USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum

Post a message. Ask a question. Find an old friend here.

USS Richard S. Edwards DD-950 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1959 Plank Owner list

I am looking for a list of the RSE plank owners. I thought I saw it on this web site before but can't seem to find now. Thanks George Theetge (58-60)

Re: 1959 Plank Owner list

am on facebook. i am in touch with several of the guys from radioshack.

Re: 1959 Plank owner

original plankowner and pre-commissioning crew 1958-1960. My last name was mis-spelled . Honorable discharged in1976 BT1 San Diego. Never knew about reunions until 2011. I found some pictures from the Edwards (58-59)

Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking Charles.
I still live in Tennessee and I quess you still live in Kentucky. I retired from NCR in 1993 after having some heart trouble but everything ok now. I also retired from Naval Reserve in 1988 as a RMC. Let me hear from you. George

Never know there was such a site. On the 4th of July we went to a church service and they had all people stand when the branch name was shown on
the monitor so when we got home My oldest grand daughter said "I did not know you were in the navy". so I brought out the picture of 950 given to me
as a plank owner. Today got on internet and found this home page./ Would like to on the list of crew plank owners. How about membership?
All help on these subjects would be welcomed.
Thank you.
Bob McGovern SOSN(a sea sick sailor)