LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to avoid cancer etc.? Should we eat lobster, oyster, prawn, ... ?

Lobster, oyster, prawn, tuna, rabbit, kangaroo, ..., would eating them affect our health ?
---------------------------------------------------------

People today eat a lot of food -- lobster, oyster, prawn, tuna, rabbit, kangaroo meat, ..., but those food are "unclean", and people have lot of illnesses, e.g. cancer, liver disease, kidney disease, ..., without knowing why.

Therefore I wrote a webpage, containing GOD's teachings on what to eat, what not to eat, how to avoid infection, etc. -- those simple Bible rules that help us to a better health.

I have put this webpage in the "Files Section" of the group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hong_Kong_Canada_etc/

I wrote these originally for a Falun-gong talkgroup, therefore you find in it 氣功 (Chinese "breathing method"), 太極 ("Tai Chi", slow controlled exercise of our body, moving our arms/legs slowly), because Falun-gong practitioners are interested in these, but if you are not interested, you may skip the first 3 articles, and start with the 4th article -- "Improper food can cause illness".

Wu Siu Yan