LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: [In Chinese] 死人復活見証天堂和地獄 -- 所有人都應看這影片

To the webmaster of nimenqu,

I posted the following post in your website, but it did not appear (assumed hacked by the Dark Alliance).

Here is the message, which I hope you can see it,

[start]

This resurrection documentary, of a man killed, then taken up by angels to see Hell and Paradise, and then resurrected after 3 days, is extremely important.

As the angels said, the request by the rich man recorded in [Luke 16:19-31] is fulfilled in this age, that someone who witnessed Hell and Paradise was resurrected to tell the tale.

This should be a solemn warning to all humankind, especially those who break the laws and commandments of GOD high-handedly.

The documentary was translated from English (I assume), and as I wish to recommend this documentary to foreigners (not Chinese), I hope to have the English link.

Would the webmaster tell me the English link ?

Thanks.

Wu Siu Yan

[end]

To the webmaster of nimenqu,

I posted the following 2 posts to your website, but they do not appear, so I post them here, and hope you could read them.

Wu Siu Yan

Encl.

Would you put the "Resurrection of the dead" English version on your website?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must have the English version, or else you could not have produced the Chinese version. Would you put the English version onto your website ? because I think people around the world should view it, and they understand English.

P.S. Pardon me of writing in English, because my PC is hacked and I have to use computers at public places, and as I do not know Chinese input methods, I have to use a writing pad which is inconvenient for me. But as I know how to type, I write in English. I hope it would not cause inconvenience to you.

Lyrics of the songs by Xiao Min
-------------------------------

The lyrics of many songs of Xiao Min are already in "去唱歌讚美主". I suggest using either --

(a) a PERL program, to extract the lyrics and put them onto one file.

I have written a very simple PERL tutorial, hope it would be useful to you,

(*) PERL TUTORIAL
balder.prohosting.com/sywu/Perl_0.htm

(b) a standard C program, to extract the lyrics and put them onto one file.

C supports wchar_t, e.g.

wchar_t buffer[] = L"This is a Unicode string";

I think it is possible to write a C program to automatically extract the lyrics from the multitude of files, and put them onto one file.

I think Xiao Min's songs are very helpful to Christians of foreign nationalities, and I am thinking of translating them into English.