LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One sabotage work secret agents did to me

One sabotage work secret agents did to me

By

Wu Siu Yan

30th October 2004

Secret Agents (that obey the secret king of China) often do sabotage work in my house.

One thing they do is that they dip my clothes into very filthy water, and then dry them and put them back into my cupboard.

On several occasions, because of the "feel" when I handle the clothes, I discovered their trickery. And I re-washed my clothes.

But this time, the filth is so bad that I have to write a webpage about it.

Fig. 1   Amount of Filth

(Note : the date shown in the photo is wrong, because I removed the battery from my digital camera after use; and I did not set the date when this photo was taken, so the date is wrong. The real date was about a week ago.)

Fig. 2  from this pair of trousers, which had been washed before being stored.

This happened to my pair of trousers. I stored it in the cupboard several months ago. I had washed it before I stored it.

And as the weather is getting cold these days, I took it out about a week ago. I felt something wrong with it. I soaked it in a bucket of water, with plenty of detergent added to it, and left it there for several hours, before putting it into my washing machine (my usual way of washing clothes is to soak them first).

When I took it out from the bucket, there was left on the bottom of the bucket a very thick oily layer of filth. And the water in the washing machine is as shown in Fig. 1.

Moreover the water smelt like that taken from a ditch. This shows that they must have dipped my trousers into an extremely filthy ditch of water.

They took so much trouble and time to harass me, and you can guess what they would do to others who are less educated and are afraid to speak.

This is but one of the many sabotage/attack works they do to me, the rest I wrote in my homepage, especially in the FORUM of my homepage.

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn loved by Chinese

(*) [My Homepage]