Janet and Julia's Wet, Plushie, and Custom Computer Forums

For those who love to get wet (or messy), love plushies, or who love homebrew CPU's and OS's. Note that ALL girls in all stories are over sixteen years old . THERE ARE FIVE SEPARATE FORUMS ON HERE - CLICK "INDEX" FOR A LIST. Click "Return to Website" for Deep Dream Generator AI artwork. Stories may contain lesbian content, but no explicit activity. ** NOTE THAT THE MAXIMUM POST LENGTH IS 5000 CHARS, for longer posts, reply to yourself with the remainder **. NOTE THAT STORIES START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST!

Discussions : clothed swimming, underwater, etc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For those of you who don't enjoy getting wet but...

This is for those of you who don't enjoy getting wet in your clothes, but do like watching others getting wet. Short answer: Go swimming frequently, choose a public pool that allows rashguards (swimshirts), if you are not confident in front crawl (freestyle) or breast stroke then watch some of the many Youtube swimming tutorials, practice the leg, arm, and breathing lying on your bed, and don't be afraid to experiment or make a fool of it. Have fun. Longer answer: Getting wet is fun, that's why you like looking at wet girls, it's not just sexual (though there's nothing wrong with that!) it's also longing and envy to a certain extent, and a need to belong, and limerence of the situation. After you've frequently swum in a public pool and feel confident in say breast and crawl, you'll begin to enjoy it as much as you enjoy "wetlook" and notice that many women swimming around wear outfits that are not too dis-similar to those in "wetlook" scenarios (except for the shoes, which are not allowed in public pools for hygiene reasons). The body will produce the same serotonin and dopamine delights, and oxytocin loves. Be in the moment, enjoying the sensation of the water flowing around you as you swim, and your rashguard clinging to you (tuck it in your swimshorts to avoid it floating up around you). You just need to check your pool's website to verify the integrity of their dress code. It will typically allow rashguards or swimshirts, (polyester or lycra, cotton is usually banned because the phosphates mess up the pH), and leggings if you want to wear them (also polyester or lycra). Jeans are usually forbidden, but if you like the feel of them then lycra swim-leggings are a good substitute. There is usually a list of banned clothing too, the pool I use specifies "no long or flowing clothing" because adjacent swimmers can get tangled up in it, and "no heavy clothing" because weak swimmers might find it wears them out because of the drag (lol). Women often wear "swimdresses" which are ordinary swimwear with a mini-skirt bolted on at the bottom. Actually, they're usually quite drab to look at. You can usually also hire the pool for about £100 and hold a pool party, they will then let you wear anything "that's safe to swim in" (which is how I got to wear the wedding dress at Wavelengths). Invite all your friends and split the pool hire cost. Go down the waterslide in a cosplay outfit, or whatever. Have fun, experiment, and don't feel embarassed to communicate you fantasies. Other parties do this quite often. Invite the women you've got friendly with (or better) you met at the public pool, or in the park by the river walking their dog. No woman? Get a plushie (cuddly toy) and try the joys of Tantric. Start a website and write roleplay fantasy stories about girls you knew at school who "accidentally" fell in or got thrown in (that's where Janet and Julia originated, lol). Always fill your day with wonderful things :) .

Re: For those of you who don't enjoy getting wet but...

i recall a few individuals seeking out swimming lessons from instructors. I recently found a swimming instructor for my 10 year old daughter who has been giving instruction for SO MANY years, he has students, that grew up and brought their children, and even has gotten as far as grandchildren also! (he's like 89 or 90 years old??) and it actually turned out to work out better, that my 17 year old step daughter and their mother (39 years old) all greatly improved their swimming skills!

Hey, let me see if i can post a picture of me...

You don't even need to rely on swimming pools necessarily, especially when it comes to a "trying it out for myself" period. In certain times of the year you can just let yourself get caught in the rain, you can sit in a bathtub, or head to a remote body of water if you happen to know such a place.

While it's totally fine to prefer watching others do it, it may be worth giving it a try yourself once or twice. Nobody has to see you, and nobody has to know about it unless you want them to.

i dare say THIS thread was posted for one particular individual?

Yep, but he doesn't like this forum so I thought I'd offer some help and encouragement in dissolving his possible bewilderment :) .