LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION : Webmaster of limenqu

I posted the following onto your message board, and as before, it did not appear, and I suspect sabotage.

I am enclosing my message below. It is my hope that you may receive it.

Wu Siu Yan

Encl.

ABOUT THE LYRICS OF XIAO MIN'S SONGS

Mr. Lau Kar Chuen said that he mailed the lyrics to the webmaster. If what he said is true, the webmaster should have received the lyrics now. I requested that the lyrics be put on the download section for all to download, because I think, not only I, but many others, are longing for the lyrics. However, over these days, the webmaster has not responded.

If a Christian does not know that Jesus has the highest authority in Heaven and on Earth, and will judge the world on the Last Day, one is NOT fit to be a Christian.

FEAR GOD AND NOT MAN. FEAR JESUS. If a person thinks that he can deceive this or that, he alone is deceived, for GOD is able to deceive him -- to the honest, GOD will show Himself honest, to the treacherous, GOD will show Himself treacherous.

Wu Siu Yan