LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help ! Appeal to policemen and persons working in the Security Bureau who know my case

Help ! Appeal to policemen and persons working in the Security Bureau who know my case
-------------------------------

By
Wu Siu Yan
10 Sept 2003

I am seeking legal aid to sue the Security Bureau for setting up a special task force against me.

I knew of the existence of such task force many years ago when I went to the Wong Tai Sin Police station seeking help. A policeman there told me that such a task force against me existed.

Also, once I rang up the Wong Tai Sin Police Station, again seeking help from *****cution from the Secret Agents, the policeman over the phone told me : "I know you. You need not come. Everytime you come, the Security Bureau would send people ahead of you, to arrange matters."

I have written a letter to the Security Bureau seeking confirmation of the existence of such task force, but the Security Bureau flatly denied the existence of such. Please see the reply below,

FOR THE REST, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT, THEN COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR BROWSER, the following link,

http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/letterS.htm

because this Forum page cannot display photos properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click this link to more more. Please email me or post to this FORUM of what you know, or heard of.

Click this link to know more

http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/letterS.htm

I would be grateful if you would email me at sywu@pacific.net.hk of what you know, or post to this Forum. Thanks.

Wu Siu Yan