setting. Maybe there would be some bold people still going swimming. It would be fun to see that again. At that point, I had no thoughts of going swimming myself in my clothes. Not going to lie, as I said earlier, the idea of swimming fully clothed had always intrigued me. But still, I was just on a bike ride. No big deal.Biking past some open fields and past the last house before the quarry, I took the right turn and saw the quarry in my sights. As I rode closer I could see... no one there. Not a soul was around. No one swimming on a nice late afternoon / early evening in the quarry which hadn't changed a bit. I'm 29 now but felt like I was a kid again.

I set my bike down and started to walk the quarry perimeter. Just want to have a look at the area again which brought back great memories. It REALLY DID look exactly the same. I reminded myself about the mud pit portion which was basically right next to the swim hole with only a small path separating the two holes. I just wanted to see if it was still as liquid muddy as I remembered.

Then, I saw it. No, it wasn't as I recalled. IT WAS MUDDIER!

It was like it's own pool of mud. Not even sure how to describe except to say, as I peered into it, it could have been a foot deep or... 20 feet deep. I had no idea... at the time. I know now. At that moment, I began to get very excited. My breathing increased. I realized that I was surveying the scene and thought, "I'm dressed in jeans, white shirt and shoes. There is NO ONE around. I am within jumping distance of the old swimming quarry and this HUGE FVCKING mud pit! "Uh oh. It was then that I SOOO wanted to go in the mud pit. I mean, I REALLY wanted to be in that mud pit. My nipples got hard at the prospect of.... GOING INTO THAT MUD PIT! My mind was swirling, not knowing what to do. This might be the only time I had this situation. I was only going to be in town a few more days and had things to do. I could come back and a bunch of kids would be there... who knew? THIS was my time. Oh shirt. I was going to do this.

From where I was standing, all I had to do was take a little running jump and I would go into the mud not knowing how deep I would go down. It might not be deep at all but I could see there had to be SOME depth. It almost looked like lava all nice and smooth and inviting!

I had never done this before. Should I leave all my clothes on? Do I dare get naked? Should I even take off my shoes? I didn't know what I might hit and didn't want to cut my feet or something.

Fvck all that. I WANTED to go in fully clothed so, I decided I would go in... with what I had on that moment. Shoes on too.

Taking a huge breath and tilting my head from side to side--- I at least decided to put my sandy brown hair up in a pony tail. I had put my cell phone and little wallet with my ID and some cash, right next to my bike. Two things came to mind at that moment. One was, if I actually did this I would probably trash my clothes and shoes because I didn't think thick mud could wash out that easily. The SECOND thing was... I was now extremely horny and my kazoo was soaking wet. Soaking wet kazoo was about to win out! My box was controlling me!

So, I went to the banks of the mud pit and as my breathing continued to increase I mustered up the courage to do it. I took a step back and... off I went! I JUMPED!

The Mud Quarry (part 2)

I can now reveal that the mud pit was DEEP. I went completely under. I was "undermud!" Popping up, I was startled that the mud was that deep. At least it wasn't so thick that I had trouble surfacing. But, I couldn't touch bottom so I just doggy paddled back to the bank. It wasn't that far out so I got back to land pretty quick.

I trudged out of the mud feeling AWESOME. Brushing the mud away from my eyes, I looked down at my arms, shirt and jeans and they were just a muddy covered mess. Mud just clung to me. I fvcking loved the way that looked. I was slipping as I made my way out of the pit. Also, I was now happy that I had tied my hair back so my hair wasn't in my face.

I sat on the banks feeling the mud on my jeans. I ran my hands down my legs and big globs of mud came off easily. I did the same to my shirt; paying some attention to my boobs and hard nipples. I could feel the SQUISH in my shoes and that it made it even more exciting. Oh, I had to do THAT again!

So, I got up... took a little running start... and flopped myself, back into the pit. Right back into the mud. Going fully under. This was amazing! Again, I got out to admire myself. I must have jumped back in that mud pit about six more times. Each time I felt my clothes and ran my hands on my body while also making sure that no one had made their way to the quarry while I was acting like a little kid on a rainy day. No one was there.

