LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
They make my internet access very difficult these days

They make my internet access very difficult these days
------------------------------------------------------

Wu Siu Yan
28 April 2004

The Secret Agents have been monitoring me 24/7 for the past years, even onto today. My internet access is routinely stopped (e.g. they can make my computer re-boot using radio means). When they think I am doing something "objectionable", they make my computer reboot. Sometimes, they can even prevent me using the computer -- the computer simply would not start.

But this week is exceptionally hard. Today, 28 April 2004 (28-4-2004), I went to a public library and use the computer there. When I tried "groups.yahoo.com", the computer responded by saying that

"This page is currently unavailable
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
Return to Yahoo!"

I don't know if it is a single incident, or planned denial.

(They can control computers in public libraries, because sometimes ago, I went to the Hong Kong Central Library, a public library, I found that I could not access the my following webpages there,

home.pacific.net.hk/~sywu/C_jesus.htm
balder.prohosting.com/sywu/C_jesus.htm
http://wu.bravepages.com/C_jesus.htm

But I can access my homepage without difficulties!

home.pacific.net.hk/~sywu
balder.prohosting.com/sywu
http://wu.bravepages.com

When I used "ftp" (in another computer) to check if the webpages were missing from the servers, I found that there were not. This shows that they can control computers even in public libraries.)

=======

P.S. This is posted using a computer in public library.

Re: They make my internet access very difficult these days

I am able to access "groups.yahoo.com" at another computer at 14:52 28-April-2004.

Wu Siu Yan