USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum

Post a message. Ask a question. Find an old friend here.

USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need some help

I am a wife of a gunnermate Rodney E. Malcolm.
I am looking for some navy buddies of his.
He dont have a email right now. So if anyone that wants to talk with him that served at the same time. They can email me at my email listed above. I will start him up one.
He is not much of computer guy. But I pray that someone does know him and he has someone to talk about the Navy.
He recently had brain drama and he talks to me about the Navy. I just seat and listen when am not in school. Anyone that wants to talk to him just write and I will see he gets it.
Thank You
Vicki Malcolm for Rodney Malcolm

Re: Need some help

rod i remember ya lots of laughs on the ship and on liberty bud

Rod remembers you.

Terry

My wife said that I had a cyst on my head and need it lanced right away. I guess from what she told me that everyone was pulling for me.

I need to know if you remember something happening to my head while we was in dry dock. I am trying to get service connected started. The doc that did my surgery said it had to have started from a blow to the head. Just curious to know if someone else can remember it.

Well if can write back soon. Vicki by the way typed this so it not the way that talk.

Terry from me thank you for getting back to us hope we can stay in touch.Where you reside at now? I am back home here in PA am a die hard steeler fan. Write to my email I will answer.

Vicki and Rodney Malcolm