LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Open words to all Falun Gong Practitioners

Open words to all Falun Gong Practitioners

The 3 things, (1) guileless like a child, truthfulness, (2) kindness, mercy, compassion, do good, (3) patient endurance and not take vengeance with one's own hand, are godly precepts.

But those "open eye canal", "open ear canal", and "Fung Shui" style of beliefs, are of the occult, and one mustn't practice such, because GOD strictly prohibits us practicing witchcraft, divination, the occult.

GOD's rule is simple, if we keep His laws/commandments, which we should because we are His creations, we will be blessed; break His laws/commandments, we will be cursed. And His laws/commandments are simple to understand.

It is my hope that Falun Gong Practitioners would turn back, would repent, and return to GOD the creator, and would send my webpage

(*) Open words to all Falun Gong Practitioners

http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/falon3.htm

to their fellow practitioners.

Peace and blessing to all who repent and turn to GOD.

Wu Siu Yan