Return to Website

Bravenet GPSA Web Forum

Welcome to the GPSA Political Web Forum. Floor is open to any / all discussions regarding the socio-political situation in the post-apartheid South Africa. Note that your posting will appear immediately.

Bravenet GPSA Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petrol!

How much are you paying for petrol in SA these days?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How stupid are we supposed to be? We get told about a wonderful new scheme that will save us all billions on the price of petrol and then a mere TWO DAYS later it goes up by 30c/litre and now this month it goes up again. Are we supposed to feel grateful when it eventually drops 2c? Any billions we have "saved" has already been made up by the Govt in the month since this wonderful plan came in. Thanks, gimme a shout if you need anything more, a kidney perhaps? I have one extra ...

Re: Re: Petrol!

3rd of March price is R4.22 a liter for unleaded. Diesel I don't have a clue though I know it's going up by 20cents a liter this Wednesday.

Replying to:

Replying to:

How stupid are we supposed to be? We get told about a wonderful new scheme that will save us all billions on the price of petrol and then a mere TWO DAYS later it goes up by 30c/litre and now this month it goes up again. Are we supposed to feel grateful when it eventually drops 2c? Any billions we have "saved" has already been made up by the Govt in the month since this wonderful plan came in. Thanks, gimme a shout if you need anything more, a kidney perhaps? I have one extra ...

Re: Re: Re: Petrol!

That is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

I am coming home for a month in December to visit the folks for Xmas.... guess I won't be taking my car out for a spin at that price!!!!

Replying to:

3rd of March price is R4.22 a liter for unleaded. Diesel I don't have a clue though I know it's going up by 20cents a liter this Wednesday.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Petrol!

Nicola Just think in pennies and a litre will only cost you 31 pence , will do for me.

Replying to:

That is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

I am coming home for a month in December to visit the folks for Xmas.... guess I won't be taking my car out for a spin at that price!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Petrol!

Well well paint me stupid then. Petrol drops by 30summing cents and now its set for 27c lower next month? Wow, though I'm not gonna get too excited, lets see if it stays down. Of course they are only undoing the previous price increases ...

(ps kidneys going cheap! this month only)

Re: Re: Petrol!

About them kidneys - suppose the offer ain't valid anymore?