At that moment, I wanted to do a couple of things. First things first, I went over to my bike, wiped my hand on the grass between the mud pit and the swimming hole, grabbed my camera and put it in selfie mode. I wanted to see what my head looked like! I was a MUD MONSTER! Unrecognizable, I snapped some pictures. I was taking selfies of me covered in mud fully clothed. Certainly not something I had planned when I decided to take a little bike ride.

Putting the phone back down by the bike, I knew the OTHER thing was... I had to fvcking masturbate!

This time, I ran and jumped back into the mud pit. I wallowed in the shallow part near the banks for a little bit feeling my body. I got out, now knowing I looked like a covered mud monster, and I sat down on the bank. I un-zipped my jeans and started fingering my clit. My other hand explored my mud covered, t-shirt covered tits. I put my hand under my shirt and bra so I could rub my muddy nipples while I kept fingering my clit. I wanted to jam a couple of fingers up my kazoo but was happy just playing with my clit; I always get off that way anyhow. Plus, even though I was in heaven and about to orgasm, I didn't think it would be great to stick fingers up my vagina all mud covered. Feeling the mud on my boobs and playing with my clit was just too FVCKING MUCH! I CAME in a shudder. I know I was a bit loud but no one was there and... I'm not sure I would have cared.

I came twice before I fell back exhausted. "OH MY GOD," I said out loud. "Holy SHIRT!" Fvcking fantastic is what I was thinking.

Once I had recovered from my orgasm, I knew I had to wash off and this time I didn't wait a second. I just turned around and jumped into the quarry swimming hole. By now, it was getting darker out and I couldn't really tell how much mud came off in the murky water. I was loving the idea of swimming around in my muddy clothes. I went back up the bank and took off my Asics and socks. There was mud between my toes and I loved that too. I just moved my toes around to feel the mud squish. Then, I took a run and jumped back into the swimming hole. I went deep underwater and swam under til I came up a ways away from the bank. I can not tell you how much I was enjoying this whole deal! I loved swimming in my t shirt and jeans and having my shoes and socks off, I loved swimming barefoot so I could feel the bottom of my jeans on the tops of my feet and heels. Totally cool.

Being completely covered in gooey mud, masturbating outside and then jumping clothed into the quarry I knew as a kid... was once again too much. I climbed out of the water and once again, masturbated furiously until I climaxed for a third time. Little waves of orgasm became one big FVCKING CUM! I couldn't remember the last time it was THIS intense! Took me another five minutes, laying all soaking wet on the grassy bank before I could get up and pretend to brush more of the water off my clothes... and whatever was left of the mud.

The Mud Quarry (part 3)

I say "pretend" because I simply didn't give a fvck. In fact, I looked forward to biking back home soaking wet. I stuck my wet socks in my jeans pocket, put my Asics back on over my bare feet and grabbed my phone and ID wallet.

Starting the ride back, I admired the shine my jeans had from the wetness. My shoes were soaked and I was loving those on my feet. Pedaling made it even better. Sure, I passed by some people as I got back to where the homes started but no one seemed to notice me biking back in sopping wet clothes. It was dark enough now where it would have been hard to see it.

I pulled in our driveway and got off my bike. I went to our side door and stripped. I was naked right there. That was pretty liberating too. Standing naked with a pile of wet clothes near my feet. There was an old towel right there and I dried off as much as I could and went inside. Since then, I have thought of that evening often. I have masturbated to it a few times. I SOOO want to have others join me and go "mud jumping." "Mud jumping" should be a thing! I have only showed the pictures to a couple of people. One of them is Wet Willie and the other is my best girl friend. She was shocked, amazed and... jealous.SHE wants to do it!

We're looking forward to the next time I return to my hometown in summer time. It's going to happen. I am going to get muddy fully clothed and swim fully clothed with a friend! She's HOT! Who knows what will happen then? Maybe I will have the courage to take more pics that will be posted on Willie, J.D. and Alexis' site. I guess YOU ALL will just have to wait and find out!